Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry looked at the pasta as if it was a particular difficult case of treating a patient. He glanced toward his wifr to look for further instructions and found him teasing him again. He put down the wooden spoon he was using to and went to hiw wife, smiling evily at him and said "well since you are distracting me so much... i guess I need to punish you a bit!" He then startes tickling Sam and made him laugh and squirm so hard he would fall off the chair if Henry didnt hold him tight.
Sam laughed so hard while Henry was playing with him. He was so happy with it, though it was just short time. He leaned forward to his husband, breathing heavily as Henry stopped. Sam rubbed his belly and painted Henry to watch when he played with it "My lovely babies, look at your daddy. He hasn't finished the food for us yet. He doesn't how mommy and you both are really hungry" He whispered, trying to say with sad noise and to smile.
"Aww is that so? Is daddy starving mommy and the babies?" Henry kissed the belly and said "i am so sorry, making Mommy so hungry." He smiled at Sam and returned to the stove, continuing to cook though he kept on glancing at Sam from time to time. "Now I guess it's almost alright? The food ready for mommy and babies?"
Sam was pretending to not care when his husband glanced him time to time. He smiled when his husband said that. "Yeah, It's almost ready. Just add some salt and turn off the stove" He said, rubbing then said more. "Hmm babies, It smells so good, right? Not good as mommy's food, but your daddy has done very great job. You both should proud of him like mommy does." He rubs his belly then gave Henry a soft smile.
"Very food. I am losing patience here with how long this took." Henry said. He wanted to be always beside Sam and this cooking was eating away their time together. He quickly plated the pasta and put them on the table. Henry grabbed another bar high chair and sat very close to Sam. "Since your belly's so big it made you far away from the table, I have decided we should try some other way of eating." Henry had taken only one fork with him. He got some pasta rolled onto the fork, blew it cool and then fed it to Sam. But just before Sam wad about to eat it, he quickly pull back and put that mouthful of pasta in his own mouth. Chewing on, he said with a triumphant smile. "Oh sorry I forgot that I needed to taste it. Now I can confirm the pasta is good. Not as good as yours, but good enough."
Sam was frowning a bit when Henry pulled the pasta back then he rubbed his belly and pretended to say with sad sound. "Look at your daddy, my loves. He ways teases mommy. How should we punish him? Oh, what's about we sleep in the other room just only you and mommy for tonight? Daddy will be fine in the main bedroom with his bolster" He said, rubbing his belly. Sam knew Henry can't bear with it. Sam then bit a mouthful from his husband,trying to act like their kids and showing how mommy was so hungry. Sam giggled as he saw Henry's reaction with Sam's words.
Henry opened his eyes wide at hearing this and he whined out loud. "Oh my desrest babies look at how your mommy always punishes daddy for nothing! Your mommy really is so bad, no wonder you babies always protested in the belly with how vigorously you moved. Now I understand why... your mommy really is so coldhearted towards his husband!" Henry pretended to be wiping tears away. He looked at Sam crossly when he stole the food and put down his fork to cup the belly. "Oh babies, look at what your mommy did, he is now acting.like a thief, snatching food from daddy. Your daddy is the victim here!" He pretended to pout looking up accusingly at Sam.
Sam smiled as he heard that and he still wanted to play more. "You my lovely babies, Mommy is a thief now and how can the thief be near the victim, right? Mommy decides to sleep in other room all the trip and will not have any intimate time with your daddy to not fear him. That's good for the victim, right?" Sam said with sad voice then rubbed his belly softly. "You both kick so strong because you daddy hasn't treated mommy good enough. how sad it is." Sam cupped hus face, pretending to cry so hard.
"Well then, the victim here is getting all thr punishment. Too bad then that by committing a crime, the thief here had sacrificed his priviledges of all the belly and feet rubs. He also wouldnt be able to enjoy the pool with his husband's help. Hmm come to think of it, daddy can have the bed all to himself, and think of how mommy would need to waddle to the toilet so far away from the guest bedroom." Henry pretended to be considering and comparing the pros and cons. Then he whispered to the belly "Babies, I think your mommy will have lost more than he gained here." Henry almost couldnt hide the smile now.
Sam rubbed his belly softly then said. "Babies look at your daddy. He has never surrendered to mommy. How can you daddy bear with it when his wife needs to do anything alone? Is that unfair for your mom?" Sam cupped his face again and pretended to cry so hard. "Mommy is carrying you both for 8 months now. You daddy is so mean" He said. "If you daddy can just let mommy do anything by himself. You mom is willing to do it. thought it's so hard for him"
"Awww so mommy no longer wants daddy's help? Well if mommy insisted I guess there's no reason for daddy to not allow monmy to try do it himself. Though daddy would be very sad for not being able to offer his help. Babies... daddy never surrender to mommy because if he let mommy get his way, he would most definitely strain himself. Now monmy no longer needed daddy, daddtmy is so useless heree...." henry pretended to look out to the ocean through the glass whne in fact he just needed to smile so hard he needed to hide from Sam's eyes.
Henry didn't know why everything became the real sadness for Sam. It might happen because of his hormones. Sam's tears ran down for almost no reason. Sam wiped his tears quickly, trying to not make Henry see it. "Mommy now surrenders from everything. Can lovely babies tell your daddy about this, and bring him back?" He said, trying to make everything usual, but Henry can hear the sound that trembled from his wife.
The slight tremble in Sam's voice made Henry turn back immediately. He was even more alarmed when he saw Sam's red-rimmed eyes. He quickly got up and wrapped Sam up tightly. "Oh I am sorrg Sam I didnt mean it. Of course I will be here to help you through everything. You do not need to surrender anything, you have got me wrapped around youe little finger for so long now, I cannot resist whatever you say. Sorry if I have hurt you and I swear I didbt mean it." He rubbed on Sam's back to give him some security. He blamed himself for playing on too long.
Sam hugged his husband tightly with both hands wrapped around Henry. "No. It's all my fault' honey. I don't know why this happen to me, but it so hurts when you say that you'll not do anything for me. I know that's just a joke, but I can't handle it." He bent his face on Henry's chest. Henry can feel a little more tears from Sam's eyes. "I'm sorry that I make everything worse now. We should have a good time not like this."
"Oh babe dont blame yourself. I am the one dragging the play on too long." Henry kicked himself in his mind for not surrendering earlier to Sam, then they would be still enjoying their time. "Sorry babe, I am the one ruining it all. But, I know how yo make everything better again." He loosened Sam a bit to look at his face, wiping the tears away with his thumb. "I guess we can start eating and not let the pasta cool down any more. Otherwise I will be crying too for having my effort wasted you know?" Henry pretended to be wiping tears away himself.
Sam smiled softly and Henry wiped his tears away. He gave him a deep kiss before released him to continue their meal. "As I told you, our babies are so hungry now" Sam pointed where the babies were kicking so strong then Sam let a low moan when Henry touched it to calm the babies down. "So it's time for real lunch, right? Does my husband still want to feed his wife?' He says, looking at Henry.
"Of course, I always failed to reject whatever my wife ask for. My wife is truly my weak spot." Henry smiled and got a forkful of pasta for Sam. His smile got wider when Sam's eyes squinted to enjoy the pasta. Henry fed one bite each for himself and Sam, occassionally stealing a kiss from Sam when he was chewing. He noticed it when Sam whinced a bit with particalry forceful kicks from the babies and would always rub on those parts to calm their children.
Sam didn't know why the babies were kicking so strong during their meal. It might because hie hormones had swung a lot from their joke that became real sadness for Sam. Sam thankfully looked at Henry as he always rubbed his belly to calm the babies down. "Wow, The babies seem to obey you more than me, honey. I think they can remember the touches from someone who always soothes and lulls them to sleep every night" He said, softly as they both finished their last forkful. Sam just leans forward to Henry and whispers. "Only you, Henry. Only you can make my time always be a wonderful time." Henry can feel how much Sam loves his husband.
Henry smiled and said "i am glad I have that ability. I think the goal of my life now is to make you happy now." He kissed his face before clearing the dishes away and rejoined his wife. He helped him down the chair and held him close. "So what do you want to do today? We are going to take it easy. I am thinking another pool exercise day or a slow walk out in the beach. Which do you prefer?"
Sam thought for a little time till he found some way to tease his husband again. "Hmm, I think walking along is so good for us. You can help me exercise, and we also have a good view" He stopped talking for a bit, looking at his husband. "What should I wear for it? We have sexy suit here, but do you want any other see your pregnant wife's belly?" Sam smiled widely as he said that. He knows Henry will never let anyone see it, but he just wanna see his reaction how.