Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Ya sure, pure back rub. Or maybe Sam will moan a bit but Henry wont tease him. He knew his wife is so tired already ;))

"I love you too, more than anything. Even more than our children but I will never let them know." Henry smiled into Sam's kiss. He knelt down to face the huge belly and put his palms on it. "See? I have covered the babies' ears so they cannot hear that. And if you really heard that please forget it before you two come out." Henry said the latter sentence in a whisper to the belly. Henry then stood back up and got their usual lotion from their bag preparing foe the back rub.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. "You know how to treat our babies, henry." He said, smiling. Sam leaned his back on the couch a bit as I was tense and hard then he smiled at his husband when he came back with the lotion in his hand. "Oh That will make me relax and help me so much, honey. Can you just massage my belly too?" He whispered, knowing that Henry can't refuse that words.
(Yeah pure back and belly rub. You know Sam can't stop moaning when Henry touches his body haha)
"Oh sam, you surely know how to manipulate your husband. You know I can never reject any requests from you." Henry smiled and agreed. "Let's start with your back? Turn around to the side so I can get to it?" Henry helped Sam shifted on the couch so he was sitting with his legs folded under the belly. Henry lifted up the shirt and let Sam lean forward to the cushions placed in front. "This is comfortable? Not pressing your belly right?" He asked when he was rubbing his palms together with the lotion, warming up his hands.
"Yeah, It's okay, honey. I can lay my side on the couch" He said as he leaned forward to the cushions more to make it easy for Henry to rub his back. He also leaned his side against the couch that it can support the side of the belly and not made him out too much weight only to the front. Sam grunted in pain as the first time Henry truly touched his tense muscle. Henry can feel it worse that he thought then Sam followed with moaning in the pleasure when his muscles began to loosen.
Henry frowned a bit feeling how sore Sam was. He pressed down harder to loosen the knots in the muscle, sighing a breath of relief when the moaning of Sam turned to pleasurable ones and not painful ones anymore. He put his focus on the lower parts that was the most used especially last night. He got close to Sam, letting him rest his upper back on him so he could press harder on the lower back.
Sam smiled softly as he can hear many sighs from his husband that made he know how Henry was so worried about him. "It's okay, honey. We had a wonderful time together. This is one thing I'm willing to suffer" He whispered as while leaning his upper back on his husband. Sam moaned a bit more when Henry reached to his lower parts. Henry knows that Sam can't handle with his touches
Henry kissed on the temple of Sam and said "i just wished the pleasurable time we spent together wouldnt make you suffer." He continued his massage, trying his best to make his wife feel better. The moan of Sam had made Henry smile, he liked to know how he affected Sam and this was making him proud that he was able to make Sam produce such sweet moaning. He continued to knead on his lower back, feeling the muscle gradually relax more.
Sam moaned as Henry kissed him and said. "How don't I suffer it with our pleasurable time? I'm 8 months with twins, Henry. You should be proud of yourself that you make the man with very big belly is willing to suffer the pain just because he want to have a wonderful time with you." Sam let a low moan again as his muscles were loosened a lot. He moves his hands down and grabs Henry's legs tightly, making his husband know how his wife is really relax now.
"Sam... you are always suffering yourself to make us happy. I love you for that but sometimes also hated it because you always pushed yourself so far. Although I cannot say I didnt enjoy because of your suffering. How mixed I am!" Henry shook his head and smiled. He continued to rub some more, making sure Sam was totally relaxed before moving on to the belly. He shifted Sam to sit even closer to Henry so he could reach his whole belly.

"I am moving on to the belly. Are the babies awake yet?" Henry rubbed his palms warm with some more lotion.
Sam moaned louder when Henry reached his hands to his belly. It's so sensitive with how big it is. He smiled as Henry said about the babies. He knew that daddy wanna say Hi with their little angels "They are not awake yet, honey. I think they are too tired like their mommy, but I think they'll respond you if you say Hi." Sam whispered then he patted his belly gently. "Hey my loves, You daddy wanna say Hi with you. Could you wake up for him?" He smiles as he says that.
Henry chuckled. "It's alright if the babies are asleep let them sleep, just like their mommy, close your eyes if you want and relax, even nap a little. I said I would ask you to rest for the whole day right? Why not start from now?" Henry started rubbing the massive belly, going from the top to the bottom. He gently separates Sam's legs apart further to get to the bottom where most of the slight stretchmarks are.
Although Henry didn't touch Sam's sensitive parts, his massage can still make Sam moan uncontrollably. "Y....Yeah I should calm myself a bit and take some rest here. Wake me up when you finish it. Rest all day doesn't mean I can't do anything with my husband" He whispered, leaning a bit more to make Henry can massage hs entire belly. Henry can feel the babies responds him when Sam almost falls asleep. It's not too strong to affect mommy's sleep.
Henry massaged on the parts where the babies had been moving the strongest, he felt like he was playing with the babies and occupying their attention to allow their mommy to sleep. Sam was lenaing heavily against Henry and it was indeed some weight, Sam wasnt very light now, but Henry felt so happy to support this weight. It was not a burden at all but a blessing. Sam would never put all his weight on Henry unless he wasnt very conscious,therefore proving Sam now was completely relaxed. Henry continued to rub for a long time because he wanted Sam to rest as long as possible.
Sam felt asleep quickly from his tiredness. He just remembered that Henry was playing with the babies. Henry can feel the soft snores from Sam. Sem didn't show much his tiredness from the pregnancy or any housework when he was home. Although he has only one month to go, Sam can't imagine how big he is when the due has come. "Umm, Henry can I cook for you again." He murmured while he was sleeping
Henry chuckled silently hearing what Sam had said. He kissed him lightly on the face loving how adorable his wife was. With the belly rub finished, and the babies seemed tp have fallen asleep together witb their mommy, Hnery flipped down th3 shirt and shifted himself so Sam could be more comfortable. He patted on Sam's arms softly, luring him to an even deeper sleep as he admired the features of Sam. He could see dark circles around his eyes and how tir3d he looked, but Sam was still beautiful in his eyes.
Sam had fallen asleep for many hours. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled when he saw Henry was also sleeping beside him. He moved closer to him then kissed his husband softly. "Hi, my lovely husband. can you wake up for your wife?" He whispered and hugged Henry gently. Sam smiled as his husband woke up, but still loved sleepy. "Want me to cook some lunch?" He asked, loving to see the reaction from Henry
Henry rubbed his eyes waking up from his sleep, he smiled at hearing Sam's question. "Do not try to trick me when I am just awake, your husband is cleverer than that. No you may not cook by yourself for lunch, but yes you can cook with my help. Or the even better way is you can direct me how to cook when you are sitting down beside me near the stove." Henry kept his eyes closed and nuzzled into Sam's neck, but his words was serious with a playful tone.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. He kissed Henry to make him fully wake up. "Oww, It's so good, I'll eat my husband's food today, huh?" He smiled as Henry touched his belly and rubbed it softly. They caressed each other a abit before Sam asked Henry to help him up then walked to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat for lunch?" He said, smiling to Henry who was tying the apron. Henry can see Sam slightly blush face when he saw his husband in the apron that make Henry so cute.
Henry laughed at how his little wife blushed seeing he tie the apron on. He put their foreheads together and said "what does my wife want to eat? You know you got 3 votes, with the 2 little ones in you, so you are the majority and can decide. Though if you ask me, I think some simple pasta will be all that I can manage with my limited skills... " he walked Sam to the nearest bar chair in the kitchen area and helped him sit down, lowering his wife gently.
"Yeah, pasta is good. I have 3 votes, but you know I can eat only less that you, Honey." He whispered and gave Henry a softly before let him cook their food. Henry looked so cute when he was focused on something. Sam smiled as his husband asked him sometimes and smiled at him when Henry did something wrong. It was a long time cooking, but Sam enjoyed is so much. Sometimes he teases his husband with his both hands on the side of his belly