Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam smiled when Henry noticed how he looked at his husband. It couldn't help, and Sam still couldn't even avoid looking at his husband. "You know how much I love it, Henry. I can't even control myself now. My eyes can't even look away although I want to." Sam kept saying the sweet words when Henry was also getting his clothes on. His face blushed pink again when how Henry wore only his loose pants and left his upper body naked. Sam couldn't help but smiled again when his husband brought the healing balm out of nowhere. He knew that his husband always prepared everything since he was the doctor. "So, my doctor wanna treat me now, huh? Be gentle, doctor. You know your patient more than anyone."
(Hm, Japan!!!!)
"I am always gentle to you.... " henry smiled, "except, occassionally." He hinted as the smile became a smirk. With the soothing balm, the reddish skin cooled quick, and quivers vould be felt as the babies welcome their daddy's touch. He applied the lotion generously and then let it dry in the air. Sam's belly looked heavy and shiny under the setting sun that could be seen from their room. Henry hugged Sam from the side, letting his wife rest comfrotably on his chest as theywatched the view together. Henry caressed Sam's hair and pressed small kisses on his face. "This is beautiful..... " he said cupping Sam's belly with.his other hand. The babies seemed to also be enjoying the touches, they were very obedient and just occassionally brushed agaibst their mommy gently, no longrr kicking him too hard.
Sam smiled at his husband said that. HEnry's chest was always warm and made him fell safe when his husband was beside him. Sam moved a bit more, and also rested his belly on Henry's abs as the babies seemed to love it. He looked out of the big windows at the big sun that was moving slowly then looked up at his husband. "Yeah, that is so beautiful, and it is more beautiful when you're here," Sam whispered, and respond his husband when he bent down for a soft and gentle kiss. "You know how much I love this. That's why I aways want the house with big balcony, and I'm glad that we'll move into it soon." He reminded his husband how Sam always asked the house with the big balcony that they could even picnic together or with the children there, and they had already got it now. Their house wasn't in the central of the town as the old one, and although it wasn't far from town, it gave them the wonderful view of the mountain, and Sam also asked his husband to keep their old house for the future if their children wanted to live within the town.
"You beat me to saying that Sam...." Henry said as that was exactly what he felt like at the moment. When he was with Sam, everything felt much better. He smiled into his wife's cute respond to his touch, his heart warmed up so much by how endearing Sam was, as always. "And yes we are going to enjoy a great view as well in our new home. The babies would grow up surrounded by woods and fresh air, whcih is good." he chuckled to himself when he imagined how Sam would be when he struggled to get up from the picnic mat when they finally moved in. Sam would be huge by the time, for it would be several months later and sam would surely be much larger than he was now.
Sam smiled when he imagined how they would move after this long trip. Sam was big now, so he couldn't help much, but he would, especially at the new baby room for their upcoming babies that was the only one that wasn't decorated since Sam and Henry decided to do that by themselves. He was also glad that they could find the perfect home with the perfect environment but wasn't far from the town since Henry still needed to go to work. The house was brought by Henry shortly after Sam's labor, and he still could remember when Sam went into labor during their house trip, and he regretted it until now. "Hmm, I don't know if we can picnic months after this since this twins will grow bigger." Sam joked, smiling at his husband when he was rubbing his belly gently. The babies had already taken a nap since they didn't move anymore, and Henry could see how Sam yawned after their sex, and mommy should also take a nap.
They had discussed briefly how to decorate the new nursery, but Henry would have to keep a close eye on sam. He knew his wife would probably attempt things he shouldnt, so Henry had planned for an early leave beforr sam went into.labor. he didnt want to repeat what had happened last time... it was too scary, and even though the Charon had been ready, the birth was not organized and neat like he had pictured. He would make sure he would stay close to Sam and that they would not be arguing or anything.

Seeing Sam yawn so cutely, Henry smiled and lifted his wife up. "Sleep now my angels..." he said pressing a soft kiss on his forehead and placed him.on bed. He would let his wife rest comfortably before they get to their dinner.
Sam also kissed his husband back as he out him down on the bed. "Love you, my prince." Sam couldn't help but looked at his husband till he felt asleep since Henry with only loose pants was so sexy. He felt asleep quickly since Sam had spent lots of energy on their sex. Sam had a good sleep when Henry was around since it felt safe for him. It was hours that Sam woke up, and the room was quite dark now. He slowly got out on the best and took a bit time for steadying himself since his belly bit. Sam walked out of the room and smiled with how Henry was taking a nap on the couch. He walked slowly and quietly to his husband then stood in front of his husband. Henry reminded him so much of their sons, and his husband was cute when he slept. "Hey! my prince, should you prepare for the dinner with your angel now?" Sam kissed his husband and whispered softly.
Henry didnt plan to sleep at first, but then while sitting on the couch working, sleep just overcame him and he laid down without really noticing. Even before he opened his eyes, Henry smiled hearing his wife's voice. "Hmm i guess my prince is awake and hungry?" He asked and opened his eyes . He looked at Sam eith gentle eyes and grabbed his hand. "So what do you want to eat? What do our babies want?" He askrd sitting up and slipped down. He took Sam's waist and helped him straightne himself up before sitting down together. "And how are you feeling babe?" He automatcially already started rubbing on Sam's waist.
Sam hugged his husband tighter as he helped him sit up, and felt the babies. "I'm feeling, good, honey.thanks, and lets' see if our babies want something." Sam teased his husband and rubbed his belly gently, pretending to ask the babies. "Hmm, loves, what do you wanna eat today? Daddy can bring you everything." Sam asked his belly as Sam also let his husband touch it. Sam kept quite for awhile since he waited for the kick that was the answer from the babies. "Hmm, yes, loves, wow you both have the same idea with mommy." Sam pretended to listen to his babies while Henry was looking at him wit the big smile. "Our babies want Japanese food, Henry. I know it sounds weird when we are in the Spain, but yeah, maybe curry!" Sam said, smiling as Henry could instantly realize how Japanese curry became Sam's favorite food for the long period of time.
(Japanese huh ;))

Henry chuckled at how his wife was so cute. He leaned against Sam and said with a smile. "So you have asked the babies? Hmm how cone what I heard is different?" Henry said deliberately. "I heard they wanted western food. Steak to be specific." He teased Sam. "Babies, if you agree, why dont you kick on daddy's hand?" He said placing his hand on the other side, while Sam had his hand on one so they could distinguihs between thr 2 choices. As usual, the babies agreed with Henry and kicked quite hard on Henry's said that had Sam frown and hissed. Henry immediately looked at Sam with concern when he heard the slight grunt from pain. "Sam? You ok?" He asked feeling around the belly.
Sam let a soft moan as the babies kicked hard when Henry touched his belly. He tried to calm his babies down as Henry asked it. "I'm fine, and you know that I can't win that so steak now?" Sam also tried to calm himself and it was hard to avoid his craving sometimes, but he couldn't also avoid how the babies kicked hard inside his belly. "You know, it's sad sometimes when I can't ask anything from them." Sam's sound instantly changed to sad tone when his emotion had changed so fast. He couldn't even realize it since it had never been this bad in previous pregnancies. Sam even cried out of it and he tried to calm himself as much as he could. Henry could see Sam's little tears in his eyes, although his wife wiped it out quickly.
(Hehe You know how much I love it in real life, and its food is good!)
Henry was startled and obviously panicked when he saw the tears. He quickly looked around wanting to find tissue, and in his urgnecy, he overlooked the small stool on the floor and almost tripped. He balanced himself and quickly said. "It's alright Sam, i..... I am grtting tissue. Dont, dont cry babe... we are getting curry, i was just joking with you! It's japaneee curry... I have already researched the place and found the restaurant..." he said as he rushed to the toilet and took a whole box of tissuepaper back out, his hands almost trembling. He wished he hadnt wanted to joke about it and cause Sam to cry.

(Ya i also have to agree, their food is r3ally good ;))
(Yeah , and some 18+ things lol)

Sam didn't even notice when Henry almost tripped when he was trying to calm himself down. Sam got the tissue paper and wiped his tears aways. Sam tried to smile at his husband sat beside him and kissed his forehead gently. Henry looked not so good now although Sam didn't cry so much. "I'm fine, Henry. I don't even understand myself sometimes why I can't control my mood." Sam said, looking at his husband. Henry could know how Sam's was so emotional this pregnancy. "I'm so sorry, Henry. It's not your fault. You know that, honey. That's never make me cry."
(hmmmm yes those are delicious as well ;))

Henry was even more guilty when he saw how Sam tried to hold back his emotion. "It's my fault really Sam... I should have been more careful." He said reminding himself Sam's under a lot of hormones... and that perhaps this time it was even more emotional for him after the last traumatic birth. He littered Sam's face with butterfly kisses, and stayed close to Sam and hug him tight. "I am sorry babe.... it's alright, everything's alright. We are having curry and it's very fine for you to cry. I hate your tears, but I am even more reluctant to see you trying to hold back." He said kissing Sam's eyes that were rimmed red now. He also remembered to pay lots of attention to Sam's belly, rubbing it in the soothing way that Sam always enjoyed.
(Did you get some of that? or no because it's business trip)

Sam hugged his husband tightly, resting his face on Henry's chest. "I know it's silly to be envy on you when you seem to have more influence on the babies," Sam whispered as he felt the warmth on his husband that was helpful. Sam also knew that this happened only when the babies were inside his belly since all their children seem to addicted on their mommy more that daddy when they came out, but he couldn't even control himself for not thinking about it now. Sam didn't even know why his mood was so sensitive this time, and any bad words from someone he loved seemed to have lots of effect on him. He didn't cry more, but Sam just wanted to rest and cleared his mind and the warmth from his husband was the best. Henry's hands on his belly was also good with his bad mood.
(Nah dont have the time and chance.... oh well, there's nothing that i cannot get from the internet)

Henry smiled at how adorable his wife's thougths were. "You shouldn't be, for they are all great kids to you when they come out. I guess they only pity me so they listen to me when they are inside of you .... toherwise i would feel myself totally useless. You are their caregiver when they are born, and you are the one nurturing them as they grow. I have to play a role in this, right?" He said and hope his words would do something in making Sam feel better. He promsied himself that he wouldn't say harsh words to his wife, at least be extra careful for the rest of the pregnancy. He had to admit a sensitive and timid Sam was attractive in his own way, especially when he just snuggled close and constnatly crave for his warmth.

They stayed like that in each other's embrace until finally Sam's stomach growled, protesting for food. Henry just smiled and didn't comment on it, even though it was already sufficietn in drawing a furious blush from Sam.
Sam's face blushed pink as his belly was growling so loud. Although he had eaten launch and also the afternoon dessert, the babies seemed to want more, and Sam couldn't even eat late. He smiled when Henry lifted him up and held his waist tightly when Sam got his balance. "I...I think, it almost time to do." Sam said, trying to not look at his husband with that pink face, but he didn't realize how he was so cute with that. Sam was a bit surprised when he again realized how Henry was wearing only his loose pants since they got back, and both of them need to change the clothes as Henry definitely wouldn't let his wife go with his loose and sexy robe that showing his belly too much for other people besides his husband.
(hehe I see, and I can geuss with your dirty mind, huh?)
(;))

The feeling of Sam leaning against him while they stood up was nice, and his wife being so shy just added to his cuteness. Henry smiled brightly as he took Sam's hand and lead him slowly back to their bedroom. "Let me see, what kind of clothes would be suitable..." He said flipping through their wardrobe with Sam this time. They soon chose their outfits and Henry smiled again when Sam timidly took out the clohtes he wanted his husband to wear. They dressed each other, Henry made sure the clothing he chose for sam wasn't too tight and the slightly reddish skin on his belly would not be pressed against. When they were dressed, Henry held Sam against the full-length mirror, holding his belly from behind, and whispered. "My wife looks so stunning.... beautiful." he said and kissed his cheek gently.
Sam leaned a bit on his husband as he always did when Henry hugged him from the behind, and also put some weight on his husband. "You' are also smart, Henry, as always," Sam said, smiling at his husband in the mirror. He didn't know why but Sam loved seeing Henry wore the clothes that revealed his perfect build now. It wasn't sexy clothes, but he loved how the shirt showed something so precious under it. It might be te same feeling when Henry asked Sam to wear the clothes that made his belly look beautiful. He played that position for awhile; letting Henry moved his hands around his belly, especially on his lower belly that bore the heaviest weight of their babies. Sam smiled when the babies started kicking after awhile, and he could guess the reason. "Hmm, someone seems to be hungry now. Should daddy bring mommy to the restaurant now?"
Henry knew how it would be most uncomfortablr on the lower side of the belly, he always wish the warmth of his palm would help alleviate the discomfort for a little. He smiled when he felt the kicks as well. "Yep i think that's sign for us to leave." He smiled and crooked his arm for Sam to take, whivb showrd off his biceps. His muscled arm was what made him able to carry his wife around. Henry admired Sam's clothes that were soft and loose. When there was a breeze blowing through, the curve of his belly would show and make Sam look even softer and adorable.

Their car had been waiting for them outside and they soon arrived a small shop at a slightly more remote spot. The curry shop was a small place, slightly crowded as it wasnt very expensive food,but it was very popular because the flavor was perfect. They managed to get to their reserved table, but it was small and crowded just beside the wall. Henry helped Sam down on the stool and said apologetically. "Sorry babe... the food here is very nice but they are very limited in space.... we would finish this quick ok?"