Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I also love you so much. Hmm and you also look great with how your belly come out of the water looking likr an island." Henry smiled and joked. He nuzzled against his wife and touched their foreheads together. "Alright I guess it's time to leave the water now, i know it feels great but our fingers are getting all wrinkled now." He smiled and put Sam down again gently.
"Yeah. it's time to get warm" Sam smiled at his husband as Henry helped him out. Sam gave Henry a soft kiss again as He helped him to sit on the bench and want to get the towels. "Wow you know what I want, Honey," He said as Henry brought lots of towels. Sam wrapped his belly with the towels that make it look bigger. he placed his arms on Henry,s shoulders as he kneels in front of him and helped Sam to dry his big body.
(I forgot to add... nice change of profile picture!)

Henry smiled looking up from his position up to Sam. He rubbed dry the legs and untied the towel on Sam's belly a bit, showing soke of his flesh underneath and kissed it. "How can I not know what you want? I am a great husband." He smiled and continued to say. "Hello babies, do remmeber I am a great father and when you grow up, remember to find someone great like your daddy or someone wonderful like your mommy to spend your life with. Life was so dull without your perfect one."
(Thanks haha they are a couple from anime Free! sometimes I imagine they are Henry and Sam lol)

Sam smiled and rubbed Henry's hair softly while he was talking to the belly. "Yeah babies. Your daddy is the great man in the world. He always takes care poor man like mommy. and He loves his children so much" Sam whispered as He lifted Henry face to look at his eyes. They didn't say anything but knew how much they love each other. "You no need to find the best man, all you need just the man who can stay with you in any moment of your life" Sam whispers, giving Henry a soft smile and rubbing his belly gently. Although they have lived together for five years, Sam still loves Henry like the first time they.
(Haha yes I can imagine them doing the same gesture. Well actually they are doing a similar gesture right now LOL)

Henry smiled and met eyes with Sam, exchanging silent love vows. Eventually he stood up and got Sam wrapped in a towel. "I think it's time to get dresssed for the dinner now., and I also dont want you to get cold." He then lifted Sam up, saying "I think you have exercised enough today, let me help you up the stairs now. I would hate to see you getting too tired now leaving no energy for tonight." He smiled at Sam and carried him upstairs to get changed.
(Yeah I love this couple so much.)

Sam's face slightly blushed when Henry spoke about tonight. He knew his husband always love it and it's the best wait for Sam to pleasure his husband. Sam held Henry's neck tightly as he was carrying him upstairs. Sam giggled at sometimes that Henry looked not that good with Sam's weight. That face is really cute for Sam. as They got to the bedroom, Sam still asked Henry to helped him getting dress. He has brought the loose pregnant tuxedo that not squeeze his belly too much for this wonderful. It's very comfy and still makes Sam look handsome. Henry can see how the black clothes wrap around Sam's belly and show its real size.
"Oh Sam how can you look as handsome, no, you look even more handsome than our wedding date. I just keep on falling even deepet in love with you." Henry helped Sam button up the last button under his belly and praised him. He himself quickly got into his own suit and smiled when he saw how Sam blushed at seeing him. "Now, my handsome wife, do I look good enough as your partner?" He straightened the front of his suit and asked."
"Yeah you're really handsome, Henry. I love how the tuxedo reveals your real body" He said, blushing slightly. Sam set his outer suit with his both hand before gave Henry a soft kiss. They both look like the wedding day again with their suit. "Ready to go huh? You know our babies can't handle for so long with their hunger" He said, smiling then he placed Henry's hand on the bell where the babies were kicking. They have smiled and laughed as they walk out of the house.
The walk to the restaurant was soothing, it wasnt as hot with the sun gone down, and they had walkrd slowly, Henry supporting Sam as he waddled. They got to the restaurant with a stunning view of the beach and the ocean, the sound of the waves made it very soothing. They went to a sofa seat beside the band and sat down, there were abundsnt cushion so Sam's back would not be too tired.
Sam let a low moan with comfort as he got the seat that has lots of cushions. "This is so good, Honey. It's very romantic" Sam said, smiling at his husband who was working with the menu. Sam let his husband order the food for them. he knew Henry can do it better than himself now. "Hmm, The babies are very hungry now haha" He giggled while rubbing his belly. Henry can see the babies are moving though it's under Sam's clothes.
Henry got closer to Sam and rubbed his belly while waiting for the food. "Babies are you also looking forward to the food? Then remember dont kick on Mommy while he is eating. Let him have a peaceful meal with daddy ok?" Henry let Sam lean on him and watched the ocean together, listening to the music just beside them. This day was getting better and better now.
"And can daddy help mommy to calm the babies down after dinner?" Sam smiled widely as he said and rubbed his belly gently. "This is the wonderful night, honey. Thanks for everything" Sam whispered, leaning to Henry. He grabbed his hand and kiss it gently. They both really enjoyed with the view, especially when his lover was beside them.
"Of course my dearest wife." Henry glanced at his watch secretly. He had arranged for some fireworks at night and he planned to get back to their resort when it started. He notified the waiter to ask them to get their dessert served. He knew Sam would love it, and they were right on schedule as he had plannrd.
Sam was wondered why Henry looks hurry with something, but he didn't think much about it. Maybe his husband can't wait for sexy time. As they got the house, Sam was wondered again when Henry led him to the balcony of the second floor. Henry told him to wait for a bit as he wrapped his arms around Sam and held his wife tightly. "W....what is this huh?" He says and hugs his husband back.
There was still a bit of time and Henry decided to disteact his wife a bit first. "Dont you find this place to be perfect in stargazing? Look at the sky, the moon and the stars are so bright, we could never see them so clearly back in the city." Henry pressed gentlySam's head so he could rest on his shoulder while looking up. They were enjoying the nightview when the first firewrok started. "As beautiful as the starnight is, this is the reason why I have dragged you up here. Happy babymoon my dearest wife." Henry smiled and kissed his wife's cheek, seeing how he was surprised.
Sam gasped as he saw the firework in the sky. He can't say anything for seconds till he can get his mind back again. The small tears drop from his eyes and henry can see it. "T....Thank you, Henry. I have never thought that you'll do this for me. That's too much for the man like me, but you still do it for me" He whispered then turned to his husband and hugged tightly again. "Happy babymoon my dearest husband. You can't imagine how happy I am now. That's ll because of you" He hugs Henry tightly then they place the deep kiss to each other.
"Oh even though I usually dont like your tears, I know these are happy ones and I am glad I have made you this happy. You always thank me for doing things for you, but it was you who had endured all the hardship and pain to bear our children. You are doing so much more here, I am only repaying you with the little things that I can do." Henry kissed back passionately at his wife. They then turned around to watch the firework, both getting lost in its beauty and how it marked their love for each other.
"I haven't done this alone, Henry. We do this together" He placed Henry's hand on his belly while they were kissing each other. Sam will remember this day for a long time. Sam leaned to his husband till the firework had ended. He then turned to Henry and said again. "It'' not important who are the people who make over, but I just wanna thank for everything that you always brought for me" he whispers softly. Henry can see Sam is trembling from the cold wind outside and it's almost time for next activities.
Henry wrapped his arms around Sam to shield him from the cold, he kissed Sam and said "whatever way it is, I just want to tell you I love you very much. Now let's get back inside before you catch a cold." He helped Sam get back in and smiled when he saw Sam finding the trail of rose petals. It led from the balcony to their bedroom and Sam looked back at Henry curiously when he found the door to th3 bedroom to be closed. Henry just raised his brows and urged Sam to open the door, showing the bed full of red rose petals shaped as a heart. Henry hugged Sam from behind and said "this is my final surprise. I love you so much Sam."
Sam can't say anything with this surprise. He just turned around them grabbed his husband and hugged him tightly. "I know you not really like to hear that but thanks, Henry. No on can do this but you" He whispered, leaning his face on Henry's chest and trying to not cry because he knew his husband not really like to see his tears. After that, Sam asked Henry to helped him to the bed and put lots of cushions on his back then he lifted his shirt for a bit, showing his perfect orb with the little feet that Henry can see it. "For now, Does daddy wanna play with the babies?" He says, smiling to Henry.