Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam face blushed red as Henry moved his hand to Sam's chest. He patted his belly after the kiss, as Henry was smiling widely. "Henry! You know what is this place!" He said, blushing badly. Sam knew that he couldn't let his husband play any further with his breasts, but he could say something with the babies. Sam told his husband to finish his food quickly if he wanted to play with his belly, and the rubbing time would come after that. The main reason of that was flight attendance would leave them after their meal, so they could have private time. Sam didn't forget to order the milk for himself while he was waiting for Henry to finish his food. Nothing could be better than gave some nutrient for their babies inside his belly.
Henry chuckled at how lovely his Sam looked like. He nuzzled against his heated up cheeks. He quickly finished his meal and asked the flight attendants to take away the remaining tray. He then.nodded and asked them not to disturb them. That's the advantage of getting first class seats. They had a curtain that would make their little corner become all for their own. Even without doing anything naughty, he would prefer other people not to see them doing something as intimate as bellyrubbing. "You ready for some belly rubs? Or maybe we could start with your legs."
Sami smiled as Henry always knew everything about him. It was true that they both were waiting for the belly rub, but Sam's feet was something causing the problem sometimes since it swelled up during his pregnancy and Sam had already changed his shoes for 2 times since he was pregnant. "Yeah start with my legs to my belly and we could end with my feet, please?" Sam asked his husband who was preparing the lotion. It better end with the feet that Henry could wash his hands after that. Sam's face blushed red when he realized that he might need to take off his pants since it was easier for massage his legs, but Henry might not ask that, so he wait for any words from his husband.
"Why are you blushing so hard...?" Henry asked when he looked up and found his wife was truning into an applr again. "You want to start from your feet and..." he paused when he found what's the problem. "Oh you want to start from your legs... it would better be taking offf..." he said stroking his legs. He moved his hands towards the button of the jeans, and with a smile on his face, he started unbuttoning him even though Sam's face was almost burning. "If you blush any further, I am quite sure we could fry an egg on your face." Henry teased.
Sam didn't say anything just tried to calm himself while Henry was taking his pants off. He was so lucky that Sam wore the thick underwear since his private didn't appear that much although Henry had seen this for years, this place was still bad for that. Sam let a soft moan when Henry accidentally brushed through his cock. Sam's entire body was so sensitive since he was pregnant. "W....we should make it quick," Sam said with his blushing face. They could finish lags part quickly, and he could take the pants on before moving to his belly. Sam could see how Henry was enjoying this moment. It wasn't that easy since the space wasn't wide enough, so it would take a little longer time.
The moan of Sam drew a smile on Henry. He could guess what made him moan so deliciously. He dragged the jeans down his bubbly bottom, which he moved it down his ass by lifting him up so he would sit on his lap. "Dont you think it's better this way?" He smiled and caressed Henry with his nose. "You are so sensitive.... i love you so much. Especially like this..." he murmured and trialed his hand down Sam's legs, then pulled one up and started rubbing while smiling at him. Because they had litlte space, everything that Henry did.feel like seducing Sam.
Space was big enough for Sam to sit on Henry's lap and faced his husband closer. Henry's hands on his legs were so good, but it was bad at this time since other people would hear that if Sam moaned too loud, so he bit his lips, trying to hold his mood as much as he could. "Do this part quick, p..please," Sam asked his husband as he was trying to keep his sound silent. Although they were in the first class seat, it wasn't good to make any sound. Sam leaned his face to Henry's chest and rested on it when his husband was massaging his legs. His muscle was tense from bearing the weight of his pregnant body.
(Wow this is reaching 100 pages lol. I'm think about after this pregnancy although it's too long from here hehe)
(I feel.pride of our rp! So long yet it's still so interesting ;) 7 is not a good number, so I think they should continue to have more ;) maybe they keep on having boys. So they have to try again HAHA)

Sam's gasp and how breathy he became were good signs telling Henry he was doing his job nicely. He smirked and continued rubbing Sam with just the right amount of force, making the muscle relax but not causing Sam pain. "Bite on me babe.... unlesss you want others to hear you. They would definitely misunderstood us. Or, is it you want to? You know how those moans would affect me...." he teased and kissed Sam's cheek when he was turning pink all over with how he tried to hide his reactions. His wife's so adorable. Henry was going up his leg, getting to his thighs - whoch are even more sensitjve than the calves.
"B....bite on you? How? I....I can't hurt my husband, ahh" Sam whispered, trying to hold his mood so bad. He still bit his lips tightly, tying to calm himself down even more, but it wasn't helpful, especially when Henry moved to his thighs that were more sensitive. Sam grabbed Henry should tightly when to help in the pleasure. "J..jut do it quick, Henry" Sam asked his husband with his red eyes. The pleasure was so much, and it was causing Sam some problem now since he couldn't breathe easily when he tried to hold back his feeling.
(lol I'm just thinking about the next generation lol. We can pick one of his children and do his story later more, but it's sad to leave his couple hehe, so lets' continue this.)
(Second generation... hmm i didnt really think about it. Maybe Sam would be pregnant at the same time as one of their kids, and that would make sam blush so bad when he found the littlr sibling's gonna be even younger than his grandchild.)

"You are always so gentle to me..." henry smiled at how his wife wouldnt hurt him even in scenarios like this he contibued with his rub and got xloser and closer to his crotch. He pressed on his inner thighs and got Sam gaaping, almost moaning loud. The way Sam presed a hand on his face to muffle himself was so cute. Henry paused a little to kiss on his red eyes. His wife was makinh him look like he was teasing a little cat, but that just make Henry want to tease him even more. "Very quickly now Sam..." he said in his deep voice as he rubbed, and witnessed how Sam's belly was rising and falling rapidly because Sam needed to pant for air now.
(lol I'm not really like it lol. I'm just thinking ike we start the new one with next generation, for example, we pick to play about Jayden, so one of us can play as him and another play as his lover. as I said that it's too far from here hehe, so we can still continue out original couple, just need to add new things to them )

"Y...yeah, please do it quickly." Sam was already panting with his belly and chest were moving up and down rapidly. He leaned his face on Henry's chest, trying to hold back his mood, and more when his husband moved closer to his cock. It was good that Henry didn't touch it, and just stretched his muscle gently. "Done?" He asked as Sam was already tired.

(idk if this is too rude, but tbh sometimes I don't like it when Henry teased Sam so much. It's kinda boring for me, sorry!) I know you like blushed Sam, but sometimes I don't know how to make Sam respond it as I don't know now lol. I think in some scenes it can be sweet scene without teasing or just a bit of it. I mean sometimes i don't know who to continue when I make Sam moan so loud or blush so bad but Henry still teases it, so my idea is instantly stuck lol. I choose to tell the truth since I still wanna continue this one, I just hope that you don't mind it.
(Oh sure. I would reduce the amount of teasing. yep we could talk abotu the next generation when we are getting to it.)

Henry smiled and nodded. "Yep we are done ... If you want to sleep, do so. I am just going to rub your belly ok?" He said and helped sam tug back his pants. It was nice seeing Sam squirm, but he knew they shouldn't do anything here. He pulled the blanket back yp to cover sam's bottom. His belly was big enough to hide any erection that sam had, so now Henry could focus on his belly, rubbing on it gently and relaxing Sam.
(Thanks for understanding me ;) This is how we do till it almost reaches pages 100, right? For next generation we can make the new thread since he know how much I love Sam and Henry, and I can come back and play about them all the time)

Sam smiled with how his husband was nice and gentle. He gave his husband another soft kiss and rested his head against Henry's chest. "It's fine, Henry. You know how much I enjoy this as our babies always enjoy massaging from their daddy." He whispered softly. Sam pulled the blanket up to cover his lap, so Henry could focus only his belly. He smiled widely when the babies instantly responded their daddy as the first time Henry touched his belly wit the hands soaked with lotion. "Look how they like you, Henry. If they are the daughter. That'll be like daughter like mother." Sam smiled softly.
(The idea that this time is boys again is good haha. Seeking for his next pregnancy!)
(Oh sure... you know thedirty mind of mine always drifted off. Feel free to pull us back on track anytime! And yes we could open a new thread if you have any idea on that part!)

"Sam..." henry smiled. "You always know how to catch me off guard when I am doing smething simple and lame... always make me feel so surrounded in love." His heart warmed up at how Sam just casually declared his love. He couldnt help but kiss Sam deeply in return. When he pulled away, he looked at Sam with his gentle eyes. "No matter how much our children love me, it would nevee compare to how we feel towards each other. I would do anything for you, my love." He said that and captured Sam's lips again, while keeping his palms on Sam's belly.

(Oh and yes, twins boys again ;) )
Sam responded Henry's kiss with his little moan as he could even hold that. He smiled with how they loved each other and whispered softly. "You can't say this to your little angel, Victoria." Sam joked, smiling again. "Yeah, that's true, but it doesn't mean we don't love our children. I just thought that it's the different type of love, Henry." He held Henry tight. when his husband reached over his belly. It was glow and beautiful with the lotion on top of it. "They're loving you now, Henry. I'm so curious why all of the children love our touch more than me." Sam joked again. They both knew how the babies instantly calmed when Henry just touched his belly softly.
"Oh we definitely couldnt tell Victoria, or she is going to pout at me all week!" Henry chuckled. Their little princess was indeed a possessive one, and had grown even closer to Henry when Sam was busy. Although Henry didnt mention it to Sam, Victoria had declared more than one time she would grow up to be daddy's bride, which always got Henry smiling so happily. "Well yea it's different kind of love.... hmm maybe they calmed down because they know I am the doctor who would be delivering them and if they dont behave, i would beat their little bottoms hard immediately after they got out of you." He smiled and cupped rubbed tbe belly for a final few times, adding sone extra lotion on his stretchmarks.
"Yeah, doctor, so Don't hit our little ones here after they are born," Sam said, smiled as he moved his hands down and rubbed his belly gently. It took a bit more time till he could pull the shirt down since the lotion needed time to be absorbed. It was the time when he realized how the place was small for massaging his feet, and it wasn't good pulling it up, so Sam had asked if they could do that after they got to the Barcelona. Sam also asked Henry to holp him back to the same position. He leaned his head to Henry shoulders again fro another rest time.
Henry was about to ask if Sam needed a toilet break but his sweet wife was already asleep. He smiled and dimmed the light, tugging the blanket a little higher so he wouldnt feel cold, then just let his wife nap while he dealt with some last minute wokr. He wanted to put all his attention on Sam when they arrived.

When the plane landed, Sam only shifted slightly but wasnt awake. Henry kissed his vheek.lightly until Sam stirred and mumbled something. "Come on sleepy head, we have arrrived."
Sam opened his eyes slowly as he could hear that voice. "Hm, food again?" He said, looking at his husband who had a big smile on him. He just realized it later that they had arrived at the airport now, and it was time to go. "Hi! Henry" Sam smiled when he said that. He needed to ask so much help from his husband for getting out of the seat and he smiled with how Henry always wrapped his arms around his waist tight and supported him all the way out. It was the sunny day outside that was a good weather for the beach trip. They had arrived at afternoon , so they could go anywhere much, just got to the hotel, and spent some time together there.
At first Sam had difficulty getting up, not only because of he weight of his belly, but also from how he got tangled up with the blanket. Henry in the end decided to just carrry Sam off the plane, while the flight attendants were nice enough to carry their belongings for them until they got into the terminal. Of course, they kept smiling at them.

They had arrived at a great hotel. Henry booked them a suite at yhe highest floor at 30th, with a bathtub facing the beach and sea. When they opened the balcony, the brreeze was blowing in so nicely with a great view as the sun slowly descended. "You like this?" Henry askrd, holding his wife's waist after taking care of the luggages.