Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Likewise. You are always so attractive. No matter what you do I find it adorable." Henry ran his hand down the curve of his belly, down to the sensitive parts. He got both of them very excited beffore pulling off their clothes. Sam needed a bit of his help in removing his clothes, which Henry secretly enjoyed very much. He let Sam sat on the bed, supported by a lot of cushions, when he started worshipping his belly.
Sam moaned loudly as Henry started worshipping his belly. Although Henry touches it for many times, he is still gentle with each touching. He leaned his back more to the cushions to help in his pleasure. "Ahhh, It's so good, Henry. I love that you always know how to play in the right way with my sensitive belly" He said, moaning in the pleasure. Sam loves how Henry moves his hand through the stretch marks and traces the babies kicking in his belly.
(Can we focus on belly rub for this time? I mean They sitll have hot and sexy sex but just wanna play more about cute time when they play and talk with the belly and share their happiness hehe)
(Ya sure!)

Henry put little kisses here and therr on the vast area of tve belly. He commented "this time your belly seem to be extra sensitive isnt it? Is it because of how big it was stretched?" He nibbed on the bellybutton that wasnt popped yet, "babies you are so lucky arent you? Having mommy protecting you so well."
"And mommy is very luckqy too that having the wonderful husband who always protect him so well" He said, giving a soft smile to Henry. Sam can't stop moaning as Henry moves his hands around his belly. "Ahhh Henry. As you said, It was stretched to much that why I'm so sensitive more than the last time. How can we slove it? Don't allow you to touch it?" He teases his husband. He knows his husband can't stop himselt to caress his belly
"Oh it would make me so sad and disappointed if I wasnt allowed to touch it. You know, it would only be 2 months before your belly become much smaller when the little babies come. Please dont rip me of this priviledge? My lovely wife?" Henry continued to nib on the belly, even using his teeth to tease a little the skin. The skin was so delicate now after the teeth past through the belly, little red marks were left.
Sam moaned louder as Henry used his teeth to tease it. "Ahhh, You're so naughty, Henry. That's why I can't refuse you. Yeah I know we have only 2 months before the babies come out, and I'll less sensitive, so I'll give you all privilege I have, whenever you want just do it my sexy husband" he whispers softly, leaning forward to his husband when the pleasure is so high. Sam places his hands on the side of his belly and press it gently to show Henry how big it is.
"Oh you surely know how to seduce me honey. You know how irresistable I find your big belly and you are making it even bigger for me. I love you so much Sam." He touched on the belly and rubbed on it, copying Sam's actions in pushing it up to reach hislips. He quietly slipped a hand below to crook Sam's leg up, he wanted to penetrate his wife so bad now.
Sam flinched as Henry slipped his hand below. he let a low moan as his husband reached to his sensitive parts. "Ahhh It's sam to you that always know how to seduce me Henry. This makes my hard pregnancy be one of the best moments in my life, honey" He whispered to Henry's ear and Sam reaches his hand to Henry's abs and play with it to pleasure his husband more
"Hmm I have to make you feel good. You are bearing my children, you are willing to go through all these discmfort for me. To make you feel pleasurable through it is my responsibility." Henry eased his finger in, finding his wife's behind warm and wet he was finding it hard to resist his desire any further.
"So if you want that, why don't you just come in huh?" He whispered softly, leaning more to his husband. Sam moaned loudly as Henry go further in his hole with the fingers. Henry can see Sam's cock harden with precum leak out from it. He blushed as he noticed how sensitive he is. his precum leaks out even though Henry didn't do anything much with him.
Henry smiled "i love how sensitive ans eager you are." He withdrew his finger and positioned his hard and throbbing cock into him. He moanrd out too at how good it felt. He got a hand on Sam's belly to hold it steady, rubbing it and spreaading the precum around his belly to make it shiny and wet.
Sam moaned louder as Henry put his cock inside. It's not easy to do anything in sitting position but it's only he wanna do it. "Ahhh, I...ti so good. I love how you play with my belly" He said, breathing heavily. Sam leaned forward to Henry as he went deeper. He holds Henry's tightly to get the balance. The babies seem to like how their father spread the precum around. They kick stronger to respond it.
Henry let Sam sit on his lap, sharing the weight of the belly and letting Sam sit directly on the cock to go deep. He helped Sam grind on it. He tried not to push too hard up didnt want to put too much pressure on his cervix, but it was hard to resist the temptation. "Sam.... tell me if you are painful, let me know ok? I just cant resist getting deep into you..." with that he thrusted deep inside, making them both moaned loud.
Sam usually moved his hips up and down in this position but he can't do it for now with his huge belly. He just let his husband thrust up and down slowly, trying to no put too pressure on his cervix. Sam grabbed Henry's tightly as his cock went deeper and he seems to lose his sensation like he was always. Henry is a little rough at this moment but Sam kinda likes it although it's a little pain. He can't even breathe with the pleasure from his husband.
Henry also clutched on tight on his wife, he knew his wife's belly was too heavy for him to move too much so he did most of the work, he knew from Sam's face that he was enjoying this just as much as he did. "Moan out loud for me Sam, I like your voice and I want to know how much I am affecting you, how much pleasure I am giving you " he increased his pace and rhythm, wanting to drive his wife crazy.
Sam was crazy with the pleasure inside his ass. He can't even breathe when Henry increased his rhythm and drove him crazier. "O..Oh God!! How can you do that to me? That is so much pleasure. I don't know how can I stop it. You're affecting me so much, Honey. No one in the world can make me like this." He said, moaning loudest as he can. Sam is enjoying it so much though he almost doesn't do anything. Sam wanna try to move his hips for response his husband but he can't do it much because the pain when he moves in this position.
"Sam I love you so much. Now relax and let me do all the job, I know it made you painful to move your hip too much now with the babies being so heavy." Henry lifted Sam up and down and thrusted, determined to let Sam orgasm first. It was some kind of an obsession for Henry, he love to make Sam come untouched. He moaned and felt his cock twitched a little and swell even bigger when he recalled how beautiful Sam's face was when he cum.
Sam gasped when the pleasure ran higher and make he shot his cum all over his husband. His face blushed red as he saw how Henry was so enjoying it and then thrust him harder. His cum is still leaking with each thrust from Henry. I....it's so embarrassing, but Sam can't stop it. "I.....I can't control m body. you have complately dominated all of my body, Henry" He says, moaning as Henry helps him moves up and down slowly.
"Sam you always know what I enjoy the most. Yes I enjoy the complete control over your body, I also love how you always react so well to me. I am cumming now your canal is squeezing mine so hard I cant hold on any longer." As he finished it he exploded deep within Sam, he heard Sam screamed and felt felt him shivered from the sensation. HKs cock once again spilled, with much thinner liquid than before with how close the 2 orgasms were.
Sam had scream loudly. He decided to keep it quiet to not wake their kids up, but he can't with the pleasure inside his ass. His ass was so full of the cum, but ti was still squeezing Henry's cock so hard. Sam can feel how Henry was enjoying it then he just let his husband come inside him as much as he wants. "I may get pregnant with lots of babies with this cum if I'm not for now" He jokes and moans loudly.