Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry was encouraged by Sam and he pushed in deeper and a bit faster into him. He embraced Sam with his arms around his back. He could feel the warm belly of Sam touching his own stomach, the slight kicking of the babies made him excited and he pushed in the last bit quick, slamming into Sam hard and got in fully, both moaninhg loud. "Sam just tell me if you cant take it I could novlonger hold back." He started thrusting, not too fast but deep.
Sam bent his face to Henry's face at he embraced him closely. He can feel his belly with the kicking babies was bouncing with Henry's abs with his each thrust. Sam moaned louder and louder with his cock moved faster. "Do what you want, honey. I can handle it" Sam panted and wrapped his arms around his husband. The babies seemed to know everything, Henry can feel they started to kick stronger and drove them both crazier. Sam then wrapped his legs around Henry's waist to not let Henry slammed his belly too much, but everything was still okay for him,and Sam seemed to wat more and more.
Henry wrapped Sam tightly and declared his love for him, telling him how he loved him over and over again. "Sam I love you so much, and you are the best ... oh it feels so good... hmmm I love you."

He soon wanted more, deeper and stronger thrusts. He shifted thrm so that they were both laying down on the bed, henry spooning Sam from behind and he cupped his face so that he could still see him and kissed him. He started thrusting upwards, this position allowed him for stronger and thrusts that went staright into th4 sweet spot of his wife and pleasant moanings could be heard filling the room.
"I love you too, Honey. Only you can drive me crazy like this. Ahhhh, You always know what I want" Sam moaned louder with the pleasure as Henry started to slam his sweet spot. He clutched his belly the helped him to handle with the pleasure inside his ass. Sam can't see his husband good enough from his back, but he can feel how Henry was so excited every time they had sex together. Sam then moved his hands down to his cock and stroked it gently. He wants to make sure that He will cum together with his husband. "Ahhh, more , Henry. I know you want it more. Pease does it for your wife."
Henry lifted Sam's legs and hold it onto his belly, fixing it so that he could hold the belly while he slammrd hard into Sam. He thrusted so hard and deep, getting lost in the feeling of his wife. "Oh my dearest wife you are so nice, so tight, so warm, so good. I cannot have enough of you, especially with this large belly marking our love to each other. Oh Sam you are too good tp be true." Henry got in so deep, brushing through the cervix for a few times making Sam scream.
Sam gritted his teeth as Henry went so deep to his cervix. the pleasure turned to the pain a little bit as Henry did that, butSam didn't want his husband to feel bad. He knew Henry will instantly stop everything when he told him. "Ahhhh, Calm down, honey. I love you too. This belly is the premise of our love. Thanks for always taking me. ahhh I want you more my lovely husband" He panted with the pleasure. Sam tried his best to hide his pain, but Henry can notice it. "Please, don't stop, Henry. You now how to continue it"
"Sorry Sam... I got too excited... tell me if you feel painful again alright? I was so lost sometimes I just forgot." Henry looked very guilty but he knew from Sam's tight grip on him that he didnt want it to stop, so he continued with a much slower pace, retreating out first to adjust, making the angle away from the cervix to avoid hurting Sam again. "Is this alright babe?"
"Y...Yeah, honey. As I said, you know how to handle it. Thanks my lovely husband. I love you so much" He said, moaning softly as Henry start to thrust in and out again. Sam can feel how Henry tried to do it gently, and it still drove him crazy. He then placed Henry's hand on his belly. They both covered their hands on the belly where the babies were kicking. It was very wonderful and sweet time for Sam. Henry can hear his loud pleasure moan as his husband hit his prostate again.
Sam's once again pure pleasure filled moans encouraged Henry and he started picking up his speed again, though this time careful not to hit the cervix. He held the belly so it wouldnt sway too hard when they moved, and lowered Sam's leg so he coulfnt go too deep. He caressed the belly, moaning sweet words to Sam as they continued to bring each other so much pleasure. "Thanks for bearing children for me, thanks for being my wife. Thanks for everything Sam, I love you. And also your belly." Henry added the last bit with a smirk
Sam couldn't see Henry's face from the behind, but he can't feel his husband from his tone. "I love you too, honey. Although bearing the babies is really hard for me, I can do it because of you. Thanks you too for always taking care of me" Sam whispered softly, letting the low moans with each thrust from his husband. Sam still led Henry's hand around his belly, moving through his stretch marks that were reminded them both that how big Sam has got from his pregnancy. Sam let the loudest moan and struggled as Henry hit his prostate so hard. "Ahhhhh, I....close now, but I'll hold it for you."
Henry moved his hand about the belly, he would occassionally still be surprised how Sam's belly mamaged to be so big since he wasnt even full term yet. "Thank you Sam, I know you suffered and are willing to do all these for me. Thank you for your doings for the family." He hugged tight into Sam as he started squirming and struggle with the overwhelming pleasure, and he quickened his speed. "Yes Sam, wait for me. Let us come together." He sneaked a hand in front and squeeze the base of Sam's memeber a bit to help him control himself. "I am close too, just a bit..." he thrusted into Sam likr a motor, going so fast and getting near orgasming, especially excited with how Sam moaned so loud.
"Y.....yeah, I'll wait for you. ahhhh, You're so good, Henry" Sam grabbed henry's arm tightly as his husband thrust so fast. He let a loud moan when Henry played with his cock, making him is close. "AHhhhh, I.....I can't hold it anymore." Sam almost screamed with that words. He gasped as he shot a huge load in front of him. Henry's can feel it with his hand on Sam's cock and Sam also heard the loudest moan from his husband too then he can feel something warm from his ass. "I love you, Henry. more than everything" He whispered tiredly as Henry's cock was still in his ass.
With a handful of warm liquid, tensing of Sam's body, and thr tight squeeze of his canal on his member, Henry knew Sam had reached orgasm. He moaned so loud from how his length was squeezed and he spurt his seeds as well, tightening his grip on Sam he saw stars. When he regained consciousness he returned. "I love you too, Sam, moee than anything as well." He felt his length finally pulsed a bit more and become flaccid. He sighed contently and slowly withdrew himself, removing himself from th3 slightly swollen hole.
Sam was breathing heavily from having sex for very long time. He couldn't even move now. "C....an you help me clean my ass? I know we both are tired, but I can't even move now" He whispered. Henry can see how tired Sam was. He then grabbed the pillow beside him and supported his belly. Although they both were really careful, Sam's body was still a little sore. He rubbed his belly gently and smiled as Henry leaned forward, covering his face then kissed his softly.

(Wanna skip to overdue time after this? I just wanna play a little bit about it before we go to labor part again.)
(Oh sure. Wanna send the kids away for that?)

Henry told Sam between kisses "of course I will help you clean up, I am rhe one making you this tired, i have the obligation.... and also the priviledge, to clean you." He got up and retrieved a warm towel, then parted Sam's legs a bit. The hole was quite swollen and sensitive. He gently parted his lips, and a trickle of white liquid slowly got out, almost taking away Henry's breath. This was just so beautiful. He nibbed dry the area and gently pushed in a finger to direct the remaining liquid out. "Sam... if you can, try to push down a little. It would help me clean the insides." He smiled at the exhausted Sam and encouraged him. "Just a bit more and we are done, then you can slwep for however long you want, in my arms."
(Maybe later haha wanna play some scene of pain with kids asking their mom. Is that good, huh?)

Sam let the low moans as Henry put his fingers in as he tried to clean his wife. "Y....yeah, I'll push it out for a bit" Sam said then he pushed the liquid out of his ass. His hole was hurt for a bit when Henry touched it and tried to clean it all. He knew that this would happen every time they had sex during Sam's pregnancy, but it's worth fro Sam to suffer it. It took a little long time for Henry to clean all of Sam body with his really big belly then Henry can see that Sam had fallen asleep before he done it. "I love you honey" Sam murmured during his sleep as Henry finished cleaning himself then embraced him in his arms before they sleep together.
(Absolutely. Painful and crying Sam is delicious ;) blushing when their kids saw how their mommy was weak )

Their babymoon trip ended much too fast, and the both of them wanted to stay for a bit longer. But Sam was getting very close to his due date and their kids are coming back, so they had to end their trip.

Returned home, Henry managed to get most work done and bought himself time at home to accompany Sam, who had become so large it wasnt possible for him to move at all without Henry's help. He did try to continur making breakfast and meals, but his belly wad getting so large, his back so painful that he finally had to let Henry do most of the work.

"Is this the time to add the sauce now Sam?" Henry asked as he stirred the chicken stew, Sam sitting beside him.
Sam was putting his hands on his broken back to support it as Henry said that. It is normal for him to always do something to relieve his pain as he is an overdue now. "Y.....yeah, be careful, Henry. You know our kids don't like too much sauce" Sam said and smiled to his husband. Henry could hear his moans as He leaned back, trying to handle the weight on his belly. It was a shame to let Henry do everything and took care of him all the time, but Sam had no choice now. He smiled to his husband again as he noticed Henry glanced for many times. He knows his husband always notices the pain from his action, but Sam don't want to make him worried too much.
Henry looked at Sam repeatedly, noting how he rub on his waist, his back, his belly, his everywhere. He knew Sam was aching everywherr. The babies seemed to not be in any hurry. It was 4 days past his due date and the babies had reached an amazing 12 lbs each, creating a heavy burden for Sam. Henry added in a bit of sauce, careful about the amount, and left it to simmer, impatient to return to the side of his wife. "Sam ... let's get you in the bath after dinner? Let the hot water take some stress away?"
(Wow 12 lbs each haha they're so big)
Sam leaned to his husband as Henry was in his side He gave a weak smiled to his husband as Henry asked that "Y.....yeah, that's good for me. Sorry for awas asking for your help, honey, but they are so stubborn." He said, rubbing his belly and placing Henry's hand on it.. He was always tired, though he didn't do anything. "Can you help me move how?" Sam said, trying to handle with his weight again.