Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Ok Sam, can you get up a bit and lean towards the side of the tub now? Raise your bottom a bit so I can see clearly." Henry instructed Sam to change position between contractions. He helped Sam to move forward. The water had helped support part of Sam's weight.

As Sam went into position, Henry eased 2 fingers inside and probed it. "Hmm thats a 7cm. I think we should try now on the prostate or nipple stimulation to help it progress faster. Love, which would you prefer?"
Sam's eyes widen as he heard he's only 7 cm for now but he trusts his husband. He calmed him down then follow all his advice. "N....niple, Please. I...it hurts to touch my prostate" He said, trying to do all his husband say. "P..please, be gentle. I can't bear with it too much now" He said to Henry.
"Yes I would try to be gentle." Henry slowly shifted Sam back to his arms and circled him. He got his fingers on the nipples and applied a little bit of pressure on it. Sam almost jerked from this stimulation and he immediately released his hand. "Sorry, I would start with some touching first." He then changed to just gently touching on them, almost like a soft caress. He could feel another contraction quickly building up after this stimulation and knew that it was quite effective.
"It's okay, honey. You know how sensitive I am with my sexy husband" He joked with blushed face. Although they did it for many times, this time is different. Sam didn't try to hold his emotion like he was usually doing but this time he wants everything to end as fast as he can. He tries to hold his scream as the contraction hit him over and over. it's getting closer with every minute of the stimulation from his lovely husband.
Sam was a moaming mess whenever his nipples were stimulated between.contractions, and he would try to stop whenever a contraction hit. The stimulation was vedy useful in getting the labor to progress and Hnery suggested chevking his dilation again. This time he let Sam sit with his back on the side and spread his legs wide. "Here.... you are 9 cm already, and the canal seemed to have softened a bit to let the baby pass. It will be very soon now, when you feel the need to push you can start pushing. Good job Sam!"
Sam took a deep breath as he heard that. It's faster than he thought. He gripped the side of the tub tightly and the first urge comes. "Nghh" He grunt, trying to push hard but slow. He doesn't want to tear his ss before the second one come out. The first urge passed fastly. Sam can't feel anything in his ass after his first push.
"Don't get disappointed even if you don't feel any progress. This would be a slow process and you need to stay strong throughout." Henry kissed Sam. He knew the pushing would be hard becausw the babies are so large, so he had to make sure Sma won't get too frustrated with how long the pushing would last.
"I.....I know, ahhh" He grunted loudly as the stronger urge hit him and forced Sam to push more. Sam grabbed Henry's hands tightly as he started tp push as hard as he can. He can't feel the head is moving inside his canal but it is not yet visible from the outside. He lets a heavy breath and pants as it ended. "i....it hurts"
"Yes because our babies are so big and healthy, and you are so tight down there. I will insert a finger now to check how much the baby had descended ok?" Henry was between Sam's legs and gripping his hand tight. He got a finger in and founr the head to have just past the cervix. "Now the head has gone through the first barrier, you are doing great Sam. Keep pushing, rhe baby will be crowning soon."
"I.....I know,b...but it's so hard, ahhhhh" He started to push harder. His body was shaking at this time as Sam tried his best to let the baby out. He rolled his hips for a bit to make it out easily. He head threw back as the pain runs hugh. It took longer time till the pushing ended. Sam can't control his breath for now,
"Sam deep breathes, remember to take a break in between pushing. You are doing well, keep this up and the baby would be here very soon." Henry started rubbing on Sam's back to help him catch his breath. There was still no head visible yet in his hole.
Sam breathed heavily and gritted his teeth as he starts to push again. Hips shifting forwards as another pain gripped him. "Nghh,Please" He grunted, breathing heavily. The baby is bigger than he thought. Sam can't feel anything just the pain inside his ass. He doesn't know if the baby is crowning or not. He gasps after long pushing.
"Sam, now grab your legs behind your knees, lean forward when you push and keep your chin on your chest. The head had been lingering somewhere near your opening and I think his head would become visible after a few more pushes." Henry encouraged Sam as he parted the hole slightly to see inside.
Sam grabbed his legs and spread it widely. then He started pushing again., keeping his chin on his chest as he pushes harder. He can feel the head move slowly in his canal. When the head is finally crown but it slid in when he stop pushing. He was shocked with it. "I....I can't push it out" He said as the tears runs down on his face.
"No no no don't panic love, it is very normal for him to slip back in when you stop pushing. This would repeat a few times even, in fact it would help stretch your skin so you wouldnt tear so easily. Now deep breathes and hold the push, you will feel him gradually retreat less and less ok? Dont cry honey." Henry cupped Sam's face to explain to him, encouraging him to keep up with the pushes.
"H...Henry!" He grunted, pushing as hard as he can but nothing happens at this time. He can't stop himself to cry out and panic with it. "Nghh. It's hard." He moaned in pain, trying his best to push the baby out. He rocked his hips for a bit, just hope it'll help.
"You are doing fine, just the right way as you are supposed to do. Keep pushing, keep doing it. Giving birth to our babies will be hard work, you are right on track now." Henry encouraged Sam, it was expected that the baby would take a bit of time to move. He wiped away the tears and mumur directjons to Sam.
Sam didn't say anything. He needs to focus on pushing his first baby one. He gripped his legs tightly as he is trying to spread it wider. "Nghht. I....I love you, Henry!" He moaned ins pain, rolling his hips back and forth to make the way for baby to came out. After a few pushing, the head is crowning though it's a small part but enough to make Sam lets the happiness tears.
"Thats it Sam you arw doing it so well! I can see see the first little head coming through. It may burn a little now with how the head stretch your tight hole, but focus on me and push through it ok? Love you are doing it just the right way, I love you so much you are so strong." Henry kissed Sam and encouraged him fuether. He caressed his facr and knees and let him breath before the next contraction come.
Sam gritted his teeth as the strong urge comes and hit him. "Ahhh. T..tha's.....that's" He scream a bit as he realizes that his ass burns when the big head is trying to stretch his tight ass. Sam holds his legs tightly, trying to lift it more, hoping it'll make everything easily. He is struggling as he tried to push even harder but his energy is not enough. Th head seems to move slowly. It burns Sam's ass and makes he yells sometimes.
(Hey, I remember that we'll make them both boy. Can we change it to be one boy, one girl? I think It'll be more fun for me hehe)