Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(It's totally fine haha ;))

Sam was breathing heavily, trying to not put all his weight on his husband. He screamed with Henry's entire cock was inside him. The cock's head had reached his cervix cause Sam scream that loud. He tried his best to moved his hips up and down again. Sam touched Henry's head then faced it closer. "Cum for me, honey," Sam whispered, kissing his husband again. Henry had opened his eyes from that words and they were feeling each other. Sam was tired, but at least he wanted to end their third round.
Henry cupped Sam's face gently and kissed him tender and deep. He started taking control again, thrusting his hips up and gradually took over. He knew Sam's tired, evident from his trembling.hips and thighs. He moved his hands down to hold his hips and slowly grind into Sam. He felt Sam's canal quiver around.him, clenching tight sometimes when he hit a nice spot, but his cock.only twitched, still unable to get hard yet from the 2 orgasms. Henry made sure Sam was enjoying this, taking his sweet time stimulating his body, caressing his earlobes, his breasts, and his belly, wanting to Sam joining him when he cum.
Sam was moaning over and over as his husband was teasing his sensitive spot. He couldn't even move his hips now, so Sam let Henry did everything. "I....'m close now, but not sure if I can cum anymore," Sam said, breathing heavily. He had leaned his entire body on his husband and enjoyed that time.
"As long as I do it good enough, you would be cumming. At the same time with me." Henry said gently, but the determination was clear as well in his voice. He continued with his manipulation and was thrilled to see Ssam's member hardening, even though with great difficulty, and poked into his belly. He was quite sure this would be the last round, sam could have difficulty walking tomorrow morning with how thoroughly they had fucked. "Join me now baby, take my cock and cum togheter." He said with a seductive voice, holding Sam close as he thrusted hard, slamming into Sam so cleverly, using the way that he knew his wife would scream from pleasure.
Sam screamed out lod with the pleasure inside his ass. He could feel Henry's cum was shooting inside him. It filled his womb again and it could leak out when Henry pulled his cock out. "Ahhh, I love you, honey" He said moaning longer, grabbing his husband tightly. His cock was poking his belly as it released his cum. It was quite clear and sticky water after their two rounds. Sam was breathing heavily, collapsing on his husband. He wasn't sure if he could walk after this.
Sam was so out of breath on his chest. Henry could see his large belly heaving up and down vigorously as he tried to breath again. He drew patterns on it as he waited for Sam to get back some of his energy, while slipping his cock away from sam. Immediately, a large gush of cum came out, making the water murky. "I have such a large load in you..... has been way too long. I miss this. thank you for doing this with me Sam." He said, referring to the second round of his. He knew Sam was very tired already, but his wife's willing to do another for him. He was touched. Caressing his hair, he placed a gentle kiss on Sam's blushed face from the vigorous exercise they just had.
"Yhank you too, honey." He whipered softly as they both kissed each other again. "I think we need to have real cleaning now. Can you help me? I also can't wait to try your signature food" He said, smiling and trying to move but he had collapsed afain on his husband. Sam couldn't do anything himself now. He asked Henry to turned him around, so he could help cleaning his ass easily. He was moaning softly when Henry touched it agin. It wasn't sexual thing for now but Sam was till aroused from that. Henry's beautiful build was arousing him so much. He knew that his hubsand tried so hard to keep that build for Sam.
henry chuckled when Sam only managed to collapse on him again. Holding his wife's thick waist, he turned him around so he was once again granted with a full view of his perfect bottom. He caressed the white globes of flesh, then spread his hole gently. He stuck a finger in and rubbed against the senstiive wall that's been swelling slightly already. "Sorry babe.... I think this would hurt even tomorrow." he said even though he didn't sound too apologetical. He had planned for this, scheduling tomorrow as a day inside the cottage. As he spread his inner linings, a trickle of thick cum slip out of Sam's hole, and Henry had to swallow hard and look away as his cock reacted to that, especially because Sam had moaned at that same moment.
It was hard time for Sam to handle that moment. He could feel Henry's cock was reacting his moaning. "Hmm, someone still want that, huh? I think your wife can't bear that now" He joked, smiling. His cock also reacted with that couch from his husband. It took time for Henry to clean all inside his ass. It was red and swelled. Sam moaned in relaxing when Henry asked him to leaned a bit then started cleaning his belly with milk soap that Sam loved so much. "I really can't wait for your signature meal, honey. Is that a thing that you eat when we're having hard time? Hmm I have no to worry anymore when we have the quarrel. Should we do it soon?" He joked, moaning gently when his husban was teasing him responed that words from Sam.
Henry chukcled as he rubbed the white foam onto Sam's belly. It appeared somewhat like cum, and Henry had to close his eyes for awhile to force his erection from getting up again. "Sam! You are thinking we should quarrel? You know I hated to see your tears.... except while we make love..... and everytime we fight tears just fell from your eyes nonstop, breaking my heart into a million pieces. You want that for your lovely husband?" Henry asked as he teasingly bit on Sam's earlobe. He moved to clean all parts of sam, smirking when he imagined it was his seeds that covered his wife, marking him throoughly as his.

THey were soon ready and Henry got out first, wiping himself dry. He intended for Sam to wait for him to lift him up. "Hmm i could smell the delciious potatoes already... " he said while rubbing dry his muscular legs.
"Yeah, you're right. I heart is hurt when we were in that time. I can stop my trar because you're my everything." He said, smiling softly.
Sam's face blushed red while Henry was scleaning himself in front of him. Henry still had a perfect build from taking gym many times a week to keep that look for his wife. Sam tried to avoid looking it as much as he could. He could see how Henry was teasing him with his body. "Y...yeah, someone here is hungry again." He said, rubbing his growling belly. "It's not fair! You always have perfect build when I'm just having this fat build" He said as Henry moved to help him, showing his entire perfect build
Henry smirked at his wife's envious but longing stare on his body. "I keep up with the gym so i could move you around easily... why woul dyou want to train up when you are so perfect looking like yourself now? I think you might have noticed now..... i always find you most attractive when you are pregnant." he said kissing Sam as he lifted his wife out of the water, drying him with a huge towel that could no longer fit his waist. he might have paid more attention to his sensitive spots than usual, but in the end they managed to get dressed without getting too aroused.

helping sam sit down on the chair again, Henry fit a cushion below first so Sam's bottom wouldn't hurt too much. he dished the baked potatoes out and put it in frton of Sam.
Sam sat on the chair as Henry was preparing his dish. His clothes were thinner as the weather was warm in the cottage. He was rubbing his belly with his both hands and looking dow at it with his protective sight. It was the perfect moment and Henry could see that. He smiled at his husband when they just looked at each other. They didn't say anything, but that posture showed how Sam loved their son and also his husband. "This is wonderful." He whispered, loking down where the baby was kicking. Although he had done this for 2 times before, this moment was still wonderful. Sam kissed his husband softly but deeply when he walked closer after placing the dish on the table. It was the moment Sam loved the mist in their trip. Not the expensive trip and meal, but ti was the moment when they could enjoy together. It was fine if they are not thhis rich if Henry was beside him.
"I think so..." henry was thinking the same. Perhaps they had gone to a lot of places to travel, but to him, the best moment was always for when he and Sam were allowed to enjoy themselvss alone. Without their kids, no matter how adorable they are, just him and Sam, like the day when they met. He sat down close to Sam and fed him a spoon, rubbing his belly as well as it growled from hunger. "I see our baby is also hungry! Must be what we have done in the pool had also excited him." He said with a smile. He then ate a spoonful himself az well. "Hmm yes this is as good as it could get. Do you like that, chef?"
Sam took the seconds and pretended to think about it. "Hmm, That's not bad but less salt is better," He said and giggled with how Henry was waiting for the answer. "Just kidding, Henry. No matter what it tastes, if it comes from my husband, i is the best for me." He said, rubbing his belly with another bite from his husband. "Yeah, he is hungry. You know that thing in the jacuzzi took lots of my energy, so it's not enough for him now" Henry's hand on his belly, rubbing it gently was the best relaxing . Sam'slower part was sore and he was sure that Sam needed to ask the help from his husband with everything now
"Awww yep perhaps i have mixed the salt not as well as i thought." Henry tteated sam's comment seriously as he tasted another bite finding it a tad bit satlier than he would like. The first bite was nice enough though. He kissed Sam appreciating his comment. "Thank you babe you are always so sweet." Hearing Sam saying it wasnt enough, he stood up to take the milk that he knew Sam liked, and also as a great drink with much nutrients, to go with the potato. What he really was thinking, however, was when Sam would start lactating again.
Sam got the milk from his husband and also asked him if they brought vanilla syrup that Sam loved and He got it. "Hmm, I believe now that my husband has prepared everything even small detail like this." He said, smiling then out the syrup in the milk.Sam drank the milk with another bit from his husband. He could see how Henry was looking at his breast. Sam started having lactating last few weeks and it wasn't full yeะ, but he was sure that he needed to ask some help from his husband soon. "Hmm, what are you doing, huh?" Sam said, pretending to protect his breast from that hunter eyes.
"I am looking at the gorgeous body of my wife." Henry laughed as he was caught staring by Sam. He knelt dwon in front of him and kissed his belly first, then leaned his head on it and look upwards at Sam. "I am just thinking.... would the vanilla make yours taste like that as well?" He teased, looking up innocently. His cheek was pressing against Sam's belly, feeling the warmth and movement.
Sam smiled widely as he looked down at his husband. His face was innocent and it was close to his breasts. "Hmm, does someone wanna try it, here?" He said, touching Henry's face softly. "If my husband could control himself and don't tease his wife too much. He would be allowed to do that. Can he do that? You know your wife is too tired for being teased again." He said, leaning to kiss his husband again. The baby was kicking harder again. It was quite uncomfortable for Sam now, but he could handle that if Henry wanna go further.

(I think cramp should happen soon. after this scene maybe? I'll make it quite painful and long, os I hope it's okay)
(Good ;) are they suppose to be sleeping at night when the cramps happen?)

Henry's eyes lit up at the offer. "My wife surely knows how to please his husband...." He said as his hands were already moving, gently lifting up the hoodie on Sam as he showed the flawless belly and later, the slightly bulging breasts. He touched on them with his large palsm first, cupping each in his hand. He fondled with the nipples gently, feeling over them. He looked at them with a loving look, much like the expression he would give Sam whenever he kiss him, before evneloping it in his mouth, licking over it.