Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry could hear the nurses behind them exclaimed and discussed excitedly when they saw Henry massaging Sam's back , but he just smiled and let it go. "Hmm to your favourite restaurant by the lake in the park. I got the reservations fone so we will be sitting at the pavillion seat that could oversee the view but still be cool enough under the sun. You like that?" Henry helped Sam to the car seat, Sam had needed the help since a month ago with how big his belly had become.
"Yeah I love it. I love everything you did for me" Sam gave Henry a small kiss make the nurses more excited before they went. As they go to the restaurant. Sam asked Henry to help him out of the car. It's so embarrassing to ask his husband to do anything, but he really needs it When they got to they seat, Henry has never forgotten to ask the waiter to fit a cushion that's very important for his wife now. "Hmm I always love this place, Henry. Have you ordered the food yet?" He asks, leaning to the cushion to get more comfortable.
Henry didn't say it out loud but he secretly loved how his wife depended on hin and that Sam trusted him enough to raise the request made him very happy. He laid an arm around Sam's shoulder, patted on his belly and said "I have asked them to serve us your favourites. Do you want anything else? We could order some more if you want, I know how you eat more than before and may have your own cravings now." Henry smiled and told Sam.
"Haha. You always know everything about me, honey but it's okay I think you have ordered enough for three." He smiled widely, rubbing his big belly. He leaned over Henry's shoulder as his husband laid his arm around him. They enjoy each other while waiting for the food. When the food was served, Sam can't hide his excitement about his favorites and Henry can notice it.
"Liking what you see then? Great, I was a bit worried you would have a change of taste. So many pregnant people changed their tastes. They always said that's the baby affecting them. Seems like our 2 little angels didnt do that then." Henry whispered to the belly "thank you babies, for not making daddy disappointing mommy."
"How can mommy disappoint daddy when daddy always sweet with him" Sam joked, trying to make a baby sound. They laughed after it that makes Sam very happy. He can't stop eating when he has started it. It's embarrassing for him but pregnant hormones are really effective. Sam's face blushed red when he noticed that Henry doesn't eat his food but watching him all the time. "D....do't you eat?" He says, blushing.
"Hmm seeing you eat makes me content already." Henry smiled. He got some food from his plate and fed that to Sam. "Is that good? If you are worried I am not eating, how about you feed me back?" He opened his mouth and waited, smiling ay how Sam blushed even deeper.
Sam's face flushed darker. Although it's normal for the lover to feed each other, They haven't done it much. "Hmm You did like a kid honey but that's why I love it" Sam smiled then he fed Henry his favorite food. He loves how Henry tried to act like a kid when he said that. "You reminded me of Jayden, honey." He said, laughing softly.
"Hmm like father like son as they always say, it should be the other way round, he reminds you of me!" Henry chewed on and said with a proud smile. He was very proud of their kids, always bragging about how cute and lovely they are. They finished lunch and enjoyed it so much that even the waiter commented he hadn't seen couple that was so happy and obviously in love as they were in a while.

"Thank you, we do enjoy our meal here a lot too. I am grateful for all the areangements you made on my request too." Henry smiled politely to the waiter and tipped him handsomely.
Sam smiled to all of them. He always loves how Henry reacts with any people. His husband is very polite with everyone even though the waiter or cleaner. After the meal, Henry helped Sam to the car and again helped him to get comfortable. "If I didn't have check-up this afternoon, I surely sleep on the couch now" He said smiling to Henry who is driving the car back to the clinic.
"Hmm although I wanted to let you have a nap, I believe our schedule for this afternoon is quite tight... you mentioned something like a hotel didn't you?" Martin looked at Sam with a smirk. "Am I correct in assuming we will be somewhere with a bed in the afternoon, although we may not sleep... much in it?" As Henry said that, they had already arrived the clinic. He helped Sam with the seatbelt before going to his side to help him out of the car. He got his hand in the usual position of his waist and massaged a bit on his hip this time.
Sam smiled at his husband when he helped him out of the car. He let a low moan in pleasure as his husband massaged his hips that ha haven't done it much. "Hmm, I think someone here can't wait till we finish the check-up" Sam joked as they were walking to the doctor room. Henry is the doctor coat is very attractive. Sam can't even stop looking his husband when he has changed it and comes closer for checking-up. "So what should I do for now? take off all my clothes?"
"Well that's not the usual procedure, but since you are my wife, I would allow for some deviation from my usual practice. Want me to help take them off?" Henry got close to Sam and placed his hands around the hip of him, touching their foregeads together aa he asked.
"Haha Yeah, why don't I want your help? but I think we should keep our mood and let it all out at the hotel?" He said, smiling at his husband. He still wants them closer enough when Sam helped him taking off all his clothes. It didn't take a long time because Sam had worn the loose shirts and jeans. Sam's face blush red when they got all his clothes off, showing his little chubby body with perfect orb at the middle.
"Hmm as usual you are so perfect. Now I want to take the measurements of your breast waist and hips now. Stand there for awhile ok?" Henry had turned up the heat a bit, making sure Sam would not feel cold. He got the measuring tape out and got it around his breasts. He tried to be gentle as he knew how sensitive they are now. Then to the belly. The bellybutton hadn't popped yet at 6 months, and then the hip that had widened a bit now with the twins pressing on it.
Sam tried his best to keep his moan although he can't and let the low moans sometimes. Henry's touches like a blessing for him, so Henry can see Sam's member harden for a bit, but he tried to keep it as much as he can because it's not the time for now. After They had done the physical check-up, Sam was very excited wit the sonogram. today he will know the gender of their little angels and Sam can see them moving inside his belly again. "Time for the best moment about our angels?" He said, smiling at his husband.

(Hey how about the gender? I was thinking about both boys if you're okay with it. I like boys when they play around lol)
(Ok sure both boys!)

Henry could see Sam was aroused but he, too, didnt want to stimulate him further. They still have a long day ahead for that. He helped Sam onto the bed and got the ultrasound machine ready. "Time for the genders now! So the cold gel is coming." He squirted and spread the gel with the wand.

"Let's see here.... the two hearts beating are here, both babies are healthy and growing strong. Seemed like they are exciting and absolutely not shy about showing their gender. Sam.... we are having two boys!" Henry smilingly announced to Sam, he went nearer to him to kiss him. "Now Victoria and Jayden will have 2 little brothers to play around with!"
Sam can't stop smiling when he heard about it and his tears run down on his face when he knew that he is carrying tow little boys in his belly. Sam tried to stop crying but he can't. it's the wonderful moment. "W....we're having more sons. I don't know how to say it" He said, trying his best to stop crying. He touched Henry's face softly when he kissed Sam. Henry can see how Sam is very happy.
"Yes babe we are going to have 2 more lovely boys. Our house would be filled with laughter and energetic little children trying to climb all the trees in the garden." Henry kissed the tears away,covering Sam's hand on his face wtih his own palm, looking at Sam lovingly and rejoice together.
Sam smiled and let a soft laugh. "How can w handle with them all?" He said, smiling as he imagined when all kids grow enough to walk and play around. "Anything more you want to check about me?" He asked his husband who does everything for his wife.