Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I have chosen their 5-course meal. They do offer 7 and 9-course but I don't think your stomach could hold that much? It would be best for you to eat small but frequent meals now, but it would be a waste if we do not try the traditional French cuisinewhile we are here, dont you think?" Henry smiled at Sam. Just now when Sam was caressing his belly he found him so sexy he almost got up and kissed him passionately on the mouth, but he kept himsef under control. He thought to himself this could wait for later tonight. Soon the waiter brought along the first dishes.
"Yeah I need to try it all but I know I can do with this big" He smiled, rubbing his belly. He can't say what is the first dishes but it look so good and Sam can't wait to try it. "Can I try it now?" He said. looking at his husband who looks very happy with his wife reaction with the food
"Of course dear. What are you waiting for?" Henry got his fork to taste the apetizer, he loved how his wife get excited over new things, especially when those things were his gifts.

They enjoyed their meal that had gone through almost 4 hours. This gave Sam's stomach sufficient time to digest and did not make him too full. When they finished, it was almost time for sunset and Henry suggested they walk around the garden a bit to look at the view.
Although Sam took so long for his meal, his belly is still full so walk around is a good idea. He asked Henry to help him to stand up then they started walking around the garden and stopped at the small fountain for watching the view. "This is the happiest day in my life, honey. I know I say it for many times but Thank you" He said, holding Henry's hand tightly. Henry can see the tears happiness in Sam's eyes.
"And I can say exactly the same to you, love. This is also the most perfect day in my life. Well maybe not as perfect as our wedding, but this is coming very close to it. Thank you my dear wife, for really making me the happiest man alive." Henry kissed Sam passionately under the sunset, their hands never letting go of each other.

The Sun had finally gone below the mountains and it was getting a little bit cold. Henry wrapped an arm around Sam as they slowly walked back to the hotel.
They walked slowly to their room. Sam really loves when he is in Henry's embrace. it's so warm and makes he feel safe. He asks Henry to help him to sit on the couch and lean his back against it. He didn't so many things today that make his muscle tense. His tiredness makes Sam almost fall asleep when Henry was in the kitchen, getting some warm mike for him.
Henry decided to just cook something light for Sam. It would be simple salad and pasta. As he got them ready he found Sam's eyes to be barely opened.

"Sam babe, come on, dinner's ready." seeing Sam still quite confused, he gathered a warm towel from the toilet and gently rubbed on his face, getting him wake up slowly.
Sam was still confused when his husband called him for many times. He hugged him tightly when Henry tried to help him up. "It's so heavy day but very happy." He whispered to Henry's eyes then they walked to the table and started the dinner. Sam haven't eaten too much because his belly is still full from his launch. He just eat to get more energy.
Henry noticed Sam didn't eat much but he didn't force him. He knew at this stage the stomach was suppressed by the babies. That was also why he had made such simple lunch. Besides, it wasn't good for pregnant people to have large meals at night, which would easily lead to heart burns.

As the dishes were cleared away, Henry got the tub ready for a hot water bath. He knew Sam must be tired from the exercise of last night and this morning, so a bath should help relax it. He added a bit of bathing salt to it, made sure the water was not too hot before helping Sam get into the bathroom.
Sam has very wonderful time with his husband in the bathroom. He always likes when Henry helped him taking his clothes off and touching his sensitive body. They did it slowly to enjoy the time before Henry helped Sam to the tub and got behind him. "Ahhh I want to be like this forever honey." He said softly, leaning to his husband's chest to relax with the warm water that help stretch his muscle.
"I want too. I love how you relax over me. I think we would miss this day a lot after the babies come." Henry smiled and kissed Sam, rubbing his belly. "Your belly lookrd like an island now! The tip of it showing from under the water."
"Haha, yeah, it likes an island with two little ones inside there. I can't wait for them, honey. We will raise them together." He said and bent his head to Henry while he is rubbing his belly. The babies started to move around when their mother relax with something. It hurts Sam sometimes but He still love it.
Henry could see how powerful the kicks were, the whole belly moved whenever the babies kick or punch. He used his palms to cup the belly and drew circles on it. Henry talked to the babies in a gentle voice "hey kiddos you should relax together as your mummy. It is almost time for bed now, calm down and sleep ok? Mama got a very tired day already. Do not hurt him anymorr ok?"
Hur laughed softly, holding Henry's shoulder as He bent his face to Henry's chest. "It's okay Henry. I think Babies wanna play with daddy" He said, moaning softly as Henry moved his hands around. The warm water is very helpful for his tired body. After they took a long time in it. Sam's muscle was stretched.
(Wanna play belly cramps during the night again? or just skip it.)
(We can, more belly rubs would be good. And.... can we do one more smutty scene with lingeries? Sam trying to seduce Henry?)

Henry helped the soft and relaxed Sam to sleeping gowns, Sam starting to yawn already as he opened his arms to let Henry dress him, like an obedient child. He helped Sam to the bed, spooning him from behind and kissed him goodnight.

At night, Henry woke up to some whimpering noise. He opened his eyes to find Sam's face pale and sweaty. "Sam babe are you alright? Is your belly hurting?"
(I'm not really like idea about Sam trying to seduce Henry because He didn't know about that clothes. maybe after his cramps and lots of touching from Henry Sam can't handle his hormones and Henry asks him to wear that lingeries?. And yeah Sam is willing to do it hehe)

Sam was breathing heavily after he tried to bear his pain for a long time. The cramps started a half hour ago and he tried to handle it till He can't and needs to call his husband. "I....i is not that hurt b...but I want your massage ahh" He grits his teeth, trying to breathe through the pain. He thought I happened because he did so many things since they were here. Sam don't want to blame his husband because this is the best trip in his life. He tries to make everything slowly, trying to not hurt the belly more
(Sure that can do!)

"Oh baby you should have woken me up sooner." Henry kissed Sam's cheek, he felt so bad knowing his wife had suffered without him knowing. He quickly got the lotion ready for the massage, returning to bed with a wet towel.  He helped Sam wipe away the sweat before getting him lean against himself and started rubbing on the belly.  "Babies don't kick now, your mama is very painful." Henry could feel it was the uterus cramping sporadically but it wasn't really labor without the rythm and strength. The pain was mainly because of the babies thrashing inside.
Sam breathed heavily' trying to calm the babies down. He felt guilty how Henry really worries about him. "I....I'm sorry. I just thought I can bear with it. ahh" He gasped as the babies kicked harder. It wasn't labor or something like Braxton hicks because he's 8 months now but it's really hurt. He leaned more against his husband to get comfortable. Sam can feel how tight Henry hugs him.
"Babe my heart ache when I see you suffer. Now babies calm down do you know how much distress you are causing your dear mummy? You are not good kids anymore if you keep on moving like that." Henry's hand went from the side to the top of the belly, drawing circles on it with both hands. He then slowly went to the underbelly, continuing with the circular motions and stayed there. He could feel the movements of the babies to be strongest there.
"Plead, don't blame them. I.....It's just my fault ahh. I shouldn;t fo many things like that" He said, trying to breathe through the pain as the get are very strong. It doesn't get worse but Sam can't say he feels better now. He let a loud moan as the strongest kick his organ. Sam tried ti bear his pain as much as he can. He doesn't want to make his husband worry about him too much.