Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Just some more measurements. Normally I will ask mothers to be if they have any problems, but I am quite sure you would have asked me already if you do have. Alright we can go very quickly." Henry got the final things done very quickly after helping Sam wipe off the gel, and helped him got off bed. Sam's belly nudged on Henry as he stumbled a bit when he got off.
Sam smiled with how fast Henry helped him out of the bed. "Someone can't wait for hotem time, huh?" He said, smiling and giving Henry a soft kiss then He asked Henry to help to take all his clothes.it'/ not easy with big belly although Henry helped him. After everything had done, they got out of the room. Sam walked around and saied goodbye with almost everyone there
"Babe, you seemed to have made friends with all my nurses already?" Henry had waited beside the door when Sam was saying goodbye with everyone, smilingly waited for him with their things. "Now let's go shall we?" He kissed his cheeks and waved goodbye with everyone. As they got into the car, Henry asked "so which hotel are we going to? Point me the direction will you?"
"Yeah why not? I know how husband excited about this" He said, smiling as They drove out of the clinic. When they got to the hotel. Sam told Henry to wait for him as He walked to check in. "Special room that I have booked in the last week, please." He said then walked back to his husband with the key. "Ready for such a wonderful time?" He says and caresses his husband while waking to the room.
"Hmm what's so special about this roon that you are keeping this so mysterious?" Henry wrapped an arm around Sam's shoulder as they walked, nuzzling into his face. He was very curious himself about the room.
"You will see soon, honey" He placed a soft kiss to his husband while they were walking to the room. He opened the door when they had arrived. The room was decorated with the candles that are Henry's favorite smell. They also have the king size bed with the roses all over. Henry's favorite music was played from the record player that Sam had requested from the hotel. He pulls his husband closer when they get to the room. "I know this may be not very special but I still have something I wanna do and give for you"
"Oh baby this is perfect! Heny wrapped tight his wife as he took in the room. "I am surrounded by things I love..the music, the smell, the atmosphere... and the man that I love." Henry kissed on Sam. "Thank you.... for everything. I really love it. So what other something do you still have, this really is quite perfect already."
"You'll see soon," Sam said to his husband then he walked to the bathroom with his bag. He took a long time to change his clothes, it's not east with his big belly. He has worn black sexy lingerie that Henry always like it then he ties the bow on his belly with the ribbons makes sure Henry can untie it. His face blushed red as He walks out and Henry sees him. "I.....I thought you may like it. Wanna untie this present?" He says, blushing while he is walking closer to his husband.
"Wow Sam! That's .... really some surprise..." Henry had been waiting on the bed. He had took off his shirt too and was sitting with only trousers on him. He got up and cupped the belly "i like this present... A LOT. Now will my present come sit witg me on the bed so I can admire it before untying it?" Henry smirked and guided him down.
"Y.....yeah. I'm glad you like it, Henry" He said, blushing then he asked Henry to help him to the bed. He took a little time to get the comfortable position. Sam still wanna show his perfect orb although it's not really comfortable. "I'm you present now. do what you want." He said, smiling with his excited Henry is with his big belly.
Henry slipped a cushion behind Sam's back, relieving his pressure while also making his belly even more prominent. He cupped the belly and kissed the top of it. "I think the belly rub and the lotion are quite efficient, your belly is just so perfect now, no stretchmarks.... yet." henry added the last bit as Sam still had a lot to grow. 

He put little kisses on the belly from the top to the bottom, caressing it along the ribbon. The lingerie had hidden the private and sensitive parts, but it only made Sam's body even more enticing. He gradually proceeded down to his cock that had been leaking precum so much it made his panties all wet. Henry touched on the wet patch and showed Sam. "Honey you are so ready. The panty is almost getting transparent with how wet you are."
Sam moaned softly with each touch from his husband. He grabbed Henry's hair tightly as He moved down to Sam's sensitive part. "Yeah, You know it Henry. I can't refuse you with any ways, so what do you want to do with a sensitive wife? How long will you punish him by letting him wait for his husband?" He said softly. He moves his hands through Henry's abs and moves down to Henry's crotch. Sam can feel how hard of Henry's member under his trousers.
"Hmm alright I am going to open my gift now and will thoroughly enjoy my gift." Henry smirked and went on to untie the ribbon, slowly removing it from the round belly and licked on the bellybutton. It was not popped yet but it was still sensitibe with how stretched it was. He then lingered around the bra and feel the soft fabric before untying it, getting direct access to the sensitive nipples. Sam's cock was so hard now it strained hard in the confined panty, almost like it was going to break through it.
"Ahhh, Henry. You're so hot" He said, moaning as Henry started to play with Sam's sensitive nipples and belly. He wrapped his arms around his husband and pulled his closer. He can't even do anything with the pleasure in his nipples when Henry's mouth was playing with it. He then moved his hand back to Henry's crotch and played with it again, make sure Henry is ready to go further. Sam's belly touches with Henry's abs as They get so close. Sam loves his sensitive belly touches with strong abs.
The feeling of Sam's belly and the babies poking into his abs was peculiar but somehow fulfilling. It felt like he was connecting with his whole family. As Sam fondled with his cock, Henry released the nipples a bit to moan our loud. "Hmm your fingers are so talented, Sam." Henry went down to the panties and licked on the cock a bit through the fabric, then started pulling it down with his teeth. Sam's cock immediately popped up as it was freed from its confinement.
Sam let a loud moan as Henry licked on his cock. He can't even breathe with the pleasure. "But your mouth is better that my hand, Honey. Ahhh. I can refuse you with anything now" He said moaning softly, trying to continue playing with Henry's cock but it's too hard with his pleasure. Sam then grabs Henry's body tightly.His cock is really hard. Sam is sure that he will come quickly if Henry just play a little more with it.
"Doesnt matter Sam, come if you want. Come for me, I love how you can't control yourself in front of me." Henry continued to fondle with his balls and cock. He rolled down the panty even further to get access to his balls easier. Soon he heard a loud moan and Sam came all over himself.

Henry chuckled looking at the panting Sam, he kissed him passionately and let his rest a bit before starting to rub on his opening.
"Y...you are so naughty, Henry" He said, panting after He came over his husband and he kinda like it. He let a loud moan again as Henry started to rub his opening. His eyes were shut as Sam tried to control his body, but it has never worked in front of his husband. He clutches his belly tightly as Henry go further in his hole. "Ahh. Hurry up. You know I can't wait for it for long time."
Henry smiled. He knew his wife was impatient and also this posture wouldn't be too comfortable for Sam now. He patted Sam's legs to urge him crook them up at the knees, spread it wide so he could prepare him. Since giving birth to the twins, Sam had become very sensitive and would sometimes produce his own slick. He was able to enter even after getting his finger dipped in Sam's release and precum. "Sam, you are so perfect, always ready for me." He praised him when hequickly stretched him and scissored the tight hole, not wanting to wait too much longer.
"I'm always ready for you, Henry. Only you can make me crazy like this." He said ,moaning softly as Henry spread his legs widely and stretched his hole. He gritted his teeth, trying to not moan so loud when Henry went deeper inside his sensitive hole. Sam is really sensitive after He gave birth the twins and it's double when he got pregnant again. He pulled his husband closer and kissed him deeply. Sam has never known what Henry can make him be like this.