Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry was still confused at first, then when he recognised it was his wife's distressed cry that had woken him from his sleep, he was startled awake immediately. He sat up and clutched Sam's sweaty and cold hand and asked urgently. "Sam! Sam what's wrong, the babies? I had never seen you in so much pain..." he got out of bed quickly to pull on clothes, ready to get Sam to the clinic even before he saw the blood. When he turned his head to look at his wife again, he saw. The redness that was clearly bloodstain on Sam's hanf and also his, that's why his palm had felt wet. That wasn't just sweat, that was blood too.
Sam was so guilty with how silly he is that he has never told this to his husband. His ego makes he be like this. He can suffer this if it just affects himself, but this time the babies are in danger. He cried out so hard that he has never been like this before in his life. "I.....I'm sorry, Henry. I'm sorry that I haven't told this to you. I'm sorry.I'm sorry" He said that over and over. he seems to be crazy with it. The blood is still run down slowly for his ass. The pain is real bad but it can't compare with his anxiety about the babies. He can tell that this is the worst moment in his life. He clutches his belly more and the pain hit him. Sam is panting so hard now.
"Sam... Sam! Dont panic. Breath with me, deeply in and out. Yes. Keep your breath steady. You have to calm down for the babies. Now tell me which part are you hurting the most? Is it a particular part of the belly or the whole of it? Let me check your opening and see how the bleeding was. Spread your legs a little wider?" Henry gently tell him, staying calm himself to help Sam deal with the situation.
"It hurts all over of it ahh, but the most at my belly and ass," He said, trying to control his breath. Sam felt so bad with this situation. He can't handle anything and he can't stop crying from his madness. "I'm so bad, I'm so bad with many reasons. I hurt you for many days and Now I'm hurting our babies. I....I'm sorry. I should ask you. I should believe you. H...Henry. I....I;m sorry." Sam can't control his mind anymore. he is almost crazy with everything. He spread his legs slowly when he realizes that he needs to do it but the pain in his ass make hem can't spread it too much.
"It's ok baby, I forgive you. Shhh calm down, dont you remember? I said i love you too much to let you go, so no matter what i will be here with you. Now I am checking you insides ok? Lean back on the headboard, grab on my hands if you want and I will be gentle." Henry soothed Sam and cupped his face, wiping the tears that seemed to flow continuously. "I love you babe, dont ever doubt that. Now dont cry ok? You are breaking my heart with your tears." He caressed his face a bit before getting down. He didnt force Sam's legs any further knowing his love was probably doing the best he can. He got down to his bottom and inserted gently. "I am reaching deep Sam, there will be pressure but if you feel pain, let me know."
Sam stopped crying as his husband soothed him then he leaned his back against the headboard. "Honey, I love you so much. I have never loved anyone like you. Thanks for being beside me though I'm really bad" He said, grabbing the bed sheet tightly to bear the pain. His body was shaking with the pain inside his belly. "Ahh,S..sory b...ut that hurts," He said when Henry went further inside his opening. He can't clearly see his husband with his real big belly blocks his sight but he can feel how gentle of Henry when he touches Sam's body. It sometimes makes Sam feel guilty that Henry has never hurt him.
"It's ok I love you so much too.you are not bad, you are the best person i had met in my life. Now breath for me Sam, I am reaching quite deep." Henry was a bit afraid the babies would have the risk of being born early, but now that he could feel the cervix was still intact and closed tightly, he guess the bleeding should be more from stress than really the babies having problem. However he had to get to the clinic to make sure of that, and that the bleeding had continued was a sign enough for worry. "Babe, relax a bit. I am reasonably sure that the babies are alright, especially when you are experiencing pain from the whole belly and not just one part of side. However I needed to take you to the hospital to be sure of that. Dont panic ok? Its just precuationary, just for me to make sure."
Sam cried out again but with another reason as he heard that the babies were safe. "I....I don't know how to say it, b..but I'm really happy that our babies are safe now.It's okay for the check-up. I know we should do it" Sam said, with a small smile on his crying face. He was really lucky that has very supportive husband. He then hugged Henry tight as his husband helped him to out of the bed. "I love you, Henry. As the word in the backside of the locket, You're my everything. I will never doubt you again." He whispered to his husband who is helping him then carries him out of the bed.
Henry smiled as he kissed Sam's forehead when he naturally leant his head on his shoulder. "Yes babe, and the same applies to me, you are my everything. Please dont doubt my love towards you ever again. We will talk about Will later, but for now just rest and let me take care of you." He quietly got Sam out to the car and drove to his clinic.

They got into it quickly and Sam was on the examination bed. "Hows the pain now Sam? Are they still as painful as they were earlier?"
"Not that pain, ahhh but yeah it's still hurt so much," Sam said, trying to breathe through the pain like he had ver done when he was in labor. Sam let a low moan when Henry was taking his clothes off and accidentally touched his lower part but Sam didn't blame his husband. Sometimes when he knew that the babies were safe, he thought that he suffered this pain. though it might be his hormones that affect him, Sam should control it.
Henry smiled as he heard the familiar moan from Sam. He knew the pregnancy hormones would make Sam extra sensitive. He would address that issue when he had finished his examination, preferably when they got back home.

"Sam babe, I will give you an internal exam with a speculum first, it will let me see your canal clearer. Then I will give you an ultrasound. Is that alright?"
"Y...Yeah that's fine, but please be gentle" He said, trying to not moan too much that may bother his husband, but finally, when Henry inserted the speculum inside Sam's ass, he moaned again. That's mix with the pleasure and pain and Henry can notice it. Sam has no idea why his stress can affect him like this, but one thing he knows that he need to practice how to handle it.
"Oh babe you are seducing me arent you?" Henry teased him. Knowing Sam felt pleasure from this is much better than the pain. He decided to make this quick so maybe they can have some exciting make up sex, or maybe something that would pleasure both, when they got back."i will get the speculum to open a bit now.... Ok everything seemed fine. And the bleeding had stopped I think. Now let me get it out." He slid it out, careful not to touch on his sensitive spots.

He thrn got to the belly. "The gel will be cold Sam, but just a bit."
"I...I know, I've done it for many times" He said, giving a small smile to his husband. Sam was still sad with what he did to his husband, but it's better now, better enough to make him feel that his husband is very attractive again when he is working. He moans softly in the pleasure when the cold gel touches his belly. it is what he always reacts and Sam can't control it. He smiles softly as he saw their little babies on the monitor
Henry smiled and was happy to know his wife was able to feel pleasure again, no longer totally occupied with pain. "Hnm our babies are really lucky babies. First it's an accident, and now it's the quarrel between their parents. Yet still they are so happy and healthy." He kissed Sam and said "congratulations mama, they are very healthy. I think the pain and the bleeding are all from stress only. Now let's get back home for some .... other things?" Henry smirked and said meaningfully to Sam.
Sam's face blushed as he heard that. it's not something new for them, but it's really wonderful for Sam in this situation when he doubted on his husband in hours. "I don't know if I should say that, but thank you that you still want me after everything I did to you" He said, grabbing Henry's hand tightly then he moaned softly as his husband wiped the gel off. He holds Henry as tight as he can when he helped Sam to get dress and changed the position. "Does daddy want to help mommy relieve his stress?" Sam whispers softly t Henry
He knows Henry can understand what he was saying about
"Hnm of course. Since when does daddy deny any need from mommy." Henry whispered back, his hand caressing the big, sensitive belly. "Though we may have to do it .... gentler... as you had been bleeding." He focused his hand on the underbelly where he knnew Sam will squirm and moan out loud just from being touched alone. He reduced his wife to become a pile of mess, panting with glazed eyes, before chuckling and lift him up to their car. "Let's go now mama. We have something to do in privatw now."
"Y.....Yeah, You can't imagine. How much I miss your touch." Sam said, blushing. He is more sensitive for Henry now. Henry touches can drive him so high like he did in the clinic. "Is that is the punishment from my lovely husband?" He said, giving Henry a warm smile while he was driving the car. Sam leaned his back and took a nap for a bit in the car because he knew that he need to use lots of energy at home.
(Sorry having tired day. lol)
"Yes i think the past 2 days are punishment enough, now with a bit of teasing you will be thoroughly forgiven." Henry raised Sam's hand to kiss it before letting him nap. He didnt wake him when they arrived, just lifted him up and carried him into their bedroom. He knew Sam would wake up on their way. When he laid him down on the bed, he could see Sam opening his eyes and yawning. "When you yawn you always reminded me of Jayden " He smiled at his lovely wife.
Sam gave Henry a warm smile as he heard that. "I'm glad that you are always notice everything about our family" He whispered and wrapped his arms around Henry then he kissed his softly. He has pressed the kiss for a long time, trying to show how much he missed his husband. He moaned softly when Henry placed his hand on his sensitive belly while they were kissing. He squirms softly just from Henry's touching. "Ahh, How can you make me bewitch on you like this huh? " he says then presses more kiss to Henry.