Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Of course honey I will get them for you. One on the lower back and the other on your belly?" Henry got up to get them. He was going to scold Sam of not telling him about the contractions but he knew how Sam don't want to bother him too much, so he just let it go and not mention it. As he returned with the hot towels he asked Sam "I know we talked about a home birth, but will you be more comfortable here or in the clinic? I am fine with both."
"H.....here! I think I can't go anywhere now. ahh" He said and let a low moan as the strong contraction hit him. Sam asked for the towels for his face after Henry put it on the back and his belly. He loves to covers his forehead with the towel to get more comfortable. He grabs Henry's hand tightly as he sat beside him. "How long will it take?" He said, trying to control his breath.
"Every labor and birth are different, but it usually will take longer as this is your first time. And our babies are not really small here." Henry let him take his hand and stroked his hair. He embraced Sam trying to support him through the contraction. "I will have to check you after this contraction love."
"Tell me what I need to do." He said, grabbing Henry's hand tightly. He has ever read some experience about male labor. He knows how hard it is, just hope it doesn't too hard for him. He lifted his shirt up after the construction pass. He can see how hard it is and how the babies are moving down to his canal.
Henry kissed Sam. "Dont worry, it will be quick. You can lean back on the couch more, I will use my hands to feel the position of the babies, and then you will have to open your legs and let me check your opening to see how far dilated you are. You willneed to reach 10cm before you csn start pushing our babies out." He explained the process, putting his hands on the belly to feel already. He put a bit of strength to touch on the babies.

"Hmm the babies are both head down, which is very good, with one of them already down in your canal. Can you spread your legs and lift them up for me now love?"
Sam breathed slowly through the pain as Henry started to chek all his body. He asked his husband to take off all his clothes before he lay down on the couch and spread his legs for his husband to check his ass. A small contraction hit him while he was changing the position make Sam let a low moan. "C.....can we move to the bed after this? I...It think it'll be easy to push them out and I may need tub too"
Henry stopped all his motions and held Sam in his arms when he felt there's a contraction building again, helping him breath through it. "Of course dear just let me get this done. I will get the pool ready once you are settled on bed."

Once the contraction was gone Henry went down between Sam's legs and gently inserted 2 fingers. Sam was, fortunately, less tight now with the frequent sex and the body preparing itself for the delivery. He reached in deep to find the cervix.
Sam moaned in the mix the pain and pleasure as Henry put his fingers inside his ass. "You should fill my with yours if it not the time like this" He joked as Henry look very serious. He grabs the couch tightly as Henry goes deeper to check his dilated.
Henry smiled at Sam's comments. "Well I would love to but since now is not the appropriate time... Maybe later, in a month's time." he reached in deep enough for the cervix. "You are now 3 to 4 cm, should take a bit more time but it is more or less the progress I expected with how far apart your contractions are. Actually, about your previous suggestion, nipple and prostate stimulations could really help with your contractions, but I think we could reserve them to a later stage." Henry smirked at Sam.
"W...what do you mean?" He said, moaning in pain. He has ever heard about it but doesn't know if his husband suggests him to do that. "I.....Is that safe? My contractions are not really far apart now. I don't know if I should do that but I'll try if it make everything faster. I can't wait to see them" He said, grabbing the couch tightly.
"well these are usually not the usual way of doing, they are recommended when the contractions slow down just before the birth, or when it was slow for the second twin to come out. So I will suggest tyring them out later if the need arises." Henry explained. He helped Sam to get up from the couch, gently supporting his back and belly. "We don't have to if you do not feel comfortable with them. Those are just possibilities that we can consider."
"I'll do everything that you suggest me to do honey. You're only one I believe now" He said as Henry helped him to sit up again. His belly is so heavy. Sam doesn't know what should he do except waiting for his ass. He grabs Henry's tightly as he sits beside him and never moves away. "I love you, honey. Thanks for always on my side" He says soft and gives a little smile to his husband.
"I would always be there for you love. Don't you have to worry about that." Henry kissed Sam for this. "Ok we will have to move to the bed now. Get your hand around my shoulder?" He helped Sam slowly stood up and held on tight on him. They then slowly waddled into the room, Henry supporting all of Sam's weight.
Sam waddled slowly to their bedroom. He held his husband tightly sometimes when the small contraction hit him. As they got to the bedroom, Sam leans his back against the headboard and asks Henry to put the pillow on his back and under his belly again. They stay here for a little time till his contractions get closer. He grabs Henry's shoulders tightly "ahh Prepare the tub. Maybe I would need it soon"
Henry raised Alex's hand and kissed it. "I will go get it ready now. Will be right back" he said before leaving for the toilet. He had timed the contraction to be closer now, about 7 minutes apart. He would have to see the progress of the dilation soon, maybe after getting Sam into the tub, where the warm water should hopefully help relief some pain.
Sam was trying to control his breath as Henry was in the bathroom, preparing everything for him. He is not sure if he wants water birth start with the first babies or not. It likes a year for Sam with each contraction that hit his womb over and over. "H.....Henry!!" He calls his husband as loud as he can when the strongest contraction hit him. Sam can't even sit by himself. He grabs the headboard helping balance himself.
Henry rushed back into the room as he heard Sam's distressed call. He saw Sam's face scrunched up and his hand gripped on the headboard so tight his knuckles went white. He went to his side and held him, "Love I am here, I am right here with you, breath, breath through your mouth deep and short then pant it out. You are going to be fine, just breath." It was obvious that this contraction was the strongest ever with how stressed Sam was, and it was long, needing a whole minute before finally dying down.

"Love you are doing so great. Now.. I will let you catch your breath before we go to the tub ok? The temperature should be just right." He let Sam lean on him, feeling he was exhausted by the contraction just now, sweating like he had just ran a few kilometers.
Sam breathed through his mouth deep and short like Henry touched him while he waddling to the bathroom. He can't even hold Henry as tight as he can't because of hit tiredness. Sam was worried if he doesn't have enough energy to push the twins out. "H......henry. Please do everything to save the babies first" He said, trying to hold his husband. When they got the tub it took a long time to get Sam in it. The temperature is not very helpful but enough to make he feels better and relax.
As Sam finally settled in the tub, Henry got in behind him too. He was grateful that he had chosen to install a big round tub when he moved in so that it could now easily occupy him and Sam together. Holding Sam in his arms he whispered beside his ears "What silliness are you talking about, not only the twins, all 3 of you would get through this safely. Do have more confidence in me alright? I am a doctor specialized in delivering." He kissed Sam's cheek to reassure him.

Sam's belly was so large now that almost 1/3 of it was above the water level. As another contraction hit, Henry used one hand to hold Sam's hand while the other splashed the warm water to the belly, hoping the warmth would lessen the discomfort a bit.
"I believe you, honey. I.....I just thought if something happens, save the babies first" Sam said, breathing heavily. He almost can't control his breath for now. The warm water is very helpful with tearing apart of the ass when he is pushing the babies out but it doesn't help much in pain. He leans more to his husband with each contraction, hoping it'll end soon although it's impossible. "C.....can you check my ass again? I'm not sure when do I need to push. ahh"