Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry stood up and came closer to Sam, he kissed Sam's head and helped him untie the apron. "Don't tie the arpon so tight. I hate that your belly and the babies getting constricted. Just leave it open." He smiled and went on to shower, loving the feeling of helping Sam dress and undress, just like last night. He thought he should get into the fitting room later together when they go shopping.
"Yeah. I know and I think I need the bigger apron for the pregnant man too. It is always helpful to me that will cook many meals for you" He said the kissed his lover back before he went to the shower. Sam took a little long time for washing all dishes because of his big belly. After that, He went to their room at the sam time that Heney finished his showering and wore only the towels around his waist. Sam can clearly see Henry's muscle on his body that makes his face blush red. "Y.....You did it, fast honey. I...I think it's my time for now" He said, trying to not look at Henry upper body too much. Henry is so sexy in this moment
Sam's blush made Henry proud. He was aware he looked good, especially with his abs and stuff which were usually hidden under the doctor's gown. He got too much free time before living alone he spent them in the gym. He thought maybe they can shower together, but that would surelh take a long time, so he decided he could wait. "Remember to yell for me when you are ready and I would help you get out. I will dress you when you come out." He smiled mischievously, he just enjoyed helping Sam and touching him.
Sam giggled as He heard that. "I know what you want Henry and I wish you would do till the last day of my pregnancy," He said softly, placing his hand on Henry's abs the gave a sweet smile. After that, we waddle slowly to the bath tub. He can take a shower anyway with his weight now, so it'll take a little longer time. During the taking a bath, Sam imagine they take a bath together. it'll be a wonderful moment but he knows they need more long time so it's not something that can do now. After he finished it all. Sam decided to make something special. "Honey?" He calls his lover while he is sitting in the tub by didn't wear anything even the towel.
"What is it? Did you fall?" Henry was starting to get a littlr bit worried as he expected Sam to finish by now already. He heard Sam's yell and immediately rushed to the bathroom. He pushed open the door and the naked form in front of him was a surprise. He felt he couldnt move his eyes from the body in front. After a while, he stuttered "erm... you need my help getting up from the bath?"
Sam giggled as he saw Henry was surprised with what he did for him. "Umm I have no idea. what should we do now? Oh we're getting late, right?" He said smiling to his boyfriend who was smiling widely. Then Henry helped Sam to get up and leaned to his abs. "I really love this moment Henry. I love to feel how strong you are." He said, leaning for a bit more. Sam always loves the man who can protect him and Henry already has everything.
"I also love taking care of you. I would protect you and love you always." He wrapped his arm around Sam's shoulder, put a hand under his chin to lift his face and kissed him. It was not a sexual kiss, more like a kiss to show his love than desire.
Feeling the temperature in the bathroom starting to drop, he whispered "ready to get dressed yet? Let's go now." Smiling he lifted him up bridal style.
Sam kissed his lover back when he realized that's not a sexual kiss. It makes Sam love him more because it's not easy to find the man who doesn't want sex at the first time. "what are you doing Henry? I'm so huge. Your bones will break" He said as Henry lift him. He knows Henry love to do this but sometimes Sam's worried about it.
"Dont worry you are so still way too skinny for how far along you are. I also didnt waste my time ib the gym. Trust me i know how much i can handle and you are far from my limit." Henry smiled, reassuring Sam. He placed him on the bed again, turned around to find the inthe closet clean clothes that would fit him.
Sam was rubbing his belly when Henry turned back to him and helped to wear the clothes. It seems nothing fit for Sam now. His belly is still constricted with Henry's biggest clothes but It's still comfortable for him. "Henry, C....can you say something with the babies? It's something I always dream when I was the street" He said, blushing. Sam can remember how he loves when he saw the perfect couple that daddy always speak with the belly.
Henry knelt down to be at the same level as the babies. He placed a hand on it and said softly "hello there babies, this is daddy speaking to you two. I know you are now feeling constricted, with mommy's belly squeezed, but daddy promise this would only be for a while. When daddy and mommy got new clothes in a minute, you would get the space back. So be good and don't kick hard on mommy alright? Mommy would be very painful if you two kick too hard." He kissed on the belly, covered with a shirt that was stretched to its limit. Henry raised his head and said this time to Sam, "I am sorry that is the largest I have. Please just bear with it for a little while. Tell me if you are feeling uncomfortable and I would figure something out ok?"
"No Henry no need to apologize, everything is okay. It's better that I have ever thought in my life" He said with little tears dropped from his eyes. Although it's not much, Henry still notices it." With all Henry did to him Sam kissed his boyfriend with passion. "I love when you talk with our babies Henry, we would do it again, right?" He said, smiling. the babies seem to obey. They don't kick too hard just a little pressure in Sam's belly. "We should go now. I don't want you to be late with your job" He says and holds Sam arms then asking Henry for some help
"Of course I would always talk with the babies. I wouldn't want them to feel too foreign to me, you already got the natural advantage of being with them 24 hours a day, I have a lot to catch up and make friends with them." Henry teased, lifting Sam up easily. He was getting used to helping Sam up now. He then helped him waddle out to the car. Opening the door wide, Henry again lifted Sam, placed him inside the passenger seat and helped him buckle up. "Now we areready to leave." Kissing on his cheek, they were ready for a shopping trip.
Sam didn't say anything just let Henry do what he want. He loves when Henry always kisses him for many times a day. Then He placed his hand on his belly when Henry was driving the car. "You still have time to make friends with them Henry. We still have least 2 and a half months to go" He said, rubbing his belly softly. Sam can't imagine how big he will get when he is full term.
"Yes in no time I would become closer to the babies than you! Just wait until they come out and they would love me so much you would be jealous." Henry smiled, turning into the carpark of the shopping mall. Helping Sam got off the car, they entered a maternity/paternity clothing store. There is also a large section for baby products beside.
Walking inside, Henry took Sam's hand and helped him walk in, careful not to let any one bump into him.
A saleslady approached them and said cheerfully. "Welcome to the store! I hope you would enjoy shopping here. May I know what products you are looking for and maybe I could recommend you with products that suit your need?"
This time is a little early for shopping but Sam still noticed some of the pregnant men here. One of them has very big belly that is bigger than Sam and he comes with his boyfriend too. Sam smiled at him as they saw each other and gazed each belly. Then when saleslady came to speak with them. Sam smiled at her while holding Henry's hand tightly. "We don't have much time, So I want some clothes that fit me," He said, smiling then saleslady led them to the shelves that are full of paternity clothes. "What will you want me to wear? sexy one?" Sam jokes as they started to find something fit.
"Well sexy ones of course, but also some not as sexy ones. I don't want you to catch any more attention than you do now, I am afraid I would have to fight off a lot of competition." Henry joked. He added quietly "but I do want sexy ones for when we get back to our home. Preferably wear them during nighttime. When we want to do some special activity." 
"No, you don't have to fight with anyone. Only you can see me in that clothes" then Sam's face flushed red as he heard something about the special activity. They have never talked about it before but Sam's sure that it'll be a wonderful time. "I.....It's very embarrassing" He said, getting some white shirts for daily life. He also placed it on his belly to see how it fit before they'll get to the fitting room. "So It's your mission to find something sexy you want"
"I know they got a special section for those clothes. How about we choose your daily wears first, then we could look through the special section. Then we could go to fittings together." Henry gave Sam a meaningful look with the last sentence, not surprisingly seeing his blush deepen. 
They looked around and chose some more shirts and jeans, aiming at comfortable clothings. Henry also insisted on buying some pieces several sizes larger for later. They have chosen a large piles of clothes even before going to the special section.
When They to the special section. Sam was wondered with lots of sexy clothes. They have many types of clothes and almost all of it show the sexist part of pregnancy like the big belly. "W...what do you want me to wear? I...it's your mission. I...I can wear everything to pleasure you" Although sexual things are not something new for Sam, He doesn't do it for a long time, so Sam is not surprised as his face become darken when he saw a wide grin from his boyfriend.