Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam was pushing so hard, trying to get the shoulders out. His eyes shut, but the tears were running down. It was the worst pain in his life, but Sam knew that he needed to do this for their baby. He took a deep breath before another push after Henry's counting. He could feel the shoulders were moving slowly, but it was a good thing. Sam looked at his husband after more 3 pushes and the half of shoulders had moved out, but his bleeding was getting worse. "Arghhh, I...I love you, Henry. I...If something happens, take care our children" He said, crying out. Sam was so scared now although he had made the progress.
Hemry frowned so hard, he was so angry at Sam and he stopprd whatever he was saying by kissing him hard. He then said in an icy cold voice. "Dont you dare saying that Sam. You know what I do for a living, and I am damn good in it. When i said you would be fine, you are fine. Yes it is not a smooth birth, but NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. Listen to me, and dont think about anything else. Push! Use all your energy to pus,h think about the twin that had left us. You wouldnt want him to repeat his brother's fate right?" He encouraged as he pressed even harder into Sam, desperately trying to get the shoulder to come out fully
Sam cried out harder as he heard that.Henry's words reminded him their lost baby and it was hurt so much for Sam. "I...I'm sorry, Henry. I don't mean that. I love you, Henry. I love you!. Please don't be angry" He said, trying to push harder and harder. It took more time and screams for Sam, but he almost did it since the shoulders had finally out, following with his loud screaming. more blood came out, but he still needed one more push to put a whole body out. "Please, just tell me that you aren't angry me anymore. Henry, Please" Sam said, breathing heavily. He had used all is energy and he wanted more the encouragement from his husband.
It pained Henry to see his wife crying so bad because of his words, but he wanted them to encoruage Sma and work to encourage him to push as hard as he could. The blood was plenty and Henry was afraid he could have hurt somewhere inside that caused all these bleeding. He kissed Sam again and said. "It's ok, I am not angry now, you are not doing anything wrong, you are doing exceptionally well. Look at the baby! He's so close, he woul be coming out very soon. Just one more push, one more push baby...." he said, kissing Sam over and over again.
Sam touched Henry's face gently as he tried to stop crying. He knew that Henrysaid that words for him and their son, but sometimes he couldn't even control his emotion, espeacilly when Sam was so scared with this bleeding. "I love you, Henry. No one can make me crazy like ke this and no one can encourage me do to this but you. Thanks honey," Sanwhispered tiredly. He took another deep breath and started pushing the baby out. It wasn't that had at this time but his bleeding maed his scream so bad. His body was trumbling as he gave the last push and the baby finally came out. "Henry!" He shouted as Sam could hear baby's crying. The tears ran down over both of their face when it finally happened, but Sam was loosing his consciousness since the labor took long time and he lost so much blood. He couldn't even hear Henry's words now.
The final push had been successful but it also made Sam tore badly, together with his internal laceration, he was bleeding so much the bedsheets were soon soaked with blood. Henry was very quick in taking care of the baby while holding Sam in.his arms, muttering "sam, you are alright, help.is coming. This is our boy, one big baby that is. Sleep for.now, bu5 dont sleep for.too long...." he kept on saying even though he wasnt truly aware of what he was saying, and kept on tending to Sam, rubbing his deflated belly so the.placenta could be delivered as well with another gush of blood. Even though Henry was dealing eith all that professionally, he knew he was trembling as well, afraid for his wife who laid unconsicous in his arms, only humming.weakly when he rubbed his belly.

The sound of rh3 ambulance was like heavenly song and Henry let out a huge breath kissing Sam's pale face. "Babe it's all alright. We got help.now. you are going to be fine." He insisted on doing everything for Sam, stitvhing his tear and also did the checkup all by himself, and when everything was settled, he fell asleep beside the bed of Sam while waiting for the anesthetic to pass, their baby sleeping peacefully beside them in the hopsital room.
Sam opened his eyes slowly, blinking a bit while looking at the white ceiling. He looked down at himself who was wearing the hospital gown. It was another day that Sam had woken up and anesthetic had worked very well.since he didn't feel much pain in my hold although Sam couldn't even sit now. His tears ran down when he look down to his sleeping husband and also their son. He touched Henry's hair, rubbing it gently. He smiled at his husband when Henry opened his eyes slowly and looked at him with his eyes. "Good morning, Henry." Sam whispered, trying to smile, but his tears had already run down again. Sam couldn't say anything much, but he had shown how he loved his husband with that eyes. "You're here. Tell me that it's not the dream. Henry, Henry" Sam keep saying Henry's name as he cried harder.
"Hmm morning babe..... you have been sleeping for long." Henry slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes before looking at Sam. He then leaned forward anr kissee Sam's lips, then his face thta was getting soaked with tears. "Dont cry baby, dont cry.... this is all over, we are all safe. The baby's fine, everyone's fine. Can you guess how heavy.our baby weighs?" He asked while climbing up the bed to just huddle with his wife, holding him tight and reaffirming his presence and safety.
Sam leaned to his husband when he got on the bed. He couldn't move much since his lower part was hurt, but he could handle it sometimes. "I don't know, but he is big and strong like his daddy. Look at here" Sam pointed at his bloated belly, but it was too small when compared with his belly before his labor. "Although our sin is here, I'm still sad that I can't feed him after my labor. You know that breast milk is the best thing for the baby." Sam said, giving Henry a small smile. He somtimes let the pain moans when he moved in the wrong way, but Henry always helped him back to the right position.

(Do you still wanna play after Sam is out of the hospital?)
(Up to you. What do you think? I guess we could. Or maybe we could fast forward. Which way do you want?)

"I like your belly that way. It looks very cute, but for these few days it would be sensitive... just let it heal itself. And for your milk... yea it's not recommended to feed the baby yet, since your injury was quite serious, but there could be other ways of relieving them..." henry smirked helping Sam into a more comfortable position. He just put his hands over Sam's belly that was so much smaller to warm it up. "You know, if you just let the milk stay inside of you, it could lead to inflammation and also reduced amount of lactation so when you have recovered enough to feed him, you wouldnt have enough. So.... what do you think? What should we do?" He asked with a smile.
(Yeah, we can play that. Sam loves being taken care by his husband hehe.)

Sam took a bit time thinking about it. He knew what Henry was talking about, and Sam also knew how to handle it. "Yeah, you're right, Henry. It isn't good feeding our son directly, but we have another way." Sam patted Henry's forehead gently, teasing his husband a bit. "You should go and buy breast pumps, Henry. It's good for inducing my lactation and our son can also drink it. Is that not the best way, huh?" Sam said, smiling gently. He could see how Henry was a bit disappointed, but it was the best way since Sam couldn't handle any pleasure now. "I seem to need lots of time for healing. I don't know if my husband can handle his desire, huh?"
(Sure ;))

"But sam!…" henry pouted like a child. "We never have breast pumps.... I cannot stand some foreign, cold object on you. Besides, those always reminded me of cows.... and you are much too beautiful for such ugly tools. Please Sam......." he begged even though he didnt specify on what he was begging for. He looked away with his face still pouted, his mouth jutting out in his protest. He knew his wife couldnt handle any pleasure now, but he knew he could control himself. Maybe with the help of a lot of cold baths.
Sam patted Henry more, smiling widely. "Son! Look at your daddy. He is trying to ask something that's yours." Sam said, playing with Henry's hair as he hugged him gently. "I'm willing to be a cow if that's good for our, son. You're my doctor, you know it the best, isn't it?" He sais with the quite serious tone. Sam turned Henry's face and faced with him then kissed his husband gently. "Hmm, If my husband does anything good and helps his wife taking car of their son, you wife may allow him for a bit. I'm sure that our son can't drink all of it. Is that sound good, huh?"
"I could work as a pump... I could help draw the milk out. By hands. I am a professional.... sort of. I always teach pateints on how to do that." Henry said, still stubborn. "Besides it would hurt th3 least. Those pumps would never be as good." He insisted in an equally serious tone. He had, at first, considered just drinking them up, but Sam's right. The baby would benefit from it and he could bottlefeed them with Sam's milk. "Just this, i promise i wouldnt be teasing you."
Sam took a bit time thinking about it. "Hmm, If you say so, I'll allow you doing that, Henry, but We'll stop it instantly if you tried to tease me. You know I can't handle that, especially with his soreness. I don't know how long I'll take for healing. It may be months, but this all for our little angel." He said, looking at their son that was sleeping peacefully. "It's your right for choosing his name, Henry. He may be not here if you didn't help me pushing him out, so what is the name fr our big and strong angel, huh? I guess that he may ask for going to the gym when he grows up." Sam joked, smiling softly.
"Thanks Sam. Thank.you...." henry smiled and kissed Sam, happy to have his way. "Though you have to understand some nipple stimulation would be good for your womb contracting and returning to the shape it should be. I would be examining you on your recovery and how well you are healing. You are in good hands babe." He said and turned to their son. "Hmm this big baby, he's 14lbs, a record truly. Let's say, Hercules? I think it is fitting considering how strong he is." He suggested. "He wouldnr be here id you didnt continued pushing when you are so tired and weak ... he have you to thank even more..." he said kissing Sma again.
"Hercules? Hmm, Why don't we find more common name? I know he is strong like Hercules, but maybe Ares? He is god of war. Is that sound good, huh?" Sam asked smiled when Henry lifted their son and handed to Sam. He could feel his weight while he was carrying the baby. "He is so cute. I'm sure that he will grow up handsome like his daddy." He said, rubbing the baby's forehead gently. Sam kissed his son when he had woken up, trying to find his breast. "Hm, Son, Mommy sorry, but you need to wait a bit. I'll be not too long. Rubber nipple isn't good as the real one, right? Your daddy has already promised that He will help mommy to recover and feed you as soon as possible."

(I already added some medical information since rubber nipple is quite bad for newborn lol. Sam should feed his son asap)
"Aww Ares is rumored to be very ugly even though he married the goddess of beauty Aphrodite.... " Henry added while stroking the baby's hair and stopping him from nuzzling into Sam's nipples any harder. "Put the baby down on the side first while I prepare for his bottle?" He said with a grin taking a bottle with him. He had the bottle opened and sat behind Sam, supporting him and gently took off his patient's gown so his nipple would be shown. "If you want to recover soon, you would neeed to have lots of rest and leave all worry to me..." he murmured placing thr bottle near Sam and started massaging his breast so he would be squirting milk into the container.

(Haha i am not really aware of that... yep sam would recover soon)
"Hmm, if you don't like Ares, what is the best name for this little angel? How about Charon? I know if sounds weird since it's the name oo ferryman of Hades, but it's also the Pluto's moon" Sam said as put the baby down and allowed Henry to do everything. He leaned a bit on his husband when he got behind him. Sam let the pain moans sometimes while they were changing the position since his lower part was sore. His face already blushed red when Henry touched his breast and started massaging for his milk. Although Henry didn't tease it much, Sam still need to handle with some pleasure. He closed his eyes, trying to relax and rest as his husband said. "How can I leave al my worry to you, huh?" He said, resting his head on Henry's warm chest.

(Can we make just less sexual thing when they get home? Sorry about it haha. I love when Henry is so sweet and always takes care of Sam. I just want it to be the reason from how their love each other not because of just the sexual things. Idk if I ask too much. lol)
(Haha ok. Henry would held back for now. He knew Sam's seriously injured so he knew how to not push things too hard :))

"Charon... hmm right. This would be the unique name of our miracle baby." Henry finally approved. His hands continue to skillfully palpate milk out, and with some work he successfully got Sam lactating and his precious gift for thr baby was getting collected in the bottle. He was very focused on his task, only occassionally kissing Sam's face and look at him for any sign of pain. He was afraid he would be using too much force that caused Sam pain, or too gentle that it caused unwanted pleasure. That's why he kept a close eye on him. Sam may be flushing a little, and there are small fidgets that could be from his stimulation, but they seem to be within an acceptable level and Sam wasnt complaining.

"Right. That's a bottle for our baby. Will you feed him? While you feed him with the bottle, I would rub your belly to accelerate the healing of your womb. Tell me if it hurts." The rub would promote bloodflow and natural contraction, which would be needed for Sam's quick recovry.