Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry patted Sam's hand to console him. "Dont worry, our kids will love you no matter what. Just be yourself." Just then their babysitter had brought their kids in and they rushed forward seeing their mother for the first time in a week. They had missed him dearly and would ask Henry where their mommy was. They screamed and cried "mommy" when they got in, both were crying already. Henry picked them up and placed them on his lap, controlling them so they wouldnt accidentally touch on sam's wounds. "Babies remember what I told you about mommy?"
Sam's heart was sore as he saw how his kids cried and screamed. it makes he know that he need to be better for his family. Sam leaned forward and rubbed Victoria and Jayden,s head gently with his both hands. "Don't cry my loves. You will make mummy cry like you." He said, giving a soft smile to their kids. "See! Mommy is okay now and your brothers too" Sam said, trying to console his kids. Victoria seems to understand it, but Jayden still cries so hard, showing how he worry about his mommy. Sam then asks Henry to placed Jayden on his bed and kisses his kid's forehead gently to soothe him.
Henry whispered soft words to Victoria, who was also sobbing and clutching tightly to Henry, but her eyes never left Sam, like he woulf just disappear again if she blinked. Henry smiled softly and stood up, sitting on the other side of the bed so Sam could get close to her too. The kids were very behaved and didnt move too much or kick, careful of Sam's condition.
Henry can see how sad Sam was as he saw his kids crying and sobbing although he can't remember anything. He gave both kids with the kisses again then asked Henry to moved them closer that Sam can hug them gently. "Mommy knows you all are so worried about mommy, but don't cry huh? Mommy is okay now and Daddy will bring mommy back home soon" He says softly, hugging his kids gently.
Henry also helped calm the kids. He rubbed on their backs and said "hey kiddos you know daddy is there to make sure mommy will be back ok? I always keep my promises and now I promise you, mommy will be back very soon. You two have been so lovely that Mommy missed you two very much so he is trying very hard to get well enough to go home. Now if you two continue to cry then mommy cannot concentrate enough on getting better. So calm down now ok?"
Both seems to obey their daddy. Victoria stopped crying and Jayden was still sobbing but not too much. Sam smiled to his kids then hugged them again. "Good good! You both are doing well. Mommy promises that mommy will back home as fast as mommy can, so don't worry" He said softly. Sam was surprised when Jayden asked to touch his belly. His kid said that he missed his brothers so much, so Sam lifted his shirt slowly, showing his perfect orb for Jayden.
Henry smiled, Jayden always loved touching Sam's belly. Ever since he had experienced a kick of the babies. "Remember just touch, dont press ok?" Henry reminded Jayden as he nuzzled his soft hair. "Did your brothers said hi to you this time?" He felt Victoria fidget in his arms and let her lean forward to mimick her brother's actions.
"Yeah papa, I can feel them now. I love them so much, can't wait for them." Jayden said with excited eyes. Sam smiled and rubbed both kids' hair softly. "They are really excited with you" Sam said as the babies kick stronger but still not hurt him. Sam was very happy with his family now and it surely helps him remember something. He smiles to Henry as his husband seem happy with this moment too.
They continued to talk and chat, though sometimes Sam had difficulty following some of their topics, especially when the kids were talking about their lives in school. Henry was quick to react during those times and he would distract the kids and let them move onto different topics, or hinting subtly to Sam on how to answer. Soon the kids started dozing, after getting so excited and crying, it had made them tired.
Sam can see the kids started dozing. He then kissed them softly and said, "Mommy knows you both want to be here with mommy, but this is not the place for kids to stay. You both will be sick if stay for a long time, so back home for mommy, huh?" He said, trying to explain toe their kids. They seem to refuse it and insist on staying with Sam, but finally, they obey when Henry helped Sam to speak with them. Sam gave them the kisses again before the babysitter brings them out of them room. His tears run down on his face when the kids left. There are many wonderful moments here and he wants to remember it all.
Henry wrapped Sam in his arms and patted his back. "You are doing great already. The kids didnt even realise there is anything wrong with you. Give yourself some time, the memories will be back sooner or later. And even if they dont, we are constantly creating new sweet memories together. Dont cry babe... oh my whole family just cant stop crying today." Henry smiled a bit as he wiped the tears away.
Sam stopped crying as he heard and said, "I think. Although I can't remember anything now, our kids affect so much on me." He laughed when he realized his softie. "Henry, I can feel something. I can't tell what it is, but I can feel something that I'm really familiar with it" He says to his husband, doesn't expect that Henry will be happy like he is for now.
(Wanna skip to when Sam remember all his memery?)
(Yea sure.)

"That's a really good sign. I will let them come visit again tomorrow, if possible even everyday. They may be the key to bringing back uour memory." Henry was excited by the news and smiled so big to Sam. He clutched his hand and said "truth be told I am quite looking forward to getting a whole and intact Sam, with the memories, back. Let'see what would happen over the next few days."
It's almost one and half week that Sam has stayed in the hospital. His wounds are getting better and almost heal all of it, but Henry still wants him to stay here for monitoring his memories. Their kids are very helpful. Sam can remember something but he can't tell what it is until today.

Sam opened his eyes slowly, looking at Henry who is sleeping beside him. "Hey! Henry, Thanks for five yea..." He stopped saying then his tears run down on his face. Henry has never told him about the anniversary, but Sam can remember it by himself. He is still confused, but he knows that something is happen now.
Henry was still confused with sleep when he heard Sam talking, he rubbed on his eyes and asked "babe what did you just say?" In his fussy mind he wasnt too aware of what he had heard. He looked up to see Sam was crying, tears all over his face and he was startled awake. "Oh baby what's wrong? Are you in pain? Shall I alert the doctor?"
"H....Henry, Thanks for five years. Thanks for helping me out of the street0 You may not know it, but that day I,m just wanna surprise you with the launch" He said, sobbing and grabbing Henry's hand tightly. "I....I'm just so confused now, b...but I think I can remember everything now. I can remember about you. Victoria and Jayden. I can remember how much we love each other and you're always protecting me."
"Sam..... you remembered....." Henry was at first stunned at first but soon overwhelmed with happiness when he had processed that. He didnt think he had felt this happy for all of his life. "Oh my .. Babe welcome back. Come herr...." he wrapped Sam tightly in hisvarms and started crying too. "Well this is really a great... surprise as an anniversary gift. Though thanks babe, for returning to me... to us." He kissed Sam repeatedly, not knwing how else to show his thankfulness.
Sam smiled as he realized how much Henry was happy with it. He leaned his face forward to Henry's chest and stayed in that position for a long time. "I can remember how much you love me, Henry. Thanks for always taking care me. I'm back and we'll back to our home soon" Sam whispers softly, holding his husband tightly.
Their moment of reconciliation went on until both calmed down enough. Henry kissed Sam again and said "ok I will alert the doctor. I guess you also cant wait to reunite with the children? Let's see how well you are recovering." He lookrd into Sam's eyes and said once again. "Thank you babe for accepting me even when you lost your memory."
"I love you what you are, Henry. I didn't love you because of my memories, That's why I can't refuse you although I can't remember anything" Sah said, giving Henry a warm smiled.
The doctor came in after few minutes that Henry alarmed him. They checked everything and told them that Sam can go home tomorrow but he still need to come back to monitor his wounds and brain. The doctor was surprised how fast Sam can remember everything. He told that Sam has the good encouragement from Henry. He patted Henry's shoulders and enjoined him to take care his wife before left the room.