Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Ya of course. Sorry will reply slow gonna go for a bit.)

Henry noticed Sam seem to have some difficulty pushing the head any further. He waited until the contraction past beforr saying "Sam let's change position a bit. I will let you sit on me and I will help you pull your legs back, you can hold on my arms when you push and lean forward ok? That way you will be more uptight, should help the baby out." Just as he finished another contraction hit so he encoruaged him through that first before trying to move him.
"T....thanks, Honey" He said, moaning in pain. They changed the position as fast as they can because the construction is very close for now. As He sat on Henry, he breathed slowly, trying to control it before pushing once more. He leans forward and holds Henry's arms tightly as he tries to push the head out. "Nghhhhh, please god!!" He grunted, trying to not scream too loud. Changing position seems to work. The head moves faster but it's still slow.
Henry reached a hand down below to the opening and felt the head had moved forward a bit. "Yes Sam this is working good. You are doing much better now, the baby is moving down. Keep up the effort, you are going to have the baby fully crowning very qui kly. Sam you are doing very good." He kissed Sam's flushed cheeks to encourage him further.
"yYou can do it Sam!! You can't stop now, Nghhhh" Sam was trying to encourage himself. He tried his best to push the head out. He leaned forward more and screamed as the pain runs high. He decided to push harder and longer. Sam almost stops during his long pushing, but he knows everything will be meaningless if he stops now. He holds Henry's arms tightly and pushes really hard.
"Yes Sam you can do it the biggest part is coming now, our child is going to fully crown now, keep the push going you are so close now..... and yes! The head had crowned. The baby is not going to retreat back inside now. Great job Sam." Henry encouraged Sam throughout, he wasnt 100% sure what he was talking about, all he knew was the baby's head was really coming through now.

"Good job Sam, now rest a bit. The head should come out fully aftee another few pushes." Henry smiled big and wiped away the sweat on Sam's forehead.
Sam leaned forward more to rest for a bit before the urge built inside and forced him to push more. He gasped as tried to push harder. "Ahhhh, I....I can fee it, honey. I can feel the head now" He said, tiredly. The head was fully crown after few pushes. Sam was really exhausted after it. He tries to get more comfortable but can' do by himself. "Help me to lean on you. Please, honey. I want some rest."
"Yes honey I got you. I got you in my arms now, you just concentrate all your energy on pushing." Henry got his hands under Sam's legs and up to hold his shoulders so that Sam's effectively grabbed by Henry. He helped Sam lean his upper body forward when the next contraction come. "Push down there, the baby's so close now. Just push him past that ring of fire."
Sam gritted his teeth as he was pushing one of the widest parts of the baby. He was struggling in Henry's embrace. Henry can see how hurt it is. "Nghhhh. I....it's moving" He said, moaning in pain as the baby moves inside his ass. He can feel it more quite a lot after his long push. He leaned to Henry's chest, breathing heavily after long pushing
Henry could see the head coming out slowly but steadily, he spared a hand to clutch on Sam's and kissed the back of it. "Sam you are a great pusher, our baby is really coming. You are so strong I know you are in a lot of pain, but your long pushes are really effective. Keep pushing like this, you are doing so well for our baby."
"I....I know. Nghhhh. Mommy can't wait to see you my love" He said, breathing heavily. He started pushing again after a few rest. He grabbed Henry's tightly then he tried to roll his hips to get the head out. After a few pushing the head is finally out. The first baby is too close. Sam moves his hand to feel the head as the tears run down on his face again.
The head was out with some fluid, and Henry also let out a sigh of relief. "Good job baby, that's the little... or not so little head." He covered Sam's hand and together they cupped the baby's head. "You are very close now, I will check the chord very quickly and you can keep pushing afterwards." He slipped a finger in the slightly stretched skin and felt around the neck. He kissed away the tears of Sam and said "All clear baby, continue pushing and our first child will be here very soon."
"Our first child! I love you henry" He said softly. then spread his legs for a bit and held it tightly. Sam leaned more to his husband and took a deep breath before started pushing the shoulders out. It's not that easy to push the wide part of it. Sam was struggling as the shoulders move slowly. After few more pushing Sam can feel the whole baby came out from his ass. He collapses to Henry and lets out a sigh of relief.
Henry's hand had been on the baby all the time to guide him out. He caught the baby as he slid out after the last big push from Sam. "Oh good job Sam our son is here! Thank you so much baby. You did so great, I am so proud of you babe." He raised the baby, who's a boy, and placed him on the heaving chest of Sam, over his still large belly while carefully making sure the chord was not stretchrd too tight. He kissed Sam's cheek as they lookrd at him in awe and whispered "I love you baby."
Sam cried out as Henry placed the baby on his chest and the baby starts to suck the milk. "I love you too, Honey. I can't do with without you" He said softly, rubbing on the baby's hair. "Look at him. He is so cute" He says and kisses toe baby softly. Ther is no sigh of the baby girl yet, for now, so Sam just spends a wonderful moment with his husband.
"Yes indeed, he is the cutest baby I have seen, our baby." Henry looked smilingly at Sam and touched on the baby's cheek. "Thank you Sam, for bringing this little miracle to the world."

Henry felt around the lower belly of Sam and found rhe other baby's position was right. It would be awhile before the cintractions start again so he just urged Sam to give little pushes to deliver the placenta.
It's around 30 min after Sam pushed the placenta out.He can feel the urge of the second baby in his ass. It's not so strong now but he knows it will come soon. Sam brought the baby to Henry for setting his position for his other baby. He gave Henry a warm smile as his husband wrapped the baby in the towel and placed him in the basket.
After the baby falls asleep Henry comes back and holds Sam in his arm to prepare for the last one. "It'll end soon. Honey"
"Our daughter will be here very soon now. Now rest a bit, close your eyes here before the contractions become strong again." Henry kissed on Sam, he felt bad as he knew hos exhausted Sam was already, with all the pain and effort he had been through. He hoped at least Sam could recover a little more before their daughter arrived.
Sam lay on Henry's chest, trying to rest as much as He can. He is really exhausted. He just wishes He can push their daughter without any problems. He had rested for 30 mins till the strong contraction hit him. He gasps and holds Henry's hand tightly. Everything seems faster than the first one. "H...Henry!" He said, trying to control his breath.
(Can we make it easier? hehe can't wait for little one)
(Okie!)

"Don't worry Sam, just go with how your body is telling you. Our daughter is smaller in size than her brother, she should come out easier with hkw her brother cleared the way for her. Now keep breathing, push when you got the urge. I will be right here with you." Henry let Sam takr his hand, his other hand rub on his back to sooth him.
Sam took a deep breath and tried control it. "ahhhh. It comes so fast, honey." He gasped with not sound when the strong contraction hit him again. Sam held his legs tightly and spread it widely when he started pushing. The head seems to move faster. He can't see it for now but it's close to come out.