Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam shook his head a bit, trying to clear his mind. "I'm just very to be here with you, Henry. Every time you brought me to the places that were amazing. I remind me how I've come so far after our first day." He touched his husband face softly, showing his feeling. "I've come so far. I have the best husband and good family. Thanks for accepting that man like me. I'm so bad sometimes, but you always forgive me." He smiled as his tear ran out again. "That day when I was the street. I can't imagine how I can live in this world, but you had held my hand and lead me in every step of my life. I know my reason to live on our wedding day and it has never changed." Sam was very emotional now, but every his single words was his true feeling.
(I'm doing something strange again lol)
(By strange you mean romantic? HAHA that totally melted Henry's heart!)

Henry was speechless, tocuhed by his wife's words, but soon he broke into a hapy smile. "God Sam! You couldnt always beat me in telling sweet words of love! You know I felt th3 same ..... thanks for coming by to my clinic that day. You have been the reason for my life to become so brilliant. You are the perfect wife. The best that I could hope for. And did I mention you looked so nice, no matter pregnant or not?" He praised, never forgetting to address his belly. Henry saw Sam's eyes started to get red from the tears dwelling in them, and pressed small kisses to both his eyes. "You arnt gonna look that good, however, if you start crying. Remember this is all captured on camera, leaving a permanet record. So please, dont cry will ya, my love?" He joked rasiing up his camera.
(I don't know if it's romantic lol. I just like to make it this way haha)

Sam smiled widely although his eyes were still wet, but everything was perfect now. "Hmm, You can take some of that pics. It'll remind us in the future." He said, smiling. The guide let then more time for enjoying the view and that beautiful moment. Sam loved how Henry always supported his belly since it was heavier than usual with the thick clothes. Sam let a soft laugh with how his husband was telling him to post in many positions for taking the pictures, but his both hands supporting his belly was the best pic. They also asked the guild to take the photos for them when he just came to call for launch. Sam in Henry's arms and his hands holding his belly with the wonderful view and sky was the last and best pic of them.
It was apparent that Sam soon became tired. It showed from him pounding his own back, stretching it from time to time and shifting constantly on his legs. Henry decided it should be time to return as the sun would be setting quick, and it would becone a lot more cooler when that happened. They boarded the sleigh once more, Henry asking Sam to sit on his lap sideways this time so be could take better care of his wife as they departed. He could keep Sam warm while rubbing circles on his pressurized hips and back.
Sam was sitting on Henry's laps during his way back. He let a soft moan that Henry could hear it although the noise from the outside was loud. It was so comfortable on Henry's lap with his hands rubbing on his tired body. The weather was cooler than Sam held his husband tightly all the way back. It wasn't that long since they asked the guild to go faster when Henry could support Sam's belly that wasn't bouncing that much. He couldn't wait to go somewhere warmer although he loved the snow. Sam quite relaxed when they got back after Henry rubbing and massaging his body all the time. "So, what's next, huh? Does my husband have any plan after this wonderful journey?" He said, kissing Henry gently. He could see the owner was smiling with his they treated each other.
"I was just planninv on some good use of that jacuzzi pool in our cottage. We could finish off the next harry potter as well. Or do you want something more exciting? Can you handle that?" Henry consulted Sam. He could have moved what he had planned around, so if Sam was feeling ok for more things to be done, he could arrange for that easily as well. He carefully moved Sam to stand up first, then slowly lead his way down the sleigh. It was slippery, the snow, and Sam was carrying heavy weight.
Sam walked slowly, supporting by his husband to the chair whiled they were waiting for the car. Sam smiled to the staffs and owner since he was always a nice person. He leaned bit more, resting his both hands on hia belly. "Hmm jacuzzi is good. It's helpful fro relaxing." Sam smiled, pretending to think more about that offer form his husband. "Something more excited? What is that, huh? At least I think tonight isn't time for Harry Potter." He said, placing his hand on Hemry's lap and started playing around. "I can handle everything if we don't do it too much. You know my limit better than me, Henry!"
"Hmm yes that's definitely correct. I know your.limits morr than you." Henry stressed on it as they waited. He simply moved Sam's head onto his shoulder where it belonged, and idly stroked his belly, getting higher and higher as he brusbed over hus breasts. "You saying you could handle something more exciting? Something that could make the jacuzzi pool even more, hmm, pleasurable?" He raised his brow, smirking. His touches on Sam was getting longer, lighter, like caressing, lighting up fire all over Sam as he touched him the way he knew his wife liked. The way that would make Sam aroused and squirm.
Sam was squirming with that touch from his husband. He patted his abs with Sam's blushing face. "You 're teasing me, huh? just wait till we get back. You know I can't stop it you tease me that much." It was true that they did have sex for days and that was hard for Sam to handle his mood when he was teased with the way he loved so much. "Do you think you won't do it after this teasing, huh? Prepare yourself to pleasure me, Henry. You wife want something more relaxing soon." He said, smiling. It took a little bit more till the car arrived. Sam asked Henry to help him again. He rested his head on Henry's shoulder and asked him to massage his belly as Sam would sleep to get more energy for the exciting night soon.
The car wasnt a very luxurious one, for it had to endure the bumpy and snowy roads, and therefore there wasnt many space in it. Henry carefully put his wife into th3 car before hurrying to the other side to move in, shifting.closw enough to Sam so that he could laid his head on his shoulder. He continued with his massage as they travelled, him asking the driver to take it easy so Sam could take a real rest.

By the time they got back to their cottage, it was all dark outside although it wasnt even 4pm. Henry saw Sam sleeping.peacefully on him and wanted his wife to get a bit more rest. He asked the driver to open the door for him so he could carry his wife into the house where they stayed. The driver almost offered his help, but he just smiled and stood aside when he saw how perfect the pictirr was for Henry to be carrying Sam so steadily out of the car.
It was almost two hours later when Sam opened his eyes then looked around. It was the bedroom of the cottage. He wasn't know how long he slept because there was not clock in the bedroom, but he could feel that it was quite long since he was fresh and tireless. He took a bit more time to just sit up on the bed since his belly was big and the cloth was thick. He smiled widely as his husband rushed o him and helped Sam instantly when Henry was entering the room. "I should ask for your help. It isn't easy as I thought." He said, smiling. His face blushed red as his belly was growling. "W....we need to order for the dinner again, I guess," He said, blushing darker as he could see how Henry was smiling happily.
"I had them heating in the oven. I thought you would be hungry. All these deliciius food.... I wouldnt be surprised if your waist grow another 5 inches after this trip. The baby would be absorbing much nutrients from the local food." He said as he helped Sam up, standing up slowly holding his belly for him. His belly actually felt heavier, and it could be more than the clothes adding weight to it.

They moved over to the dining room, where the aroma of burger could be smelt. "I hope you are fine with burgers. This used a special meat. Reindeer. I heard they tasted even better than beef if cooked well. Let's see if it's the case?" He explained as he lowered Sam onto his chair. He had to move it further away from the desj than before as Sam sat down slowly, holding his back.
Sam was sitting slowly on the chair. He could feel the baby was growing bigger. "Hmm, let's see if the Reindeer is good. I'm not into that much since it's also cute, but no reason to not try something new" He said the asked his husband moving his chair closer to the table. It was quite hard to move it smoothly since his belly was big and heavy. It took a bit time for Sam preparing himself for the burger. He also started it with a small bite and found that it wasn't bad as he thought, but not sure if he could eat all of it. "I'm sorry for that, honey. It's good but it's just not my type. I know you had prepared this for me, but sorrry." He said, looking at his husband It was still good that they also had another type of food. At least he could eat the salad.
Henry smiled as he nodded his understanding. "Hmm alright, i know you are a picky one since you are such a great cook yourself. How about i make you some baked potatoes? I think they gor some here and it would be quick and tasty. Something that even I could master with the cheese and bacon we got here." Henry said as he moved away from his chair, wiping his mouth with the juice from the burger all over it. He did quite like the taste, but he could understand why Sam didnt like it. "Or do you want to make it yourself? Since your husband's so bad at cooking? We could eat it later.... say, after some very soothing and pleasurable jacuzzi. It would be a gret latenight snack after some vigorous exercise." Henry said hinting strongly.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. He rubbed his belly a bit, teasing his husband with that. "Hmm, I think I wanna try your food sometime. You wife is good at cooking, but it doesn't mean he doesn't like his husband's food. Although it's not so good, but he could feel the love from that." He whispered, looking at his husband with sweet eyes and trying to plead his husband with it. "Are you sure that it's soothing jacuzzi? I think someone here likes to play more, but soothing is good if you can hold that." He laughed.
"I am pretty sure it would be smoothing.... so smoothing your legs would become jellylike at fhe end of it. And you would probably be so relaxed you wouldnt be moving out from it on your own." Henry smirked and started fryint the bacon. Bakrd potato was the food he used to make himself when he was not having a good day, so this was the signature dish for him. "Hmm dont you think it's a little hot here?" Henry teased Sam by removing his jumper. Facing the flame and the oven had made him hot indeed.
Sam's face blushed darker as Henry took off his jumper, showing his perfect build. "N...not that not, here" He said, trying to not look at his husband that much. It was something that always worked when his husband wanted to tease his wife. He had back to salad on the table, focussing on it. He could see how his husband was teasing him. Sam barely avoid that perfect Henry when he walked to him after cooking.
Henry came back and hugged Sam tight. "Hmm I am frrling a little cooler here..... you will have to be my personal heater to keep me warm!" Henry squeezed tight on Sam, letting his musk surround Sam. "Since the potato's in the oven, perhaps I should make the jacuzzi going. We would be in it very soon, I think." Henry said standing up, moving to the pool ans start the water.
Sam blushed darker as his husband did that. He smiled softly as Henry talked about the jacuzzi. "Yeah, we should start it soon. Just start with something smooth as your wife want some massage now." He whispered, giving Henry a soft kiss before he moved to the pool. Sam hadn't taken his cloth off yet since he wanted his husband did that for him. It took just a bit time til Henry got back. "Hmm, my jumper is tight now. Does my husband wanted to help his wife now?" He said, smiling. Sam knew that Henry would never reject that.
"Hmm how coukd I resist, especially since ylur jumper' so tight....." henry peeled the jumper off, rolling it up from below, graduay exposing the fair, smooth and perfrct belly of Sam's. He added a bit of fruity scent into thr pool. It would make Sam relax ed more.

With everything ready, he took Sam into the pool, careful in moving his legs. Both of them were naked, and Henry sat down first beforr moving Sam to sit between his legs .