Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Yea, meybe he has his own book then Sam is so busy and my his husband is being offended? I can imagine Sam is trying to reconcile with his belly hehe)
(I'm thinking if They sould move to new house because of bigger family. We can make scene when Sam and Henry are helping to decorate the babyroom)

Sam smiled widely as he heard that. "He knew that his husband always want more kids and bigger family although he hasn't told about it. "Hmm, that why I'm the one who knows you the best, Henry," Sam said, teasing his husband by playing with his lips. "Such a greedy daddy. That's mean you need to take care me better and better. Could you handle that? We're getting old every day, but I will do that when I can. It's for my dearest husband." Sam said and rubbed his belly gently. "Henry! give more air for you wife, please!"He said, smiling when Henry was hugging him too tight.He had climbed higher on his husband and gave him a soft kiss. Henry almost bore all Sam's weight in that position.
(Yea i like both ideas ;) i can see Sam pretending to be in pain so Henry would come to take care of him, and also how he try to decorate the room, climbing up and down and got Henry scared for his belly)

"I hope i have been taking good enough care to you.... i am so grateful everyday that I am a doctor myself." Henry said as he chuckled. He saw Sam climbing onto him and helped hold him steady placing his palms on his waist. He even adjusted himself so Sam could kneel on him better, and returned the kiss with a deep and long one. Sam was almost kneeling on his lap, his belly dangling low, almost touching Henry's thigh. "We would have to make plans on moving soon.... maybe we would go look for houses whne we returned. What's your dream house like?"
It was something Sam had never thought before since their house was quite big, but not anymore when their kids grown up and need their room and also their future kids. Sam took a bit time thinking about that. Henry's deep kiss was hard to handle for Sam when he drove his desire already. "Hmm First, it should has many rooms for our kids. playing room, garden for out kids running around, your working room, your gym, hmmm give me a bit more time." Sam could see how his husband was smiling with everything he said. There was nothing for himself as Sam always thought about his family before himself. "Yeah, I forgot something mine. I can live everywhere with my family. Just small kitchen is fine for me." He said, giving Henry s soft smile. He flinched when Sam realized something. "Oh I forgot again. Our bedroom!. It should be a big bedroom with many facilities. I think, we don't want to go out from the room just for cleaning after that exciting activity. Don't you agree that?"
"Hmm definitely an ensuite. Yes i think the adjoining bathroom we have now is not quite big enough. I think we should install a jacuzzi like the one here. A large enough bathing tub that could almost be used as a swimming pool.... It's quite amazing, what we have done just yesterday in that pool right? I like it the water would help support your belly, making it easier for your to move around, or, more spefically, ride me while you are pregnant." Henry teased as he recalled how enjoyable the experience in the jacuzzi pool was. He rubbed his back, near his tailbone as he imagined and started planning. "And no, I wouldn't want you to have just a small kitchn. I want you to have a huge one, wehre you could move without a problem no matter how big you get, and also a big storeroom to keep all the ingredients. Sam, since you cook so well.... I am thinking perhaps you could make your own cookbook and publish it. I am sure a lot of them would be interested in such tasty but simple cuisine to be made at home."
Sam was surprised with Henry's words. He had never thought that his cooking was good enough for writing the book. He took a bit time, thinking about that. "Hmm, it may be work. Cookbook for pregnant mommy! We can talk about that later" He said, smiling when he just imagined it. I also needed to say about my lovely husband who always supported and encouraged me in this way." Sam gave his husband a warm smile when he thought about their new home. He could see their kids running around the garden when he just stayed on the mat, rubbing his belly during their weekend picnic. It was a perfect life. he had ever dreamt but everything was destroyed by his ex-boyfriend. His eyes were wet by tears when everything reminded him how his life was better because of the man who was hugging him tightly. "You're someone that I was scared to even dream about, but you're here." He whispered, touching Henry's face softly. He could feel how his husband hugged him tighter with that words from Sam.
"Yes I am here... and I would always be here, for you." Henry consoled Sam gently, immediately noticing what his wife must be thinking of. "And sometimes i was even thankful to that horrible exboyfriend of yours. If he hadn't been that stupid to leave you on the street, if he had occupied you and prevented you from leaving.... all these wouldn't be possible. This little guy wouldn't be possible." he said referring to the baby in Sam, patting his large belly. "For your cookbook, I must be the one writing the forewords. And be sure to dedicate the book to me once it's finished." He said teasingly as he kissed on Sam's nose, diverting him from all the sad memories of his life in the past.
"Yeah, you're right. I need to thank him for leaving me on the street, so I met my dearest husband." He said, also rubbing his huge belly. The baby was kiking to respond their parents. "Yeah, you'll be the first one reading it, but I think I will focus that when he come out. Need to focus a lot taking care of him." Sam was quite tired when he just climbed on his husband for long time. Sam asked if his husband could help him turn and leaned on his husband again. He lifted his shirt up, showing his perfect orb after turning. There was quite stretch marks this time. It was amazing that Sam was carrying only one baby, His belly was so big abd heavy this time. Their son should be the biggest one.
Henry's helped Sam move around so he would be sitting on his lap, and he held the belly together with Sam. "You are getting really big. By the way I found there is a local lotion that was said to be very good for stretchmarks, with reindeer oil in it. Let me find it.... " He said and leaned forward to serach in his bag and found the balm. "It also contained some ginger so it would warm your belly up a little, specially designed for this weather. You want to try this?" He said openeing the cap and let Sam have a taste of how it smelt first.
Sam breathed in a bit more to smell the lotion. It was a good smell. Although It's reindeer oil, Sam didn't disfavor it like reindeer burger. ""Wow, when did you get that, huh? You stay with me almost all the time. I'm so surprised with my husband again. He's my superman!" Sam said, smiling then lifted his jumper higher. His belly was really big, especially in this position when he sat on Henry's lap. Sam started moaning when Henry began spreading the lotion over his belly. It feel so good and it was warm. Sam leaned a bit more on his husband to get more comfort on his back. He let a loud moan when Henry just teased him by kissing his neck. "Hmm someone is naughty again. I'm sure that you don't want to tease his wife for more. He is broken now!" Sam said, smiling.
"Oh my wife is so tough he wouldnt be broken that easily. Sore, but not broken. Didnt you realise that I quite enjoy my wife having to lean on me all the time after our vigorous sessions together?" Henry said as he continued to nibble on his neck, sucking and leaving marks on his wife that whoever see his neck would know how loved Sam was. He continued to spread the lotion, not only was he keeping the skin smooth and reduce stretchmarks, he's also massaging it gently, down to his waist and lowerbelly where the muscle was always stretched needing to hold the massive baby within.
"Hmm, such a sweet husband. Yeah, I enjoy it too. My husband is very strong. He can bear all my weight with his son. Is this the reason why he always goes to the gym?" Sam said, smiling and moaning when Henry moved his hands over his belly. Sam was excited when his husband reached down lowerbelly. He could be teased easily in that position, but Henry seemed to know that. He just moved his hand and massage to stretched Sam's belly, but carefully avoid to tease his wife too much. Sam was sure that he couldn't bear that pressure for now. "Yeah, you're really good, Henry. You always know how to release my stress." The warmth from Henry's hands and lotion were helpful. Sam felt more comfortable. The cramp might happen again with very cold weather, but this massage was helpful. They could feel their son was also responding the familiar touch from his daddy.
"Yes I always go to the gym so i could be ready to lift my wife up, no matter how pregnant he is." Henry said proudly as he administered the massaging further. He could feel Sam putting more weight on him, telling him that his wife was relaxing more. He loved the little moans of Sam, even though it made his cock twitch, he quickly calmed it down by taking deep breathes and think about something else, diverting.his attention to somewhere else. He finished his rub on his front belly. With Sam now almost falling asleep again, he moved him gently so he would turn sideways, then continued to rub his back. He would later put some healing balm on his anus so the swelling would die down a bit faster.
Sam almost felt asleep when Henry asked him to turn to his side. He completely leaned all his weight on his husband. He might be driven so high when Henry put some healing balm on his ass if he wasn't too sleepy now. "Hmm, you're the best, honey" Sam murmured, resting his head on Henry's chest. He cold feel the baby was kicking against Henry's abs. He had felt asleep again after a bit time of back massaging. He could feel a soft kiss from his husband. Sam looked was so cute whil he was sleeping. His both hands were covering and protecting his belly. He also dreamed and called Henry's name while he was sleeping.
Henry was happy to see his wife falling asleep so eaisly on his chest. He shifted Sam around gently, making sure he wouldnt wake his wife, especially when he applied the healing balm. He could hear small hissing and moans, when he put thr balm on the swelling flesh. His anus was reddish and swollen to the point he could hardly fit his finger in, so he was grateful Sam was too asleep to feel the pain, or the pleasure because he really couldnt endure another round. Getting Sam aroused would be a bad idea now.

He could only kiss his adorable wife whose face was so serene and beautiful, and his heart swell with love when all Sam muttered in his dream was Henry's name. He hugged Sam tight. "Oh babe how could I get such a treasure like you.... " he mumbled nuzzling against his dear wife.
It took almost an hour again til Sam had woken up. Everything was in the same position and his husband was looking at him without complaining anything about his weight. Although Henry was so strong, Sam was sure that his husband would get some tense muscle by bearing him an hour in the same position. "Should be my turn for offering massage to my husband, huh?" He asked as they smiled at each other and kissed deeply. He didn't remember to tell Henry about his name. "You''re an angel in my dream. You helped me from the darkness and brought me around the word for making me forget my past. Such a reality. My angel!" He said, smiling. Henry still hugged him tight, so it was so comfortable and protective. No place in the world could be like this for Sam.
"I wouldnt say no to such service if my wife said he could handle it. I am sure your bottom and back dont hurt now?" Henry smirked and caressed his parts that had been so tired and painful that morning. "If you are ok, I certanly could enjoy some great massaging on my shoulders. And maybe my legs. They have supported thr weight of 2 people for an hour, you know?" He smirked and continued with his rubbing on Sam's belly. He then went on to nibble his neck with such sweet words from Sam. "I could say th same to you darling. Without you my life was dull and black. You are the one giving me color and laughter. Everyday it's such a pleasant feeling to be waking up by your side. Not to mention our babies...." he said with much love and emotion.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. They both complete knew each other without saying anything, but it was better to show if you love someone. "Hmm, such a sweet words from my husband, huh? Yeah, I can massage your legs, but not sure with your shoulders. I just don't know how to stay beside you without bouncing my belly on your back, haha." Sam said, laughing lovingly. He asked Henry to helped him sit beside him as Sam could turn to Henry's side and started massaging his legs. "Hmm, It's quite tense here, so I'll try my best to stretch it out although I'm not good as my husband who massages my belly every single day," Sam said and smiled at his husband. He asked Henry to leaned on the couch and closed his eyes to relax. Sam's hands was quite small when compared with Henry's big build, but he tried to move it all over the muscle.
Henry was finding it quite interesting to have their role reversed. Usually he was the one giving rhe massage, and to be honest Sam wasnt very good, because his hands were small and not warmed up, but he enjoyed it a lot. Mainly because whatever Sam did, he appreciated and loved it. He closed his eyes and relaxed as Sam instructed, and hummed whenever Sam managed to get to some parricularly sore spots. "Oh Sam you never showed me this talent of yours! I ought to ask you to do this for me more.... while you still can. I can imagine when our baby grows even more, it would be too difficult."
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. Henry said that while he was closing his eyes, so it was easy for Sam to do something. He didn't answer anything but lifted himself up a bit then gave Henry a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm not that good, but yeah, you can ask me before this guy grows more and I'll have very big belly." He said, rubbing his belly with another hand while one hand was still massaging Henry's legs. Henry was right that Sam had just a little time to do what he want till his belly grew too big and needed to ask any help from his husband. Sam's eyes widened when Henry seemed to react that kiss too fast as he opened his eyes and already held Sam's in his embrace. "Hmm, always naughty, huh?"

(Hey you can tell me if sometimes I plays too much in Henry's part. I can feel it sometimes. ;))
(So far I don' tfeel any problem with it! I would let you know if i feel uncomfrotable, that's for sure ;))

Henry chuckled and clutchd Sam quickly. "Don't think I would be ignorant to everything just becuase my eyes are closed. You know, I don't really fall asleep as easilly as you because I am not the pregnant one." he said playfully and tickled Sam lightly on his waist. "I would be sure to exploit any chance for a precious massage from my wife then. You think you are ok for that?" He asked holding Sam's smaller palms in his own, then kissing it. "Would these lovely hands be too tired to do anything more?"