Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It satisfied henry immensely to be able to push Sam into such ecstasy. He continued his slamming through Sam's orgams, his spasming and vigorous trembling fueled his movements, he was determined to make his wife come as much as possible. He couldnt leave Sam, his body wss too good, he had become so addicted with it he didnt think.he could get bored of such lovely sex for his.life, not that he could let go of Sam. He smiled continuing his ploughing. It was after 2 more vigorous orgasms from Sam that he started to feel his orgasm approaching. "Sam, babe, you still have it in you to cum? To cum with me at the same time?" He asked Sam who's almost unconscious from the overwhelming pleasure. His last ejaculation had been thin ropes of almost clear liquid, he wondered if Sam could manage it again.
Sam was trembling so hard as Henry smashed him over and over. He couldn't even talk anything now. It was true that Henry cum so slow, but Sam was willing to wait for it. He loved his husband much more that stopped this sex before Henry cum. He gave Henry a weak smile as his husband asked that. He was already tired, but he knew that it was close for Henry now. "I....I don't know if I can, but yeah, I'll try. We'll cum together" He said and started to moan again as Henry slammed his ass more and more.
Hwnry could see Sam's face was sweaty and his smile weak, so he increased his pace and slammed into Sam even harder, hitting directly in his prostate and somtimes his cervix as well. He would make this quick to relief both of them. Their fucking was so intense the whole table was shaking. He wondered if he would see Sam blushing whenever they eat in this table now, their sex was so vigorous he was sure Sam would remmeber that for a long time. Gradually he could feel the familiar tingling and groaned into Sam's ears. "Babe, I am near... are you? I am cumming very soon."
"Hmm, ahhhh. You know I can't hold it" He said back, moaning in pleasure and Henry moved forward inside deeply and harder. Sam couldn't even breathe sometimes as Henry hit his prostate. He held his husband tight as he could and tried to hold his cum as long as he can. It took more round of moving Henry's cock in and out as Sam scream when he could hold it and let out his another cum. It was like a water and not that sticky, but it was the best for Sam. He smiled weakly as he could feel some liquid in his womb. it was a little cum for starting, but al least, Sam was happy that he could cum with his dearest husband.
This last orgasm of Sam didnt make his canal clench as tight as before, no doubt because of how tired Sam was from this prolonged lovemaking. It was more becasue of how Sam was willing to try and endure for him that triggered Henry's own orgasm and he cummed deep and hard into Sam, filling his still recovering womb with seeds. Panting, he pulled his exhausted wife onto his lap, resting and catch their breath. This could be one of his favourite moment where they cuddle after sex, sharing their warmth and connecting with each other.
Sam moaned even louder as Henry shot lots of cum inside his womb. It leaked out a bit when his husband placed Sam onto his lap. He leaned back a bit, resting on Henry's chest as he could hear Henry's breath. "This is so good, honey. I just hope that it'll good enough th be your birthday gift" He whispered, pulling Henry's face and kissed him softly. They could feel the warmth from each other Sam really loved it. his body was quite small when compared with Henry, but it made him know that Henry could protect him with anything.

(Skip to when Sam miscarries after your next reply? around 3 months after this maybe?)
(Hmm i think we can work on the discovery of pregnancy, the shock and how Sam insisted on working around the children. Then it would be the miscarriage. So... perhaps another few posts?)

"Yes, this is so perfect. The best birthday gift i could hope for." Henry kissed his wife lovingly as they cuddled. The night was simply perfect and it left the couple both very satisfied.

From that day onwards, however, Henry had been very busy with a new branch of thr clinic about to open. On top, the new twins had been crying at night making both of them very exhausted. Henry seldom found the time to be with Sam alone. He was therefore very surprised to see Sam pale and wobbly, almost fainted in front of him when he finally got the chance to stay at home on Sunday. "Sam? Are you alright?" He held his wife and asked worriedly.
(Haha just want it to be unknown pregnancy, so it could be very shocked when he knows that he miscarries, but your way is fine too.)

Sam leaned on Henry a bit as he couldn't balance himself well. It was months after that night, but his symptoms just began for a week. During taking care his twins, he normally found the way to nap during the day and that enough for Sam till last week. He was so tired after the long days and taking a nap was not enough anymore, but he didn't tell his husband about it. He just thought that it was some kind of sick. Henry was so busy and they spent almost all their time with twins and working. Sam looked up to Henry, trying to see his husband face, but it was blurred. "I...I dont know" e said, trying to stand, but finally felt onto Henry's arms again.
(Haha i think to.know Sam had insisted on taking care of th3 babies and also to breastfeed them, tiring himself out that lead to th3 miscarriage will make him angry. The only way to make him angry as well because.otherwise Henry was too soft hearted for him to argue with Sam.... you ok with that?)

How sickly his wife was looking alarmed Henry and he picked up Sam to get to the car. He called their babysitter immeidately and was surprised to know Sam had asked her not to come and help with taking care of.the babies for a month now. Henry had inssited on it as it would be too tiring for Sam, but seemed like his wife had secretly disobeyed his wishes. He drove quick and decided to ask about it later. On their way, he asked Sam. "Babe is there other symptoms? Do you feel any different? Babe talk to me."
(That's fine and Henry will be so angry after Sam's miscarriage, right? like we had talked about)

Sam couldn't hear anything much, but he could hear how Henry was worried about him. It was so guilty sometimes for Sam by taking care his twins alone and resisting Henry's advice. "N..no. I...it's okay, Henry" He said, breathing heavily. "It just happened last week and I think it's just a sick" He said. His body was pale and Sam had no energy even for moving now.
(Oh yes he would be angry. And hurt. Likr we discussed ;))

It worried Henry a lot to see Sam so weak. He was very afraid now, not sure what's wrong with Sam. He kept.on.glancing.over to him as he drove to his clinic. It would be empty as it was a sunday.

When they arrived, Henry qucikly lifted Sam up from his seat and rushed inside to the clinic. He took some blood and took Sam's blood pressure. He was about to put Sam under Xray before a possibility crossed his mind. He clutched Sam's hand tight and asked. "Sam, have you been feeling nauseous? Vommitted in the morning? And...." he gently pressed on his breasts testing for how sensitive they were, on top.of normal.lactating, and also felt around his belly. He had always thought Sam wasnt too flat on his stomach because he was still recovering, but what if it was because of another reason…?
Sam didn't realize anything as Henry said that. He just let a low moan as Henry touched his nipples. It was sensitive now and it wasn't because of the twins. "Hmm, It happens sometimes, but not much. I just thought that it is sick" He said, holding Henry's hand tighter. Henry seemed to be worried more than himself now. Sam gave weak smile and said. "I', sorry for this, Henry, but I'm fine. Everything will be fine" He whispered, trying to encourage his husband. Sam also kissed his husband Henry bent down and whispered how he was worrying about him.
Despite how hare Sam's trying, Henry was still very worried and he pressed down a little harder on Sam's womb. Either there had been some.residue tissue in him causing inflammation, or... it could be.... he asked again. "Do you feel bloated on your belly? Like... full? And... like when James and Harry were just conceived?" He asked carefully. He didnt stop his motion and was already preparing for an ultrasound.
Sam's eyes widened as he heard that. He was shocked by what he was thinking. "Y.....you didn't mean. I....I mean how? I don't know Henry." He said, trying to think about it, but Sam hadn't noticed anything. He just focused on taking care his twins. This could be something bad and good at the same time, but Sam just wanted to know it. He waited on the bed as Henry was preparing the ultrasound. Sam just hoped that it wasn't what they both thought.
"This would be cold." Henry said simply as he knew Sam was familiar with the procedure after 2 pregnancies now. He lifted up Sam's shirt and took in the perfect belly. There wasnt too much stretchmarks left after the rubbing.that Henry insisted before, and thr slight curve seemed almost non existent with Sam laying down. He squirted the gel onto Sam's belly and statted.looking, both of.them almost afraid of what the monitor.could show.
Sam let a low moan as Henry spread the cold get on his belly. It was quite flat, but he could see small bump. Henry looked different as the monitor had shown the result Sam didn't know much about it. It might be something bad. "W....what s it?" Sam asked his husband, trying to make everything normal. It would be hard for him to have more child at this time. They barely had time together, so Henry might need to pause some his work for taking care Sam.
"That's..... more children Sam...." Henry said with a slightly shaky voice. "It must be that night, my birthday.... Sam, we are having more babies." Henry said with deep regret. He was the onr causing this. As a doctor he should know even lactating, as fertile and compatiblr he and Sam were, the possibility of him conceiving.was high. He should have insisted on using.protection. thr twins are just 6 months now and already this new babies are 3 months... it would be too much burden on Sam. "Babe I am so sorry, it's all because of me. I should have been more careful, much more careufl....." henry said, very guilty with.himself.
Sam was shocked with it. Although totally ready to have more children, this time was too fast. Sam held his mind as he could see how Henry was blaming himself. He sat up though Henry hadn't wiped the gel yet the gave Henry a tight hug. "Everything was fine, Henry. We didn't plan about this, but it doesn't mean that we don't want them, right?" Sam gave a warm smile as he bent his face to Henry's chest. "We love all our children, Henry, so it's no reason to worry about this. We just need to prepare everything one more time.Is that sound good, huh? You always like my big belly, right?" He whispered, trying to encourage his husband. Henry seemed to be the one who was more affected than Sam as he needed to take care his wife and babies more, so he might need to pause some his work. "I won't bother him so much. He already has manything to do" Sam thought.

(Hehe just want to make something more reasonable in last sentences why Sam insists on taking care his twins. I'm a reasonable man lol)
(Haha yes i think that's a reasonable explanation. And Henry would understand Sam only wanted the best for h and their family.)

Henry buried his head in Sam's shoulder, seeping his scent that's a little milky now that he was lactating. He rubbed Sam's back slightly, nodded as he heard what his wife said. "Yes we did plan on more children, but this is so quick... I am worried about your body. It is still adjusting and recovering from the last pregnancy, and for the time with Victoria and Jayden you had sufficient rest with them being 4 years old. Now Harry and James are barely half a year old.... Sam, your body will be under heavy burden as it is now. Not to mention it's twins again." Henry told Sam of all his worries. "I do love our children no mattter what, I just hope they would come at a better time." He finally released Sam and caressed his face, expressing his thoughts.
Sam smiled and placed his hand on Henry's face to make him feel better. "I know everything, Henry. I'm not the doctor, but I quite know the risk of this. I'll take care myself as good as I can. You wife won't make his husband worried again" He hugged his husband again. Sam was sometimes worried about that too, but there was no reason to show it now. Sam didn't know how to manage his time with taking care himself and the twins. He still wanted to do it all himself, so he needed to plan it as good as he could. He took a little more time to hug and kiss his husband before asking Henry to wipe the gel that was already spread over Henry's clothes. Sam laughed as how silly he was and tried to make the better atmosphere.