Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam was so relaxing in the pool. He loved the scent Henry out in the water. He leaned a bit, resting his body on his husband. Sam closed his eyes, also enjoying with the scent of his husband. His belly was still high, so it was still higher that the water. Sam put his both hands on his belly and massage it gently. "Can we just stay like this for a bit? We can enjoy every moment slowly. no need to rush." He whispered, looking up at Henry. He also kissed him back when he bent for that. Sam could feel Henry's cock below his ass. It was hard yet and it was good since he could do everything slowly. Sam also out Henry's hand on his belly where the baby was kicking to respond his daddy.
"As long as we dont start to wrinkle from being in the water for too long, we could be here for as long ss you want." Henry nuzzled against Sam's cheeks, emjoying the feeling of the turbo on his.back. the jacuzzi had rumbling turbines sending massaging currents out, and he sighed and enjoyed the sensation, leaning his head back against the cushion that was built in with the pool. He could feel their son kicking against his palm. It must be tbe new sensation sending waves into Sam's belly that made the fetus so excited.

The longer they stayed, the more touches Henry started giving Sam on the speicifc places that he knew Sam loved. He would brush over his sweetspots from time to time, more teasing than anything.
Sam let the soft moans as he was teasing his sweet spots. It aroused Sam so much and he wasn't sure if he could handle that for longer. "Ahh, you're teasing me, huh? You can feel how our son is so excited. Why don't we move to another part now?" Sam said, breathing heavily from the pleasure. He also led Henry's hands down to his cock that was jerking off. "Can we start here?" He said, smiling gently. It was quite hard to move for Sam now, so they could start with something easy. He could feel how Henry's cock was brushing his ass. They both were aroused by each other now.
"Why dont we start simultaneously?" Henry smirked but he started stroking Sam's cock first. It had become slightly difricult to reach for Sam himself, the big belly was getting into the way. Soon, he would reaxh the stage when he needed Henry's help even to pee, if he wanted to stand when going. Henry expertly stroked his cock, be sure to nudge against the cockhead when he groped the base and his balls with his pinkie. From the heavy breathing, he was prrtty sure Sam would be cumming very fast.
Sam was breathing heavily. He grabbed Henry's legs tightly as his husband was stroking his cock faster. "Ahhh, I....I can't hold it that long." He moaned louder as his husband expertly moved his hands around. Henry always knew how to make his wife cum so fast with his sensitive spots. Sam unconsciously spread his legs wider, making more space for his belly and responding how his husband was pleasuring his cock. "AHhhh. It's coming. I....I can't hold that" Sam said, moaning. He was squirming in Henry's embrace. He knew that he would cum for many times tonight, at least when Henry put his cock inside.
Sam was both sqruiming and quivering, giving sexy and hot moans when he struggled to keep the orgasm in. Henry could feel his own cock filling up quick as well, thanks to the unconscious rubbing against his member by Sam's nice peachy bum. He storked it even faster and Sam jerked up when he came with a scream. Henry, being naughty, fondled with his breasts when Sam was cumming, making him jerk another time as another wave of orgasm overccame him, his cock spurting out another rope of cum.

With Sam panting on him, unable to uttee a word with the 2 successive orgasms, Henry sneakily started positioning his cock to align with Sam's bottom. As they hadnt had real sex for some time, Henry slipped a finger back to the area and tested his opening, at first just rubbing, later breaching it slightly to prepare Sam for what's happening next.
Sam was moaning and screaming in the pleasure when Henry started playing with his opening. He would want Henry to put his cock inside quickly, but Sam knew that he needed to prepare after not having sex for time. "Arghhh, M....my husband is so naughty." He said, moaning longer and louder. Sam unconsciously rolled his hips back and forth, rubbing his ass on Henry's cock and asking it to come in. He grabbed his husband tightly, trying to handle suck the pleasure. He was sure if he could cum more, but he just wanted another time at the same time with his husband. His cock was still jerking off. His entire body struggled with the pleasure. Sam's body was hot now although he was in the jacuzzi.
Sam was as tight and warm as he remembered, and Henry's cock jerked as he thought about the delicious memory and also from Sam rubbing his bottom against his prick. "Yes I am naughty.... son, you should remember that, mommy always said pdaddy's naughty, but he himself always tease daddy as well! That is called rightful revenge, ok?" Henry said, talking to his son in Sam. He knew Sam's body and when he could take it, Henry inserted another finger, scissoring thrm as he prepared his wife effextively. He was starting to pant as well himself, all the sound of Sam's moaning, his lovely body on him and the sensation on his fingers were too much. Henry yanked away his fingers and finally pushed himelf into Sam. It was a bit tighter than brfore, and Henry growled fron the intensity of his penetration.
"Ahh!!" Sam was screaming wit how tight he was. He could fee Henry's cock was penetrating him inside slowly. It was good that Henry knew how to do it. He grabbed Henry's thighs tightly as Henry started moving faster. "S...son, your daddy is the best in the word." He said, struggling with the pleasure inside. He threw his head back, leaning it on Henry's chest when the pleasure ran high. Sam's hips unconsciously respond that thrust from his husband as he always did. Sam eventually lifted his body a bit, giving more space fro Henry's cock to move slower. It was something he had missed so much during his 4 months of the bed rest. He gasped with the pleasure inside and Sam couldn't even control his body now.
"You are more excited than usual Sam... or is it because it's been such a long time I am forgetting about it." Henry teased, he growled when Sam started cooperating and moving his hip against him, which had him thrusting deeper. He held Sam's belly as he thrusted, feeling the mass jiggle against his palm as he slammed hard into his wife. It indeed had been a long time, and Henry was feeling exceedingly excited as well, growling loud in the bathroom as their vigorous movements made the water splash against the pool.
Sam was breathing heavily. His body was bumping up and down as his husband trusted him deeply. "ahhh, I...it's such a long time. I've missed this so much." He said moaning louder. He was aroused by growling of his husband. He knew that it was hard to Henry to thrust that hard when Sam was so heavy, but his husband was strong enough. He could feel his ass was loosening with each trust from Henry. They were so close as Henry held his belly tightly. He could feel how Sam and their son were excited. Sam screamed out loud when his husband was slamming his ass faster and stronger. His cock was already hard again. Sam was sure that he would cum soon.
With each thrust, Sam's belly would rise out of the water and collapse back in like a whale coming up for air. Henry thrusted like an animal into Sam, unalbe to control himself for he hadn't been doing this for long as well. He reached down as he felt it close as well, and palmed Sam. The moment his large hand touched Sam's prick, sam orgasmed with a loud scream. Henry also moaned out loud with how that orgasm caused Sam to clench down on his cock. He bit down on Sam's neck with the overwhelming pleasure, thrusting a final few times into Sam, getting very deep, almost to his cervix, before deposting his load into Sam as well.
Sam was breathing heavily with how deep as Henry trusted through his ass. He screamed with that cum from his husband, leaning on him weakly. Sam couldn't even move now. It was full inside and he could feel the weight of Henry's load inside. Henry's cock was still inside and it was sucked tightly by Sam's ass. "Ahhh, it seems that someone needs one more turns now" He said, breathing heavily. Sam could let the moans every time that Henry just moved his cock inside. They both were tired, but eh knew that his husband could do it more and it was the reward for their wonderful trip. He moved his hips up and down again, tyinr to arouse his husband with that. He might need some help for his husband for another round.

(Just don't wanna make it too short. I hope it is okoy. I don't know if I'm doing it good.)
(It's great, dont worry about it ;) i like how Sam wanted to.please Henry, when it was also the same for Henry wanting to please his wife)

Henry rubbed Sam's hips for a moment first before he started helping Sam move up and down on his cock. He never knew he could stood up that quickly after an orgasm, but Sam just worked magic on him. He moaned from his sensitive cock receiving mucb attention and friction again. He needed this. He needed this after all the months of repress and he was grateful for his wife to know him well enough, that he forced himself to bounce. He could feel how tired Sam was, from both his breathing and sweating, so he helprd him move his heavy body when he soon started thrusting again, mumbljng Sam's name when another round started.
(Glad to know it Blush )

Sam moaned loudly, moving up and down. It was slow by help from his husband, but it made his ass more sensitive. They moved slowly but stably. It wasn't too tired far Sam, so he could that longer. They were mumbling each other's name when the second round start. Henry's cock stood straightly against Sam's ass with each thrust. He grabbed his belly as they moved together. Henry could feel how his cock was sucked although it was the second round. It seemed that Sam's body had missed this so much. "I love you, Ahhh."He said, moaning again. Sam's head threw back, leaning that on Henry's shoulders. He gasped with the pleasure. His pleasure was so much and Sam can't stop it now.
If their previous round had been fire, this time it was water. Henry kept it slow and loving. After spending all his accumulated passion, he now had the heart to enjoy it. He wanted to make hsi wife squealed with pleasure, scream with ecstacy. He spent the time to find the sweetspots, hitting it at that special angle every time. With their movement, their son's kicking strong as well. He rubbed tbe belly to calm the baby down. "I love you so much as well sam..."
Sam gasped so hard as Henry hit his sweesopts for many times. He couldn't even say anything, just enjoyed the pleasure. "Ahhhh, you're so good. Teasing me over and over."Sam said, screaming in pleasure. He lost his energy so quick with that sweet thrusts from his husband, but he couldn't stop it. Sam let his husband lead him but still moved his hips up and down. The baby seemed to obey his daddy. He kicked so hard but stopped when Henry calmed him down. "M...more, honey. I want more" He screamed loudly. Although he was tired, Sam could do it more and he wanted it.
"You want more? Oh yes you are getting more." Henry sat up a bit higher so he was holding Sam's waist. Without warning, he turned Sam with his cock still buried deep in Sam, flipping him over so he was straddling his hips. As he turned Sam, his cockhead nudged the hardest ever into his prostate and Sam orgasmed again. Henry saw his eyes rolling back, and his cum shoot through the water. Henry chuckled as Sam laid his head on his shoulder, panting harshly and laying all his weight on him. "You think you could do more? Bounce for me babe...." he said crooking his knees so Sam could find some suppirt from behind on his back, and waited for Sam to recover enough and thrust himself on his cock.
Sam was laying his whole body on his husband. It was so hard this time, but he wanted it just a bit more. "I love you, honey." He whispered and placed a deep kiss on his husband as they were facing each other. He took a little time to recover then moved his hips up and down slowly. He moaned while they were kissing and pressing hard on each other. He held his husband tightly, letting him to supported his whole body. His head threw back and pulled him from the kiss quickly as Henry hit his sweet spot again.Sem held and pinched on Henry's shoulders deeply, healing in his pleasure. His belly was bouncing as he moved slowly slowly. Henry could feel their son inside Sam through Sam's belly, pressing against his abs.

(Mitsuo? It's fine haha I'm still wondered how you can remember all you characters ;)
(OMG i am so sorry!!!! That's a stupid mistake that shouldnt happen..... i would check more carefully from now on! Real sorry about that.... >.<)

Henry spared a hand to help hold Sam's belly steady, and also supported it so Sam neednt use so much energy in bouncing himself up and down. He geowled when Sam's legs went soft when he hit a particularly sensitive spot in Sam, causing him to drop himself on his cock. His entirely cock was inserted into Sam and the sensation was overwhelming. He had to lean his head back as well and squeezed his eyes shut to get over the urge to cum as well.