Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He patted Henry's belly as he said that. "Yeah, that'll be nice, but I'll allow that when my husband will promise me that he won't tease me with anyway. You know that your wife can't handle anything now" Sam said, looking at his husband. He allowed him doing that when Henry nodded with his words. It wasn't that easy when Henry needed to take Sam's pants off. He needed to be careful teasing Sam's sensitive part. Sam couldn't see what Henry was doing since his belly was too big, but he could feel Henry's hands lifting hs legs up now.
(Just rush it a little bit. Can't wait to play labor now.lol)
(haha sorry I just couldn't resist this...... I would get this past quick!)

Henry was gentle as he removed the pants, pulling it off without rubbing against his genitals. He lifted Sam's legs up and planted them on the bed, then spread his hole to inspect it. "Still a little swelling. Do you feel any pain, disomfort, or whatever when you walk?" He asked as he pulled it open with his thumb, swallowing hard by how seductive Sam looked underneath with his rose red opening. He, too, couldn't see Sam's face, but his breath brushign through his opening made the sensitive flesh quiver and spasm. Henry had to look away or he would lost control, and quickly took the balm to put on Sam.
(it's okay . We can do that in the new rp, but with some different, at the start, since you're a very bad boy hehe)

Sam moaned softly when Henry started rubbing the balm around his opening. It felt good although Henry didn;t tease him anything. "Ahh, N....no, I don't feel any pain. It's good" He said, moaning a bit louder. Everything was fast since both Sam and Henry couldn't resist that for a long time. Sam wasn't surprised when Henry kissed his belly after it done. He smiled at his husband who was looking at him, tow hands holding his belly. "It isn't easy taking my pants on." He said, smiling when he imagined how hard it would be.
(i am even worse when i got a big belly to play with ;))

"how about we leave the pants off. I would put them on when the balm dried. For now, I am thinking of some cuddling. I would take care of you, as always, so sleep if you want to." Henry said laying down beside Sam, getting sideways so their faces were very close, sharing the same air. He smiled when Sam nodded and yanwed a little. His wife was simply too cute to be true and he kissed him lightly on the peak of his nose, gettin ghim to scrunch his face together. "Now sleep my angel. You are in safe hands." He said nuzzling close to Sam so he could put his belly on Henry.
(It may happen later since you don't even touch me at the start of new rp hehe. Is that fine, huh?)

"Goodnight, my santa, husband, and everything!" He said softly as he flipped a bit, putting his belly on Henry. He hugged his husband gently and whispered more sweet words before falling asleep quickly. He loved his Henry's warmth made him feel safe. He had slept almost 10 hours since Sam woke at the morning of the next day. They need to prepare the stuff before taking the plane at the evening. He was too tired for cooking the breakfast today. Maybe they could eat something from the fridge.
(yes sure. I would not like you at first right? So that would explain. Though soon you would be demonstrating how much you were suffering, my feelings changed.)

Henry chuckled at how Sam grabbed the pillow and hide his head under it, while under the blanket he looked like he had hidden another pillow with his belly bulging out. His wife don't usually like to sleep in, but this mornign he was particularly reluctant getting off bed. "Ok babe, sleep for another while. I would get you breakfast on bed." He said patting Sam and got up to prepare breakfast. He was happy to serve Sam after all these times of enjoying his wife' scooking.

When he returned, Sam was almost fully awake. he blinked his eyes several times, and took another while to focus on Henry and gave him one of the most beautiful smile he had seen. Henry held his breath for a second before returning the smile. "Mornign babe.... " he said kissing Sam on his cheek before climbing on and took the tray of breakfast with him after shifting Sam into a sitting position.
Sam smiled softly at his husband. He didn't realize how his smile was bright and cute for his husband. Sam gave Henry another kiss after he got to the sitting position. His belly was too big for putting the food tray on his lap, so Henry put it beside him. "Hmm, this smell so good. I can be lazier soon since my husband has a good cooking now." He said, smiling and looking at the food tray that had fried egg and more stuff. He put the toast then fed his husband at first. "Let me feed my lovely husband first!" He said, smiling. Henry usually was the one who started feeding, so Sam wanted to do it sometimes. He rubbed his belly with another hand as the baby had woken up and kicked softly. "Hm, Your son seem to love your food, honey"

(Hmm, I can't say if you don't like me, but yeah, you just thought that I have only the duty to carry our babies and it's all I need to do although we're married. Everything will change when I get a serious sick from suffering too much magic power. I think I'll make this carrier more submassive than Sam. What do you think? He can cry more if you want (I think you kinda like it, right? hehe))
(Ok. Haha yep you know me too well, I like it to see my carriers helpless and crying.)

"I would be very glad if you can be lazier. You are always too diligent i am scared.... especially for the comig months. Do remember sometimes that you are pregnant ok?" Henry said gently as he fed from Sam, then laid his head on Sam's shoulder. "Feed me another one please, mommy." He said pretending to be liek their son, opening hos mouth wide. "I am hungry mommy...." he whined.

The rest of the day was spent quick, between the couple packing, or mostly, Henry packing, they only have time to walk around the cottage for a little while before it's time to get to the airport. "Do you like this trip?" Henry intertwined their hands together and asked.
"Yeah, I like this trip so much. You always bring me to the different place in the world. Thank you, Henry. Everywhere is the best place when you're there with me" Sam said before the car arrived. Sam gave the small gifts for them and he could see a small bump from one of them. The drives didn't wait for him to ask. They were having a baby and the carrier was 4 months pregnant now. Both of them seemed excited about their first baby. Sam and Henry could only tell them about how wonderful having the children. It took more hours to get to the airport. Sam had fallen asleep for time to time, but they had a wonderful trip again.

(Idk why I add the pregnant driver, but I like to have another couple sometimes hehe)
(Sure :))

Henry smiled when Sam tried to tell th3 driver of whatever he had to take care of for his pregnancy, and Henry had to smile as he sounded like the true expert. Considering, he was experienced, though Henry just found it amusing when he bragged about his knowledge. He exchanged a smile with the drivers as Sam finally fell asleep on his.lap. he ruffled his hair and said. "I am sorry if he sounded too excited. Congratulations on your baby, i am sure you would make a great family." He smiled when the drivers congratulated them back and praised their good relationship, to.which Henry silently agreed. "Yes, I.love him very much."
It was an evening when they got to the airport. The flight was good with their first-class seats but took more times. Sam was so tired when they got home almost the morning. Although he had slept during the flight, He still needed more. They got the long sleep when they arrived home.
The time flew. They had done many things, but not house hunting tour. Sam was 8 and half months when the agents had contacted them for the tour. His belly was so big with his son growing so fast. Henry wanted to change an appointment since Sam was too big for that, but his wife rejected it. Sam wanted to do it just once before his labor and he thought that it was a half month before his due date.

(you can reply at the very end of the tour like the last house or something.)
Henry knew his wife wouldnt miss it. He knew though Sam had a point. If they waited until after the baby's born, it would be at least 2 months later counting in the time for Sam to.recover and also the time needed to take care of the nesborn, but that didnt mean he wouldnt be a little angry at Sam. He compromised, but they had been a little tense around each other.

Their tour was long, travelling to 4 different places. This last one's almost the best choice, even when they just heard from the agent. He got off the car first and bit his lip when he watched Sam coming.out on his own. His wife had been a little mad at him for wanting to postpone the tour, and he was annoyed as well, so they hadnt been as close as before, Sam sometimes even rejecting his help, trying to show him he could handle it.
It was quite awkward between both of them since Sam was so persistent sometimes. He knew that his husband didn't like that, and Sam had a plan to apologize him after this trip ended. It was a long time and Sam didn't feel good since the morning. His belly was contracting in a strange way, but he hadn't told Henry yet. It was going stronger and stronger. Sam let a pain moan during the way to the last hour, but he didn't want to stop it. The last one was the most beautiful, and Sam would say yes if Henry asked him for buying this house. He got from the car by himself as Sam show his he could handle that. His face was quite pink now. He could see how his husband was upset, so he didn't ask him for any help. Sam just followed the agent to the tour, holding his belly and his back. His belly was low since he was 8 1/2 months and the baby was so big. Sam didn't know how big he was since Henry didn't tell him from the last check up, but he could feel the weight inside him.
Henry heard a quiet gasp when th3 agent was introducing the view and the garden. He looked at Sam quickly to find him bending.over, one of his hand on the wall and the other below his belly. Henry was a little worried but Sam stood back up very quickly, still not matching eyes with Henry. The doctor was a little upset with how Sam was deliberately not asking him for anything. He was worried, he hoped Sam wasnt hidint from him any discomfort. He noticed Sam's belly seemed to have dropped, which was too early, but Henry just didnt know how to raise the issue. He eventually sighed and got close to Sam and asked quietly. "Are you ok?"
Sam didn't want to make his husband worry too much about this, at least he wanted to hide it until this tour ended. This house was the most impossible for them, so he might need to wait for at least two months to come again. Sam took a deep breath, trying to avoid, showing his pain. He knew that he couldn't do that for long time since Henry was an expert doctor. He just smiled when his husband asked that, trying to make his voice as usual. "I'm fine. I just walk for too long. It may be better when we get home." He said, trying to smile. He knew that his husband was upset and Sam was so annoying. The tour took almost more an hour and Sam's contractions were getting worse.
"If you say you are alright, I trust you on that." Henry answered cooly but Henry kept a close look at Sam. He hoped he had been worrying too much,like Sam had always claimed. He still hadnt overcome his annoyance over his wife, but when it come to his health, he couldnt ever let go easily. It was too much of a experience to have it losing them a baby last time. He tried not to let it show that he had been observing Sam so.closely, but when Sam swallowrd another whimper and paused, he was not going to just let him insist he was ok. He asked the agent. "Are we almost done? I.think we have gone through most parts didnt we?" He asked, but the agent immediately said they still had upstairs not yet viewed. He looked at Sam with worry and asked. "Sam? Do you think.you could handle it?"
The pain was unbearable for Sam now. He knew that he couldn't handle that. Sam tried to stay calm, but it was so hard for him. Sam's face was getting red with each contraction. "I...I think we're done now. I have my own decision for this house." He said, grabbing Henry's arm tightly. The agents didn't notice it, but it was their decision to stop it whenever they wanted. "C...can we just go home now?" He asked, holding his belly with one hand. Henry could see how Sam was suffering the pain. It wasn't too bad, but he needed to rest as soon as he can. Sam held Henry tight when he talked to the agents that they would contact them as soon as possible when they had the decision. Sam tried to breathe while they were walking back to the car.
Henry found it strange as his wife would seldom miss any part of the house, espeicially when he could clearly see how Sam was satisfird with this one. It was when he clutched on his arm tight that he knew Sam must be suffeting a lot. He quickly settled matter with the agent and grabbed Sam's waist to get to their car. Midway through the driveway, he heard a painrd whimper and Sam's knees went soft, causing him to almost stumblr onto yhe ground. Henry was lucky to be there to grab his pregnant wife, holding his arm to yank him back up. "Sam! Gosh how long have you beem enduring!" He asked urgennyly and lifted Sam up to hurry over their car. He put him in the seat and quickly sped back home.
"At the morning," He said, trying to calm himself down. It was lucky that there were not many cars during the way back, but it still took time. He grabbed the seat tight as he moaned and whimpered in pain. "I....I'm sorry" He said as he started crying. The pain wasn't that bad, but he cried because he regretted things he did. This wouldn't happen if he believed his husband. "I...I'm scared," He said, trying to stop crying. It reminded him the day they lost their baby. It was bad for some although the baby could come anytime since he was close to his due date. Sam could see how Henry was driving the car quickly. It was the saddest thing for Sam when he didn't believe someone who loved him the most.
Henry sighed and started. "I told you.... this morning! You should have told me.... we could always postpone it." He was about to contjnue when he heard th3 whimper. The safety belt was almost biting into Sam's belly as he squrimed on the seat. He wasnt paying much attention until he saw the wet stains on his shirt that showed he was crying. Henry sighed and softened. Sam looked so poor in that tight shirt (henry didnt help him dress that day and Sam had chosen this shirt which he thought looked good, even though Henry didnt really like it because of how tight it is.), the soft crying sound and how he admitted he was scared. "It's ok love. This is not like last time. Both you and the baby will be ok. We are heading home now, not the clinic." Henry explained, he knew Sam didnt quite like th3 clinic for how it waa associated with the last tragedy.