Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry smiled and whispered "sleep my love, I will be here to protect you always." He surrounded an arm around Sam and let him sleep, stroking gently his belly as they smoothed across the street. He had asked the driver to go a bit slower so it wouldnt be too bumpy and his wife can rest for a bit longer.

They arrived the resort a bit later, right in front of their house. Henry kissed on Sam amd whispered "time to wake up, my sleeping beauty." He put butterfly kisses all over his wife's face to wake him up.
Sam opened his eyes slowly. He unconscious responded Henry's kiss and made it deeper. "Hmm, Hi my lovely prince," Sam whispered and smiled softly. He rubbed Henry's hair gently as he leaned to kiss his belly before helped him out of the car slowly to not bounce Sam's belly too much. He leaned a bit to Henry's shoulders again as his husband helped him waddled into the house. Sam almost put his all weight on Henry with his lethargy. "Hm, what do you want to do? I don't mind if my husband wanna go to the bedroom now"
"Hmm the bedroom sounded a good idea. Will you be able to hold up for the stairs?" Henry saw how sleepy his wife was and chuckled softly. His hand on Sam's waist had lifted him up a bit when they walked together, so that Sam could walk forward with minimal energy. They got into the house and started the stairs, which required more work fron Sam's side. Henry could lift him up for the stairs but he secretly wanted Sam to be a bit more awake from the exercisw so he could have his reward.
Sam held Henry tightly while he was waddling upstairs because he was still sleepy. When they finally got to the bedroom. Sam asked his husband to help him to the bed again. He smiled as Henry instantly put a lot of the pillows on his back. Sam leaned on it and moan softly. "Hmm, you're doing very good job, Henry. It's time for the reward, huh? I think we should start it with belly rub." Sam says and lifts his tunic, showing his perfect orb that the babies are kicking inside.
"You sure you are alright? I know you are tired." Henry said even though his face was full of struggle. He would be djsappointed without his reward but his wife's wellbeing always topped it. However he knew a belly rub was what his wife wanted so he stafted on it no matter what, even without a reward Sam deserved some belly rub. He took the lotion and rubbed his hands together before starting to draw circles from the lower belly. "Babies seem like tonight you are behaving very nicely. Keep this up, daddy and mommy love it when you are not being overactive inside mommy's tummy." Henry said to the belly as he rubbed.
Sam smiled as touched Henry's face softly as he heard that. "I know, it's so mean if I say no for your reward. Yeah I'm so tired, but we can do it if my husband promises his wife that he'll go it gently and make it easier" He slowly placed a deep kiss on his husband. His hand also rubbed on the belly like his husband was doing. Sam let a low moan as the babies kicked a little stronger and drove him crazy this time. He panted when he released Henry and said. "I think our little ones want to reward his daddy too. I can't stop it now, Please reward me too" Sam whispers
"Oh yes I will be gentle and make it easy for you. I do not want you to endure so much pain for my reward." Henry kissed Sam gently and started exploring. One of his hands went up to cup and massaged on a breast, and the other went low to get to Sam's cock. He would need to put a cushion below Sam's hip but for now, he wanted to kiss his wife first.
Sam moaned longer and deeper as Henry kissed him and started to touch his sensitive part. He also moved his hands down and played with Henry's abs. Sam don't wanna drive his husband so much now. He legs were struggling with the pleasure inside. Henry can feel Sam's cock instantly hardened, showing how sensitive he was. "Ahhh, Y....you are so hurry, honey. Don't hurry, just enjoy your reward" Sam says, moaning louder.
Henry panted and realised how sensitive Sam was now. He decided he didnt want Sam to have an orgasm before him, it would be too tiring for him. Instead, Henry pulled down his pants and started rubbing his hardened member on Sam's belly. The lotion and precum of Henry's made ir easy to slide between his hand and the belly, and Henry was enjoying tremendously the new sensation. "Hmmng Sam I am not hurting you like this right?"
Sam moaned louder. He leaned forward to his husband as he started to stroke his cock on his belly. the precum made his belly shinier the Sam spread it and played with his belly, trying to tease his husband a bit. "Hmm, That's okay. ahhh know can imagine how much I love it." He panted, holding Henry's shoulders tightly. It would be okay if Henry didn't play with his hole too much to stretch it. Sam also moved his hand down and stroked Henry's cock gently.
"It felt like I am playing with the babies." With s
Sam's hand rubbing.on his cock, Henry could free a hand out to reach behind Sam's back so he could hold onto Henry better. This movement got both of them moaning loudly. As Henry delt he was a bit close to exploding, he paused his action and shifted their positions. "I need to be inside of you now... hmm Sam you are really so good."
"Come inside me, honey. This is only one thing I can reward you. I love you my sweet husband" Sam whispered as Henry helped him to lay a bit more to let him go inside easily. He gripped the bed sheet tightly and moaned again as Henry rubbed his cock on his belly. "Come one, honey. You know how much you wife want you."
With Sam settled in position, surrounded by pillows, Henry moved and stuffed a pillow below his hip so that he could get access to his anus. Henry got down on his elbows to inspect Sam. His hole was no longer swollen like this morning and he licked on the opening a bit, then again, and again. He played with the opening and teasingly slip ib a bit evrrytime, progressively getting deeper ubtil his tongue was fully inside and wriggling.
Sam gasped and moaned louder as Henry licked his hole. Henry can see Sam's cock was jerking for many times. it made him unconscious spread his legs wider. "Ahhhhm H....Henry, You are so naughty." He said, moaning heavily. He can't even breath with the pleasure. Sam threw his head back as Henry played with him more. His husband can see how Sam was so sensitive. He can't even bear with anything from his lovely husband.
"Hmm I need to prepare you in some way right? Dont you like it that it's my tongue doing the trick?" Henry lifted his head and smiled, saying to his wife. The inner lining of Sam had been sufficiently moist now, Henry got 2 fingers in and started stretching. He wanted to prepare Sam fast so he could get into his wife's lovely canal fast. He could now also witness how Sam writhed under his touch which always made him even more excited.
"Hurry! come inside me, honey. I want you." Sam moaned louder almost scream as Henry put his fingers inside. He bit his lips to help in the pleasure. He face was warm and red. "Come on, please. I want you inside me and I want to kiss me now." He said, moving his hands to Henry then grabbed him tightly. He knew he needed to wait for a bit to let Henry finish stretching his hoke, but nothing can help him to bear with the pleasure now
Henry had to lean forward a lot to reach Sam's mouth without pressing on his belly, and he did so while quickly stretching him. He kissed long and deep with Sam even though the angle was a bit awkward for his fingers, and soon added another to scissor him. "Sam.... you are always so tight and it just drove us both crazy everytime when we need to prepare you." Henry chuckled in this sweet agony as he held back his desire.
Sam moaned and breathed heavily with the fingers inside his hole. He grabbed Henry's shoulders tightly. "I want you inside me, Please Henry. You know I can't wait for a long time" Henry's can feel Sam's cock was jerking off the precum that Sam can't control it anymore. Sam moved his hand down and played with Henry's cock for a bit, making sure that his husband will not let him wait for any long time.
Henry moaned so loud, he couldnt hold back anymore and he finally withdrew hid fingers. He positioned his cock and shoved in gently, finding Sam squeezing very tight on him. "Sam... try to relax, I know I hadnt strerched you enough but I simply couldnt wait anymore..." henry said between breathes, he wasnt pushing too hard, he did not want Sam to feel uncomfortable but he was withholding his desire to thrust with difficulty.
"Do it, Henry, Please!! You know you can't let me wait for long time. Please honey. I can handle with some pain but not with my desire now" Sam moaned loudly. He grabbed Henry's tightly as He was preparing to put his cock inside. Sam spread his legs wider to make his husband can do everything easier. Henry can see how Sam can't handle his body to wait for his husband anymore. "You will torture me if you don't do it now, please"