Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh....OH!" Henry chuckled at how he managed to forget his own birthday. "No wonder i thought today's date sounded family. I must be the dumbest person in the world." He kissed Sam back passionately. "Thank you my dearest wife for remembering for me." He pulled Sam close hugging him tightly. "You are the sweetest person in the world. And.look at all the dishes! Thamk you, for remembering all that." He once again kiss Sam so much they panted slightly when they separated. Taking Sam's hand, he sat down first before pulling Sam onto his lap. "Since this is my birthday celebration, i am the boss now. Let's eat like this." He took a spoonful of corn soup and fed it to Sam before taking a sip himself. "Hmm deliciois as always! Sam you are such a good cook."
Sam chuckled and giggled so hard as Henry put him on his lap and started their dinner in that position. "You're so naughty, Henry, but I kinda like it. It's easy for me to feed you as well" He smiled and waited for Henry to finish his soup then place a small kiss on his lips. Sam has giggled again as he saw how Henry was surprised with it. "Just want to tease my husband a bit before the meal," He said then poured the wine into the glass the handed it to his husband. "I just did what I can for you Henry. Cooking is something I can the best. It's fine if no one in the world love my food, but you." He whispered.
"Hmm I am sure a lot of people love your food, but i am glad i would be the only one tasting it. I am so grateful i mamaged to make you my personal chef." He kissed Sam again after a mouthful of steak, which he then shared with Sam. "And... if you tease me any further, we would be too distracteed from dinner." He chuckled and fed Sam a bit more. The wine and dinner were quickly finished between them, and Henry smiled wickedly at Sam. "Now that we have finished dinner... shall we start with the cake?" He said eyeing the sexy outfit of Sam, a little idea comin to his mind.
Sam smiled as he could small grin from his husband. Henry was the best with something like that and Sam kinda like it. He turned back for a bit, so he could lean forward to Henry's chest. Sam started massage Henry' chest then moved down to abs."Yeah, time for cake now. I just ordered it from your favorite shop. Should I cut that for you?" He whispered on Henry's ear and bit it softly to drive his husband crazy. "Oh I forget the knife. I should back to the kitchen" He said, smiling at his husband. Sam loved pretending to be innocent although he knew almost everything about his husband.
"Be quick...." henry panted a little from arousal, Sam was now an expert in teasng him, knowing exactly what would make Henry turned on. He kissed Sam lightly on his forehead before lifting him up by his waist and put him down on the floor. He slapped his perky bottom playfully urging him to go get the knife. He waited patiently at the table, wajting for Sam to return so he could execute his little plan on how to serve the cake.
Sam walked slowly to the kitchen, trying to make his husband wait as long as he could, but not let him know it. He came back after around almost 5 mins and smiled as he could see how Henry was waiting for him. "Hmm, It's hard to find. I just kept it where I couldn't easily find it. Taking care little ones makes me bad sometimes. I just hope my husband don't mind me with that" He said, using his sons as the pretense that could make Henry believe. He just walked closer then bent forward and placed a soft kiss again. "So, does my husband wanna cut it by himself? This is your birthday, Henry.Everything is yours including I" Sam said, placing the knife on the table then stood beside his husband, but hadn't sat yet.
Henry smiled at Sam. It was an amused smile. "You are teasin me so hard Sam, you naughty little thing. You deserved to be punished!" He had already cleared a large part of thetable so it was clear enough for Sam to lay down on. Henry stood up and grabbed Sam by his waist and put him on the table. Moving the cake closer to his side, he put the cherries decorating the cake on the nipples of Sam. "Dont move darling, or the cherries would drop." He smirked and cut the cake, puttting a small slice on the lips of Sam. "And dont talk, i need to focus on cutting the cake and placing it on the prettiest plate there possibly could be."
Sam was surprised with Henry did it quickly and he finally couldn't talk when he realized everything. Sam's face blushed red as Henry put more pieces of cake on him and played with his body as he could. Henry's sexy could turn Sam on so much. He almost couldn't stay in that position. He let the soft moans sometimes when Henry played with his body, especially with his lower part. His cock had already jerked off after lots of touches from his husband.
"Wow. Hmm I can see I still have great influence over you." Henry teased Sam as he saw his wife cumming already with him simply playing with him. He nibbed up again, caressing his still slightly bloated belly and the swollen nipples that's recovering from needing to feed two infants. Under Henry's encouragement Sam had agreed to givign the babies formula so that he wouldnt be too burdened by breastfeeding, though now the excessvie production largely went into Henry's stomach, as he now ate the pieces of cake on sam's nipples and started suckling on them.
Sam let a long and loud moan as Henry started sucking his nipple. His cock was so hard and it touched Henry's thigh as he leaned forward. He tried his best to not talk or move his mouth, but finally, the cake on his mouth had fallen down with his another loud moan. "Ahhh, You just punished me by not letting me move like this?" He said, moaning louder. Sam couldn't handle it anymore. He moved his hands up and grabbed Henry shirt tightly as he was sucking and arousing his nipple over and over. He gasped with lots of pleasure inside his body. They didn't do something like this much since Sam needed to give almost his time for taking care the little sons. Sam had missed this time so much and Henry made him so happy now.
"Tsk tsk you are a bad boy, dropping that piece of cake that I planned to eat the last." Henry smirked and raised his head up from Sam's swollen nipple. "For that, I need to punish you." He took out a small piece of string and tied it tightly around Sam's weeping cock that had filled up again quickly after his ejaculation. "I think your cum would be the icing on the cake that shouldn't be put on too early, and also because i need to punish you, I wouldn't be letting you cum, for now." He smiled evily before bending down again to attack his other nipple that's still full of milk. It's obvious Sam hadn't fed the twins for tonight, and the babies would need to rely wholly on forumla as Henry's definitely sucking them dry now.
Sam moaned louder as Henry did that on his cock. "Ahhh, You're so bad now. ahhh Y....you can't do this to me" Sam grabbed his husband tightly as he was sucking his nipple. He wrapped his legs around Henry's waist not letting him move too much. Sam struggled as he couldn't cum although Henry had build lots of pleasure inside him. Sam gasped in the pleasure and start breathing heavily as Henry attacked his nipple over and over. Sam couldn't resist anything from his husband now, but it was bad when he couldn't release his cum. Sam's cock became slightly red as after for awhile. He gasped and couldn't even say anything now.
Henry smiled into Sam's tit as he felt his wife's legs wound around his waist. He revigored his sucking, even though the milk had dried up, determined to make them so swollen and thoroughly abused that even the day after, Sam couldnt feed the babuies because of how sensitive and swollen they are. He rubbed on Sam's thighs, snaking his hand up and down of the smooth leg of Sam and eventually, focus on his butt that's silky and fleshy, a perfect globe to be manipulated under his large palm.
Sam gasped so hard, can't even breathe with Henry was playing with his lower part. He grabbed his husband tightly, moaning louder. "Ahhhh, you're so naughty, Henry. Please release my cock. I can't hild it for long time." He said, breathing heavily. Sam's cock became darker red as he cuouldn't release his cum. His bod was red by Henry's touches, especially his swollen nipples maked he moan even harder as Henry touched it for amny times.
(Sorry if I can't describe it good enough.
Henry felt pity for Sam's cock, leaking precum difficultly through the restraint. A large bead of clear fluid woudl slowly come out from the tip, bit by bit, as if the muscle needed huge effort to push that out. Henry smiled and kiss on the flushed member of Sam's and admired his wife's body, squirming and pink, all because of him. "You are holding it well, see?" He flicked on that swollen cock of Sam's as he stood up, pulling down his own trousers. "Let's see if you could cum through that." He said as he slipped his fingers back to draw small circles around Sam's opening. "It's been so many months now.... I miss this so much. THough please, Sam, don't hold back if you feel pain." He said rubbing agians the tight hole, aware of how it had just healed from the previous birth.

(No you are good! quite good =))
Sam moaned louder as Henry rubbed his opening. It was a long time since they had sex together and it made his hold was so sensitive. "Ahhh, jest release my cock, and you can do what you want, Henry."He said looking at his husband who had a big smile. "Can we just cum together? You know how I miss this moment. Can we just enjoy this together?" He said, touching Henry's face gently then he pulled his husband closer and kissed him softly. "You don't wanna hurt me, right? Why don't my lovely husband just release it?, so I can enjoy with our first times?" He whispered in Henry's ears with his sweet voice. It was quite uncomfortable with his cock was tying.
Henry smiled. "You sure you could hold on until I am ready to cum as well?" He teased, with how Sam's member's throbbing he was quite sure he could be coming the second he released the tie. "Or maybe... i.could make you cum so many times you would barely have anything left when i cum..." he said seductively as he pulled the string free while shoving.into Sam, making his wife scream.
Sam screamed out loud, holding his husband tightly. His body was shaking with the pleasure inside his cock. "Y.....You're so rude, ahhhh. You know I can't resist any of you, so you're right. I may cum all of mine before yours, but that don't mean I don't want you, Henry. I've missed this so much." He whispered, pulling his husband and placed a kiss on him. "I love you, Henry" He whispered again, moving his hands all over Henry's perfect build. Sam moaned louder as Henry started playing with his hold again. It was so sensitive with his husband.
Henry smiled at the declarations of Sam, how broken his speech was was clear enough evidecne that he had been thoroughly engulfed in pleasure. He pulled a little away to raise up Sam's legs, high and wide so he could slam into Sam even harder and reach deeper. He had forgotten about how he had wanted this to be gentle and mild. He had missed this too long. He pumped into Sma repeatedly, satisfied by how warm and wet Sam was, still tight around him and how his wife screamed under his attack. "Babe, you are so good.... hmn cum for me babe." He looked down at the flushed face, even chest of Sam and asked.
Sam moaned and grunted louder and louder as Henry slammed his ass so hard. He could know how his husband loved it. He just held with some pain and pampered his husband the best he could. "Ahhhh, It's so good. I can feel you inside me" He moaned as his cock shot his cum all around. His body was shaking with the pleasure and Henry was trusting him over and over. Sam couldn't even move now with Henry was holding his legs high and the pleasure.