Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I will never allow any other soul see your beautiful body like this. You better not insist on wearing those suits!" Henry said very seriously and frowned. He guided Sam up to their room to get ready for the walk. "Let's see what otheroutfits we can plan for you"
Sam smiled widely as Henry helped him sit on the bed and went to find some outfits. "Henry, You know? You're so cute when you said that, and yeah, I will never let other people see it too. Just my lovely husband" He whispered, rubbing his belly. "If you find something, let me know honey. I think we have more loose clothes here."
Henry flipped trhough the luggage and got out some flowy linen shirts and pants that should be airy and soft enough for Sam, both are white in color. "What do you think of these? Comfy enough? I got sandals for you too." He showed him the camel colored sandals suitable for walking on the beach.
Sam smiled widely as Henry always brought everything on the trip. He also gave him a soft kiss when he walked closer to helped Sam change the clothes. Henry can see how the belly has expanded in the middle of Sam. It also has some stretch marks on the low part that sometimes make Sam so sexy. "Henry? Do you still here with me?" He said, smiling widely as Henry can stop looking at his belly. He knows how to make his husband crazier but it's not time for teasing his husband.
"Ya I am back..your belly is really too distracting." Henry looked at Sam, his hands still roaming over Sam's massive orb. He bent forward to kiss Sam to avoid squeezing his belly. "Now sit down on th3 bed and wait for me to change too?" Henry smiled as he took off his shirt, showing his abs and muscular arms. He changed into a polo shirt with shorts. His sandals were the same as Sam's.
Sam smiled as Henry knew how to tease him too. He smiled at his husband who glanced at Sam time to time. "Oh, honey. Don't forget the shawl for me. I don't wanna get sick with the sea breeze" He said to Henry who was changing his clothes. Sam held Henry's tightly as he walked back to the bed and helped him up. "You know, You look so sexy thought you wear only this clothes."
"Of course. I have to keep up with my sexy wife so I couldnt look too bad myself." Henry smiled proudly. "Alright I will get the shawl. Will you wait for me just before th3 stairs? I will help you get down after I found it." Henry asked Sam to go first, he thought this might be good exercisw for Sam to walk a bit first, to warm up the body so to speak.
Sam nodded as he heard that. He left the room then waddled slowly through the hallway to the stairs. He leaned against the wall while waiting for his husband, but Henry seemed to take a little long time to find the shawl. Sam through for a bit that he should do downstairs by himself or not and he finally decided to do it. He starts to walk slowly, grabbing railing tightly that at the same time that Henry leaves the bedroom and he can see it.
(Just wanna make a little fun with how intractable Sam is hehe)
(Haha ok Henry will be upset though.)

Henry's heart almost stopped when he saw Sam attempting to go down the stairs himself. He could see how dangerous it was for Sam to do that as he couldnt even see the stairs with his huge belly. He could only hold one hand on the railing because he needed to support his back with his other hand, and if he really tripped that hand on the rail would not be able to steady him. He yelled "stop right there Sam! Do not move!" Henry rushed forward and held his shoulder, preventing him to really take the step down. Henry sighed, hugely relieved he stopped Sam in time.

"What are you doing here! I told you to wait for me here. Didnt you know how dangerous it was? Can you even see the stairs that you are stepping on?" Henry scolded Sam sternly. He was very angry for Sam to be so reckless.
Sam was very guilty, and he can understand why Henry was so upset with it. As his husband said, Sam couldn't see the stairs with his huge belly, and he needed to walk step by step on each staircase. "I....I'm sorry, Henry. I...just don't wanna bother you too much. I'm sorry" He said, holding Henry's arms tightly as he wrapped his hands around Sam to support him. "I know, it's too dangerous and I'll not do it any more." Henry can hear how Sam is really guilty from his sounds. If he is not on the stairs now, Sam would turn back and hug his husband tightly to apologize him.
Henry looked at Sam with a very sad face. "Whenever you decided to do anything, can you please think about me for a bit? I cannot lose you Sam, and I dont want to lose you again, not after that time." Henry was reminded the car accident just more than 1 month ago. He touched Sam's belly and said in a very low voice. "Do you know how hard those days were, when you said you didnt even recognise me? Please Sam, one time is enough and I beg you, please dont put yourself in danger ever again ok?" Henry looked directly to Sam with pleading eyes.
"I promise you, Henry. I'll not do it anymore. I know how hurt it is." He leaned a little bit to his husband. "For now, Can you help me walk down stairs first? I don't wanna waste our wonderful time with just my crazy things" He whispered, holding Henry tightly then Sam started to walk downstairs again, but this time Henry was here to support him from the back side.
Henry knew Sam was right and they shoudlnt let anything destroy their perfect time here. He felt Sam had leant into him even more now when he was going down. he even grabbed his hands to place them on his waist and under th3 belly on the position that Sam always preferred. Henry was a bit relieved that at least now Sam was showing how he wanted Henry to help him. They got down and went out to the beach through their front door. Henry had recovered from just now and kissed his wife. "Now we start our walk. Tell me when you are feeling tired ok? Let's go now."
Sam smiled softly after Henry kissed him and said that. "I will tell you my lovely husband, but I think you'll notice in before me" He joked. Henry always noticed everything about Sam, especially when he put too much pressure on him. Sam can see the little people on the beach, and some of them were looking at a sweet couple that one of them has very big belly. Sam asked Henry to hold his waist but not get behind him because he wants to walk together along the beach with his dearest husband.
"Yes I always keep a close eye on my wife who is too attractive, I need to stay close to his needs so he will love me more everyday." Henry smiled did as his wife wanted and kept a slow phase in walking. He breathed in the fresh breeze full of the scent of the sea and smiled at his wife. "The weather's beautiful. Sky's so blue and the sand so soft." As they walkrd, Henry nodded to a few other people who looked at them with a smile of good wishes.
"Yeah, I love it so much, I love long beach that seems like the way that we will walk together" Sam whispered and grabbed Henry's hand tightly as Sam asked Henry to released him for a bit and grabbed his hand. After minutes, Sam asked Henry to stop. He closed his eyes then he breathed deeply, making his belly look bigger. "I love fresh air here, I can relieve the stress from my head but everywhere can make me relax if you are there"
"Great! This trip is for you to relax and I am happy we have achieved that." Henry just kept on walking slowly on the beach and loved being able to spend some quiet time with his wife. "Let's go yo that hut before we take a break? You are still not feeling tired yet right?" Henry saw the little bar in a hut on the beach not too far away from them and suggested.
"Tired? No, I'm okay now because you always support me." Sam said, smiling at his husband. Sam waddled slowly to the bar. It's just small bar with only one bartender. "What will my husband allow me to drink here? Some alcohol?" he joked as Henry helped Sam to sit on the chair. It was not very comfortable for Sam with his big belly, but he can handle it. Sam smiles at the bartender who is looking at them.
"Sam.... you know you cant drink now." Henry smiled as he helped Sam balance himself on the chair from the front. He held the belly so Sam could sit back a bit. "Milk or juice. Which do you want? I will get the same as yours." He kissed Sam on the mouth, not shy to show the bartender or anyone around how loving a couple they were.
Sam's face blushed red as he let a low moan when Henry kissed him. He pushed him out gently, breathing heavily, trying to handle with his moods. "You know, You can drive me crazy with only a kiss, honey. I think that you don't want anyone here to see your wife with sexy looking?" He whispered, touching Henry's face softly. "Just drink what you want, honey. I know you didn't drink much alcohol, but this is time to relax, and I'll get milk now. Nothing better that milk to get enough nutrient for the babies" He says, rubbing his belly gently.