Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yea indeed that's a big boy there.... but I don't think he could compete with you last time, when you are carrying his brothers." He smiled holding the belly, pushing it up slightly to weigh it. "I think you should move around more while you still can, for our son's indeed very eager in growing big." He said recalling how Sam would easily pant from exhaustion when they walk a distance, and how he would constnatly rub his back. It looked very pregnant, that posture, and usually Sam would avoid that as much as possible, especially in public, but lately he had observed that. Seemed like the baby's indeed making him tired and clumsy.
Sam smiled widely and hugged his husband tightly. "Yeah I should walk more and my husband will help me that, right?" He could feel that althought He wasn't big like he was carrying twins, his son was so big and more bigger soon. They spent the time a bit and Sam gave his husband a good night kiss as they felt aslepp together. Sam woke up easly in the morning. He smiled as Henry's hand was sitll on his belly. He gave his husband a morning kiss then moved out of the bed to the kitchen. It wasn't easy to moved in that small space. Sam waso surprised as there were many ingredient in the fridge. It seemed that Henry had prepared everything for his wife. He started to cook Henry's simple buy favorite meal for his husband. He counld't wear apron as it was om the box case. He gasp bit big as he belly was hit with the counter, but it was that hurt just realized how big he was.
It was a car afterall and the kitchenette wasnt that far from the bed. Henry had woken up but decided he would stay on bed to watch his wife cook, chopping and stirring with expert hands. He heard the bump and quickly leapt out of hed to check out Sam, who was bending over holding the side of the belly that hit the counter. Henry held Sam's waist and his belly, asking anxiously. "Sam are you ok? That sounded painful..... come on let's sit down " he moved Sam to the couch and put him down. His belly looked massive on his lap. Henry squatted down, looking at his wife with worry. "Does it hurt now? Can you show me where you hit the counter?"
Sam was guilty that he wasn't careful enough and made his husband worried about him. He lifted his jumper a bit, showing where his belly was hit with the counter. He was surprised that it had a small bruise there. He leaned and kissed his husband softly as he looked more worried. "It's okay, Henry. It's my fault. I promise that I'll be more careful a,d I'll tell you when I feel bad. Is that okay? Maybe we can find bruise cream when we arrive cottage. I know that you have prepared everything." Sam hugged his husband tightly as Henry bent a bit to check his belly. "You're the best, honey. always worry about me. Son, you should follow you, dad. He loves his wife so much" Sam said, smiling and rubbing his belly.
(I have found new avatar. It's so good. I just thought it like Sam and Henry ;))
(I see, Good find ;) they are as sweet as them, that's right)

"Of course i have that prepared, with me now actually. There's a medical kit with me, but we should allow for the bruise to die down a bit before we apply that." Henry moved on to take the ice pack from the fridge. "For the first 24 hours, cooling the area down would stop the internal bleeding." He wrapped it up with a towel before pressing it onto the area, smiling when he heard a surprised hiss from Sam. "That's the price for being clumsy, babe." He smiled kissing the belly. "And baby, your mom always tend to forget how big you are, which was why he had thought himself slimmer than he is just now." Henry teased.
Sam's face blushed red as Henry put the ice pack on his belly. "But daddy like this, right? It's also a small reward for him." He said, smiling and rubbing his belly gently. "Yeah, your daddy is right. Mommy is too big now and will be bigger soon, my husband like it, right? Big belly wife who asks for help from his husband almost all the time" Sam crushed Henry's hair while he was kissing his belly. They both laughed as Henry pushed his head up and looked at Sam with innocent eyes. He kissed his husband gently to thanks him for everything he did. Sam leaned his back a bit to get more comfortable position. He loved when Henry still kneeled down before and placed the ice pack on his belly carefully. "Hmm, I don't have much time now. Someone is hungry now" He said, rubbing his belly where the baby was kicking and his stomach is growling.
(Yeah love them so much ;))
Henry chuckled hearing Sam's stomach protested. "In that case, I had an obligation to make sure my wife and my son are not starving. Hold this yourself?" Henry moved Sam's hand to hold the ice pack in place before standing up to get their breakfast that was already cooked by Sam. He sat next to Sam and scooped some fried eggs with truffle to feed Sam. He smiled whem Sam naturally leaned against him for support. Yes indeed, he liked to have Sam asking him for help all the time. His wife indeed knew him well.
Sam stopped eating and looked at his husband when he was smiling. He knew that his husband was thilling something. "Hmm what is that smile, huh? come on let me feed you also" He said then picked the toast and fed his husband. He smiled widely as Henry leaned forward for that. It was true that Sam was having a bit problem to feed his husband in that position when Henry was higher than him. It was good breakfast when they could feed each other till Sam realized something. "Oh, I think I forget your coffee, honey. It's my bad, really bad." Sam said, pretending to feel very guilty. He was indeed his bad, but Sam just pretended to be overreacted with it. "So, If you'll go for coffee, Can you bring me some milk?" He said, still pretending to be so guilty.
"Sam....." henry said in a slightly warning voice even though the smile betrayed his real feelings. He stood up to start the coffee machine before taking a cup of milk with him back to Sam first. He kissed Sam's forehead before letting Sam take the cup, only to whisper in his ear. "That's the only milk we have .... so the milk in my coffee...." he teasingly touched on Sam's nipples. In truth, Henry could take his coffee black. He knew Sam probably wasnt lactating yet. He just wanted to tease his wife.
Sam's face blushed so bad as he heard that. He couldn't even look at his husband now. "I.....I'm not sure if I can do that," He said, trying to avoid looking at his husband. He let a soft moan as Henry touched his belly. He patted his husband so bad when he just got back with black coffee in his hands. "You make me blush so bad, you know? I can't even brave to drink my milk" He said, looking at his husband. His blushed darker as he could see how his husband was laughing. "Baby, you daddy is so bad this morning," Sam said, pretending to complain to his son.
"Yep that's deliberate. I just love your blushing face too much." Henry laughed receiving the hit from Sam. Turning to his belly, he added. "Your mommy's always so bad as well, always knowing how to tease your daddy. And always kept the good things to himself, including milk." He laughed again when Sam hit him once more, his face turning even redder. Apparently he felt even more embarrassed with Henry telling the baby about that. "Alright, i wouldnt tell the baby more. So.... how do you know it wouldnt be possible when you dont even try?" Henry smiled evilly, looking at Sam's chest.
Sam's face blushed redder again. He tried to push Henry away from his chest. "I...I guess not this time? I....It's just morning. Can we just wait? at least till we arrive our hotel?" Sam said, looking at his husband. He was still tired from long flight. Sam was really guilty this time. It was bad when he couldn't respond his husband desire sometimes, although he didn't know if Henry just wanted to tease him. "I'm sorry, Honey. My mood is do warping sometimes. I can't manage that well" He said, holding Henry tightly. Sam didn't want to destroy this atmosphere. Henry was so always good, but it was Sam that made everything worse.
(Haha don't kno why I make it to this way. Sorry if it's not something you're thinking ;))
(Oh it's ok. Henry would have to wait then ;))

Henry smiled and nodded at Sam, releasing him. "It's ok, if you dont want to try that now we could wait. Oh well, I guess I will have to takwe my coffee black." He said turnign to the steaming cup of aromatic beverage. He didnt want to force Sam into anything, especially not when he's pregnant. For him, his wife being happy is way more important than his own enjoyment. "Dont worry babe. You know I couldnt get mad at you...." he caressed his face and murmurred.
Sam also caressed his face softly. Henry was also the best as he always knew how to treat his wife. "We still have lots of time here. I bet you that my husband will like it when that time has come, but at least for now his wife would beg him to wait." He said, playing with Henry's face gently. It was Sam's thought that they should have cuter moment. It could make everything better for Sam. He gave Henry another kiss then continued to finish his breakfast. It took a little faster than he thought. "So what will we do for now? I think it's still quite long before we arrive our destination." He said and lifted his jumper up. "If you can handle your desire, why don't we do this? We also have Harry Potter DVD here" Sam pointed where the baby was kicking. Henry could see the feet clearly. It was fine for Sam if his husband would go further to his private part if it wasn't too much.
(Welcome back! It's my bad again. I'm doing it worse now Y^Y)

Animefan22

Hi new here was wondering if I can join you two guys I like male pregnant rp
(03-25-2017, 07:11 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi new here was wondering if I can join you two guys I like male pregnant rp

Welcome and sorry. This is private rp. Maybe you can find the partner that fits on you or another open rp.
(03-25-2017, 08:51 PM)Dots Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2017, 07:11 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi new here was wondering if I can join you two guys I like male pregnant rp

Welcome and sorry. This is private rp. Maybe you can find the partner that fits on you or another open rp.

Yes welcome to the forum but this is a private rp. If you want to start something do post on the proposal section.  :)
(Aww no it's good! I should be the one apologizing coz i hadnt been too active lately ..)

"I have brought a camera with me this time. I think we should start recording you at this beautiful moment in life. Oh well but i am a beginner, so please bear with me if i ask you to hold the post for some long moments." Henry smiled as he searched thriugh thrir bags to get a big camera out. "This is the perfect time for us to test! Hold your jumper up? See if we could snap the moment when he kicked again?" He said suggesting. He would make sure he snap lots of photos when Sam's sleeping, or when he's watching the movie. They should start with the 4th one of the series, the Goblet of Fire, for they had finished the first 3 on plane.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. "Wow, my husband is so good now. He had prepared evrytying again. So after you take the pics when the baby is kiss close ng, wha don't we record the vdo? I'm sure that I'll want to wath the moment when my husband is massaging my helly" He suggested and lifted his jumper higher, showing his perfect orb. He laughed whenHenry was frowning as he couldn't take a photo that well. "I think you son is playing the trick on you, honey. He just gaive you a kick then stop it" He said, smiling. Sam just put his hands pn his both side a bit, trying to make his belly look bigger for the photo.
(It's fine haha I can wait for my partner ;) having a trip again? Or jusy busy)
(Just busy.... i hope to get past this busy phase as soon as possiblr....)

"Hmmm i am going to smack his little butt when he came out. So not obedient of his father's orders...." henry frowned and joked, caressing the belly as well, trying to make the baby kick again. He captured another moment when Sam was pushing the belly up, his face looking lovingly down and a lightray just so happens to flash on his face, making it look perfect. "There! That's a great shot..... i better get thr camera ready all the time. Now, let's continue with our Harry Pottrr movie marathon." Henry lowered the blinds to dim the couch, so that it would feel like in the cinema. Starting thr movie, he fitted comfortably beside Sam, snuggling close to his wife as they started watching it.