Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well, I was thinking, since last time you said you run out of pills... was that about 3 months ago? I didnt notice any new ones showing up, well and I kind of kept on forgetting to bring them back too. So.... I will go see if we got any tester here." Sometimes Henry just get all sorts of samples from the factories, and usually he just left them at home. There could be a tester somewhere.
"I......I know, b....but If that's true, how do you feel about it? I know we decide to stop it since our kids grow enough b...but I....I.." Sam stammered. They had talked about having more baby for a few times. It's quite shocking for Sam and he has no idea about Henry. He knows Henry always love kids but he doesn't know if they're ready for it.
"Well I guess we are as ready as we can be right? You know I always love children, you have recovered completely and in fact,.quite healthy and ready for more children. The kids are much more than fine, they were constantly asking when csn they have more siblings like all their classmates do. I know it could be quite shocking for you, I am too, frankly usually male conception rate was much lower so I would expect this to happen maybe at least a year later...."
Sam sighed in relief as he heard that. Sometimes he was thinking about having more children but he has never told it to his husband. Sam knows Henry was working really hard to manage his clinics. "Thanks, Henry." Sam walks to Henry who is finding the tester and hugs hus husband from the behind. "I love you" He says softly.
"Dont worry love, I will always have your back." Henry suddenly recalled Sam had had some bad experience with finding out he was pregnant last time, when they didnt even know each other, and was more understanding of his insecurities and hesitation. "I will always be here. We are husband and wife, we will get through everything together." He turned around and hugged his wife.
Sam fell on his face on Henry's chest as they hugged tightly. He was crying when something reminds him a bad memory. "T....thanks, Honey. I'm really happy that I'm here with you. We will never leave each other alone" He said. sobbing in Henry's chest. Henry can feel the tears. Sam takes a long time to do it. He always loves how warm of Henry's embrace.
"Yes, dont you worry baby. We will never leave each other alone." He kissed his forehead to reassure him and let him cry. After he felt Sam settled a bit, he released him and held his hand, leading him to the toilet seat and said. "Now is the moment of truth, where you need to pee on this stick. Now before we do this, I want you to know I will be very happy if you are really pregnant, but I won't be disappointed if you aren't so dont put pressure on yourself ok?"
"Y....yeah. I'm okay when you're here with me. Henry" He said softly. He got the pregnant test from Henry and started to test it. It's like two years from two mins that he needs to wait for the result. Sam grabs Henry's tightly, hoping everything will be fine. Then He grabs it tighter when the positive line shows on the stick. "W...we are having more baby" He stammers, haven't noticed how happy Henry is when he saw the result.
Henry took a bit of time to take in and when hr did, he exclaimed "oh honey I am so happy! Thank you. I cant wait to raise more kids with you. I love how you are glowing with maternity instincts with a big belly, and I love how you take care of abbies with sovmuch love. Thank you my dearest wife." And he embraced Sam hard and kissed him passionately.
It's 3 months since the day they knew about Sam's pregnancy. They were very surprised when they found Sam is carrying twins again. Sam had stopped all his work after Henry asked him to stop it. Now he only does some housework and takes care their kids.

Sam was taking a nap on the couch after their dinner. Henry volunteered to wash all dishes when Sam will take care their kids. His husband didn't wake him up when he finished all work and sat beside Sam. Sam wakes up quickly as He feels a little hand is touching his big belly. He smiles and rubs Jayden's hair softly.

"Mommy! What happens to you? Why this is so big?" Jayden says, pointing at Sam's belly.

"Hmm Mommy thinks, you should ask your daddy. He did it to mommy, so he will have a better answer for you" Sam said smiling.

"Um," Jayden says then he climb to the couch and sit on Henry's laps. "Daddy what happens to mommy?"
"Hmm Jayden you remember all those little siblings that your classamtes have? Like the little sister of Alex and baby Carol of Matthew? Your siblings are now inside mommy's belly and growing up! Soon they will be ready to come out and meet you." Henry rubbed Jayden's little back and lifted him up, he went on to collect Victoria who was listening on the floor too, her toys abandoned on the floor when she heard Jayden asked the question. Henry returned to the seat with one child on each if his thighs. "About 4 months later, you two will become big brother and sistee to 2 babies!"
Sam smile softly as he heard how Henry told it to the kids. He then moved closer to his husband and kids. "Yeah, Like your daddy said. Mommy will get bigger soon. Who wants to take care their little babies? " Sam said,l smiling as Victoria and Jayden seem to excite about it. He let a low moan as the twins start kicking. They spend very wonderful time together.
Soon the twins started to doze off, and Henry, since 4 months ago, had become the one to get the kids to bed. As he sat down with the childred in their little beds, he whispered to them "now Victoria, Jayden, now you know that yohr mommu is carrying your siblings. He would be feeling unwell and heavy, tired all the time, like when you were sick with fever last time. That didnt feel good did it? So for the coming 4 months, be nice to mommy ok? Listen to what he said and don't run away when he tell you not to. Be good ok? Especially when daddy's not at home, you two need to look after mommy for me. Can you do that?"

Both kids looked at Henry and nodded seriously. They pinky bumped to solemnly seal the vow.
Sam was waiting on the couch in the living room. It's 9 p.m. bedtime for kids but it's break time for mommy. He smiled to Henry as He was walking down stair the sat beside him. "Having a secret time without me huh?" He jokes, moving closer to his husband then leans to Henry's shoulders. " thought I could help to get the kids to bed as I still can, honey. I'm quite sure that they still want my bedtime stories" He say, rubbing his belly.
"Yes I made a little deal with them, but that's a secret that you would never know of." Henry said with a pretend serious face. "However, yes I think you can continue with the bedtime stories... although I guess mine are quite effective as they fall asleep so quickly with my boring storytelling skills!" Henry hugged Sam tight and lightly patted the prominent belly.
"Haha, I will help you to improve it, honey. like you are my pregnant coach" He joked, rubbing his belly. "Now time for talking with someone else huh? I think you can remember what I alway ask you to do with the babies in my belly?" He said, smiling. He has changed his positions to lead his back to the couch that makes it easy for Henry to massage and talk to his belly.
"Hmmn of course! And also a part that I enjoy so much. Now where's the lotion..." Henry searched in the nearby cabinet and got it. "Now lift your shirt please?" As he returned he looked at the now exposed belly. "Do you feel like your belly is growing faster this time? It is usual for 2nd pregnancies to have a bigger belly than before because your ogan had been stretched once already. The babies' sizes, as of last check up, are within normal range although you belly appeared to be bigger."
"Yeah it's bigger than the last time and I kinda like to so much. Do you?" Sam lifted his shirt's showing his perfect belly with the twins inside. Sam rubs it softly from the side and comes to the middle belly before he let Henry touches it. "Hmm. I can remember this felling. I swear it is one of the most wonderful time in my life" He moans softly as Henry pour the lotion and start rubbing around his belly.
"Yes my love, I love these intimate sessions we have. I like how the babies kick under my palms, and how my touches usually soothes them. I like the feeling of being able to make you feel better in general." Henry spread the lotion evenly on the belly, feeling the movement underneath. "we can find out about the sexes of these two little babies in our next checkup! You do remember about the checkup right?"
"Yeah, I do. but can my doctor remind me again when it's close huh?" He said softly, letting moans as Henry moves his hands around his belly. "Our twins seem to love your touches so much, honey. I can feel it" He says as Sam can feel the babies are soothed by his husband. Sam leans his back more to get comfortable then he closes his eyes to relax.