Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Yes another trip, business again... i wish i could stay and make use of this great time where both of us is free ;))

Henry loved how Sam's jerking slightly whenever his finger moved. He knew aall the sensitive spots of Sam and even though this was indeed a checkup, he did intentionally teased Sam a bit more than strictly necessary. He could feel Sam produving slivk on his own and he couldnt resist but to kiss his knee. "I love you Sam. You are too adorable to be real." He smiled seeing how his wife avoided his eyes. He knew his wife's ashamed of this but he was finding this exceedingly enjoyable. He scolded himself for being so teasing though, and pushed in his finger even deeper to get to Sam's cervix. "I am going even deeper now. Try relaxing a littl3 more." Sam's inner cavity's obviously missing visitors and the soft and warm flesh had been biting into Henry's finger tightly.
(Yeah I'll be very very free after next Tuesday. Can't wait for it. Blush )

"Ahh, I....I love you too, but just please do it quick. You know I couldn't handle this for any long time" He moaned, pitching his fingers so hard to the bed. He could feel that his husband was teasing him sometimes, but he just wanted to end it now. He missed their private time so much that was why Sam needed to end his bed rest as fast as he could. He finally let a loud moan as Henry put his fingers deeper. His face flushed darker, but Sam didn't say anything. He could see his husband was glacing at him, but he couldn't watch his eyes now. Everything he could do  was just breathed deeply and tried to relax
(I am back... Great! Can't wait for that as well.)

Henry's member was slowly straining his pants right now, seeing his beuatiful wife trying to press down his breathing and moaning was simply too delicious for him to remain calm. He took a deep breath and focused on the touch on his finger again. He could feel the cervix of Sam to be very sensitive, trembling and shrinking back as he felt around it, but it was closed tightly, showing it was healthy and holding the fetus well. He let out a satisfied sigh and nodded at Sam. "You are doing very well, Sam. Your womb is intact and recovering well to its shape. Our baby's now growing healthily within you. How do you feel when I press down? Any soreness? Pain? or just... pleasure?" He asked, feeling around testing for its elasticity and reaction to stimulus.
Sam nodded as his husband as that Sam couldn't hold that feeling for any longer. He let a soft moan as Henry pressed down inside his ass. "N...no any pain. ahh just pleasure" He said, trying to not let anything out loud. "Can I end my bed rest for now? I....I'm not sure if I can do that but it was the long time for us" Sam said, looking at his husband. He just wanted to do anything he did in normal life. Sam had missed his life when he co0uld do anything with his husband. al least, he didn't want do be only one who was being cared. He wanted to do something for his husband and also his family and they could have some activity together.

(Hehe I'm back!!! It was tired!!, but glad to be here now hehe. This rp is always fun and you're always great hehe)
(Welcome! Glad to have you back as well ;))

Henry smiled seeing how Sam reacted to his touch and finally took out his finger. It was glistening.with slick because of how aroused Sam had been. Wiping clean his hand, he nodded to his wife. "Yes babe. You are officially off your bedrest. You are recovering well and i think our baby is quite secured now inside of.you. just be careful not to have too sudden movements, always wait for me to help.you up." He said approaching closer to the bed, pressing down sam who almost leap out of the bed on his own already. "Now we get to go shopping." Henry was quite happy as well helping Sam move his bottom towards the edge to sit up.
"Y....,yeah. I'm sure that we need lots of stuff now" Sam said as he asked his husband to help him taking his pants on. He almost needed to buy all new clothes with his growing belly now. He almost couldn't remember what all they want for his baby, but he was happy that he could do anything with his belove husband. His face blushed slightly when Sam realized that he needed to go to the shopping mall with Henry's sweatpants. "Hmm, your wife look so bad now. He wasn't sure if he brave enough to go shopping with his husband" Sam wais looking at Henry who was preparing everything before leaving the clinic.
"My wife looks gorgeous to brave any shopping malls. You would be getting jealous looks from other customers." Henry said as he pulled his shirt down Sam's belly. "You are glowing, did i ever tell you that? And despite how large your belly is, you are still so slim and attractive." He gave Sam an adoring.kiss before lifting him.down the bed and guided him out of the clinic, locking it after they both went out.

When they went to the shopping mall, Henry lifted Sam out of tje car and immediately, an equally pregnant lady gave them an envious look without anyone accompanying him.
Sam smiled to that lady and he held Henry's hand tightly. "Hmm someone is watching my husband now. I'm wondered if you look too good for them. Ahh, your wife is so worried about it now. He couldn't handle if everyone looks at his husband like that" Sam joked at his husband, giving him a big smile. He could know that Henry liked to make everything jealous on them. He patted Henry firm belly a bit as Henry was trying to kiss him before everyone there. "We nned lots of stuff now. Why don't we just hurry? I can cook the dinner for you if we get home before dark." He said and asked his husband to support his back a bit. Sam knew that he needed to take care himself more that the other his pregnancies.

(Waan shopping stuff for trip at this time? I'm not sure when we will go this time, so it's up to you ;))
Henry nodded, pleased at how Sam knew when to ask for his help now. He held him gently, sharing.some of the weight of his belly when they proceeded inside the shopping mall. He guided Sam into the supermarket. "Right. I know you would want to move the whole supsrmakret back home, but.please limit our buyings to one cart ok?" He said as he pushed a shopping cart, circling Sam in between, and started strolling.

(Shopping for the trip? Another babymoon? Hmm let's see ..perhaps we could go somewhere that's cold?)
(Yeah, I think we were talking about it and somewhere cold is good. less sexy clothes, but more cuddling and anything making warm hehe. We could do that later, maybe surprise for Sam again? like the trip that helps him relieve the stress after long bedrest.)

"Hi, hi, your wife is not a little child now, on the other hand, his husband looked crazier sometimes" Sam joked, giggling slightly. He took a bit time to plan for everything because they needed to buy lots fo thing, so They needed the plan and Sam was so good with it. "Hmm, I think clothes is good for first. We don't need to bring the fresh meat around the supermarket" He said, asking his husband to help him to the clothes section. He could see Henry was looking at some sexy type and Sam might allow it if his husband asked for that.
(Ok. Let me plan on the surprise ;) just wait and see.... do you like animals btw?)

Henry smirked seeing Sam had discovered what he had been looking at. He showed a set of paws and fluffy ears, with a matching tail that would look very nice.on Sam, making him.look like a pregnant little kitten. "How about this? And... perhaps we would need to buy some clothings for winter as well. They say it was going to have much snow this year." He suggested, already making plans on his.own.
(Wow, that's sweet haha can't wait for it, and yeah I like almost all of them)

Sam face already blushed red as Henry showed him that little cute set of paws and ears. Henry always knew everything about him and he knew that Sam loved cat so much. "T....that's fine, and y..yeah I've heard about the winter this year too. I'll be colder." Sam said, rubbing his belly. He sometimes had the problems with cold weather, especially with his pregnancy, but he still loved it. Sam had remembered the day that he asked Henry to cuddle with him almost all day. Henry could see Sam's face blushed darker as his husband was trying to find more sexy clothes. Sam loved it, but sometimes he couldn't hide his shyness well enough.
(Great ;) then i know.what to do.)

Henry kissed Sam lightly on his burning cheeks. He was very fond of his shy little wife, always agreeing.to his advances.no.matter how shy he was. He finally thought they had spent enough time in the shop and proceeded to the next part where they bought mittens and down jackets. He also forced Sam to agree on buying some boots and thick.clothes. he would be able to stand a thick few feets of snow with those.

They finally proceeded to the fresh food parts and started choosing ingredients for their dinner.
Sam was more excited when they got to the food parts. He loved cooking for his husband and this was the first time in many months. "Hmm, I feel like I wanna buy all that and cook for you, but It's impossible, so chose one of your favorite food? I can cook whatever you want." He said, looking for some ingredient. Henry could see Sam's bright eyes. Sam had a usual lifestyle and didn't ask something luxury from his husband although some people said they had more money from Henry's business. Sam was surprised when He realized that almost everything he chose was Henry's favorite. It reminded him how his family was so important for Sam. He gave Henry a smile as his husband was thinking about the dinner.

(Hmm, Sam loves cooking and food so much, so I think Henry should tell what he likes to eat. I mean it can be your real favorite, maybe? ;) )
(Hmm my favourites would be simple. Wont give Sam much opportunity to show off!)

"You are reading my mind again Sam. How do you know I love seered salmon with lasagna. And you even got the baked potato that i like." He said kissing Sam to praise his lovely wife. "Do you also want to buy for tomorrow? I am thinking scallop.... baked or panfried?" He askrd looking at the fresh ones from the counter. "Or we could have seabass. That's also good with great proteins for you now." He smiled and looked at Sam's belly. "You are eating for two now, remember? Anything you want? I could let you choose dessert since I have my favourites for the main."
(Hmm, everything is fine ;))

Sam giggled a bit as Henry had talked a lot about their food. "Haha, Seafood this time? I just thought that you'll ask for meat, but fine then, We'll buy salmon, things for lasagna and we can have both scallop and seabass." He said, rubbing his belly. It felt so good when Henry shew how he cared his wife. Sam had picked everything from the counter while he was thinking about the dessert. "Hmm, dark chocolate cake, maybe? I love some bitter-sweet things. It just like my life. I have the bitter part in the past and also so sweet for now." Sam grabbed Henry's hand tightly. Everything he did always had the meaning. Sam shook his head a bit, trying to not be sad. Everything was perfect for him now, so no needed to think about his past.
"I have to agree to that... bittersweet. Well, I would proopose adding a scoop of ice cream on it. Make the sweet becoem more dominant." Henry suggested, squeezing Sam's hand in a gesture of support. "Ah we must have a double chocolate ice cream for that. Make it triple chocolate." He smiled and took a carton of it from teh freezer.

"Anything else you want? Or we could checkout. I couldn't wait for dinner now, and also to see you around the house, especially the kitchen, is a great feeling." Henry suggested. He had to admit not seeing his wife always moving around the house make it feel a little weird. THe house felt empty even though Sam was just in their bedroom and not disappeared.
"Hmm, why do we just add the vanilla ice cream instead of the chocolate one? It's something different, but so perfect match" Sam said as he picked another carton from the freezer. He didn't mind to buy both ice cream because it was his favorite dessert. He held Henry's arms tightly as they walked around for a bit while Sam was thinking about something he wanted more. "Oh, I think we don't have enough milk now. He is eating a lot through his mommy" Sam said, rubbing his belly. Sam couldn't reject that He was starving for milk a lot since the baby was growing so fast. "Hmm, I just hope thy have high nutrient milk for me" He said, asking Henry to lead him to milk section. Sam was also looking for some other high nutrient food for the baby.
"You are certainly producing them as well...." Henry whispered, brushing against Sam's bossom that was hidden under his shirt. "I think we could start stimulating.them, since the baby's stablized, we would be needing you to lactate again very soon..." henry said in a low voice, making sure no one else could hear them. He took a carton of whole milk, then joined Sam in getting to the other aisles for some more shopping. They soon had a full cart of things and Henry decided ir should be time to check out. Sam had been on his feet for awhile now and he should get to sitting down soon. He was just out of bedrest and should still spend a lot of time resting.

"I think we have enough for now. We could alwaya come back later."
Sam's face blushed red as Henry said about stimulating the milk production. He knew that his husband always like it and it felt good for Sam. He spent a little more time for more food then Henry said that. "Y...yeah, I think that so. My feet is getting swell now" Sam said to his husband. It was true because he had stood and walked for long time. He just waited outside while Henry was checking everything out. It took quite long time and Sam needed to sit at the customer chair after awhile. He was rubbing his belly as Henry walked out from the cashier. He didn't realized how he looked so sexy with both hands running around his growing belly.