Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam took a deep breath as he started pushing as hard as he could. "Arghhhhh" He moaned in pain, trying to make any progress. More water had come out from his hold, showing more dilated hole, but Sam couldn't feel if the baby had moved down. The head was still on top of his cervix and he knew that his labor just started now. Although it was hard for Sam, He was glad that it was finally 10 cm dilated. He fell on his husband after long contraction. He grabbed Henry's legs tightly as he put under Sam's thighs, helping him to spread his legs wider. "H...He is so big." Sam said, moaning in pain as he started pushing again. He could feel some progress, but the head had crowned yet. Lots of encouragements for Henry to Sam's ear was helpful for fighting with his hard labor.
Sam's whole body was trembling when he pushed, anf Henry acted as his support throughout, putting Sam's thighs on his own so he wouldnt have to.hold his.legs himself. Sam's belly was large so Henry couldnr see below, like last time, he put a mirror below so they could both monitor the progress. The rush of fluid out of his wife showed how strong he had been trying to push, but like Sam felt, no progress could be observed. Henry continued to lighten up the mood, encouraging Sam with each of his strong pushes, and held him gently when he collapsed back on him after the contraction, rubbing his belly when he panted. "Continur with these pushes, feel the baby descending. Can you see that bulge when you push the hardest? The baby's gettiny through your cervix and lowering down to the opening.... keep this up babe, you are doing so good."
It took more 3o mins with lots of painful pushes from Sam till they could see the bulge during his pushing. They both could predict that iti wasn't easy since the bulge was disappeared after Sam's hard pushing. Sam collapsed on his husband, breathing heavily. It wasn't too long since the next urge to push hit him again and the same thing happened. "Nrghhh" Sam gritted his teeth, trying to push as hard as he could. They both could see the black hair in the mirror then it had disappeared after just secs. "Arhh, B...black hair. L...like you, Henry" He said through the pain. He threw his head back to Henry as Sam started pushing again, but there was no progress this time. Sam wasn' panic that easy since he had experience, and he knew that he needed to try more and more.
Henry chuckled rubbing his hands over Sam's trembling thighs. "Yes dark hair like me, that's great. But I have a feeling this little guy would be like you more in his character, stubborn. Good thing is, he seemed to be listening to me so far. Good boy, dont panic, mommy here is trying very hard to get you out, so dont kick too much now ok? Mommy is being so great for you." He rubbed his belly and said gently, nibbling Sam's sweaty face at the same time. "This baby should be the largest so far. Thank.you, you have been working so hard to push.him out. Keep on breathing, you are doing great." Henry encouraged. He also slipped his hand down to Sam's opening and started rubbing it, slowly starting to loosen the skin to prepare for the stretch, and also to feel how far the baby's head was away.
"Arghh" Sam took a deep breath before another long and hard pushing. He grabbed Henry tightly as the pressure inside his cervix was so bad. "H...he always listens to his daddy. Yeah, that likes his mommy" Sam whimpered, trying his best to push the head out. It didn't work at the first time, but he finally felt something after almost more 30 mins. The head was close although they couldn't see it in the mirror, but Henry might feel that. The bulge had appeared again and it didn't turn back this time. Sam collapsed on his husband after the long and so hard push. He didn't even stop during that 30 mins. "Arhhh, Can you feel him?" He asked his husband while Sam was trying to rest as much as he could.
(Does he need to change the position? Maybe lay on his side when the shoulders are stuck?)
(Yes that could do. Sideways his belly would be laying on the bed and ease some of the pressure :))

After 20 minutees with close to no progress, Henry waa in fact starting to get worried, but Sam seemed to be in good spirit and that eased some of Henry's worry. His wife was expereinced in birth afterall, and it helped that he knew what was going on and Henry didnt need to explain so much. It wasnt tbat long from the last one, just a little longer than a year, and the memory was still fresh.

Henry knew more about Sam's progress than maybe himself, and the pushes of rhe last 10 minutes had been the best so far. He said with a smile. "Yes i could feel him, right at my finger tip. Can you feel my hand? Taht's the head pressing against me. Our baby's also trying to get out. All you have to do is keep up with these wonderful pushes, and he would start crowning soon." Henry announced rubbing against Sam's perineum.

However, the next progress was slow and despite trying his best, the bbay's head seemed too big and Sam was having a hard time getting him to crown, the baby just making an appearance but would soon slip back in, and after another hour, Sam was starting to show signs of fatigue.
Sam was so tired after hours of long and hard pushing. He was struggling in Henry's embrace as Sam tried to push the head out. "Arhhghh" He moaned in pain with another big push. The tip of head finally came out and it didn't slip back at all, but Sam still had a hard time making another process. Sam tired tpo push more, but he was so tired, and there was no progress after more 15 mins. "I...I think, I need to rest, arhhh" He could feel the urge to push, but he knew that it was westing his energy to do it, so Sam tried to hold his pusihg as long as he could. He tried to reas and breathe through the pain. He had finally let out his first screaming when the stron contraction hit him. He grabbed Henry tightly as he was trying his best to hold it. Ther was no word from Sam, but Henry could feel how he was trying for his son and his husband.
Sam's scream and how he panted so hard got Henry a little anxious, but he kept up with a positive smile and patted Sam's back as he tried to hold back the urge to push. He offered his hand for Sam to squeeze on, placing his arm near sam so if he needed something to bit on, to just let the frustration out, he could. Sam was trembling in his arms, squirming uncomfortably as he went against his body's wish. Henry couldnt imagine what agaony his wife was enduring for their little family. He reached for the supplies he had prepared and let Sam drink. It's energy drink with sugar and other nutrients so he could keep up with his pushing.
It was just only 5 mins later till Sam couldn't even hold his body. Sam started pushing again, trying his best to let the head out. The energy drink was quite helpful since it gave some energy for Sam and he could push harder. Sam finally made some progress after several pushes. The head was moving out slowly. "Arhhh, It burns!" He said, moaning in pain as he reached the wider part. The forehead was finally out after his long push. He collapsed on his husband again. His body was sweaty although the weather was cold. "C...can you kiss me?" He asked his husband while Sam was trying to push again. He pinched so hard on Henry's arms as the contraction was worse. Henry's kiss was some Sam always asked for during his labor. It was the best encouragement from his husband.

(haha just trying to make progress. Don't want to make it too slow)
"Aww Sam you shouldnt even need to ask...." Henry was overfilled with love towards his courageous yet adorable wife. He held Sam gently and kissed him squarely on his lips until his wife was whimpering and out of breath from the kiss. When they separated, Sam was panting, this time not from pain, and his lips were swelling with a delicious cherry red, his face flushed with crimson shades. Henry smiled and enoucraged Sam on. "That finished the crown. We definitely got a clever one coming judging from the size of.his brian!" He said joyfully, when he was indeed quite relieved to see Sam managed without a tear because of hpw big the baby was. He pressed around and urged Sam to push again in his gentle voice, looking anxiously as his wife started pushing again.
He could feel how Henry's love and passion from their kiss and it was the best encouragement for him. He took a deep breath, trying to focus on pushing as he started it again. It took more times as Sam grabbed Henry's arms tightly till he could push the eyes out. The nose was the hardest and widest part of the head, so Sam couldn't push it out at the firs time. It also burned his ass so bad since the nose was sharp. "Arghhh" He moaned in pain, trying to push again, but the nose tip seemed to be the problem. It was only hard to push it out, but also caused some soreness on Sam's hole. "Arhhhhh, It burns, Please!!" Sam whimpered, trying to push the nose out, but it still needed more time.
Sam had been working so hard on the nose, Henry held his breath everytime the baby's head strained against his opening. The baby looked like he would progress any second, getting.out of that threshold, and yet Henry was equally dreaded imagining Sam tearing because of the wide girth. "Dont panic, babe, breath. Accumulate the energy and then push down one hard time. Pant now.for.this contraction, let me loosen the baby up a littlr." He said reChing down to drizzle oil ontp the stretched skin. It was therapeutical and should help with reducing the burn. He knew it must be very painful for Sam to be whining about it. As Henry predicted, the rest had made the next push more effective. With an excrutiating pain after enduring 2 contractions, Sam managed to squeeze the nose out.
Sam was breathing heavily after long and enduring 2 contractions. It was painful pushing the nose out and it finally caused some bleeding. They both could see it, but not one wanted to say about it. It would only make everything worse taking about it. "Arhh, let me rest a bit." Sam said, moaning in pain. He also asked more kiss from his husband as it was helpful. San gasped, releasing the kiss instantly as the strong urge hit him again. The chin wasn't hard as the nose so he could push it out, but it even made the soreness worse. "Arhhh, Just more for the head out. Mommy loves you, son, and also your daddy" Sam said, trying to encourage himself. He threw his head back as trying to push the head out.
Seeing blood from Sam was dreadful, and Hwnry's heart clenched tight for his wife. He kissed Sam on as many places as he could, givint him the most loving one he could manage on his lips. He continued to kiss the tears that involuntarily dropped from Sam's eyes when Sam started pushing again. The chin came out relatively easier, even though Sam still had to use all his power to achieve that, but it was managed within one push. Henry rubbed his trembling thighs when the head waa fully out with a gush of bloody fluid. "That'a such a good job Sam, you are making our baby progress so well. Look at that! Such a huge boy...." the head looked almost like a watermelon and Henry was finding himself very touched by the image.
Sam gave his husband a weak smile. He could see the blood came out and he knew why his husband didn't say anything about it. "Yeah, he si big and cute like his daddy." Sam reached his hand down, touching the head gently. The black hair had shown how their son looked like Henry. "Arghhh" Sam moaned in pain as the baby turned and the contraction hit him so hard. More tears ran down on his face when he started pushing. It was painful now, especially with his soreness in his hole. Sam knew that he needed to push the baby out. He had no time to wait since it took lots of time until now and the baby could turn purple if he didn't push. "Arhhhh, GOD!" He screamed as he tried so hard pushing the shoulders out. his head was throwing back and his teeth was gnashing as he push ithe baby out.
Henry covered Sam's hand reaching down to their son, feeling it together as he kissed Sam parising him silently for doing so well. He helped spread his thighs wider, pushing them up his own ones, and leaned forward as Sam pushed so he could align the baby with his opening better and use gravity to help him. The baby was howvee taking painstakinhly long. The push should help him turning but it didnt and the head just didnt move at all no matter how hard Sam had been trying. Henry tried to help the baby turn, holding his head, but nothing movrd.
Sam was screaming and struggling in Henry's arms as he tried harder for pushing the shoulders out, but it didn't worl at all. It took almost an hour with no progress and he was showing his tiredness. "I...I can't do this. He doesn't even more, arhh" Sam cried out, looking at his husband. More blood came out and his soreness was gerring worse with each push. "H...he is too big, Henry. I can't" Sam was so scared with this since it had never happened with his previous labor. He collapsed in Henry's arms, breahing heavily after another long push, but there was no progress again. Sam's face was getting pale since he had lost the blood. Everyhing didn't look good at all. Henry might be able to handle it if they were in the hospital, but there was no any medical instrument in their home.
Henry held Sam close and examined his belly, feeling and touching around to determine the position of the belly and soon found it could be the shoulders got trapped in Sam's pelvis. He kissed Sam amd said in a calm voice, even though he was anxious hinself about the situation. "Sam, listen to me. This is not a good position for tge baby to cone out. I will put you sideways now. Hold up your leg when you next push, and I would help the baby turn by pressing into your lower belly. It would be painful, and we might need to try several times together to make it work, but i promise you it would be ok." He explaind and searched for his phone. At this rare of bloodlost, he would need to call for an ambulance just to make sure, and he did that while feeding Sam some more drinks.
Sam was moaning in pain all the way he turned to his sideways. He cried out in pain as the next contraction hit him while he was changing the position. "I...I'm so tired. I don't know if I can hold my leg for so long" He sad as he got to the position. Sam held his legs up as the next push started. It was very painful since Henry needed to press down on his belly so hard for moving the shoulders out. Sam screamed out loud while he was pushing. It didn't work at the first time and his leg fell as his arm was weak. Everything was getting worse since more blood came out, but Sam still needed to push the baby out.
Henry sat to the front of Sam now, and he gently took over the job of lifti.g his leg while sparing his other hand in pressing down the belly. "Try this once more babe, push for me. The baby need to get out.... please Sam. This will work, just cooperate with me. Another contraction is coming, push as hard as you could on three. 1, 2, 3!" He said, urging Sam to push again. His hand on his belly was pushing so hard and deep in he was deforming his belly, and it looked painful but Henry as a doctor, knew this situation needed some drastic interfetence for it to n9r further worsen.