Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hemry smiled, a little happier for Sam's sake. He wiped away the gel on Sam, gentle as ever, while his own shirt was totally ruined. He didnt even attempt to clean it since they would be getting home soon anyway. He lifted Sam off the bed, already starting to take care of Sam more than usual like he always did when Sam's pregnant. He caressed the soft belly of Sam lightly as he waited for the photo of their newest children to be printed. "I wonder how we should tell Victoria and Jayden. By the way, Sam, why have you asked our babysitter to leave?" He asked seriosuly. "Babe you would need all the rest you can for th3 following months. I will see to my clinic and spare more time at home. I know I had been neglecting you that's why i couldnt notice th3 symptoms..... I am the doctor here...." he said getting guilty again but Henry soon recovered. "But on top of that, I insist that you need to take the babysitter in and also, decrease your times of breastfeeding. It could trigger your womb to contract and it would be very dangerous for the babies." He didnt tell Sam one of the babies seemed to be developing quite slowly. That fetus was not as big or strong as the other and it was worrying.
Sam smiled as how his husband was worried about him. "I'll try, honey. I just want to take care them by myself, and you don't need to worry about me. I'll be careful" He said, placing another kiss on his husband. Sam didn't know why, but he secretly wanted taking care his twins by himself. It was so tired but felt good at the same time. Sam couldn't insist that in front of his husband, but he would try to do it as much as he could. They took a little more time the pic was printed. A small tear ran out from Sam as Henry held that pic to him. They didn't talk anything much while driving and San watched that pic for many times. He just have birth the twins last few months. It was so wonderful to have more kids.

(Skip to miscarriage?)
(Yep let's do that!)

Henry had attempted to cut his hours at work but with the new branch just opening, therr simply was too many details and problems to deal with that he couldnt spare as much time as he wanted with Sam and the babies. 4 to be exact. They had yet to find out about the gender but Sam was still making him a little worried with how he didnt seem to show as much belly as he used to with James and Harry. It could be something wrong with the fetus. Henry knew how important this stage was and worked even harder so that he could spare more time later, when Sam was more inconvenient with the belly growing and their twin boys getting older and heavier, so for 3 consecutive nights he returned home past midnight, just for making sure he could have a normal working hour from next week onwards.

When he returned home this night, at an unprecedented 1am, he tried sneaking up to their bedroom. He knew the babies and Sam must have gone to sleep, but he smiled knowing now that he had majority of th3 work done, he should be able to accompany his family more. He didnt turn on any nights as he crept up their bed, not wanting to wake his wife up.
It was chaotic for Sam, by almost taking care his babies alone. Although Henry insisted for the babysitter, Sam didn't call her as much as he should. They couldn't even find the way to talk sometimes, but Sam could understand it. He had never complained anything, but sometimes it was too much for Sam. He had ever cried when he couldn't do anything well but never told that to Henry. Thy days had passed, Sam didn't realize anything about his babies inside his belly. It was quite small when compared with his last time.
That night was another bad day for Sam. He didn't feel well for days and still tried to do everything alone. After the twins finally felt asleep, Sam can barely walk to the bedroom. He almost collapsed but tried to balance himself to the bedroom. He didn't have the good sleep as he could feel the pain from his belly. Sam tried to bear it till he heard the footsteps into the room. It had to be Henry, but he had even no the sound for ask. Sam let a loud moan and grunt while Henry was climbing to the bed, so he couldn't see anything well. "Ahhhh, H....Henry!" He whispered, following with the load unhappy sound. He body was twisted ฟas he held his belly tight. Sam could feel some kind of fluid ran out from his hole.
The pained yell of Sam of his name alarmed Henry and he quickly switched on the light to find Sam curled up on the bed. His face was paper white, so pale and he was biting his lips so hard he had broken the skin and drew blood. Henry tried not to panic as he pulled away the blanket, only to find Sam's pants getting stained by blood. "Sam! Dont panic, deep breathes in and out. This is important for our babies. Keep yourself calm and in control, that's the only way for our babies to...." Henry said, not finishing his words as he lifted Sam up from the bed and rushed to the car. With this amount of blood it wasnt looking good. He could only keep his fingers crossed and tried his hardest to calm Sam down.

As they arrived, Henry took Sam out of the car, running into the clinic as he started monitors and a drip for Sam. He carefully raised Sam's hips so the blood would flow out slower and hopefully, help in keeping th3 babies. "Sam, remmeber to breath steadily. It's ok, I am now going to check you. It would be alright, everything's gonna be alright." Henry said, sweating himself as he pulled off Sam's pants.
Sam tried to breathe slowly as he could, but the pain was unbearable for him. "I....I'm scared. T....the babies" He said, trying to calm himself, but finally cried out. He yelled in pain as Henry was taking his pain off. His hips was so bad now. Sam almost passed out with lots of pain inside his hole. Sam bit his lips so hard as Henry touched his private area. He knew that he needed to bear it for the babies. Everything seemed worse. Sam was shock with how much the blood had leaked out from his ass. He started screaming and losing his mind now.
Henry frowned hard seeing a lot of blood was still oozing out of Sam. He heard thr scream and held down Sam's face, looking straight into his eyes as he said. "Sam! Look at me. If you dont stay calm, our babies are doomed. You ahve to relax as much as you can, then the babies could have a chance. Breath with me, babe, in and out, slow and calm." Henry instructed with an urgent voice. He knew this was a crucial moment. He didnt dare to look down yet for fear he would see a fetus. His first priority now would be to calm his wife down.
"I....I'm sorry, but it's hurt, ahhh" Sam tried to calm himself as much as he could. He just let a loud scream when Henry eventually touched his private part. Sam couldn't bear with it. He tried to hold his mind as he was suffering lots of pain, but Sam almost passed out now. He grabbed his husband so tight as he could barely open his eyes. it took a little time till the blood had stopped. Sam was really weak at that moment. He didn't know anything, but still tried to stay calm before he passed out.
(Idk how to treat the miscarriage, but he may need to stay at the hospital, maybe?)
(Yes i think so, but we didnt have to go into detail on that part coz the main focus would be on how Henry take care of Sam right? ;))

Henry was quite alarmed at first seeing Sam past out when he was checking.him, but he thought it could be better for him becasue that would make him truly calm down. Sam's bodywould twitch occassionally but it was from residue effect of the womb contracting prematurely, and that had slowly died down as well because of the emergency medicine Henry injected Sam with. He finally removed his hand from Sam and let out a breath of relief as the blood had stopped, but his eyes moistened as he looked. Therr's a tiny fetus on Sam's pants. One of their babies had died. With shaky hands, he took the tiny baby that's not even as long as his finger and teared up.

It took a bit of time for Henry to recover and started the ultrasound. Just as he had predicted, it was the weaker fetus dyinng and passing out. The other had still been alive but it would need Sam to be extra cautious for it to have any chance. Henry buried his head on his hands, crying over the tiny fetus that he had put in a little box.
(Yeah, I love that too, but can't wait for their quarrel lol)

It was another day that Sam woke on the patient bed by Henry sitting beside him and falling asleep. He moved his hand and touched Henry's hair gently. Sam didn't feel anything since he had passed out. "H...hi" He gave his husband a small smile, trying to calm himself, before asking his husband. Henry looked bad at this moment. Sam could see Henry's slightly red eyes, but didn't want to think too much before he had heard it from his lover. "How about the Ba? I....I mean" Sam was so scared to ask that question. He wasn't ready for hearing that his babies were harmed by himself. Sam grabbed his husband's hand tightly, waiting the answer.
Henry woke up at once when Sam started to stir on bed, and rubbed his face a little to make himself more conscious. He tried to return the smile but all he could feel was the muscle on his face pulled. He was sure he looked weird, showing a face between crying and smiling. He sighed and lowered his head, needing a few moments to gain enough courage to break the news to Sam. "Love... we... I only managed to save one of the babies.... sorry.…" henry dropprd into another spiral of guilt and regret. Had he lrft work earlier, would it make a difference? He would notice th3 signs, and he's the only one who could stop his wife. He should know not to eave Sam alone with 4 babies, he would always push himself too far…
Sam's tears ran down from his eyes as he heard that. It was so hard for him, but Henry seemed to be worse that him now. "It, okay, honey. We didn't lose all of them, at least, we still have one more to take care" He tried his belly to encourage his husband although he couldn't even stop crying. He raised Henry's face and touched their foreheads together. "It's not your fault, Henry. We can't change the past, but we can make the better future. " Sam placed a soft kiss on his husband and hugged him tightly. He just wanted to stay this close as long as he could. It was better way to heal each other by their love and felling.
Henry leaned close to his wife for th3 support. He knew he shouldnt be burdening Sam with this guilt now. He should be the strong one, especially when Sam was still in a delicate status. He just coudlnt quite help it as he was the onr seeing the lifeless little fetus that shouldnt be out so early, he should only be able to see it through the ultrasound screen, not on his palm. He cried hard and buried his head deep into Sam's, seeking comfort from Sam.

It took some time but eventually Henry made it pass. He squeezed Sam's hand hard. "Yes babe. We have a baby here. Now listen to me carefully. The coming week would be crucial. I am putting you on bedrest and you would have to stop all attempts of getting off bed except for the bathroom. We would stay here for a few more days, then we could return to home. I have settled James and Harry with the babysitter so dont worry about them. Try not to think too much and rest as much as you can? .....i love you so much Sam, we could make through it together." He finally said, giving his wife a sad smile.
ณIt was Sam's turn after Henry had recovered. He buried his face on Henry's warm chest and let the cry out. "I....I will" He said while crying. He sobbed on Henry's chest as his husband plced his hand on his back and rubbed it gently. It was bad that Sam didn't realize anything. He took a long time till stopped crying and smiled. "We just cry on each other. I can't imagine if Jayden and Victoria see this" He smiled, pulling his face out. Sam rubbed his belly and look at it. He was thiking about the baby and how he could take care him good enough. It would be better after his older children back to the school.

(Okay and when will Henry be angry because of their twins? like then the twins were home, maybe?)
(I thought i shared with you before but maybe i hadn't. Now since Sam wasn't well enough Henry would be alright. But when they were back at home, Sam attempted to sneak off bed to breastfeed the twin boys when the babysitter was getting them powder. Henry caught him and got angry for him being so careless and exploded...? Is that ok for you?)

"We hadn't really tell them yet, let's just tell them we thought it's two but in fact they are only having one younger sibling. I was thinking if we should send them away first. YOu need all the rest you have and with the two little devils around, I doubt if you could get any sleep." Henry said thinking about it. While Sam was in his clinic he could care for him, but when he returned home he had to make sure Sam wouldn't sneak off bed. Perhpas he could get a week off work, if possible. His family always came before his business.
(Yeah that's the details and I love it haha. It's the reason why Henry decide to move the twins to another place?)

"Two devils? You're so rude, daddy. You just they were angels." He joked, laughing softly. "I love you, honey. thanks for taking care of me" He said as Henry helped him laying down again to get more sleep. He also kissed his husband again and he bent forward, helping him to get more comfortable. It was days in the patient room. Sam had rested as much as he could. Although they lost one of their babies, at least, they finally found the private time together. lots encouragement that they gave to each other would surely make everything better.
(Yes, the twin boys will be leaving... haha it would be temporary. MAybe some nursery for newborns. Sam needed to focus on his recovery and he would be spending that time withHenry alone.)

Henry had been quite worried, even going as far as checking between Sam's legs for any trace amount of bleeding when Sam was asleep. To his relief, Sam seemed to be recovering well. The abundant rest also make him look a lot better than before, as his sleep wasn't bothered by the twins crying at night now. He soemtimes complained about his breast getting uncomfortable because of all the stored up milk, but Henry wouldn't always relief Sam. Any stimulation on the nipple could be dangerous for the fetus, and if he didn't encourage production, soon Sam wouldn't be lactating as much and it would be the best for him now.

The day had finally arrived for them to leave the clinic. Sam's belly managed to grow a little within that week, both because of Sam eating normallyand perhaps from how Henry always begged him to eat a little more. Henry took his bag and carefully accompnaied Sam as he moved into the parking lot. "Yes slowly, babe. Don't rush it. Careful, there's a step ahead." He was becoming like a motherhen now, scared of everything for Sam.
(Haha that's fine. Although I'm reasonable man, I'm not good to play with lots of characters too lol)

Sam walked slowly, trying to do all Henry's advice. Everyone in the clinic smiled as they could see how Henry was taking care his wife. They knew about their baby and had encouraged their boss and his wife for many times. Sam smiled to thank everyone here before they arrived the parking lot. Sem let a soft laugh as Henry was doing many things for him. They jus took almost 20 mins to just get into the car, but Sam could understand it. He grabbed Henry"s hand as he sat on the driver seat. "Thanks, honey. You're just making me love you even more now. I just hope that I can do something for you after my bedrest" He smiled.
(HAHA yes same problem here. with the kids around it would be inconvenient..... LOL)

"I thank you, my dearest wife. But let's not get too much ahead. With your condition, the professional advice from an experienced doctor like myself would be we shouldn't do anything risky until well into your second trimester, that is, at least 3 months from now." He smiled and kissed Sam slightly. The drive to home was a slow one, where Henry would squeeze Sam's hands tight from time to time. He had in fact changed the interior seats of the car. That night, Sam had bled all over the passenger seat and it was too painful an experience to be reminded of so Henry had taken the car to fix new entirely new seats into it.

The way back home was a pleasant one and Henry smiled happily, finally able to get back to a home where Sam would be in it. Same as before, he took Sam carefully up the stairs, carrying the bag for him. He led Sam back into their bedroom and put him on bed immeidately, still raising up his hips. "Comfortable like this babe?" he asked with a smile.
Sam smiled and gave Henry another kiss. "Yeah, I like a princess now, and my prince is here," He said, smiling. They spent their time for a bit more as Henry sat on the bed and set everything up. It would be the ling time for him and his belly would be big when he could do everything again. Sam could hear the baby crying from the another room. It was disturbing him sometimes, but he didn't show anything much. "So what should I do now, huh? just sleep now?" He said, smiling. He noticed that Henry had moved the tv and something that might help him relax to their bedroom. They also talked about the nurse that would take care of Sam when Henry went to work.