Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally settling their luggage, Henry turned to kiss his husband. Sam almost hit his eight month mark now. His belly was now massive and he had put on a bit more weight, though the constant soreness and pain sometimes make him lost his apetite.

"We are going to the lake today. There's a boat ride that I heard was very nice."
(Can I call Sam "wife"? haha I love to make it different like when we call daddy and mommy lol)

Sam kissed his husband back. his massive belly makes it not easy to do anything but Henry always helps him every time he wants. "That sounds good, Henry. I have never done it before0 I think the babies are excited too." Sam placed Henry's had on his belly where the babies are kicking to response him. It hurts Sam for s\a bit but he loves how babies response Henry's touch.
(Sure wife is good.) 

Henry could feel the strong kicks and knew Sam must be hurting from it. He knelt down and said to the babies "Now I know you two are excited to be on a boat trip for the first time, but will you please calm down a bit and let mama and papa enjoy it?" He then stood up and held out a hand. "Shall we go then, my dearest wife?"
Sam's face flushed red as Henry called him like that. it's so embarrassing but he also loves it. "It's okay honey, They just want you to know it haha" Sam laughed. Then he held Henry's hand tightly, asking him to support Sam when they were getting to the boat.
Henry guided Sam carefully like all responsible husbands. He never let go of his wife's hand throughout the boat trip. The view was magnificient and they finished dinner on the boat, under the sunset. They have both enjoyed the trip and was still excited as they returned to the hotel. Henry had booked a hotel that was once a castle. Their room was spacious with a huge bed in it, looking a bit like in a palace.
Sam was very excited with the room. He has never known that Henry will do it. He leaned his face to his husband when they were on the bed. "Honey, I know that you spend lots of money for this trip. I don't know how to do it back for you, but thank for everything" He said softly while Henry is rubbing his belly. They cuddle on the bed for long time to enjoy with wonderful moment.
"Well money is really not an issue. I want to spoil you rotten anyway. Besides, this could be our only trip with children to take care of. I wanted this to be perfect in all ways." He said on bed as he caressed Sam's belly. 

As much as Henry enjoyed the cozy cuddling time, he was also looking.forward to things that couples usually do on their honeymoon. He started caressing sensitive parts of Sam, his nipples and his brllybutton. 
Sam moaned softly when Henry started to play with his sensitive parts. "ahhh, honey, you so hurry. Have you ever realized it?" He said softly then also moved his hands to Henry's abs and play with it. "I want to know how much my husband wants me, honey. can you tell me?" He said, giggling.
"Cant you feel it with how hard my memeber had become already?" Henry smirked. "I will show you evne harder how I want you." He flipped himself on top of Sam and started licking him. From his nipples to his navel and down to the silently standing member of Sam.
Sam moaned loudly as Henry reached to his cock. It's more sensitive when he is getting bigger. He clutched his belly to help in his pleasure. Henry is really hot in sexy time and Sam kinda like it. "Ahhh, honey. You always know how to treat me like that, please don't let me wait any longer this time." He said, smiling. Sam usually said this when he thought about their first time and how log he needs to wait for his husband.
"Well babe it's not my fault that you are so tight." Henry smirked. "Bur i like how you wrap tightly against me." He stretched Sam quickly this time, he cannot hold back flr long himeself. He knew also Sam was more used to this and would need less time to get used to him.
"That's not my fault too, yours is big honey. How can I bear with it without stretching?" He said, moaning louder as Henry is stretching his ass. It still took only minutes when Sam shot his load out. He is waiting for his husband now.
"Babe you are so sensitive now. Coming already in such load. I love it." Henry licked away the white liquid on his hand and on Sam's belly. He then put his hard and thick cock at the opening, slowly pushing in.
Sam moaned loudly as the big cock is pushing into his ass. It feels really good. He grabs Henry's hand and placed it on his belly where he loves Henry to do it every time they had sex. "Ahhh, you're so hot, honey. I'm sensitive only with you. Only you my husband." He whispered, moaning softly as Henry goes deeply.
Henry pumped in and out, his hands holding the belly could feel the children moving. "Oh my dear wife you are so hot, am going to melt inside you. You get so good for me, I will be with you forever."
"I'l be with you forever too honey. You helped me from the hell. I can forget it" He said, moaning inside as the big cock move faster. he loves how Henry holds his belly. too tight but still soft. Sam wrapped his arms around his husband then pulled his closed and placed a soft kiss.
Henry kissed his wife deeply. He sucked his lips and tongue with so much passion, Sam almost ran out of breath and have to push on his chest to let Henry release him. Henry loved how Sam's face and lips turn red from the kiss. He continued thrusting, hitting the cervix ans prostste everytime, he wanted to pleasure Sam too while he was enjoying it very much in this wonderful sex.
Sam can't even breathe when his husband hit his prostate over and over. He loves how Henry is excited with his body. He may get pregnant if he doesn't now. "Ahhh Honey, you're so hot. How can you do this for long time?" He said, smiling. Henry did not seem to be tired.
"I am never tired because I am doing it to you, the love of my life." Henry kept the strength and speed. "And I want you to feel as much pleasure as you possibly can from this." 
"You're doing it, honey. I can't tell how good you are but I like it so much ahhhh. Please, do it more" Sam said, moaning heavily.He moves his hips for a bit to get a more comfortable position. It's not easy to do this with the big belly but he still wants to do with his husband.