Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry patted Sam's big belly annd then stood back up. He went to the bathroom and took the supplies he needed, returning to their room and saw Sam with his legs spread wide apart, his face almost shining, even though he was so tired, it was still dshowing the radiant of a proud mother. It made Sam very beautiful. When henry looked down to his legs and the private parts hidden by the belly dangling so low, he found himself having a reaction and he blushed himself. He didnt think this was a good time for tgat at all but his wife's body was simply too amazing. He looked at his hand and saw the oil that he was going to insert into Sam and sighed, this would be a huge challenge on his control.
Sam smiled widely as he saw his blushing husband. He knew this was the hard time for Henry to control his desire, but Sam can't handle anything now. "Henry? what are you thinking about, hmm?" He asked, pretending to be innocent, but playing with his belly a bit to make it bigger that teasing his husband. He stopped it as he heard his husband was breathing so hard to handle himself then he said. "I'm sorry, Honey, but you know I can't handle that thought I want it sometimes" He whispered, rubbing his belly. Henry can see how the babies were moving so hard and low inside Sam's belly.
"Of course.... and please stop teasing me, Sam. I know you are doing it deliberately, yoy always want to see me lost control over you. You are such a naughty wife." Henry smiled good naturedly as he got deep breathes in and out to control his desire. He went.on the bed and helped bury Sam in pillows, giving his big, low belly a brief rub before finding himself getting aroused by his wife's natural scent again. He moved back and said, not looking at Sam directly. "I .. I will return in a quick minute Sam. I need a cold water bath now. God you are just so attractive my member is not obeying my will at all. I promise I will be back very soon." With that said he quickly went into thr shower.
Sam smiled widely with Henry's reaction. Sometimes he wanna help his husband, but he knew that he can bear with anything now. "It's okay my lovely husband. You don't know how cute you are now" Sam whispered, looking at Henry who was trying to control his desire. He lifted his shirt a bit, showing his huge belly as Henry was out to the bathroom. "Your daddy is so cute babies. You both don't know how much he is suffering now" Sam said, rubbing his belly, finding his member hardened too. It was not strange for his pregnancy when sometimes the babies kicked his sensitive spot inside him.
Henry quickly got ready to come back out and saw the slight bulge in Sam's pants showing his arousal. He smiled. "Look who is aroused now? Am I looking too good like this?" He hadnt worn his shirt yet, with judt a towel around his waist. He rubbed his hands against each other to warm it up before sitting down on the bed and rubbed Sam's naked belly. "Hmmmm how about I give you a hand job..... or a head when I apply the oil on you? You want that to be before or after your belly rub? Babies? What do you think?" Henry leant down on Sam's belly, pretending to consult the babies' opinion too.
Sam's face blushed red as he heard that. His husband aways noticed everything and knew what he wanted. "I....I don't know, but Do you really okay with it? I....I mean it's too selfish sometimes" Sam whispered softly and moaned as Henry moved his hands around his belly. He knew his husband deliberately do it to arouse him. "Ahhh, Babies you daddy is so naughty. How can mommy refuse him? but Mommy needs the massage for you both first. Does daddy can wait for it, huh?" Sam said, rubbing his belly. Henry with only the towel was so attractive. He knows how to tases his wife.
"It satisfies me even better to know you are enjoying, so dont worry about me. But of course if you would also help me orgasm.... maybe let me rub on your belly with my member, it would be good too." Henry smirked as he started getting into position for the massage. He knelt down on the bed and rubbed lotion all over his hand and started the rub, finding himself needing even more lotion now with the belly so big and dropping.
Sam moaned softly as Henry moved his hands around his huge belly. The babies seemed to know it. They kicked stronger to response their daddy. "Hmm, You kids are so naughty like you, Henry. Maybe I can let you do what you want, but we still have the long way to go. You said you'll rub my cervix with the oil, right?" Sam whispered, changing position for a bit. He has never done that before, but he is willing to do it if that'll help everything to end faster.
"Oh yes rubbing on your cervix and then a handjob. Hmm and they say the best thing to promote labor is male hormones in ... ... " Henry left that unsaid, knowing Sam got thr idea with how much he was blushing. He cupped his face gently and said "but if you dont feel up for it it's perfeclty fine. I know how tired and in pain you are, I would rather not force you into it. Oil and my finger in you will be good enough replacememt. Henry would put Sam's needs over himself. He traced the bags under Sam's eyes, with love and apology on his face as he felt bad for his wife having to go through such torture now.
Sam looked at his husband as he moved his face closer. His face can clearly show how much he loves his husband. He smiled at him and gave Henry a soft kiss. "Thanks for always understanding me, Honey. As you said, I'm too tired to do anything now, just handjob is enough for me. Sorry about it, Henry" He whispered. Sam can't hide his tiredness for now. His bags with black color under his eyes and his breath that sounded too tired. Sam let a soft moan as Henry loved his hands down underneath. It almost reached to his sensitive part, but he tried to handle it. Sam wants to enjoy the massage a bit more because it is only one thing that can stretch the stress from his muscles.

(Sorry for avoiding too much sex scene haha)
(It's alright. As Henry had said, I dont mind no sex. It's all up to you :) i mainly just want Henry to show how attractive Sam is to him. just tell me if anything dont feel right for you... or just let Sam tell Henry xD)

"It's alright. Dont worry about it my love. That's why I went for the cold shower." Henry smiled and kissed Sam on each of his eyes. He sat closer to Sam, envrloping him and rubbed circles on the belly, using enough lotion to soften and moist up the skin. The belly's all shiny now and it made Sam look very pretty. After awhile, Henry decided he wanted to share this with Sam and he slipped out of bed and went to next door and moved a whole length mirror into their room so Sam could admire his own figure. He didnt say anything and missed Sam's worried look at him. He didnt know his wife misunderstood his husband leaving in the middle of the rub as being angry to him.
Sam was so worried as Henry walked out with almost no reason. He not even turned back to look at him as he was walking out. "H....Henry?" He called his husband but it was lower that Henry could hear it. "Honey" Sam whispered, rubbing his wet eyes. He was almost crying with that reaction from his husband. He knew he can't do anything for his husband with his big belly and Sam could understand if Henry would be bored him. "I.....I'm sorry" Sam said with trembling voice.
When Henry got back with the mirror he was shocked to see Sam's eyes rimmed red. He put down the mirror and approached Sam quickly, gathering him in his arms. "What's wrong babe? Is it the babies bothering you again? Babies! Dont be naughty and givr your mommy a break. Dont make him any more uncomfortable than he already is. Please?" Henry bent down to talk to the huge belly, rubbing on it and found the twins to be surprisingly calm already. He lookrd up at Sam, confused, and asked again. "Babe what's wrong? Tell me about that."
Sam rubbed his eyes, trying to control his mood. Although he was almost to give birth, it was still hard for him to control his hormones. "I....I don't know. I just thought you're angry that I can't response your desire. I....I'm sorry, Henry" He whispered softly and hugged his husband gently. "Please Henry. I will do everything you want. please don't be angry" Sam bent down to Henry's chest and whispered. Henry could feel some tears from Sam. Sometimes suffering the pain was better than being ignored by his husband.
"Sorry babe. I didnt think and sorry I have got you so scared. I was just trying to move the mirror into the room, I wanted you to feel how beautiful you are at this last moments of your pregnancy, so that we can admire your belly together. I shouls have said something, I am so sorry...please dont cry now, I wasnt mad at you, how could I be angry at you when you are suffering so much for me? I love you too much for that " henry kissed away Sam's tears, desperately wanted to stop his wife's sorrow immediately.
Sam stopped crying then looked at his husband who was trying his best to soothe his wife. He grabbed Henry's hand and kissed it gently. "I love you, Henry. More than everything, so I can't handle with being angry or ignored from you" He leaned forward to Henry's chest and said. "I'm suffering this for you, Henry. There is no problem for me if you are here on my side" Sam tried his best to show how much he loved his husband. He then asked if Henry still wanted them to admire his belly together. Sam always love when his husband gets behind him and play with his belly, so it's not bad if he can see in the mirror.
"Dont worry my love, I will never leave you." Henry said softly. With the mirror there, he could see clearly how big the belly of Sam was and how he looked at Henry lovingly. He smiled getting behind Sam and caressed hisbelly. Sam's weight on his chest was comfrotablr and he slowly slid his hands further down the belly, getti.g to between.his legs as he started stroking. He knew Sam needed this released, being affected by tbe pregnancy hormones, and was happy to serve his wife.
Sam let a low moan as his husband reached down to his cock. "Ahh, You are so naughty, Henry. I still want you to massage my belly more, but you know I can't stop it when you start, so can you do it for me after this?" Sam whispered, leaning and putting his weight a bit more on Henry. His legs were struggling with the pleasure inside his cock. He knew he shouldn't move so much that would affect his belly. Henry seemed to notice it and just stroked his cock as slowly. Sam can't even see his cock with huge belly at the middle, but he can't fee how hard it is. He then gripped Henry's legs to helped him releasing his pleasure
"Belly rubs... of course, that's one of my favourite activities." Henry whispered beside Sam as he stroekd his cock slowly. He spared a hand to rub on the quivering belly, drawing small circles starting from the top. He gradually went to the popped bellynitton and drew slightly patterns on it, dancing around the little perk on the round belly. He kissed Sam whenever he moaned, his heart filled with love for his wife. "Soon, my love, soon you will not have this big belly. I think I will miss it."
Sam let a loud moan while Henry was kissing him and moving his hand over his belly. The babies seemed to know their daddy's hand. They kicked slightly to response Henry. Henry can feel the precum from Sam's cock after just a little time. He can't hold that any longer with his hormones now. He then moved his hands and also rubbed his belly while looking at his husband with the passion. "Yeah, I'll miss it too, but we still have many things to do after that. We will raise our twins like we had ever done with Jayden and Victoria, but before that we need to pass that hard time together, Henry. that'll not be easy for me."