Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Just lean on me as much as you can. You shouldn't put pressure on your bruised ribs." Henry almost lifted Sam up, but it may not be good in this situation as he may hurt Sam with too vigorous movements. He helped Sam out of bed, his legs were weak from not having to walk for so long. He got a hand under his arm, careful to avoid his injured side and finally got into the bathroom.

When they got in, Henry supported him to be get near thw basin and said "i will now remove your pants first, you can stand on your own leaning against the basin?"
"Y......Yeah, T...that's okay" He said, blushing and trying to make everything normal. As Henry released him, Sam took a little time to balance himself then he leaned against the basin. He tried to bear with the pleasure when Henry accidentally touched his sensitive parts but finally he let a low moan. "I.....It's okay, just keep going" He blushes darker. He knows his moaning may bother his husband, but Sam can't even stop it. Although He can't remember anything about his husband, Henry is still very attractive for Sam and can drive his moods so high
"Although you don't remember for now, I love to hear your moanings and I am obsessed with how sensitive you are, in front of me. So dont worry, I may even give you some release in the shower." Henry smiled at Sam. The pants were off and he stood back up, kissed his forehead and rubbed again on the cock that was so fsmiliar to the touch, before moving on to the robe.
Sam's face blushed red as he heard that. Henry looks a little different when he said that and Sam kinda like it. "Release? I....I don't know how can we do that but we can try" He said, moaning softly as Henry touched his sensitive belly while taking his robe off. Henry can see how much Sam want to protect his babies. There are many wounds all over his body but not on the belly.
Henry's heart sore over the mark of Sam's body. He traced the bruises and cuts with his finger and murmured to the babies "sons you should be grateful that your mother love you two so much. He had really shielded you so well that you are not harmed in anyway. Sam...." he looked at his wife's eyes and said, once again grateful he was alright. "Can you not scare me again? I cannot lose you, not with how much I love you. I dont care if you remember our past or not, I love you too much to let you go." He felt his eyes heat up, the extensive wounds once again reminidng him how close he was to losing his family.
Sam was amazed at Henry said that but he understood it when he saw Henry's eyes. He has never seen this eyes before. It showed how his husband sad and worried about him. Sam then touched Henry's face softly and placed a soft kiss on it. "I will never go, Henry, and I will take care myself and our babies better. Don't worry, just stay beside me." He said softly then hugged his husband tightly, trying to show how much he loves Henry. The babies seem to know it as they kick against Henry abs so strong.
"Hmm I can feel the babies responding too. Alright enough of these emotions. Let's get you started on the shower. Sit down here and I will wipe you down." Henry led Sam into the shower after collecting his emotions, he put a stool inside the shower and let Sam sit down, his legs spread wide. He cannot take a direct shower with so many cuts, so Henry will just use a wet towel to wipe him.
Sam was sitting in the shower when Henry started to wipe his body. It's not easy to get comfortable with his big belly in the basin. His legs spread widely, giving the space for his belly. He moans softly as Henry wipes the towels all over his body and tries to not touch his wounds. Sam leans his back more, letting his husband work easily. it also shows how big of his belly and the babies inside.
Henry got even gentler as he got to the front. He started with the breasts that were full and sensitive, then down to the side where a large patch of bruising can be seen on the ribs. Sam had lost some weight from the days of lying on the bed, and the rib bones were prominent. He then proceeded to the belly standing so high and appearing to be huge. He put a soft kiss on top and started rubbing it with the wet cloth. He could see slight quiverings of the belly, probably from the movement of the babies. He then got down to the strerched underbelly and heard a whimper from Sam, his wide spread legs were also trembling. Henry looked up to see Sam biting hard on his lips, his face flushed and he chuckled at how lovely his wife looked.
It was so hard for Sam to control himself as Henry was moving all over his sensitive body. His face blushed darker as he saw Henry's smile. "I.....I just don't know how to do with it. I....canot understand it b..ut my body can refuse you with anyways" He said, whimpering when Henry continued moving down. He leans his back and bites his lips more, trying to handle with the pleasure from his husband. Then he let a loud moan as Henry reaches to his cock. His husband can see how sensitive Sam is.
"Hmm good to know I am still irresistable to you, even when you just knew me for 2 days." Henry kissed on the belly and took Sam's cock in his hand. He would have given him an oral if the belly wasn't so big yet, but now with the belly protruding so much, oral became impossible in this position. He rubbed on it gently at first, then started thrusting a bit harder. He let Sam rest his head on his chest as he panted from the pleasure.
"Ahhh, Is that way we do for releasing me?" He said, moaning softly. The pleasure made he lean forward to Henry's chest then grabbed his shoulders tightly. "I..I don't understand it, b...ut it feels so good when you do it for me" he said, moving his hips for a bit to help Henry to go further. He can't even breathe as Henry moves faster and his body is trembling with the pleasure on his sensitive part.
"Yes we do this sometimes, do you like it?" Henry smiled, loving how Sam became a quivering mess now that he was so absorbed in the pleasure. He love the whimper and the feel of having so much effect on his love. He stroked even faster, finding Sam's mouth and kissed with him.
Sam moaned louder as Henry stroked it faster and kissed him with passionate love. He then wrapped his arms around his husband and pulled him closer. "Y....Yeah, I like it so much. I can't imagine the other things we did, but I know that it's the wonderful things" He said, breathing on Henry's neck after the kissing. They are closer enough for his belly to touch Henry's abs. Sam moans louder as Henry move faster. He is close to come now.
Henry stroked eveen faster and fondled with the balls and tweeked Sam's nipples. He loved how his wife explode all over his hand. "Come Sam, let it all out. Come for me." And with a final stroke, he felt Sam exploded on his hand.
"Ahhhhhh, H....Henry, It's so good" He said, moaning loudly then exploded on Henry's hand. Hir face's blushed red as he noticed that. "I.....I'm sorry. Is that dirty or bad for you?" He said, trying to clean Henry's hand but it's so hard in their position As Henry is playing with his nipples. Sam can't even move with the pleasure.
"Hmm I love them." Henry licked on his palms and gave him a face that saif he enjoyed it a lot. He then put his palm in front of Sam, as if inviting him to share the taste. His hand never left his nipples and when Sam started licking his cum covered palm, he latched on his nipple that hadnt been visited before.
"I....it's good, ahhhh. You are so amazing , Henry" He said, breathing heavily as Henry continued playing with his nipples. Sam leaned forward to Henry to help him in the pleasure. It was tired of Sam to came when he still has many wounds, but he kinda like it. Some sensation told him to play with Henry's cock, but he doesn't know if he should do that.
Henry could hear Sam panting and decided he should proabbly stop from further stimulating him. He didnt want to tire Sam up, especially as their children were visiting very soon. He stood up and kissed Sam's cheek and said "good to know that you like it. Now let's get you cleaned... again and we will go get dressed." Henry sensed Sam's hesistation in returning the favor but he was fine like this. Of course he had a hard on with how seductive Sam in orgasm was, but it would go away with a quick wanking. He started cleaning Sam's legs, this time avoiding his sensitive spots.
They took a little long time to clean up all over Sam's body with trying to avoid Sam's sensitive parts and wounds. After That Henry helped Sam out of the tub and dressed him in loose clothes. They didn't want clothes to press against Sam's wounds. Sam tried his best to control his favor while dressing. Then They walked slowly out of the bathroom and got back to the bed. Sam leans against the pillows to get more comfortable. He grabs Henry's hand tightly, trying to not worry about his kids.