Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry dropped his bag and turned around. He looked at Sam's face which was obscured by the darkness in the room. "You are the one mentioning divorce. Is this the only way you came up with when I started getting angry?" Henry knew deep down if Sam was willing to say sorry again, he would drop everything and embrace his wife right that moment. Though now all he got was a dismissal. He even asked to be back on the streets! He couldn't believe that's all the faith Sam had in him. "I didnt mention anything. You are the one suggesting me to cheat. You are the one disregarding my words. And now you are threatening me with divorce? Clever. You know i wouldn't say yes to a divorce, so the alternative would be just to forget about all that. Clever man, you are." Henry was blinded by anger and he was getting more pumped up by teh second. He didn't know what else he could say to his stubborn wife. "I hope you could come up with some better ways than threat when i got back." He left, hinting a bit of forgiveness as he left, not bringing the bag with him.
Sam rushed out of the bed and hugged his husband from the behind. He didn't care anything now. He didn't care if you would bleeding again. Nothing important than his husband even his life now. "Whay could I say when you're so angry? What could I say when you just thought that I don't remeber our words on wedding day? I love you Henry more than his life. I regret everything now. If I can do something to hold you back. Please just tell me. I can't live without you. I'll never say about divorce and living on the stree again" He grabbed his husband tightly. Sam burried his face on Henry's back. "If I could die for tuis" He whispered. He was uncoucious from sleepless night. Sam didn't know how to say more.
Henry almost stumbled forward with how hard Sam was rushing onto his back. He held himself by pressing agains the wardrobe and listened to Sam's incoherent words. He sighed deeply and turned around slowly, holding Sam by his waist. "Come here." He said and walked to the bed and sat down with Sam on his lap. "Sam. Listen to me. Do you knwo why I am so upset yesterday? the whole thing just reminded me of the accident before. Do you know how scary it had been to see you curled up in bed, blood staining eveerywhere on the bed. It's not just the life of our baby that's at risk, it's yours as well. I couldn't lose you, that's why i was so angry. You didn't take enough care of yourself. For me, as cruel as it sounded, you are more important than the babies. If I had to choose, i would have chosen you over the kid. That's why i had been reminidng you to have the babysitter doing all that, to stay on bed, to let me worry about everything else. Do you know, how painful it was for me to see you risking your life, again?"
Sam couldn't stop crying, but his eyes was clear enough to see how Henry was so worried about him. "Y.....yeah, I know. That's the words yu had ever told me before. I'm sorry, Henrry. I promiss that I'll take care myself better. Can you just belive one more times? I'll not do that again." Sam hugged his husband tightly then burried his face on Henry's chest. "It was the worst for you. I know we just lost the baby then I just did this again. Henry, you're so important for me too. More than everything. It was hust when you said all that words, but I know it's all my fault"
Henry wiped away the tears with his thumb, his heart ached for his wife who meant more than the world to him. "I am sorry for getting mad at you as well. I shouldn't have said that you didn't care about me or the baby. Don't cry now Sam. It's all fine now. I am sorry, and I want you to smile again. It's just all too stressful and I am too scared. Forgive me.." He said quietly, rubbing Sam's back as he hiccupped from teh crying. His shirt soon was soaked with Sam's tears and he was afriad Sam being so emotional would bring harm to the fetus.
Sam didn't say anything much. He just needed a little time to stop crying. He took more mins but finally did it. Sam pulled his face from Henry's shirt, trying to smile as wide as he could. "Henry, You know how you're important for me. I didn't say that because I don't love you. I just said that because I don't wanna see you suffer from your desire, but so after everything, I can understand how you love me. I'll not say that anymore. We will have only each other. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. If I can go back to the pass, I promise that I'll not say it and I'll not do what I did" Sam said, grabbing Henry's hand so tight. He just wanted to show how much he regretted everything. Sam was so tired after sleepless night, so he couldn't hold that long, but still needed to hear that his husband had truly forgiven him.
"Yes. Let's forget about all of it. We have been trhough it now so it wouldnt matter. I forgive you Sam. What's important now is we have gone through that difficult time now. This remaining baby is a miracle baby. We would cherish it as it held the life of also his sibling." Henry said gently, rubbing Sam's back to help him calm down. He spread butterfly kisses on his face, kissing all his tears and sadness away. His rubbing was gentle and soothing, he knew both of thrm probably didnt get any sleep the past night. "Sam, i will go get a warm towel for you. Then i will wait until you fall asleep before i leave for work. Is tjat good? We will discuss more about this after i come back." He asked, thrn kissed Sam's forehead softly.
Sam nodded with all the word from his husband. It was the moment that confirmed how much they loved each other. "This is amazing. We should glad that we didn't lose all of them. One is remaining here" Sam said, letting a small smile while he was rubbing his flat belly. It was just 3 months pregnancy and they had 3 more months of bed rest, so Sam didn't know if I would be easy, but he was sure that he could pass it wth his husband. "Y...eah, the warm towel is good, but how about you? You haven't eaten anything yet. I know that you also had sleepless night too, Henry. It's all my fault again, but I promise that I'll not do it again." Sam still concerned about his husband. Henry would have a good sleep and could find something eat if he didn't do that. "Take care yourself too, my husband. Do not put too much pressure on yourself" Sam whispered, giving a big hug to Henry.
"Yes I would. I know how i am the pillar and support of the family." Henry smiled and nodded before going to fetch the towel. As he rubbed it gently on Sam's face, he also wiped away teh dried tears on his face, making him squint his eyes enjoying the sensation. "Go back to sleep my love. You would need that." He kissed him lightly on his eyes which were barely open already. The relief of ending the quarrel was instant and it showed in how relaxed Sam was now.

Henry slipped away quietly when he could hear Sam's breathing evened out. He didn't return until hours later, just after dinner time. He consulted with teh nurse on teh condition of his family and nodded his approval to hear her telling him Sam didn't leave the bed except for bathroom breaks. He seemed quite happy today as well, asking the nurse to bring the babies along, even though he didn't attempt to feed them again. He looked at his twins for a brief moment before getting into his room to his wife. "Sam, babe. I heard you had a great day." He smiled and asked, losing his tie.
Sam gave a big smile as he could his husband had already backed from his work. He just gave him a big hug and kiss as Henry sit one the bed beside him. "Yeah, everything was good. How about your day, huh? So tense again? I can't help it much, but I just do what I can." He whispered as Sam gave another kiss to his husband. He could guess that Henry would ask everything from the nurse, but it was fine now, Sam had promised with himself that he would not do that again. "So, What do you want to do after this? I thought I will watch Harry Potter one more times. You know how I love it." Sam said. It sometimes made him miss his twins. They just spent a little time during the day, but it was the way could be.
"You sure you could stay awake for the whole movie? I know you hadn;t been sleeping all that long. Well, to be honest, I think I am going to pass out right after that first scene. Probably from Harry getting on the express." Henry smiled and said. "About the twins... Sam. I have a suggestion. I think we should send them to the daycare centre so you could concentrate on resting. THey could be back during the weekends, I will be there, but I just thought they would be distracting you too much." He suggested hesitantly. He would miss the babies as well, but perhaps it would be best for them to be away, at least for this few months.
Sam had stopped saying anything as he heard that. Henry could see the small tears ran out from his eyes. Sam grabbed Henry's hand tightly while he was thinking about it. It was so sad, but he knew it was the nest way. "Y...Yeah, it is the best way and I can understand it, but al least, can you give me some time?" Sam finally cried out after that words. He didn't want to make his husband fell bad anymore, but Sam really wanted time. "Just days, Henry. I promise" Sam tried to stop crying as Henry was trying to sooth him with many ways.
"Ok ok my love. Don't cry... yes a few days. How about a week. I would need to arrange with the centre as well. I would take care of it, and they would be in good hands. sh... don't cry love.... you are making me regret raising such suggestion." Henry rubbed Sam's back soothingly, holding his head close to his chest. He could feel his shirt getting soaked with tears again and smiled a little at how this shirt was destined to be ruined. He continued to comfort Sam, eventually mentioning the baby as well. "Sam, think of the baby in you. It wouldn't be good for it if you continue to cry..."
Sam stopped crying as he heard that. It was true that he must think about himself and the baby inside his belly more than everything now. "Yeah, I'm sorry again, Henry, and you don't need to regret raising this way. It is the best way for all of us. I don't know if I can't control himself and do that silly thing again, so thanks for everything, honey" Sam wiped his tears and hugged his husband tightly. He smiled widely when he thought about the movie. "I think I can't hold my mind till it ends too, os what do you want to do, huh? I just let my husband decide it now. this is too early to sleep, right?"
"Alright. I would start it, though please forgive me if i slept in the middle, or even the start of it. I just could promise i would be awake for the owl scene, you know, the one where hundreds of letters came rushing in. I find that quite funny." Henry said with a smile, and proceeded to prepare for the movie. That night he hugged his wife safely in his arms where Sam belonged, and fell asleep during the movie like he had predicted, with a smile on his face.

(time skip?)
I was a month after Sam's bed rest. everything was fine. He had had the good diet for his baby. Sam decide to eat everything Henry told him it was good for the baby and it had the result with his belly now. Sam's belly was quite big though it was a month after that time. Sam didn't surprise when Henry told him that the baby is growing too fast. That night he had felt asleep before Henry come back, so they didn't say much til Sam woke up during the night that he wanted to piss so much. Sam almost stepped out of the bed til something reminded him that night. He tried to hold it as much as he could and tried continued his sleep, but his pregnancy made everything worthless. He woke up again with soaked pants and also the bed was wet. "H....Henry" Sam called his husband. His face was blushing.

(Haha sorry that I made Henry was the one who suggested that diet fro Sam.)
(Haha no problem. I am sure that's something Henry would do. To make his wife and baby be as healthy as they could be.)

Henry was still not fully awake when he shifted on the bed. He didn't open his eyes yet when he mumbled. "Hmm what's wrong Sam? Do you crave for any food? Is your leg bothering you again? Your back hurting?" He reached out to rub on Sam's feet when he felt it. The warmth and wetness underneath. He opened his eyes, quite surprised by what he thought he had touched. "Sam... is it...?" he asked incredulously. He soon noticed the blush that confirmed his suspicion. Turning on the table lamp, he pulled away the blanket to show Sam's body. His belly had grown a lot during the last month, looking like a basketball in front of his delicate frame. There's a pool of wetness from Sam's crotch to the bed. "you should have woken me up... don't be afriad to disturb me. I am here to serve you, my lovely wife." Henry said gently and kissed his wife. "Now, i guess we have a little more cleaning to do..."
Sam blushed even darker as Henry said that. He didn't mean to not wake his husband up, but he just thought that he could hold it. "I...I don't know why..." Sam couldn't say anything much, but his face was red like an apple now. He kissed his husband back as he put his pants down a bit, showing his growing belly. "Can you just help me change this first? It's not comfortable for me now." He said, looking at his belly. It was round and perfect. Although it was not too big this time, Sam was only around 4 months now. He still had the long way to go.
"Of course. Stay on the bed. Hmm i didnt know you would have the same problen as James and Harry. Even Victoria and Jayden no longer ..." Henry teased Sam seeing his beautiful blush. He slipped down the bed and searched in thr wardrobe. "Oops our laundry's not ready. How about you wear my pair of sweatpants?" Henry asked with a smile. He retuened to the bed, gently lifting Sam up so he's sitting up in his lap, then started to take off his soaked pants.
"It's fine, in fact, it looks comfortable that my pants now" He said, looking down at his belly. It was quite big now. It was embarrassed for Sam as Henry put him on his lap and took off his pants. Sam let a slot moan and his face blushed darker when his husband eventually touched his sensitive part. It was hard for both of them to handle with their desire. Sam frowned as he could see how Henry was enjoying seeing him embarrassed. "That's fun, huh?" Sam pretended to be upset.