Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry kissed the tears away. From the smile he knew Sam didnt cry because of sadness. He swore to himself he would never let Sam cry again because of sadness.

Having 2 orgasms so close together drained Sam's strength and Henry found Sam fighting to keep his eyes open. He gently washed away the soup and carried the half conscious Sam out of the tub and get back to the room.
Sam smiled at Henry as he placed him on the bed. It's very long day for Sam but It's the best day too. "Can you help me dress?" He said, trying to keep his eyes open. He dries himself as Henry walks to the closet and gets his clothes for Sam.
Henry got a sleeping robe that they had just bought. When he turned around he found Sam almost asleep already. He chuckled silently and put the robe on, feeling like dressing a doll. He also dressed and got onto bed, already hearing soft snoring from Sam, he wrapped him from behind and whispered "sweet dreams my love." Switching off thr lights, he drifted to sleep too himself.
It's about two weeks after Sam moved into this house. Everything is good for them both. Sam has a better life and Henry has someone who takes care him. They have a sexy time about 2-3 times a week. That makes Sam feel really good.
Now Sam is cooking for the dinner, He has gained some weight make he is not underweight anymore.He wears the only apron, showing his a little chubby body and perfect 7 months belly because he wants to pleasure his boyfriend sometimes. Sam smiles widely as he heard the door was opened. "Welcome back honey. Just wait a minute I don't know that you will come back early today." He says but doesn't turn around because he is preparing the food now.
"Hey babe." Henry actually took the afternoon off without telling Sam. He went to town to pick up something he had ordered two weeks before. It was a ring designed by himself. He took off his jacket and hung it before turning to his love..... and was stunned by the sexy body. 

"Omg babe, that's.... a great surprise!" He approached him and placed his hand on his butt, now so bubbly and nicr to the touch with the few pounds he had put on.
Sam moaned and smiled widely as Henry played with his butt. "Just wanna make dinner special honey. Please, wait a minute. dinner will be ready soon." Sam said, moaning softly as Henry placed a kiss on his neck and moved his hands to rub his belly softly. the babies seem to know it. they kick stronger to response their daddy but that's not too hard to hurt Sam..
"Hmm babies greeting your papa arent you? Well hello in there, papa is back from work." Sam was so beautiful in an apron only. The apron was almost transparent, designed especially for play time, Henry enjoyed greatly the view before him. Releasing Sam, he said "i will go set the table. Ask me to come help taking out the food when you are ready ok?" 
"Yeah, babies love papa so much like mommy love you. Mommy waits for papa all day" He said, smiling. then give him a kiss before Henry went to set the table.

It took more minutes till Sam finished their dinner. He rubbed his back for a bit because it's killing him from standing for a little long time but he just want to make this day be a special day. "Honey! can you help me here?"
Coming right in, just in time to see Sam rubbing his back, Henry immediately knew he had pushed himself too hard again. He took one plate of food and massage his back with the other hand. "Babe you should have waited for me to come back and help in preparing dinner. Your back is hurting again isnt it?" 

He supported Sam's waist as he go out to the dining room. He smiled when he see Sam's surprise. He had arranged some candles and dimmed the lights, he also placed some red rose petals on the desk and on the floor.
"Thanks, Henry. I'll be careful next time." Sam smiled at his boyfriend, didn't know he's not only one who wanna do a special thing. His eyes widen when he got to the dining room. It's really beautiful and makes his tears runs down. "W....what is this Henry? Is this a special day or something?" He asks, still doesn't realize anything.
"I think it's time for some romance. Don't you remember? I promised you I would spoil you." Henry smiled at Sam. "Now let's sit down to enjoy your delicious cooking. I have gotten dessert covered, I bought tiramisu from the shop that you love so much." What Henry didnt tell Sam was, he had hidden the ring in the cake. 

He pulled the chair out for Sam and helped him sit down, it was getting increasingly difficult for him to sit down and get up with the growing belly.
Sam smiled to his boyfriend when Henry's helped him to sit down. it's not easy with the big belly with twins although he's only 7 months for now. "Thanks, honey. I love it so much" He said, smiling to his boyfriend. after they finished their food. He started to eat his favorite cake. everything seems normal when he feel something in his mouth. his eyes widen as he spits it out It's a beautiful ring that full of diamonds and gems "What is this henry?" He asks, not sure if this is mistake from the shop
Henry had gotten out of his seat and knelt on the floor by now. Magically getting out a huge bunch of roses, he looked at Sam in his eyes with all the love he have towards the man and asked sincerely. "Sam, will you marry me?"
Sam's eyes widen as he heard that. No one has ever asked him like that. "W...what are you talking about? A...are you sure? I....I mean, I love you b...ut we just live together for two weeks. A...are you sure about this? It's really big things" He stammered, trying to not too excited. It's like a dream for now and Sam just wanna sure about it.
Henry smiled at his stuttering lover. He said very seriously "yes babe, i knew I want to spend the rest of my life with you since the first day I meet you. Honey, do you want to build a future with me, with the babies in here?" He placed a palm on his belly and asked.
Sam cried out when Henry said about the babies. The babies are really important for him, more than his life and now Sam has someone who wants to take care his babies. that's mean take care his life too. "I will honey. I will be yours. We will build a future together with babies" He smiled softly, placing his palm on Henry's palm on his belly. "I love you, Henry"
Henry stood up and kissed Sam passionately. When they separated, they were both panting. "Thank you Sam, I know you have been hurt so bad before, thank you for being willing to try with me again." He picked up the ring and wiped it clean before slipping it on Sam's finger. "I designed this ring myself. I hope you like it." Smilingly he looked up to meet Sam's eyes.
Sam touched Henry's face softly while they were looking each other. "I love it, honey. I love everything from you." He said and hugged Henry gently. Henry can feel how babies were excited with their mommy happiness. "I'm consistently scared to think about this day,honey, but now you're here. You're my husband. I promise I will do everything for you" He says it to Henry's ear.
"And I promise you the same, I would do everything for you." Henry returned. "Thank you love, for making me the happiest man in the world."

Their wedding was simple but beautiful. Neither of them have an extended family. Only close friends and also staff from the clinic attended the ceremony. They departed for France for their honeymoon almost immediately afterwards. Henry had secretly packed some sexy clothes that he had bought. What surprised him was that Sam also got his own "private luggage"that he would not let Henry see. He was so curious and cant wait to find out about them.
Sam asked Henry to help him keep his private luggage when they got to the hotel in the France. He is really excited about something he has ordered for his husband. It's not a very sexy clothes or something. Sam just loves to see his husband in gentleman suit but he still makes it is easy to remove when the sexy time has come. "What will we do for our first day, honey?" He asked his husband who seems busy with his luggage.