Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Yes make it happen soon!)

Henry was gentle when lifting Sam up from the toilet bowl, as he always did. "You are exhausted from carrying my children. I will be lying if i say you look the prettiest i have ever seen, but I know you are good looking now with my children." He kissed him.lovingly and moved him up, giving him time to adjust then knelt down to help him pull up his pants. "I love you even more if that's possible when i see you with children. Does it make sense?" When he helped Sam up, he thought he frlt a contravtion with the belly tightening up, but it could also be a false one so he didnt mention it.
"You're the best man, Henry. Everything makes sense if it comes from your words." He kissed his husband back and stayed that moment as long as he can. Sam knew that Henry was so proud of him. That was why Sam had never complained about his pregnancy. That was for a man he loved the most in his life. Sam couldn't love his husband more than now.Henry was his whole life. It would be another wonderful moment for them both if Sam hadn't been hit with the pain in his belly. It was strange this time. He could feel his belly was tightening up. "C....can we move to the bed for now?" He said, trying to handle with the pain all over his belly.
"Sam?" Henry knew that face to be when Sam was in another kind of pain. He usially handle normal braxton-hicks well, and he usually dont askt to get back on bed when they had just started the day. He frowned and lifted Sam up this time, finding it alarming and perhaps this would be the first of labor. Hr wanted Sam to have all the energy he could. "We are going back to bed. Breath normally, the pain would lessen after awhile."
"I.... I don't know. It's just different with the other time. I'll try to handle it" Sam held his husband tightly while he was helping him up. It was so hard to move and do anything with the pain inside his belly. Sam just breathed and tried to handle the pain. They took very long time to get back to bed. Sam moaned in pain with every step. It was not so bad now, but al least, he wanted to rest for a bit. "They will come soon?" He asked Henry. He couldn't hide his stress from his face. The babies was big and Sam didn't know how long he would take to push them out.
"I will have to check you, but I think they should take some time. Try to rest and eat something after i have checked you?" Henry suggested gently, propping Sam's legs up to show his hole. He wasnt expecting much progress for now and hopefully if they were still far apart, Sam could fall back asleep. He rubbed his legs and tried to smile encouragingly at Sam. "They would be coming soon Sam, we are meeting our sons."
Sam was leaning against the headboard as Henry said that. He smiled at his husband while rubbing his belly. "Yeah, Our sons that we wait for them for 9 months they will come out soon" He whispered softly, trying to breathe through the pain. He grunted a bit when Henry started to check his hole. He could feel the ti was still tight, but everything could happen anytime soon, so he should prepare himself. "Is everything good?" He asked his husband while he was checking the hole. Sam's cock was jerking when Henry went deeper inside his hole and made him blush darker
Henry had been doing this a lot in his career but he smiled thinking the reaction of Sam was the cutest he had ever seen. He tried to be quick and professional, getting in deep he could just feel a slight dilation. "I think labor had begun, but it's too early to tell. We will have to track the contractions." He withdrew his finger and gently landed them on Sam's cock. "I think someone needs some attention elsewhere...." he started stroking, fondling with the balls beneath. An orgasm now could make it easier for Sam to fall back asleep from exhaustion.
"Ahhhh, Y...You're so naughty, Henry." He moaned loudly as Henry started to play with his private part. That was helpful with the pain inside his hips. Sam was struggling with the pleasure from his cock. It took just a little time then his precum leak out from his cock. His face flushed darker with heavy breath. "I want you, Henry. Please, honey." He said, moaning louder. He grabbed Henry's shirt and pulled his closer. Nothing could be good more that the kiss from his husband now.He would want something more if he wasn't in labor like this. Their position was so awkward with Henry needed to avoid Sam's belly when he was covering his wife. Sam grunted, trying to fight with the pain. This might be the last time to do this with big belly, so he wanted to do it the best.
"You want me? You want me with this big belly? Probably the last time for a long while?" Henry smiled and even though it was difficult, he managed to kiss his wife throoughly, making Sam sounded mewling with want. "Perhaps tst would be a great idea. Would help you dilate as well... " henry contemplated. He had to admit he was getting quite turned on as well. Sam, right before giving birth, is still willng to engage in such a pleasurable moment with him. He knew his cock throbbed and jerked to life just thinking about that.
"Hmm, If you sure, you can control himself, honey." Sam placed one more kiss to his husband. He knew what his husband wanted to do, but Henry sometimes couldn't control himself well, so he just wanted to sure about it. Sam grunted loudly as Henry stroked his cock faster. They had gone through lots of things all his 9 months and it would end soon. "I love you, Honey. I don't know If I say this too much, but I love you" He hugged his husband as tight as he can, avoiding to touch his belly. They both knew how to treat each other.
"I would surely try to love. WOuldn't want to end up hurting you.... " Henry said as he returned the embrace. He kissed Sam deeply while continuing stroking Sam hard and fast, though his hand focused on the bottom part and lightly started teasing his opening. The whole area was sensitive now, with how bloodflow rushed to it in preparation of the birth. Henry prepared Sam gently, stretching him both for his penetration and for the upcoming birth.
Sam moaned louder as his husband touched his opening. He couldn't say that everything was good with the babies were preparing to come out. His cock was jerking so hard with lots of precum. Everything was bearable, till he felt some strange feeling from his ass, following with the pain that he had never felt before. Sam let a loud grunt, looking at his husband with some tears in his eyes. "H...henry, I....know that's bad to say, b....ut can we jut playing like this? I don't know if I could yours" He said with the sad face. Sam knew that this might be the last chance fro his husband and he knew how Henry love to tease his during his pregnancy. "S....sory" He whispered softly.

(Sorry for trying to skip the sex haha)
(No it's ok. I just couldnt resst the tease of Sam ;))

Henry was disappointed, sure, but there's nothig that would make him hurt Sam. He nodded and kissed him gently. "It's alright. You are simply too seducive for me." He wrapprd up Sam's prick and his own with his palm and started rubbing against the belly. Feeling the repeated cntractions excited Henry, to be in such close contact with his sons right before they come out, and quickened the rub. He soon pushsd Sam over the edge and with a few more strokes, he exploded all over Sam's belly. Panting, he used the towel beside to wipe away the cum. "Dd you enjoy that?" He asked his wife, looking ovee the belly.
Sam was happy to see how his husband enjoy his pregnancy although he couldn't do it by himself. "Y..Yeah, I really enjoy this, Henry. Nothing can be better to see my handsome husband playing with my belly." I whispered then rubbed his hands all over his belly, trying to make something for his husband with the cum all over his belly. He could feel the babies kicked with his rub. "They are almost ready, Henry. I can't wait to see our sons. I now they will be the good men like you." Sam whispered, looking at his husband with his bright eyes. There was no sign for the babies to come out at that time and Sam knew that he could rest as he still could do it.
"they will be good man like you as well, always taking care of us. You are the perfect wife... well aside from being stubborn at times." Henry smirked and gathered Sam in his arms, sharing the weight of the belly as he moved sam to lay down sideways on him. "While the contractions are still far apart, let's try to rest a bit more. I think it would be good for you, you have big babies to push out later." He said gently ruffling on Sam's hair and patted his belly. They continued to rest on the bed, and even though both couldn't fall back asleep, they share small talks and Henry help Sam get through the contractions whenever they hit.
Sam tried to rest as much as he could. He couldn't fall asleep with the babies were moving inside, just tried to not move so much and put some weight on his husband. He grabbed Henry's tightly when the contractions hit. It was bearable until now, but it was still hard fro Sam to handle it alone. It took around hours for the contraction to get closer He was starting to have to problem with it as he tried to sleep again. "I...I think there are almost ready now" He whispered, holding Henry's hands tightly. He kissed his husband as Henry always did it to help him handle the pain. "Can I get some water, ahh please?" He said, moaning in pain as the contraction was getting closer.

Sorry, for my mail. I don't know why but my browser didn't show your reply until now. :(
(Oh haha doesn't matter could be my problem.. my web seemed to be acting strange as well!)

Henry returned the kiss before nodding and slipping out of bed to get water for Sam. He thought he could be checking Sam again. This was his second birth so it should progress faster than the first, and Sam would probably be dilating faster. He returned and handed the water for his wife, pushing him up slightly so he could sit up better for the drink. "Sam, i think the babies are almost ready so I will quickly check you again. Be prepared to be starting to push. Don't rush yourself, these babies would need a long time to crown because they are very healthy and big, so if there isn't any progress, don't panic ok? I will be here love." He kissed his sweaty forehead as he held the cup for Sam to drink from.
Sam drank the water slowly, trying to handle the pain. He could fell that the babies were big with the weight on his belly. "I....I'm fine, just with you, Henry" He whispered' holding Henry's hand tightly. He put the glass down and leaned his back a bit as Henry started to check his ass. Sam moaned softly when Henry got between his legs and started to put his fingers inside. His belly was really low at that time and he could feel more pressure in his cervix. "Ahhh, I think they're almost now. Are you ready to see your sons? my dearest husband!" He smiled weakly, trying to joke and not too stress with the labor.
Henry smiled back. "You are at 8 cm now, this is going well. I cant wait to see the babies, you are right. You are stretching quite well here. And I can feel the sac of water very close to breaking. Any minute now my dearesrtwife." Henry said as he climbed up beside Sam. He was a little concerned actually, he thought he would be fully dilated but he tried to sound confident and pleased with the progress, hoping that Sam wouldnt worry too much. However, it.would be 2 more hours later, with waddles around the room and lots of encouragement from Henry before Sam finally dilates fully.
Sam was holding his husband tightly as he could feel something inside his ass. Waddle around the room didn't help much with his dilate, but it was better than not doing anything. The babies had moved so low now. Sam didn't know if he could stand any long time. "I....I think We should back to the bed now" He said, trying to calm himself. It was just secs after he decided to walk back. The gush of fluid rushed out from his ass. Sam was shocked by it. He grabbed his husband so tight with the tears that already ran out from his eyes. "They are ready now, Ahhh,husband" He said, moaning. He almost collapsed husband with every step.