Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam let out a moan in pain as the baby kick his ribs. "Hmm someone is listening to his father now." He said, smiling. It was quite painful, but Sam could handle it now although he was sure when the baby had grown bigger. He leaned a bit more ot his husband and said. "Can daddy tell him to stop? At least, tell him to sleep. It's quite late now." He was joking, but it was true that Henry was only one who could stop the baby's kicking even Sam couldn't do it weel as his husband. Sam looked down at his belly after he said that. He barely saw his feet now and he was only 6 and half months. He was surprised sometimes that He always carried large babies every his pregnancy.
"Ok, since my lovely wife said it in such a nice way." Henry smiled and started rubbing Sam's belly in a particular way that would be most soothing to the baby. "Baby, you should be tired from this day of excitement. We have lots to do tomorrow, so you better sleep now. Otherwise you would miss all the fun tomorrow." Henry mumbled to Sam's belly as he rubbed, admiring how th3 belly appeared to be so perfect with the lotion making it smooth and shiny against the fire burning in the fireplace. He could feel the baby calm down quickly and nodded his approval. "That's my good boy...." he saw Sam looking somewhat confused at his belly and asked. "What's troubling you babe? You looked.... thoughtful."
Sam shook his head a bit, smiling at his husband. "Hmm, nothing much now. I'm just wondered how you can sooth our son perfectly and why I always carry the big babies. Is that your fault, huh? My husband is so strong. I think something is related to his sperm" Sam said playfully. Although it was hard to carry large babies, at least, they were healthy and strong. Sam looked at his husband with his sweet eyes and said. "Thanks for taking care your picky wife, Henry. You're the best for me." He said, looking down at his belly. Sam also placed his both hands on it, feeling how his son was growing. It was wonderful to have perfect family here.
Henry smiled. "I treat that as a compliment on how virile and healthy my seeds are. I think to make such large babies you have to be very fertile yourself.... otherwise we wouldn't be having another baby so quick." He smirked as he rubbed his belly. As Sam put his hands on it as well, he covered Sam's palms to rub the orb together. Henry nibbled Sam's ears lovingly, in a completely non-sexual way, to show his love to his wife.

It was some 20 minutes before the belly rub finished, and Sam was almost asleep. Henry shifted under him as carefully as he could to get to his feet. Thankfully Sam only mumbled a little, then dozed off again hugging the pillow, obviously thinking it was Henry. The doctor took one foot that was slightly swollen from teh walking and sitting around, then started his trademark rubbing. It was a quiet and cozy night. Even though Henry's hands were a little tired from the massaging, he was feeling very happy.
It was a good moment after long journy. Sam barely remembedrd when that he felt asleep. He just could remember only when Henry helped him down and kissed him gently. It was cold morning as He wok up. Henry was still sleeping beside him. Sam loved Henry's fsce while he was sleeping. He gave amorning kiss then got out of the bed to the tiolet. He was have ng some problems taking toilet many times since he was pregnancy. He then walked to the kitchen for cooking the breakfast. He sky was still dark outside since it was cold country. He managed to do something simple as he was quite lazy today from the cold weather.
It was the aromatic smell of breakfast that woke Henry - the smell of food and also coffee. He smiled even before he opened his eyes knowing his wife had again spoiled him wiht great tasting food. He quickly went over to join his wife after taking care of all toiletteris. "Hmm what's in there? They looked delicious." Henry said hugging Sam from behind, looking at the sizzling pot with several sausage and bacon on it. "THat's so good! Thanks babe." He said as he stole a bacon from teh pan, sucking his greasy fingers after putting it into his mouth. He then hummed happily holding Sam's belly with his hands while Sam was busy plating the food.
"Hmm, my husband is so naughty this morning" He said after Henry stole the bacon from the pan. It felt so good when Henry was hugging him from the behind and also holding his belly. "Can my husband wait fir a minute, here? his coffee is on the table." He pointed Henry's favorite coffee on the table beside. It took just mins till everything was done. Sam turned around and gave his husband a morning kiss again as he insisted to be there, holding his wife tightly. "It is something simple. I was having some problem this morning. Our son is taking more space inside there" He said, rubbing his belly. It wasn't something strenge that he would have this problem after the baby grew bigger and pressed his bladder.
Henry rubbed the belly as well at its lower end, like he always loved to. It allowed him to feel thr full weight and size of the belly. "You saying the timr when you have to go to the toilet frequent is coming? Dont hesitate to wake me up if you need any help. Especially at night. I know you would try to get to the bathroom yourself withou5 switching on any lights." He said moving to the table. He knew his wife too well, Sam would have wanted Henry to stay asleep so he would dangerously try to get everything done without Henry knowing.
(Welcome back!)

Sam smiled widely but didn't say anything until the breakfast had done and he served it to his husband. "Hmm, You know everything about me, Henry. That's....not surprised me!" He smiled again, place a small kiss on his husband and he bent forward. "It's not that too frequent now, since the baby is not so big, but I'll tell you. Is that fine?" He said happily as he got back for his milk from the fridge and then sit beside his husband. "I just don't want to bother you that much, but I know that it's worse for you. I'll tell you everything, my love" He whispered as he nestled with Henry's shoulders. It reminded him that night with their biggest quarrel. The night that Sam was hopeless and empty. He wouldn't let it happen again. He closed his eyes, enjoying the scent of his husband with the glass in his hands.
(Haha the site just went dead last night when i tried accessing.... any problem when you try to get on?)

"Fair enough. Do remember your promise!" Henry said as he stuffed his mouth wjith delicious bacon. He, again, acted as the "automatic fork" for Sam as he fed his wife with the delicious breakfast that he had made. He tilted his body so Sam could lay more comfortably on him. "You bettrr eat more! Later we are going.out into the open ground. I have some.exciting.thing to show you." He said with a big smile. "Something to do with animals. Huskies to be exact." He said hinting their itinerary for today.
(Yeah I had the sam problem lol)

Sam's eyes widened as he heard that. Although Sam was a cat person, Huskies was so cute. In fact, he loved all cute animals but the cat was the most. "Hmm, yeah, I'll eat it more, " He said excitedly. He took his fork for the sausage and ate it quickly. Henry could feel how Sam was excited with that hint. "Hmm, someone has prepare the outdoor activity for his pregnant wife? So cute!" He said, kissing his husband gently. He laughed as the sauce remained on Henry's cheek after he kissed his husband. It was from Sam's mouth after that sausage. They had very cute and romantic breakfast before Sam asked his husband to dress him up for their activity today.
Henry made sure Sam was dressed so thickly he could qualify for an eskimo. "I think if you fall you wouldnt be able to get up by yourself. You look quite likr a snowman." Henry laughrd as he looked at how Sam was dressed. He dodged the tiny hit by his wife and went on to remove his own clothes, showing off his toned body. "It should be worth it though. It would give great protection to the belly and also keep you warm. We are.going to have so much fun." He said smiling.

When they went out, a car was already waiting.out there to bring thrm to the husky farm. They could hear excited barking even before they got off the car and the huskies were all very excited, wiggling their tails, eager to be picked for a run when thry saw the strangers getting off the car."let's get inside. We could pick the dogs and we are going to explore the forrest with a sleigh!" Henry happily announced.
Sam smiled widely as they walked inside. He placed with the huskies that walked to them and looked at Sam. "Aww, they're so cute! I can just stay here for days" He said, smiling as he bent forward a bit to play with the dogs. Sam couldn't do that much since his cloth was thick. He just stayed there for playing with the dogs as Henry went for the owner. Sam let Henry choose everything since he didn't know much about sleigh and it should be good and safe if Henry was the one who chose it. "Hmm, we should have one if we don't have 4 children and one in progress now" He joked when Henry walked back to him.

(I'm thinking if they should have one Husky haha. maybe surprise from Henry after the trip or something lol. Don't know if that's good idea.)
(I am thinking a cat since Sam's a cat lover Perhaps later the children would want a husky puppy?)

Henry told the owner of thrir.condition and chose some of the calmer but larger dogs. It would keep thr sleigh stable and comfortable. He smiled walking towards Sam. Squatting dowj to play with the excited dog, he agreed. "You think we can handle a pet? Yea why not.... lets see." He said taking note on that, already planning on the next surprise. "Ok, so are you ready to go?" He asked standing up. The lovely dog was so happy he was trying to leap up and lick Henry even though it was too tall for it to reach, and Henry laughed at how silly but adorable the dog was.
(Husky is fine for me hehe. I love them both as I made Sam's a cat person because I'm. lol, I think the surprise is good. IDK lol. Since I'm a medical science student. Cat is not good for the pregnant person. They have the protozoa that can cause miscarriage and I think Sam will get pregnant more several times after this one. hehe Henry seems wanting to create football team from his children. lol)

"Yeah, I'm ready to go with my husband now." He said smiling as He could see how the dog was following his husband. "Hmm, it seems someone here is being loved by the Huskies now," He said and laughed. It took a little bit time to get to the sleigh since it was quite far. Sam was surprised with that. It was larger than he thought but he could understand that since Sam was big now. There were two seats after the staff seat that fit for both of them. Sam loved how sleigh was big but open for them to feel the fresh cold air during the trip.
(Right thrn let's keep the cat away. We could get a huskey. Any puppy would be cute enough ;))

The couple listened intently at the guide ezplaining where they would be going and how to make sure they were sfae throughout the trip. The sleigh would be moving quite fast, evne though the guide would control the speed to slower than usual considering the large bump Sam had now. It wouldnt be too good for it to be bumpy. Henry smiled and gripped Sam's hand as they finally started, the dogs all barking.excitedly as they started running.forward, dragging the sleigh and the 3 people on it. "Woah! That's brilliant!" Henry laughed agaunst the wind, white mist could be seen from his mouth as he yelled.
Sam smiled widely as his husband did that. He wasn't that excited, but everything was wonderful for him. He didn't say anything much, just watched his husband showed his childish that wasn't easy to see it. "All thing is good, here. I can smeel of the forest" He said, leaning on his husband. The dogs weren't run that fast, so they could enjoy the view. Sam pointed the deers in the forest for his husband. The weather was so good today. It was cold, but not much snow, so they could see everything clearly.
They eventually stopped at a place where they could see the glacier. It was a massive river of ice, rested at the valley of the mountain. It was a great place with a small clearing for them to rest and look. It was also almost lunchtime and the guide let them admire the beauty of nature while he went on to prepare their meal. Henry held Sam in his arms, his face just beside Sam's, holding his belly with both palms. "That's a miracle in itself, the glacier." Henry said after a longwhile of getting speechless by the splended view.
Sam didn't say anything, just enjoyed the view with his lover. "Yeah, tha's so beautiful and even more when I'm watching it with you." He said, rubbing his belly gently. They both could feel the baby was kicking a bit. Sam turned his face and looked deeply into Henry's eyes. The atmosphere was good since they had never been the place like this. He slowly placed a soft kiss on his husband as he bent down for that. The cold wind had passed, resulting Henry held his wife tighter. Sam looked up to the clear sky that was matched with the snow field. His tears eventually ran down from his eyes. Sam quickly wiped it but Henry still saw that. It was tear of joy, but it shouldn't happen this time.
"Oh why are you crying baby?" Henry held Sam's hand to lick away the drop of tears on it. "Isnt this amazing? Such a magival momrnt.... why are you crying, even though I am sure that's tesrs of joy?" He asked gently as he tilted Sam's face upwards, their bodies pressed so tight together he coukd feel their son kicking even.through all the thick clothes that they had. On the otherside, their guide was smart enough to leave them alone, busy making a fire from dried branches and boiled some water from the clean snow nearby.