Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"As long as your mommy enjoyed it, daddy dont mind doing things for him. Daddy avtually quite enjoyed doing things for mommy ." Henry smiled as he rubbed on Sam's belly. He heard the announcement and helped Sam stand up, proceeding to board. He had bought first class tickers not wanting Sam to be squeezed in anyway. They settled in the seats and Henry smiled to sam. "Now love, sleep and we will wake in sunshine and blue sky."
Sam's eyes widen as a flight attendant led them to their seat. The first class tickets are so expensive but Henry still booked it for him. He leaned to his husband as they sat down. Sam grabbed Henry's hand tightly and said. "There is no word can explain how happy I am now, Henry. Thanks that you always bring the best thing for me. This will be one of the best trips again after our honeymoon" He said and kissed Henry's hand softly. Sam falls asleep after the plane takes off in no time.
The flight was smooth and both of them were able to sleep a little. Henry woke up before Sam as he had requested the flight attendant to alert them when lunch was to be served. He kissed Sam gently and said "Dearest we are almost arriving. Wake up for the lunch and we would land soon afterwards. I bet you are feeling hungry right now?" He smiled at Sam who was still disoriented, eyes heavy with sleep. He kissed him again on the mouth and felt Sam responding unconsciously, only to push him away and blushed so deep when he finally realised they were not in their own bed.
Sam's face blushed red as he completely woke up and realized everything. Sam would let the moans soon if he didn't stop his husband that was no good for this place. "H....henry. I...I'm sorry but if you continue it. I'm sure that I can stop myself to go further" Sam said, looking as his husband, trying to show that he didn't really want to refuse his husband. His belly was growling when he saw the food that made Sams face blush darker. Henry can see how his wife can't really control himself because of his shyness
"Sam.. I love you so much. My timid lovely wife." Henry caressed on teh blush and kissed him gently. He could almost see the flight attendants discussing so enthusiastically between themselves and pointed at them, showing smiles that were envious but also full of blessing, happy to see such a loving couple. He spooned some food and fed them to Sam, determined to let them to be envious even more.
Sam smiled to flight attendants that were looking at them as Henry fed him the launch. "Why did you do this, honey? Trying to make me yours?" He joked as he bit one more mouthful from his husband. After Henry has fed all Sam's launch, It was Sam's turn. He the placed a kiss on him before started to feed his lovely husband. Sam can't hold his smile as Henry opens his mouth so wide. It reminds Sam about Jayden when he wants his mommy to feed them
"Hmm Sam what are you thinking? usually you got some pretty naught idea when you have this smile on you." Henry asked as he chewed. He couldn't wait for the next mouth and opened wide again, and this time Sam even laughed out loud. He knew his wife was probably really thinking about something bad about him and he slid a hand across to his belly. "Oh babies, look how your mommy was teasing daddy. He was trying to starve daddy now, he wouldnt feed me and just let me waited with an open mouth. How cruel your mommy is!" he complained to the babies.
Sam laughed out loud again then he said "Don't believe him, lovely babies. Mommy is not sure now that Mommy is having a trip with your daddy or your brother Jayden" Sam smiled before he fed his husband one more bite. "I'm just thinking that how my dearest husband is really cute when he pretend to do something like his sons for teasing his wife" Sam smiled, but this time he out the spoon down and held Henry's hand tightly. "Does daddy want mommy to feed him more? That's okay " He whispered then places a deep kiss on Henry's mouth. He can feel his husband respond it my moving his hand all over his belly.
Henry tangled himself with Sam in the deep kiss, happy that his wife was wiling to do this in public, showing to the world how much they loved each other. He released him after a long while, smiling at Sam and said "You are saying I am like Jayden aren't you." He then leaned close to him and said "I will let you know how much different I am with Jayden tonight, and I am sure when I do that you wouldn't even remember who Jayden is with how much pleasure I am going to give you, a pleasure that Jayden can never provide for you."
Sam's face blushed darker as he heard that. He suddenly knew what his husband mean. "Oh Yeah yeah. We have spent very long time on the plane. I love your idea that we'll go to bed early today and have the very weel sleep, right? I know Jayden didn't let me sleep much that's why your said that you both are different, right?" He joked and smiled. Sam loved to see when Henry had pouted and tacked his face on him. "Why do I think that you look like Jayden a lot now huh?"
"Like father like son as they say." Henry kept up with the pouting before stealing another kiss from Sam. "And now may mommy keep on feeding Jayden? Jayden's starving."

They finished their lunch in smiles , and soon afterwards they had landed. The Sun was big outside and Henry took out sunglasses for them both. He helped Sam up from their seats, finding Sam's feet to have swelled up a bit because of the flying. The sitting around had made Sam's legs weak and he almost fell had not Henry been holding him tight. "Sorry love, I should have given you a feet rub during the flight and ask you to walk a bit more other than the toilet trips. Regaining your strength in your legs yet?" Henry said as he supported his waist and the weight of his pregnant wife.
Sam leaned against his husband for a little time to regain his strength in his feet. He smiled softly as Henry was so worried when Sam had almost fallen. "It's okay, Henry. Your wife is not that weak. He just wants a little time to regain his energy" He said and turned back to give Henry a soft kiss on his cheek. Henry helped him to go to the seat as his husband went to get their stuff. When they walk out of the airport, Sam is so surprised that Henry has rented the car for them. The big car for my big pregnant wife.That words from Henry makes Sam blush dark.
Henry let the driver take care of their luggage while he helped Sam get in. He had chosen a 7-seat family car so that there would be plenty of room for the belly. He kissed his wife before going to the other side and get in. They intertwined their hands together throughout the journey. Henry was going tl give Sam the feet rub but he was too embarrassed to do that when the driver was here too. Henry thought about how Sam would moan sweetly when his feet got rubbed and decided he didnt want anyone else to hear that too, so they had just chatted. They soon arrived at their resort, where Henry had reserved a house for them.
Sam was surprised again as the resort staff led them to their house and then left them to have the private time. "Henry! W...what is this place? I...I mean. Is this place not too big for us? I just thought that you have booked the room" Henry can see how Sam was so surprised. He knew that his husband always brought the best thing for him but he had never thought about this. Sam hugged Henry tightly as he helped Sam to come in and walked around the house. They can see the ocean view from there that is really romantic.
"I had thought about renting a private island but the boat trip to there would be too bumpy for you. Well I guess this house should do. We have our private pool so that no one can see how sexy you are now and you can enjoy the watee relieving the wright of the belly." Henry kissed Sam as he hugged him so tightly. They were standing and lookin goutside to the ocean through the glass. "Or we can also go out to the beach. Swimming in the ocean is fun too, though there will be other people around."
Sam smiled softly as he heard that. "Swim? How can I do that with this big belly? I think the pool is better for me, but we can go to the beach if you want. Nothing is better than sitting on the beach and watching my lovely husband swims in a speedo" He joked but he can see the big smirk on Henry's face. He was ver surprised that his husband always thought about their sexy time but he can understand it. He is pregnant every time. It's normal that Henry would spend lots of time with his big body.
"Hmm let's see. We can do both." Henry nuzzled on Sam's temple and added. "Right now let's do the feet rub first. We have a dinner reservation at the beachside restaurant, we can look around the house and relax a bit here first." He helped Sam onto the stairs. The only problem with this house was the bedroom was upstairs and Henry frowned a bit as he helped Sam up the stairs.
It's not too hard for Sam to go upstairs when Henry always helped him and supported his waist, but Sam still panted a bit when they got the second floor. There are many zones that they can relax here and Sam chose to sit on the couch near the big mirror window that they can enjoy the view too. "Can I just ask my husband to do the belly rub after the feet rub too?" He whispered to Henry who was preparing himself to pleasure his wife. He then leans more to the couch to get comfortable position.
"Hnm there is no need for you to ask." Henry smiled. "I have planned to do that.. I know how the babies always get too excited whenever their mother is happy." He sat down at the foot of the couch and raised a leg of Sam to place it on his lap. He statted rubbing with the exact strength and way that Sam always loved. He went up the thighs so that the sore muscle can also relax.
Sam closed his eyes to relax with the massage. He let a soft moan when Henry reached to his thighs and then back to the feet again. "Yeah, You're doing really good, Henry. You know my feel has swelled from sitting on the plane and walking around." He smiled at his husband then Sam lifted his shirt for a bit, showing his belly to tease Henry. He knows He knows Henry need to massage his feet for a little long time, so this will distract him.