Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The kids must be so happy to have you home again! They had been asking about you nonstop. Babe thank you for being so strong for us." Henry smiled and praised Sam.

They spent their last day in hospital quietly, both cherishing the last moments alone without the children just yet. Henry helped Sam pack up and changed into normal day clothes when the time came for them to return home. "Ready to get back to our chaotic and noisy home?" Henry smilingly asked Sam.
"Yeah It's chaotic and noisy, but full of our love. Nowhere like our home, Henry" He said softly, holding Henry's arms to support himself as they walked to the car. Sam seems to waddle slower after staying in the hospital for a long time, and his belly obviously gets bigger after almost tow weeks there. Henry can see how hard his wife is taking to walk too long. Sam tries to handle it because He is just 7 and half months now, that's mean he'll get bigger soon.
With a bag on his shoulder, Henry helped Sam waddle while carefully avoiding his wounds. Sam had a big bruising on one side so he had walked at the other side to avoid touching on it accidentally. He also helped him support his belly, a palm underneath it to help lift it a bit.

"Sam babe, just a few more steps. We may need to add some more exercise later to our routine, you would need to build up your strength, especially after your wounds are healed. The babies are even bigger this time and it would make you suffer if you don't keep up your strength."
"Yeah I know. I can feel they are bigger than Victoria and Jayden, so my doctor will not let me suffer it, right?" Hs said smiling as Henry always helped to support him. When they got to the car, Henry also helped him to get the comfortable position. Sam leaned his back and rubbed his belly gently as Henry started driving the car. "I can't wait for our kids, Henry. We didn't tell them that I'll back today so It'll be very surprised for them"
"Yes I think that's what we are doing, a huge surprise. I have asked the babysitter to stay around though, you will need to take it easy for a few more days before you are up to take care of the children. And with your belly, it would be soon that you get too big to really take care of them, like getting them dressed and all. I do not want you to tire out yourself." Henry squeezed Sam's hand as he drove, already considering if he could arrange for a long break from the clinic, or at least reduce the hours there.
Yeah I know and I think we need to seriously talk about babysitter later. We will rally want them soon when I get bigger and can't take care our kids by myself" Sam was so guilty when he said that but he knew that he can't force himself too much for the upcoming babies. He grabbed Henry's hand tightly after he helped him out of the car and waddled into the house. he can hear their kids' sound although eh doesn't see them.
Henry helped Sam got to the door and opened it, he could hear the kids running down the stairs to greet thrm, knowing papa had comr back from the engine.sound of the car and the keys turning. "Hello kiddos, look who's back?" Henry was the first to step through the door, he saw the disbelif look of the kids whne they saw who's standing behind him.
"Mommy!!" Their kids were yelling then rushed to their mother. "I've missed you so much,I have many things to tell you," Jayden said, hugging Sam's legs. "Mommy misses you both too, so how about mommy and daddy hear your both stories all night?" He said then asked Henry to carried their kids to the couch. Sam sits down on the couch with Henry and their kids on Henry's lap.
As soon as they were settled the kids started firing off words, they were so excited that they were speaking at the same time. Henry and Sam laughed at this chaotic situation and Henry stopped them both. "Alright one by one. Jayden will you let Victoria go first? She is your little sister you know, and then afterwards you csn talk all you want."
Jayden was frowning for a little bit as he heard that but finally, he gets Victoria to speak first. Victoria is a little understatement girl. She just asked Sam about his wounds, babies, and also said a little about her friends at the school. Sam gave her a soft kiss and rubbed her hair. He also placed her hand on his belly as Victoria asked about her little brothers.
Henry asked Jayden to let Victoria speak first also partly because he knew Victoria is a quiet littlr girl who woulf probably have way less to say then Jayden, therefore letting her speak first would allow plenty of time for Jayden. He asked Jayden now that Victoria had her share of time. "Jayden do you want to feel your brothers too?"
Jay didn't say anything but nodded quickly. Sam smiled as he saw that. He then lifted his shirt for a bit and let Jayden feel his little brothers. Sam loved how gentle their kids touch his belly. it reminded him when Henry touched it. He gave a smile before said. "Does daddy want to feel the babies too? Mommy will be proud if all members want it" He said, smiling.
"Of course I would. That's how a family connect right?" Henry moved to knelt in front of Sam, putting his huge palm compared with the kids on the belly. "Oh that's a kick!" Henry excitedly told his children, getting them very excited and eager to feel the kick too.
Sam smiled widely as all his family members were excited with the babies kicking. "So, who wanna help mommy to soothe the babies?" He said, smiling as all of them started to massage Sam's belly. Victoria didn't show it much but Sam can see she was excited like his brother Jayden. They spent that time for awhile then Sam gives them both the soft kisses.
(Wanna skip to ex things? if you want, can you start?)
It was an excited few days for the whole family, everyone rejoiced in Sam's return. Henry soon resumed his duty at work, but he had tried to reduce the hours so he could get back home earlier for his family. Sam soon recovered fully with the support of his family, but the days of limited activity had resulted in his belly growing very fast and he was often out of breath even with walking.

Henry was a little bit later today than before, and Sam was looking out of the window waiting for his husband. Ever since his car accident he was often worried when Henry was late, always imaging bad things that could happen. Tonight Henry actually bumped into a colleague, Will, who lived nearby, they often go to the gym together and sometimes jog together early in the morning when Sam was still sleeping. Henry had offered to give him a ride as they were leaving the clinic at the same time. As they got out of the car, chatting quite happily with each other, Henry remembered something quite funny from work and shared it with Will, and was leaning forward. To Sam, that looked like a kiss on his cheek. They soon said goodbye with each other and Henry was smiling happily all the way back to his home.
Sam was shocked as he saw that. He may not believe it if someone told him, but he has seen in my himself. His heart was sore. Sam was almost to cry out as Henry got into the house but know knew, he handles it. Sam can't let their kids see it. He didn't say anything as Henry opened the door. He just gives him a cold smile then walks back to the living room where Victoria and Jayden are playing their toys. He doesn't ask Henry to help him like he always did although his belly is really big and walking can make him tired so much.
(wanna make them quarrel after this or after 2nd situation?)
(after 2nd situation?)

Henry was feeling strange that Sam didn't great him as always, and he decided to waddle himself instead. He proceeded to the room where the children were playing and greeted them as they excitedly climb onto his lap. He found that Sam had not spoken with him but he didn't ask, thinking it may be one of the down moments with his pregnancy hormones, even though this had never happened before. He tried to ask him but with the kids around, there was little time for them to really talk.
Sam didn't know how t handle this situation. He was ready to cry at any moment, but he knew that it'll worry his kids. They spent all night with watching the T.V. Sam spoke with his kids like he was always but not with Henry. He didn't say anything when Henry tried to talk with him. Henry can hear that Sam sighed for many times to calm himself down. This is one of the worst night is his life. His dearest husband has kissed with another person, not him.
Henry was really starting to feel something was wrong when Sam wouldn't answer to the questions he asked him directly, but he decided he would wait for until the kids went to bed. Ever since the accident they had been taking turns for the bedtime stories, and tonight was Henry's turn. When he got back to his room, he was expecting some private time with his wife, as they usually did. For most days he would rub his back and belly, while other days they would just talk quietly and share what had happened during the day. However the room was all dark when he entered except for his side's bedside lamp, and Sam had slept, his back facing Henry.

Henry sighed and sat down, asking "What's wrong Sam. You had been very cold today."
Sam was trying to sleep as Henry got into the bedroom. Although his back was hurt by talking car the kids all day, He didn't have any mood to do anything with Henry. He can feel the small tears from his eyes. He wiped it and tried to stop crying. "Nothing, I'm just tired today. Good night" He said by his back was still facing Henry. This is only one way to not make him crazy with his distraction. He rubs his belly, trying to do like Henry did for relax himself.