Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I am glad I am here to make your first memory a nice one. Rest now my dear, I will be here as always." Henry said, his hands never stopped rubbing. He found himself at ease now that he had Sam's familiar weight on his chest. He woud be here.to help bis wife recover and get through this difficult time.
Sam opened his eyes slowly, didn't know how long he has slept. "H...Hi" He said softly to Henry who was still massage his belly. "Sorry for letting you do it for a long time, but that feels so good and makes me sleep well" He smiled. His face flushed red as his belly was growling. It's two days that Sam didn't eat anything and the babies seem to want it too. They kick vigorously to tell this to their daddy.
Henry smiled at Sam, "i will get you your dinner. Sorry you will have to endure through the food provided here. Let me get down first." He shifted Sam forward to get down the bed, kissing his foreheas slightly to find a nurse for Sam and his dinner. He twsiting his arms aftee he got out, 2 hours of bekly rub was quite tiring, but quite worth it as he could see Sam's peaceful sleeping face throughout.
Sam was guilty when he saw Henry was twisting his arms from his tiredness. "I thought I had slept for a long time. S..sorry for letting you do it too long" He said, grabbing Henry's hand and massage it gently. Sam didn't know if it help but he just wanna do something for someone he has ever called Husband. It's not long time till the nurse brings the food to them. Sam smiles and hugs Henry's arm before let him go to prepare the dinner.
Henry smiled when Sam helped him massage his arms back. He picked up his hands and kissed it to say thank you. He got the 2 trays of food near the bed and propped Sam up so he could eat from the table on the bed.

"Sam you have bruised your ribs and your head when you was hit, so the doctor would want to keep you in the hospital for awhile for.observation..... if... do you want me to bring the kids to here and visit you? Will you want to see them?" Henry sat beside Sam and asked him when they started eating.
Sam's tears run down as he heard that. He didn't know what happened to him, but only one thing he knew is the kids are really important for him. He wiped the tears as he saw how Henry was worried about him. Then he grabbed his hand tightly. "Y.....yeah I would love to see them b....ut I can't remember anything about them, so please tell me and teach me how to care them. I...I don't wanna hurt our kids" He says, trying to smile and be stronger. The kids may help him but Sam still need little time to learn how to treat them
"They have been asking so I told them that mommy was not well amd in the hospital. I will let them know what to expect and they would be good. I... I couldn't tell them that mommy had lost his memory towards then, they will be very sad so .. maybe I tell thrm mommy was still a bit confused and would sometimes not remember things, but not losing all your memory? Our children are the sweetest angels in the world so they will understand."
"Yeah I'll do the best to treat them like I aways did before the accident. Henry, I want your help. I don't wanna hurt out kids" He said, rubbing his belly, trying to remember something about their kids. Henry can see how worried Sam is and he can't continue eating his dinner. He shook his head, trying to eliminate all his stress. He know Henry will be worried about him.
"We will discuss about them later, after your dinner. You and the babies will need it to recover quick. And don't.you avoid the carrots as you usually do, you have promised me you would be a good role model for this kids and you would eat them beforr...." Henry stopped as he was reminded this Sam no longer share that memory. He smiled bitterly and let the topic slide. "Anyway, we will talk about, but not until you finish your plate."
Sam was surprised how he avoid the carrots although he can't remember anything. It gave him hope to get better. He smiled to his husband and tried to eat carrots. "Tell me more, Henry. Tell me more about myself. I wanna know everything that make me not hurt our kids" He said, smiling to his husband. It took a little long time for dinner as Sam needs to eat all carrots but he's happy about it because of his husband is beside him
Henry smiled at Sam who had been trying hard to finish the carrots. He would wrinkle his nose a bit wheneve he took the first bite and it was there still, with memory or not.

He let Sam sit back down a bit. "Victoria and Jayden are 4 now, they are studying in kindergarten. Victoria likes following me around would go hug you first thing after he got back from school...." he contnued on to introduxe to Sam about their habits and life.
Sam smiled as he heard the story about himself and his family. "I seem to have the wonderful family, right?" He said, giving a small smile to his husband. Sam grabbed Henry's hand as he saw how happy Henry was when he was talking about their family. He took a long time to understand and think about how to not hurt his kids. "I'll try my best, Henry. When will you bring them here?" Sam is still worried about it but he can't really wait to see his kids.
"I am thinking maybe during the weekend, which was two days from now. I want you to have tomorrow to recover better. Is that alright?" Henry asked as he stroked the back of Sam's hand absentmindedly.
"Yeah that's good. I don't want them to seem a lot of my wounds too, so give time for it to heal." He said and grabbed Henry's tightly. His husband looks tired from caring him all day. "Henry, You can go to your work tomorrow. I'm okay. Nurses can take care of me." He siad, leaning his back to the pillows as Henry used it to be the cushions. Sometimes Sam feels guilty to his husband as Henry alway take care of him.
"No it's fine. I have asked them to redirect ny patients to other doctoes in the clinic. They are all very understanding of the situation, especially the patients who could really picture the situation with first hand experience." Henry reassured Sam, holding him back. "I wouldnt be able to concentrate knowing you are alone in this room, especially with your memory loss."
Sam gave Henry a warm smile as he heard that. He grabbed his hand tightly, trying to let him know how much Sam loves his husband without any memory. They spent the night with talking about Sam's memory that Sam asked Henry to tell them more. "I'm the luckiest wife to have a husband like you, Henry" He said, smiling.
(Wanna play more or skip when the kids come?)
(Let's skip ;))

Henry let Sam sleep early, he spent the whole day showing Sam with even more photos, from different periods of their lives together. Wedding photos, honeymoon and the children growing up. He felt like reliving those memories himself when he talked about it and shared it with Sam.

He had told Sam he would ask the babysitter to bring the kids here in the afternoon, so that have the whole morning to prepare. "I think we should take a bath, and then change your clothes. I think these patients' robe may look scary to them. What do you think?" Henry asked Sam gently.
Sam's face flushed red as he heard that. Two days ago, the nurses helped him to take a bath because Henry still didn't wanna forced Sam too much but for now Sam wanna try to do it with someone he has call Hus.band. "Y....Yeah, C..can you help me?" He said, blushing, and Henry can notice it. Sam smiles to his husband, trying to show that he want to take a bath with his husband but he just doesn't have any memory of it.
Henry smiled, he loved how his wife's face turned rosy red when he blushed. He took his hand and clutched it tight. "If you don't feel comfortable for me to be helping you to shower, it is perfectly fine to let the nurse help you. Yes we are married and I am your husband, but don't feel obligated to let me do this. Are you sure you are comfortable with it?" He asked Sam seriously. He wanted to make sure this was really what he wanted.
Sam smiled while looking at his husband. "Y...yeah, I'm okay with it. As you told me, we are married, so I should try. It may help me remember something" He said softly, trying to not make his husband worried too much about him. Henry is only one he believes. Then he asks Henry to help him out of the bed. It's not easy with the wounds and his big belly.