Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Ha who said I am not horny. Didnt you feel my cock had hardened too?" Moaning as his cock was grabbed by Sam's smaller hand, Henry moved his hands to squeeze hard on the right nipple and the bellybutton, the nipple turning hard as pebble. He also nubbed on the earlobe just beside his mouth. He wanted Sam to feel so lost in pleasure, Sam massaging his crouch made him even more.excited.
"H....Henry, T...that.." Sam can't even breath with the pleasure. He moaned louder as Henry pushed him against the couch and played with his nipple. Although Sam felt so good but on the couch is not a comfortable place with his big belly. "C...can we move? I mean in ..our room" He said blushing and stroking Henry's cock faster with his small hand. He gasped when Henry bit his earlobe softly, making his body is shaking with the pleasure.
Henry could not hold back anymore and he lifted Sam up and walked quickly to the bed. Once he put Sam back down he got up on him immediately, kissing him on the mouth while his hands continue to play with his nipples and belly. Henry have to arch his back to prevent crushing on the belly. He then kissed lower and lower, from his throat to his chest, sucking each nipple and then went down the belly. Again kissing on the bellybutton and down the underbelly. He licked playfully along the stretchmarks, using his teeth to draw lines on some of them. Eventually he went down enough to reach his cock and he take it all in his mouth.
"Ahhhh Henry, P....please slowly. That's so good but I can't hold it for so long" Sam said, moaning louder as Henry started to suck his harden cock. He arched his back when the pleasure runs high and grabbed Henry's hair tightly. The pleasure is all over his entire body especially at his belly full of stretch marks. It took only minutes when Sam released his precum again. His face flushed hacker when he realizes that Henry has tasted it.
"Hmm baby your precum tasted nice. You tasted nice to me, no matter which part." Henry smiled with his lips still shiny from the precum, pushing himself up to look at Sam's eyes. With the belly in between he knew Sam couldn't see him.
He then ducked his head again to go further down, first the balls then the perineum, and finally the pink hole.  He remember from the internal checkup that Sam was very tight. He asked him "babe you are so tight down there. You hadn't used it for quite awhile?" 
Sam blushed as he heard that. It is true that he hadn't used since he was on the street and Sam knows it'll be hard to give birth the babies if he hasn't tried to stretch it. "Y.....yeah and you know what you should do for now." He stammered with the pleasure on his lower part. He wanna see his lover but his belly is too big. Then he moaned louder and grabbed the bed sheets tightly as Henry started to do something with his hold.
"Oh babe I promise to go slow." Henry licked the opening a few times, earning more moans from Sam, then gradually started poking inside using his tongue. The saliva acted as.lubricant and he could feel the tight ring of muscle slowly opening, like a flower. Henry go in deeper and deeper, flattening his tongue and curling it to stretch and explore the insides of the entrance.
"T...that feels so good ahhhh. Please don't stop" He moaned, grabbing the sheets tightly. Sam threw his head back to the pillow as the pleasure was too much. Although he wants Henry's cock, for now, Sam knows he can't handle it with his tight ass then need to stretch it more. Sam breathes heavily, trying to handle with the pleasure.
Henry knew the tongue alone was not thick enough to stretch, he paused and stood up. He needed to take the lube to allow his fingers inside. He climbed up to kiss on Sam's face and praised him first "I know you are trying hard not to come yet, and babe you are doing so well. I will stretch you now with my fingers. Tell me if you feel any pain, I dont want to hurt you." 

Reaching over to the cupboard he found the lube and went back to the bottom of the bed. He squeezed some lube out and tongue-fucked the hole a little more before putting a finger inside.
Sam moaned louder as the bigger things went to his hole. He can't imagine when the real thing come it. "Ahhh I....i's okay just do it please. I love you, honey" He grunted with mixing between pain and pleasure. He then unconsciously spread his legs a little wider to make Henry can do everything easily. Sam loves how Henry is excited with his tight ass. that pleasures Sam so much. As the fingers went deeply, Sam can't even breathe but he tries to do his best.
"Love you are doing so good, so nice. Such a good boy." Henry soothed Sam. He searched the inside the hole with his fingers, finding the prostate, his other hand started rubbing on Sam's cock that is dripping precum, wanting him to to relax with the stimulation so that he could strerch it even more. 
Sam's cock is harder when Henry touched it again. He is almost with uncontrollable hormones. Sam grabbed the sheets tighter with the pleasure when he tries to breathe. He can't even wait for the real thing for his boyfriend. "Henry, p....please, hurry!! I want you" He said, moaning louder.
Henry also wanted to get inside this amazingly tight hole but he knew he may tear him if he entered now. He soothed his impatient lover and added another finger. "Sam love, relax, I would be inside of you in no time. Just let me add another finger." He moved up to kiss him, wanting to distract him from coming too quick.
Sam came quickly. his cock is hard when Henry added more fingers in his ass. He kissed his boyfriend back and moaned louder as the pleasure runs high. Sam tried to bear with the hormones and how much he want his boyfriend inside him. "PLease hurry honey, I want you" HE said moaning as he put Henry's face to kissed more.
Scissoring the fingers as fast as he can to srretch it, Henry used the other hand to lube up his cock, using generous amount to minimize the friction. 

"Babe I also cant hold back any longer. I will go slow ok?" Finally removing his fingers, he rubbed the opening several times. The big head then pushed against the tight ring of muscle. It was difficult at first. When the head finally entered, Henry's feel was amazing. The hole wrapped him tightly, gave him immense pleasure. 
Sam moaned loudly as the big cock entered his tight ass. "Ahhhh, that's good honey, you're so amazing," He said, breathing heavily, then he placed Henry's hands on his belly, asking him to massage his belly. Sam grunted mixing in pain and pleasure as Henry started moving slowly inside his ass.
Henry started moving slightly and gradually go quicker and deeper. The deeper he went, the warmer and more pleasurable it was. He finally poked on something at the end and Sam screamed. Henry knew he had reached the cervix. He continued pounding, his hand moving all around the belly, quite lost in the sensation.
Sam screamed loudly as Henry went deeper and finally reached to his small cervix. "T.....that's so good honey but please be gentle. T...this is my first time" He said, blushing as Henry seem to do aggressively. He still enjoys it but doesn't want to hurt so much. Sam then wrapped his hands around Henry's head and pull him closer to kiss softly.
Henry slowed down a bit as he was distracted by the kiss. He heard Sam's plea and changed from pounding to drawing circles, teasing the cervix everytime but not quite pressing on it. Henry played with Sam's nipples and caress his body, lengthening the time to orgasm.
Sam moaned louder as Henry plays with his entire body. his belly touched with Henry's abs as he was playing with it. Henry's hands pleasure Sam so much and with his cock in his cervix now. Sam breathes heavily as he tried to move his hips for a bit make Henry can go deeper. "You're so amazing, Henry." He said, moaning softly