Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Haha, YES!, let's do something sweet before moving to sex part. I know that you're looking for it ;))

Sam blushed so bad when hs husband told about the scar on his opening. Luckily that it was not that big to cause the problem when Sam got to the toiloet, but they needed to avoid rubbing it with something big for awhile. "Hmm, N....not for this couples days, Henry. It was itching last week, but not now" Sam said, blushing. Sam held Henry's hand tightly as they walked to their bedroom. Sam's body had fully recovered after 6 months, but Henry still insisted that he shouldn't do anything much, so he was focusing on writing the cookbook although Sam hadn't cooked tat frequent now.
(Oh you know my dirty mind too well ;) sure we would do something sweet )

"That's good news. Means you are probably going on to full recovery." Henry smiled brightly back at Sam as they entered their room. Sam had recovered, but since he was still breastfeeding and not doing as much chores under Henry's inssitence, he felt his wife looked even better now, curvy and gorgeous. "Hmm ok. Let's get you on bed. I am Dr Henry now. Mr Sam, would you please remove your pants and spread your legs so we could do the examination?" Henry pretended to be serious. His heart in fact pumped so fast. The chance of examining Sam's body was tbe only way he could get intimate with Sam for these half a year, and he always have to stay in the bathroom for long afterward.
"Yeah, Dr Henry. I'll do it for you. Let's see if I'm better than the last now." Sam whispered and took his pants off. He tried to do it slowly, teasing his husband with his lower part, and he could hear how Henry was breathing so loud as he revealed all his lower part. Sam also asked his husband to help him up to the bed. He spread his legs widely, showing his opening that was still tight and beautiful after 3 labors. "Can you chek this for me, Dr Henry? I want to know if my husband don't need to use the toilet for long time anymore." He said, pretending to be innocent as he knew that Henry would know that meaning.
"Oh your husband have to use th3 bathroom for long? That's poor of him... having such a gorgeous wife but unable to enjoy this body." The doctor smiled. "Let's see..." he spread Sam's round buttocks and teased his opening, quite relieved to findghe scar fainting to a light white one. It was a little raised compared with the rest of his opening, leaving an obvious scar, but it was all good. Henry, hwoever, wasnt going to stop like that. He rubbed on the ring of muscle and then breached through it. "Let's see how you are recovering from the inside as well... " he pushed through and found Sam, if that's even possible, was tight and warm, even wetter than before - perhaps because of how they hadnt been having intimate times fpr so long.
Sam bit his lips so hard as usual when this check up had come. It felt so good, and even better when the doctor was his own husband. He let a soft moan as Henry went further. He just hoped that his husband didn't tease him that much since Samm couldn't handle week enough now. "Ahh, Is that better?" He asked, trying to control his mind. 6 months were so long even for him to control his desire, so they both wanted this to be better. Sam breathed slowly as he tried to calm himself. He could see how Henry was having the same problem as him.
"I want you to take a deep breath. Now, breath out." Henry instructed. He had to get over this qcuik or his cock's gonna break through his trousers. When Sam breath out, he mamaged to slip through deep inside of him to check the condition of his cervix - which was perfect. It had finally recovered fully, and Henry smiled brightly. "Great! Even your cervix is nicely recovered. Tell your husband his wife's rwady for him now. I envy his good luck." Henry smiled and withdrew his finger, though just before he left Sam's body, he curled up his finger and pressed at that spot that he was so familiar with, the sweetspot of Sam and chuckled as that stimulation causwd Sam to yelp and his.prick also stood up quick
Sam yelped and moaned louder as his husband hit his sweet spot. It wasn't that hard, but he was so sensitive after 6 months with no sex, and he couldn't use the bathroom for his opening since it shouldn't be touched by anything. "Ahh, It's not fair, Henry! You know that is my weakest part." Sam said moaning softly. He grabbed his husband tightly as he moved up and covered Sam's smaller body with his bigger one. "I've missed this so much, Henry. I know we both have waited for this for a long time, but you know that we should be gentler at the first time." Sam whispered. He grabbed Henry's shirt and pulled it lover to kiss his husband softly. All Henry's clothes were still on, but they could start with lots of kiss then moved to another part.
Henry chuckled at how Sam protested. Hiw wife's so cute. "I know....i missed this so much as well. Though you must know, you teasing little one." Henry said before dropping down to kiss Sam hard and deep, both are excited, though between the kiss, Henry suddenly struggled to get off of Sam. "Hmm... i nearly forgot about something." He slipped off bed and disappeared to downstairs in barefeet, leaving Sam alone on tbe bed.
Sam was wondered what that was so important that made his husband leave their kiss. He just waited for that on the bed, and also prepare some lube for his husband. Sam knew where it was. He bit his lips softly with how sweet and soft of the kiss. He couldn't wait for the next part where they both had waited for 6 months. He smiled when Henry got back and asked "What is that so important, huh?"
Henry smiled at how the lube just appeared and knew Sam's as eager as he was in this. He got back on bed and handed an envelpop to Sam. "I knoe you have been writing the cookbook and I have promised to get in touch with the publisher and all.... this is what they had replied." Henry showed him the letter of the publisher, one of the biggest worldwide one, sending them a letter to confirm they would take over the publsihinh and offered a price for it. A price with quite a lot of zeros in the figure. He let Sam read through it himself, looking at him with a smile.
Sam was stunned by that letter. It liked a dream for him as this big publisher had excepted his work. It wasn't only the regular cookbook, but Sam also wrote about his family, especially his husband who always supported him in every way. His tear fell down on the letter. Money wasn't that important part since they had enough of it, but this was so precious with how his husband still prepared this for him although he had lots of meeting at this time. "Thank you, Henry. This means so much for me, honey. Thanks for always being here with me, Henry." Sam whispered, telling lots of sweet words. He put the letter down and pulled his husband closer for another kiss.
Henry smiled at how happy his wife is. He knew this would be a great surprise for Sam, which lead to this being even better occassion for celebration.he responded to the kiss eagerly, deepening it as he finally could devour in the sweet taste of Sam again. "Dont cry baby.... even though these are happy tears. I just hope you wouldnt be too preoccupied with the book and not have time for me." He teased and then kissed his wife some more. He put Sam's smaller hands on his own chest, letting Sam decide how to take off his clothes.
Sam stopped crying as his husband said that and smiled softly. He knew how Henry didn't like that tear. "Let's see if I'll be too preoccupied or not, but for now. Let's make out first time be a good time." Sam whispered and started to unbutton Henry's shirt slowly, showing his perfect chest with muscle. Sam started rubbing his hands all over Henry's chest and abs when his shirt was off. He also intensely touched and played with Henry' nipple to tease his husband as much as he could. "You're so handsome, Henry. It's years after our first day, but everything is the same." Sam whispered, moving his hand then wraped his arms around his husband, pulling him closer.
Henry smiled and moaned with his wife's teasing, then grabbed Sam tightly as he leaned down. "You arent the same.... to me you are evenore beautiful..." he smiled and kissed all.over Sam, taking his wife's body into his. He nibbled his collarbone, leaving as much mark on him as he could. The nanny must smile at the marks th3 next morning, Sam wouldnt be able to hide them. Henry roamed his hands all over Sam, revelling in how he was able to feel those lovely curves again. "Sam..... sam. I miss you." He said, grinning.
"I miss you too, Henry. This strong body that always protects me." Sam whispered softly as Henry kissed his neck again. He moaned softly when his husband moved his hand all over his body. He could feel how Henry's cock was poking his lower although Henry's pants were still on. "Ahh, You're so hot, Henry," Sam said, moaning softly and grabbing his hair tightly as his husband was teasing his collarbone. He could even feel Henry's heartbeat through his body. His husband was so excited with this, and it was the same with his wife. Sam didn't even realize how he was moving his hips now. He can't control his body with his it was missing his husband now.
Henry smiled at his responsive wife. He took the time to admire and worship his wife, making him feel special and cherished, before he finally took off his pants and his cock sprang out. He didnt immediately took sam. It had been awhile and he knew his wife could need some time to adjust to his size again. "You have taken the.lube out right..... why dont you prepare yourself?" Henry smirked and aksed, handing over Sam the tube of watery lotion. "I dont know... it's been so.long i am afraid I have become unfamiliar with your body. If you do it yourself you wouldnt be hurt." He teased.
Sam looked at his husband with bright eyes as he said that. He knew that Henry wanted that si much, but his husband was so nice. He kissed his cheek again and whispered. "I keep this body for you, Henry. I'm sure that you won't hurt me, but If it's hurt, I'll tell you, so just do it, my dearest husband." Sam smiled, playing with Henry's abs and sometimes moved down to his lower part. He could feel how his husband was poing him, but Henry still needed to wait for Sam to be ready. Sam instantly spread his legs wider, inviting his husband for it.
How sam trusted him with his body warmed Henry's heart up. He nodded and kissed Sam deep, groaning when his wife teased him to urge him forward. He took the lube and started preparing Sam. The first finger wasnt smooth, Sam hadnt had any practice for so long, he was almost as tight as their first day, like a virgin. Henry had to use much lube to get in, but afterwards it became easier and he was soon scissoring with 3 fingers. "Is that alright?" He asked Sam for permission, alrsady panting with his head hanging above his wife.
Sam was moaning so bad when Henry started entering his fingers inside. He grabbed his husband tightly, trying to handle with the pleasure. Henry could see how Sam was struggling with the pleasure under his body. His entire body was pink and hot. Sam couldn't even hear any words from his husband. "I....it's fine, ahhh. I didn't expect this much pleasure." Sam said, moaning again. His hole was sucking Henry's fingers for hard when he went further. Sam could feel how his husband was massaging his muscle, trying to loose his hole as much as he could. He yelped and screamed when Henry accidentally touched his sensitive spot while their cocks were poking each other.
Sam was so lovely at this moment. The pink on his body and how he endured the pleasure, gasping every time when he touched places that sent him waves of pleasure. "Oh Sam.... you are so cute." Henry couldnr tell how much he loved Sam like this, almost at his mercy and pushing on his chest weakly. The scream almost broke his control, the feeling of Sam's cock on his and how he clenched so tight on his finger proved to be too much. "Sam, I couldnt hold back anymore...." he said that and quickly flipped Sam's legs up so he was pinning them all the way up on either side of Sam's face, then plungedstraight into Sam, who couldnt even utter a sound at the pleasure.