Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam was moaning so bad as Henry started teasing his breast. He grabbed Henry's shoulders tightly as his husband was licking it playfully. "Ahhh, someone is hungry now" He said, moaning gently. Sam wrapped his husband's waist with his legs while holding him tightly. It was so good when Henry also fondled his belly when he started sucking it. He could feel that his milk wasn't come out at the beginning as he hadn't much lactated yet, but it finally out, following with the small scream from Sam. Sam could feel Henry's cock was jerking against him again. He was sure that his husband needed to release it in the toilet after this. The situation was hotter when Henry moved his hands around Sam's belly up to his breast and massage Sam's back sometimes.

(No I think. maybe after Henry come out from the toilet when He needs to handle his desire? lol)
Henry smiled as he felt Sam's legs around him. He knew his wife was enjoying this like he did. With the first taste of sweet milk arriving on his tonuge, he sighed inwardly at the taste. He loved the taste and it made him connect with Sam in a different way, like he was one of their children. So intimate. Of course, the sexy moaning of Sam also made it even more enjoyable.

Henry had to release Sam after finishing on one side. He felt like his cock was going to break his pants being so hard. "Sam.... how coul you be this attractive... Gosh I would be right back." He said that and turned around, but not after quickly kissing Sam on his lips, his breasts and his belly.
"I also need to ask this question to you, honey" He said, smiling. as he rubbed Henry's abs softly. He smiled widely as he could see how Henry was aroused by this. He had asked his husband to help him to the couch before going the toilet as Sam didn't feel comfortable at that moment. He did many things today, so hie body was telling him something. He could feel that his muscle was contracting in the strange ways. Sam rubbed his belly, trying to massage it, but it wasn't helpful. He let a pain moan as it was getting worse. He tried to handle it as much as he could since his husband was still in the toilet. The baby seemed to react it in a bad way since he kicked stronger and longer.

(Hey I kinda want to play something like a little labor now. Can we make it long and very painful? We can make like walking around and moving to the bed to make everything better. I know that sounds weird for 6 and half months man, but I don't know why I wanna play it.)
(hAha sure... you know i always love to move sam with his big belly around. Seeing him struggle with pain is an added prize!)

Henry did took a longer time in the toilet than he usually need, partly because of the previous orgasms lengthening his stamina. The first rush of urge was gone and he needed more stimulation to reach that point. He washed his face before ocming back out, looking afreshed. It wasn't as satisfying as when he released in Sam, but it was good enough. "You looked... unvomfortable. Is it the baby's bothering you?" He asked quickly approaching Sam when he saw how pale Sam looked. His hands that kept on rubbing on his belly wasn't a good sign as well.
Sam was breathing heavily as Henry came closer and rubbed his belly. "Y....yeah, I don't know if this just only from the baby." He said, trying to handle his pain. Henry could instantly know that it was Sam's bad manner for trying to handle this as much as he could but not asking the help from his husband. Sam lifted his shirt a bit, showing his big orb. The baby wasn't kick that hard but his muscle was contracting in a strange way. It wasn't the long time after that when Sam had let out a painful moan. His body was sweating. It was worse that he thought. He put his hands on his back, trying to ease the pain that was around his lower part.
The painful moan was what alarmed Henry the most. Knowing his wife, he knew Sma would suppress as much as he could, not wanting his husband to worry too much. He sat down beside him and placed his hand on the belly as well, feeling and assessing the clear thing that was happening - a contraction. He could feel Sam's back was tensing up as well, and he pulled Sam over to his shoulder as he checked, giving his wife some support. It felt intense, but as Henry squeezed his brows tightly together, he could feel it was a partial contracting of muscle, not at all like normal ones.
Sam was trying to breathe as much as he could. "I..it's fine, just need to rest a bit" He said with another pain moan. Sam wasnt look that good now. His body was pale and the sweat covered his body. "I'm so sorry for this, Henry. We shouldn't have this moment" He said, feeling quite guilty. This trip was amazing for Sam and he didn't want to ruin it with such a thing like this. He gasped with another wave of pain. He eyes shut, grabbing his husband tightly. Everything was getting worse for Sam. His back is killing him badly. He pushed his hands against his back, trying to ease the pain but it wasn't helpful
Henry was getting quite alarmed. Sam was obviously in a lot of pain. The risk of his pregnancy had been high all the way, and this pain wasnt making look good. "Sam, i am so sorry, this is all my fault. I shoudlnt have forced you into it.... must have been what we have done." He said moving to hold Sam, rubbing.his belly and try to warm up his back so he would feel a bit more comfortable. "Keep tour breathing steady, remember? I am here and I wouldnt let anythint happen to you. Try to relax, dont think about it top much."
Sam looked at his husband who looked very guilty. "It's not your fault, Henry. We don't know this will happen and I will never blame my husband." He said, smiling and trying to make his husband feel better. Sam breathed in and out slowly. Henry's warm hands were quite helpful but it seemed not enough for Sam now. His belly was still contracting in a strange way. "C....can we move? to the bedroom? ahhh it may help if you get beside me and support my back. It's killing me now" He whimpered in pain. The couch was too small to change to the better position now. Everything was getting worse in every minute. His ass was sore by their exciting activity and his belly and back were hurt.
"Yea let's get there. Do try to relax, it would help if you keep that breathing pattern." Henry said as he moved Sam into a standing position. It took a lot of efforrt for Sam to be able to get up, and Henry felt sorry seeing his wife struggle. Henry helped him up by raising up his waist, and could hear Sam whimper when the movement pulled on his botton, and Sam almost collasped onto him. Henry steadied Sam in his arms when his wife whimpered again and doubled over pressing his palms over his belly. Henry was so worried he decided to bend down and lift Sam up.
Sam struggled with the pain as they were walking to the bedroom. It took more time than he thought and the pain was getting worse. He could see how his husband was very guilty. "Everything will be fine, Henry. At least you're here with me. That's helpful." e said, whimpering in pain. Sam breathed out heavily as Henry bent down and lifted him up bridal style. He held Henry's shoulders gently, placing h another hand on his belly. "Ughh" He let a loud moan but didn't complain anything. He knew that his husband worried enough about this and Sam didn't want to make it worse.
"It's alright babe. I am here.... " henry felt Sam tensed up as another pain washed through him. He rubbed Sam's head as he walked quick towards the bedroom. As he placed him.on bed, he quickly said. "I would be right back with a heat pack. Stay here." He left after pressing a quick kiss on Sam's forehead, before taking off to the toilet. He came back with a heat pack, and saw Sam.curling.up into a ball as he clearly was quite lost in pain. Henry.climved onto the bed and hugged Sam tight. He held the heat packs on Sam's back and.lower belly. "Does this make it feel a little better? It should help.with relaxing the muscle.... try to keep your breathing steady. In, and out. Yes, keep that breathing.coming. it's alright, should be braxtons only."
It was minutes that Henry left the room, but it liked years for Sam. He grabbed the sheet tightly as he was curling up in pain. Sam almost passed out when everything was getting worse, but the heat pack was very helpful. He could breathe easily again after Henry put in on his back and belly. "Y...yeah, It's getting better. Thanks, Henry." He said, trying to smile as he could. Sam didn't want to scare his husband. He rubbed Henry's hair gently when he bent down to kiss his belly and start massaging it gently. He also gave him a soft kiss when he moved up a bit, but still massaged his belly. Sam looked at his husband with his wet eyes. "It hurts, but I'm glad that you're here I love you, Henry" He whispered.
"I will always be here. You are a strong mommy for our son, you are handling the pain like a hero." Henry said with admiration to his wife. He knew these were probably cramps from the over exercise from the pool and also from their activity earlt in the morning. He just hoped he could help in more ways than now. He rubbed Sam's belly thoroughly, hoping at least their baby wouldnt be scared by the contractions if he could feel the familiar touch of his father's.
Sam tried to breathe steadily as he could. The baby seemed to respond wonderfully to the touch from his father. "At least the baby is fine now, ahhh" He said, moaning in pain. Sam grabbed the sheet tightly when the contraction hit him over and over. It took almost 30 mins when he felt better. He smiled at his husband who didn't stop massaging his belly. "Thank you, Henry." He said, giving a warm smile. They both just smiled to each other, but it showed how they worried about each other. Sam asked Henry to moved down a bit to his underneath where the pain was still bad. His belly was round and big, so Sam couldn't even see his husband's face from his position now.
Henry faced Sam's lowerbelly as he slipped further down. It was a perfect belly, not even the most stretched underbelly showed any stretchmarks. Henry was slightly relieved by the contraction seemingly dying down. He caressed through the large round globe ans started kissing lightly on the underside. As Sam couldbt see him, he could feeel his wife jerked at the surprised touch of his.lips, but he soon relaxed knowing it was Henry ksising it. He would rub it several times befote kissing it, almost like blessing it with peace as he continued to help relax the cramps.
It took more mins til Sam told Henry to stopped it. He didn't want to bother his husband even more. "That's enough, Henry. thank you" He whispered and smiled at his husband when he looked up at him. The cramps were still hitting him but weren't too frequent and strong. Sam asked his husband if he could prepare another set of heat pack for Sam during his sleeping. He smiled widely as the baby was kicking and responding his father's hands. "Hmm, someone wanna thank his daddy now. His daddy can handle everything and mommy is very proud of him" He said, looking as his husband who was already playing with his belly now.
Henry nodded and went to prepare another heat pack. Upon returning, he exchanged the packs and rubbed Sam's belly, and chuckled when Sam said their baby's saying thank you to him. He moved to sit beside Sam so he could cuddle properly with his wife. With an arm around his shoulder and his hand on Sam's belly, he caressed the big.round belly that was naked under his palm. "Yea baby? You are thanking daddy? Then listen to daddy and be good to mommy as well. Mommy has sufffered so much for you already, you have to listen to mommy and.let him sleep at night as well." He said nuzzling into Sam's face.
Sam also nuzzled back with his husband. He put his hand where Henry was rubbing his belly and said. "You should listen to your daddy, son. He's the best and he will never anything wrong." He smiled softly. Sam then placed his both hands on his belly. It was big enough for 3 hands now. "Thank you, Henry. It's fine now, but I think I need to sleep soon" He said and pretended to yawn widely. Sam was so tired with his whole day, so he should sleep early today. "Can my husband tell his son some fairy tales, huh? at least some lullaby for his son and wife." Sam said giving Henry was soft kiss on his cheek. It felt safe for Sam in Henry;s embrace. His big arm around Sam's shoulder made Sam feel that nothing could harm him if his husband was here.
Hemry chuckled. "Sam! You know I couldnr sing.... I am so bad at singing but you just wouldnt let me hide my weakness. Let me tell a fairy tale instead then... but before that, let me go dim the light." He said shifting to turn off the lamps so he and Sam could lay down comfortably, ready to sleep. Henry was used to telling stories to their children, so he was able to tell in his gentle voice a myth involving gods and goddesses, knights and dragons. He could feel Sam's breathing even out and his body in his arms gradually snuggle even closer as Sam slowly drifted off to sleep, ans Henry could only be thankful as he knew his wife was finally not suffering from cramps.

At the end of the story, he knew both his wife and son were asleep. He kissed Sam gently as he muttered "good night my love." Before closing his eyes as well, following their footstep.