Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"YOu coulnd't blame me, Sam. YOu look too good when you blush." Henry said. "And you would be particularly fond of my touch whenever you are embarrassed." Like Sam was seeking refuge in Henry, like Henry's the solution to all his trouble and could shield him from whatever embarrassment. He smiled sweetly at Sam and kissed his pouted lips lightly. "Now raise your hips a little higher so I could pull that soaked pants off." he said scraping off the pants, finding it quite tight as well. Perhaps it's time for Henry to bring out those paternity clothings. THey had stored them at the top of the shelf before since they didn't expect for another pregnancy so soon, now, however, Sam seemed to be in need of them already.
(Busy days? ;) )

Sam was more embarrassed as he heard that. It was true that Henry always loved his blushed face and sometimes teased him for that. He patted Henry slightly, rubbing his round belly. "You daddy is so bad, love, but it's how mommy loves him" Sam gave Henry a smile as He raised his hips a bit, letting Henry pulled all his soak pants off. His face blushed again as he could see how Henry was enjoying with his private part. Sam didn't like to wear any underwear during his sleep since he was pregnant, so Henry could see everything now. He raised Henry's face up and tried to change Henry's attention from his lower part. . "So, do I need to stand for taking your sweatpants on?"
(Ya for today. Just got the time to quickly come up)

Henry reluctantly moved his eyes from staring at the perfect butt that was always fuller than normal while Sam's pregnant. He palmed the slightly raised cock of Sam's and asked. "That would depend on if you still need to go to the toilet... any .. residue in here?" He asked and pessed slightly on Sam's lower abdomen, feeling how full it was filled with their baby. No wonder Sam had peed on the bed. Their baby had started to grow so much it was pressing down on Sam's bladder now.
(It's fine, I will have the very busy time soon too. Take care. It's too late, right? ;) )

Sam let a loud moan and pushed Henry's hand away quickly. He regrated that and it showed thought his guilty eyes. "Ahhh, I....I'm sorry. I know you didn't mean that, but I may not be able to stop it if you go further" Sam said, trying to explain how He was so sensitive. It was months as they both didn't have any sex, so Sam was sensitive than other time. He just wanted to make sure that he would not ask his husband to do something crazy that would affect the baby again. He could feel that Henry just touched his belly and felt the baby, but it was enough to tease Sam now. "I...It's fine now, I don't need to go to the toilet now, thanks Henry."
(Yes it's getting a little late..... time really flies too fast...)

Henry didnt mind Sam pushing his hand away. He wouldnt be attempting anything that would harm the baby but that didnt prevent him from teasing Sam. He smiled at hoe Sam gasped slightly when he was touched on his cock, liking the.little noise produced by Sam. "Dont worry i.wouldnt go further. It would be not suitable for.you to have an orgasm now. It could trigger your womb to contract so, like I said, we wouldnt be doing anything for the next month at least. Sorry about that love." He kissed Sam gently as he took a warm towel to wipe Sam clean of.his piss. In fact the room smelled a bit strange, but the odor soon faded as Henry had opened the window.
Sam shook his head as Henry said that. "It's not your fault, Henry. If someone will be blamed, it's me. I know that you won't go further, but you have lots of influence one me. It's hard for both of us, but we'll do this together.Sam kissed his husband back. He also let a low moan when Henry wiped his piss with the towel and tried to take the pants on by not touched his lower part as much as he could. Henry could see Sam's eye was barely opened after around 30 mins of waking up. He hadn't had the good sleep yet, so he was sure that need to head back to sleep soon.
"How about we go to the guest room for tonight." Henry was feeling a little lazy as well, not wanting to change the bedsheets in teh middle of the night. "Close your eyes, Sam. I wouldn't mind you sleeping on me." He said gently as he lifted Sam up bridal style and moved toward theri other bedroom. The feeling of Sam's weight on him was great, reassuring like he had Sam so throgouhly protected . He kissed Sam who's resting his head on his shoulder.
"Thanks, Henry. I'm sorry again.You need to work tomorrow, but I'm bothering you a lot tonight" He said as he kissed his husband back. Sam love how Henry carried him in his arms. He could feel Henry's warmth that he always loved it. It took mins till they got to the guest room. It was not so big like their bedroom, but cozy enough for them to sleep for a night. Sam smiled as Henry lay him down and bent to place a soft kiss on Sam again. "Good night, my dearest husband. Could you say good night for the baby?" He whispered, rubbing his belly that was quite big now.
Henry smiled and got on bed as well, next to Sam. He pulled the covers away, showing Sam's round and precious belly. Kissing the top of it, he whispered good night to their little miracle angel. "Happy now my love? You are going to sleep now? Remember not to hestitate in waking me up if you feel like going to the toilet, and that doesn't restrict to peeing alone." He smirked and held Sam comfortably in his arms as he prepared to sleep.
"I will my lovely, husband. How could I not know that I'm the luckiest wife in the world, huh?"He said, hugging his husband softly as Henry held him in his arms. Sam tested his head on Henry's chest as he sometimes did at the night. "Good night, Henry. Thanks for everything. I love you so much." He whispered, closing his eyes. It felt so good as Henry's big hand was rubbing Sam's hair, trying to make him sleep. It just took a little min till Sam felt asleep.

(Skip to first kick? Do you want to add anything more? or just on the bed after Henry backs from his work.)
(Skip to first kick seemed nice!)

It was relatively peaceful, the coming few weeks. Henry managed to get off work much more earlier now that the new clinic branch had started to run smooth. He had also considered getting off of work completely. Sam's belly had grown a lot over hte past few weeks, thanks to his strict following of diet, his belly was quite massive and he became short of breath sometimes whne the baby decided he should push up into his lungs. Henry would wake up at night to help Sam turn to his side so he could breath easier.

He stepped through the doors and nodded to the nurse, who smiled and gave him an "ok" gesture telling him it's all normal and fine. He then went in to their room and greeted his wife. "How are you Sam? Did you adn the baby miss me?"
Sam smiled widely as he heard that sound. He gave Henry a big smile as he sat beside him and touched his belly gently. "Yeah, We both miss you so much. You wife is just thinking that his husband is outstanding his job, so He can get home this early" Sam joked as He lifted his shirt bit, showing his perfect orb. His belly was big now since he was 5 months pregnant, but it didn;t look like 5 months with only one baby. Sam rubbed his belly gently as he looked at his husband and asked. "Does daddy wanna play with the baby for a bit now?" Sam smiled.

(Should I make the baby kick during Henry's caressing Sam's belly?)
Henry groaned inwardly. He would have to take another cold shower seeing Sam's naked belly so round and proud. He moved Sam onto his chest, so he would be woudning his wife in his arms to hold onto the belly while feeling his weight. "Yes I would... and I am thiking I will bring you to the clinic for another checkup to see if we could end the bedrest a little earlier." More importantly, Henry felt like his cock could burst with too much suppressed desire. He would want to know if Sam's ready for some more motion now since the baby seemed to be growing so healthily and quickly.
Sam laughed slightly as he could feel Henry's cock was pushing through his pants. "Haha, ya ya, I hope that so. It seems someone can wait for any longer here" Sam whispered leaning a bit on his husband and letting Henry's pushed against his but. They both laughed so hard with how Sam was trying to tease his husband but ended up with nothing. He let a soft moan as Henry ran his hands all over his belly. It felt so good, till something happen. Sam grunted a bit as he could feel something was moving in his belly. They both stopped everything and could even any anything. Sam had almost cried out, but he still wanted the confirmation from his husband first. "I....s that? I.....that?" He couldn't say anything much with his trembling sound. It was something they both had waited since Sam had miscarried one of his babies. It had confirmed that his remaining baby was healthy.
Henry had in fact been waiting for this day, from 2 weeks before. He knew it's almost time, and in fact had been slightly worried the baby could be having trouble. The tiny movement now brushed off all his worries, and he was no less excited than Sam. It was such a huge relief he kissed ssam passionately, his eyes brimming slightly red as well. "yes.. Sam. Yes... that's the baby movign. Finally." He smiled and a tear ran down his face at the same time. "Our baby's healthy! and strong..... thank you Sam...." He was a little too excited to know what he was talking about himself. All he could do was cup Sam's face in his palms, kissing him and occassionally the belly.
It was the best for both of them. Sam didn't say anything, but his tears had already run down from his face. He laughed slightly as he could notice how Sam and Henry was crying at the sam time. "Someone are crying, here. It's good thing, honey. We should celebrate this" He said and turned his bady, facing with his husband. "Thank you too, Henry. I can't do this without you. My baby may not be this healthy if you didn't suggest me that diet. Can you feel him?" Sam placed both Henry's hand on his belly as he leaned backward and out his hand against the bed, showing more his round and perfect belly. It started to have the stretch marks now and he knew that he needed lots of belly rub soon.
Henry concentrated on the belly, shifting around searching for more movement but seemed like their baby's exhausted from the first kicks and had fallen back asleep. Henry laid down beside Sam, his head on his lap so he was facing his belly. He playfully licked a faint stretchmark that could be from his previous pregnancy or a new one from this time. "Hmmm your belly's always delicious." Henry said after tasting his belly. "I think it should also be time we find out about the gender. Do you want a boy or a girl?"
Sam let a soft moan as Henry licked his belly. He patted Henry softly while letting a soft laugh. "You're so naughty, Henry. I think you're waiting for the day you can taste my entire body, right?" He said, placing his hand on Henry's face then rubbed it gently. It was months since they didn't have sex together. Both of them needed to try so hard to control their desire. Sam smiled as Henry asked him about the gender of their baby. "Yeah, it's time to find out. I don't really care it much. I just hope it will grow healthy and strong" He said, rubbing his belly. Henry could feel Sam's maternal instinct from Sam and he also put the side of his belly, making his belly look even bigger.
"The baby's trying hard enough to grow in size, we would know about it later when we do the checkup." Henry said, estimating already how big the baby could be now. He groaned seeing Sam playing with his belly. "Sam......" he warned. He knew his wife also noticed how he had an obsession over Sam's big belly. Him pushing it up wasnt helping with his erection whivh had stood up again. "Hmm since you are having stretchmarks...." he smildd a little. "Perhaps your skin needed a little extra protein...protein that's abundant in my seeds...."
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. He completely knew that his husband was thinking something now. He rubbed Henry's face softly then lifted it up a bit to place a gentle kiss. "Hmm, It may be true, honey, but you know I can't do it know, right? The patient must obey on doctor's order" He said smiling. Sam put Henry's head back on his lap then moved his hand to his belly again. They also didn't put lots of massage on Sam's belly as he knew that it would be hard to control their desire. "I can't wait to the day that we can do this, Henry. We can start with massage and go further as my husband want" Sam whispered, placing his finger on Henry's lips.