Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Haha it just suddenly popped up. I hope Sam could handle it!)

Henry rubbed on Sam's belly and said soothingly to the kids. "Son, I know it's veru y comfortable in your mommy's belly, but please dont make him too miserable. Your mommy has endured so much already, it is making both your parents very worried now if you two little guys insisted on staying inside for too long. Now be good and come out ok? And dont put on any more weight, you two are breaking mommy's back." He bent down to kiss on the massive belly. Sam's belly was so large, he needed to support it with two hands under it, and Henry have to push forward his back so that he could move. Otherwise it was impossible to get his balance. They managed to get Sam slipped down onto the floor from the chair, and Sam whimpered when his back needed.to support fully the weight of the belly again. Henry nibbed on his face a bit to console his wife, his hand holding tight on his bavk.
(It's impossible in real world, but yeah it rp lol)
Sam moaned loudly as the weight put on his back too hard. He almost screamed with that pressure. "I....I think I need bedrest if they don't come out any soon" He said, looking at his husband. "they are so big, Honey. I don't know if I can handle this" Henry can see how much Sam was worried about his babies. They took very long time to help Sam stand so they can move. Sam waddled slowly with Henry's support to the couch. He always needed something to support his back and his belly. Henry can see Sam's little tear in his eyes. Although he was willing to do this for husband, it was too much far Sam sometimes.
"I am sorry Sam. I know how you have to struggle everyday. Do you want to try induction? I can get you the medicine that may trigger contractions. Do you want that?" Henry asked, surrounding his wife with all thr cushions available. He sat beside Sam to support his belly sideways, rubbing it with his hand, calming the babies. "Or we can try something natural. Spicy food? Or maybe we can rub some oil on your cervix that will help with its dilation."
Sam looked at his husband as he said that. He gave Henry a weak smile then leaned to his husband. "We can try, Henry, but we still can wait for a bit. Hmm you know the babies are strong like you" Sam whispered, placing Henry hand on his belly. The babies kicked his belly almost all day, but Sam didn't know why they still don't come out. "Thanks for taking care me, Henry. I know you almost stop all your work for me." Sam said then they both placed a deep kiss on each other. Henry can feel how weak Sam is by the kiss. Sam has not any energy to do anything.

(Wanna play about labor soon? I wanna play more pain moment during the night if you okay with it, but can rush to labor too)
(We can play more suffering of Sam first, no need to rush to labor ;) it would be the last moment of this huge belly and I enjoy that!)

"Hmm maybe let's try with the natural method first. Maybe we can sit on the birthball tonight, and try that oil. I hope tonight you could rest a bit more. You needed the energy. And dont try to sneak down to make breakfast ok? Promise me?" Henry asked seriously. This morning Sam had tried to do so but was having too much pain from the back that he almost collapsed the moment he stepped out of bed, luckily Henry was up already and caught Sam in time. "And there's no need to thank me, I am your husband and you are my wife, moreover you are going through this for me, I must takr care.of you." He kissed him and his heart ached a bit at how weak his wife had become. He rubbed on his belly trying to calm the babies down so that Sma would be a bit relieves.
(How dare does Henry let Sam suffering the pain? lol)

Sam sighed, letting the low moans as Henry rubbed his belly, trying to calm the babies down. "We can do what you want, henry. I know that you always bring the best thing for me, but for now just wait for the kids and have dinner together, huh?" Sam smiled, touching Henry's face softly. After few minutes, Sam can hear the familiar sound from the outside. He instant knew that their kids had arrived now. Jayden and Victoria didn;t know much about him now. They just knew that their daddy told them to live with the babysitter because mommy can't take care them now, but Sam still wants his family to have the meals together, so the babysitter will bring them home at this time. "Mommy!" Jayden shouted, rushing to Sam as Victoria was carried by the babysitter, but instantly stopped when he saw how weak his mommy was. "Daddy? mommy?" He said with low tone and turned tur Henry, trying to ask his daddy about it.
(Oh no. Henry's heart will ache so much for his poor wife and hr will fo whatever needed to help with the pain ;) judt give him to chance to take care of Sam haha)

Henry smiled at his kids and lifted Jayden up. "Hello Jayden. Your mommy is just a bit tired with your brothers being naughty in his tummy. Dont worry, but dont push mommy or make him tired now, mommy is not feeling that well. In a few days, when the babies arrive, he would be good again." He kissed the chubby face of Jayden and took over Victoria from the babysitter, also kissing her face. "Say hello to mommy." He walked close to Sam and let the kids get close to Sam without th3 danger of hurting him. "Afterwards two will go wash your hands first and get to your seats."
Sam smiled at his kids as Henry let them close. "Hmm, You know know, how much mommy miss you?" Sam leaned forward a bit, trying to hug his kids and he finally did it. He rubbed their back as Jayden and Victoria seemed to cry when their mommy said something. They both have never left Sam with this reason, so it could make them worried. "Hmm, Everyone here loves mommy so much. Mommy loves you all too" Sam whispered at his kids while holding Henry's tightly. His kids spent that time with Sam for the longer time than usual until Henry asked the babysitter to get them to wash their hands. Sam hugged his husband tightly and leaned his face to Henry's waist as he was standing. Henry can see how Sam misses his kids fro the warm tears on his waist and sometimes he was so tired and wanted everything to end soon.
Henry patted his wife's back, silently consoling him. "Oh dont cry love, the kids will be even more scared if they see you crying. And your eyes being so red and swollen from crying would not be beautiful, and I want my wife to be always pretty." He lifted Sam's tear-streaked face a bit and wiped away the droplets with his thumb. "I know it's hard, separated from the kids and enduring the ache and pressure of your body. I promise this wont be long. And I will ensure yours and the babies' health. Now let's go for dinner!"
Sam looked at his husband then gave him a warm smiled. "I love you, honey." He whispered softly and wiped his tears, trying to be good for their kids. It took very long time for Henry to help Sam up the walked to the dining room. Although they took a long time for it, their kids had still not started their food yet. "Hmm Jayden, Victoria. Are you waiting for mommy and daddy? How can we both don't love you, huh?" Sam smiled widely while waddling to their seat by Henry's help. He tried to hold his pain so moaned and grunted as quiet as he can as He was sitting on the seat to not make their kids worried too much. "Don't worry , Henry. I can handle this, just have your meal" Sam smiles after Henry puts lots of cushion on his back and also small of it under his belly.

(Sorry spending lots of time with diablo3 lol)
Henry was so close to Sam it was impossible for his wife to hide the grunts from him, but all he could do was bury his wifr in pillows hopefully relieving him of some pain. Seeing there wasnt really any space for more pillows, he was satisfied and sat down on his seat and quietly patted Sam's belly. "Now go ahead and start eating!" He smiled and told the kids to start. He plates a small dish for Sam, knowing he probably dont have enough space in his stomach to eat much. He smiled at Sam and silently asked him to at least try to eat some so that he would have enough energy.

(Oh its alright, games are addicting i undrrstand xD)
Sam smiled at his kids and husband as they started eating their food. Although he can't eat too much, looking his family happy with the food still made him feel so good. He rubbed Victoria's hair as she looked at him when Sam stopped eating his food. "Hmm, Mommy can eat less than you both now, but mommy still needs to eat for your daddy. He will worry too much about it" Sam smiled, rubbing Jayden and Victoria's hair, and smiled at his husband as he looked at him. There is nothing special in this mean, but Sam is very happy every time that he spends with his family
Henry tried hard to lighten the mood. He asked the kids about their days in school and got them laughing and giggling. He was good with the kids, and he was happy to see Sam also smiling so happily, clearly enjoying his time. When thry finished, he asked the kids to help get thr dishes done while their babysitter was watching at the side. Henry took care of Sam, helping him move over to the sitting room so they could have a bit more time around. He silently asked the babysitter to occupy the kids, distracting them while Sam moved with great difficulty. He leant heavy against Henry, and Henry helped supported his back and moved slowly, giving him strngth. "Dont try to play with thr kids and force yourself ok?"
Sam gave Henry a weak smiled, trying to handle the pressure inside him. "I know. Don't worry my lovely husband" He whispered, waddling slowly to the sitting room. Sam didn't do anything much while Henry was playing with their kids. He just smiled when Victoria and Jayden looked at him. Henry can hear Sam moaned softly with some babies' movement inside his belly, but he tried to keep it quietly. They had spent about one hour before the kids became drowsy. "It's time to sleep, huh?" He smiled and silently told Henry to tell the babysitter.
Henry lifted both kids up, both were rubbing their eyes so hard, trying to stay awake. "Babies, say goodnight to mommy will you? It's time for bed." The kids immediately wanted to cry, their eyes getting so red. "Aww babies, dont be sad. You will be back home very quickly, within 2 weeks. And then mommy and daddy would be welcoming you back with your little brothers ok? Now say your goodbyes?" He sat down next to Sam to let them kiss him goodnight.
"Hmm, Don't cry, honey. Mommy will miss you so much." Sam kissed both kids to say goodbye. He stayed in the room as Henry walked outside to send their kids to the car. Sam gave Henry a warm smiled again as he walked back to sit beside him. "Hmm, What will we do now? time to sleep too?" Sam leaned to his husband, rubbing his belly. The babies had never stopped kicking around during the day.
"Do you want a massage or a bath? Then maybe we could try a bit of the oil I mentioned.... directly on your cervix." Henry suggested. He was already helping Sam get up, wounding his arms under his armpit, he heaved him up and held a hand steadily under the huge belly to avoid it from swaying too much because of the sudden movement. It was heavy, and Sam whimpered even more, now that he neednt hide it from the kids.
"I think massage is good for me now. I'm too tired to go to the bathroom tonight. Maybe can you clean my body with the wet towel after everything done?" Sam said, moaning too loud as he was trying to handle with his belly. Henry's hand under his belly didn't help much, but he was so happy that his husband always helped him. "Where will we do it, huh? bedroom? I know that's not good as our bedroom on the second floor, but it;s better that walking upstairs" Sam whimpered in the pain. Henry had prepared their guest room on the first floor to be Sam's bedroom now. It's better for him and made him no need to walk a lot
"Ok the bedroom downstairs. I wouldnt want to force you upstairs now... not until you labor started officially. Now let's go, take as much time as you needed." Their waddle was slow and painful for Sam, his legs trembled very hard. Sam's forehead was a bit sweaty from the walk, and they had to take a break in between the walk when Sam had to adjust his hands' position to better support th3 belly. When they arrived the room, Sam was panting a bit and he got down on the bed with a flushed face. "I will get you a towel now. And the oil. Wait for me to come back before moving up the bed ok? I will help you adjust to the best position." Henry caressed Sam's face and kissed him before standing back up.
Sam kissed his husband back and touched his face softly. "How can I move without my husband now? don't worry honey, you wife know how to not make you worry too much about him" Sam whispered. He pushed his hand against the bed and another hand rubbed his belly. "You both are so naughty, my loves. You don't know how much you make mommy and daddy worry about you" He said, rubbing his belly. He spread his legs a bit to get enough space for his huge belly. There is no position that's comfortable for him anymore.