Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam could hear some hint from his husband with where they would go, but he would keep silent about it till his husband told him with his own words. "Hmm, yeah, maybe I can find some younger guys, but you know that I can't find anyone that more handsome than my husband, and he is the best people in the world." Sam smiled as he said that. He let a soft moan when Henry kept playing with his body. "If someone tries to steal me from you, I think all you need to do just touch my belly and tell them who is the babies' father, They won't believe that this handsome man is the father of 5 and soon7 " Sam said, smiling at his husband. His hand also kept playing with Henry's abs as he loved to do.
"Oh sam...." hearing how his playful wife tease him and praise him, even hearing him.moan like that had Henry's cock waking up again. He groaned and buried his nose in Sam's hair and hug him tight to calm himself down. He sighed when he had it under control, then continued to roam his hands over Sam's soft and nice body. "We are going for at lrast 2 weeks... if you feel likr we could stay for 3. I have a feeling you are the kind who would get sunburnt but not really tanned... better go buy lots of sunscreen suitable for your soft skin."
Sam could feel hos Henry's cock was poking his ass as he moaned softly. He was so surprised with how long the trip would be since Henry was a working mand, and he didn't even take the long break for other thing but spent the time with his wife. "Hmm, 2 weeks sound good to me. I can imagine how you need to train your staff to work without you with that long break." He said, smiling as he realized how Sam was important to his husband. He smiled and brushed when Henry said about the tanned body. He could imagine how Henry would be handsome with that tanned perfect body. "Yeah, Henry0 I need lots of sunscreens since my body isn't that small now." He whispered and smiled as they both knew that meaning when they looked down at Sam's big belly.
"Hmm we would have to buy enough sunscreen for the 3 of you." Henry said with a big smile. "My staff would have to get used to me not being there often.... afterall, my first priority is always my wife. Especially now that when you are in such a delicate condition." He smiled and rubbed his belly. "I think there's still capacity for you to grow some more. Have you been drinking the extra cup of milk like i said?" He asked but before he could answer, the squealing sound of their children coming back cut off their conversation, and they are even more thrilled because Henry had arrnaged for them to stay with their friends' home during these two weeks.
Sam didn't even answer that question since their children walked inside where their parents were. Sam could see how Victoria's face blushed when she saw her mommy was sitting on daddy's lap. Sam slowly walked to Victoria and Jayden with Henry then gave a both of the kissed when his husband carried them in his arms. "How about your school, my angels? Are you excited with that time with you friends?" Sam asked, smiling when all of them moved to the living room. Jayden had already sat beside him and he was eager to tell everything as he always did when Victoria was on Henry's lap. She was still shy with sharing anything, but better than last few months. They spent that wonderful time together since nanny needed to go for taking care their little babies. Jayde shouted out loud again when Sam talked about their dinner with pasta that seemed to be his favorite food now.
Jayden was jumping around hearing they got pasta for dinner, and Henry had to smile at how energetic he was. He then bumped the shy little girl on his lap. "How about you, Victoria? You like pasta? Pasta made by mommy?" he asked kissing the littel face of his little girl. "And what did you say you have to tell mommy? I thought you prepared something for him." He guided her, and the little girl blushed and buried her face in Henry's chest. "Oh angel, don't be shy... i am sure mommy would love that." He said smiling at Sam. Victoria had drawn a card for Sam, but she only shared it with Henry once and then she was too embarrassed to show the gift to mommy herself.
It was so surprising when Sam saw the card from his little daughter. Victoria had the talent with writing, and it was so beautiful card. "Wow, Victoria, this is the best. Thank you, my little angel." Sam said as he got the card from his husband. He could see how his daughter was so happy when Sam loved that card. Sam got Victoria from Henry and sat her on hs lap then hugged his little angel gently. "You don't need to be shy, angel. Mommy is here, and you can say or tell everything." Sam said to his daughter and smiled at her. He giggled how Jayden instantly got beside him and his eyes were asking Sam to do the same things as his sister.
Victoria immediately laid her head gently on sam's belly. With Jayden, Henry was a little bit not as comfortable to let him just climb up Sam. He stood up and lifted teh boy up to sit on Sam's other thigh. "You bteter control yourself, buddy. Your little siblings are inside of mommy and mommy's gonna be very painful if you kick him or jump on him ok?" He said to his energetic son, and stayed close to him so that if anything did happen he could stop it immediately. "Be gentle on mommy.... or mommy would cry." He teased finally, smiling at sam.
Sam smiled with how Henry teased his son, and hw Jayden looked guilty with that words. "It'd okay if you wanna hug your little siblings, Jayden, but you need to be gentle, okay?" He asked his son and gave him a soft kiss. Sam rubbed Victoria's back gently when she hugged his belly and rested her head on it. "How do you feel, Victoria? Can you feel they are kicking?" He asked his daughter as the babies inside his belly were kicking. Sam also leaned on Henry's shoulder when ho got closer and hugged all of his family with his protective arms. Although Jayden didn't got too close as his sister, Sam let him to feel the babies by his hands, and he looked excited with that.
(Should we move to trip scene after this?)
(yea sure!)

They had a noisy dinner as always, especially when the smaller kids were brought down as well. James and Harry are almost 2 now and they are so curious of everything even though they still couldn't speak too fluently. Charon just ingeneral is a happy baby, always smiling and eating, even though sometimes he just stuff his toes in his toothless mouth. Henry was finding everything so chaotic yet happy.

Soon their trip was set, and to Barcelona they are going. Sam's belly had ballooned up some more during these 2 weeks of preparation, and by this time many people would thought he's close to his due date. As always, Henry helped Sam down to their adjoining first-class seats. "It would be a long flight... so i brought with us this as well." He said producing a tube of lotion for rubbing.
Sam was almost 6 months when they started the trip. His belly was really big, and it could be 8 months if he just carried only one baby. Everything was set so well. The flight attendant had asked Sam for the sign from the doctor for taking this flight, and it was as always since the name on that paper was Henry's name. He held his husband tightly all the way to their seats. Sam was wearing this big shirt that could give enough space for his belly and the jean for pregnant preson. He smiled when Henry brought the lotion out from his bag. He knew that his husband always prepared everything to make his wife comfortable enough from this flight. "You're so smart, honey. You know that the weather in the plane is dry, so my skin can dry badly, so you bring that for me?" Sam kissed his husband for that, and he whispered. "We can use that just later, Henry, for now, why don't we just take a rest for a bit?" Sam knew that his husband didn't have enough sleep last night since he had still prepared everything for his wife to make the trip be the best one.
Henry woudl smile at the flight attendant who looked at Sam's belly like it's a bomb. They must expect Sam to be screaming in pain like those movies and said his water just broke, when in fact he's just 6 months. He saw how the few young attendance crowded together and whispered among themselves on how big Sam's belly was, and that amused Henry. He turned his face back to Sam and kissed him, knowing for sure those ladies must still be staring at them. Probably they would giggle among themselves wtinessing their interaction. "Yep of course, I do feel an obligation to take care of my wife as much as possible. Including keeping your skin hydrated and smooth." he grinned. "Yea but a little rest would be fine. Does my wife allow me to use him as my teddy bear so that i could nap soundly? You know i could never sleep well without something in my arms." He smiled at how thoughtful Sam was, and his heart warmed up at how it showed Sam cared so deeply for him to notice he could be tired.
Sam smiled as Henry asked him to be his teddy bear. It wasn't true that Henry couldn't sleep without anything in his arms, but there was no reason to reject that. He leaned to Henry's shoulders and let he wrapped his arms around Sam's belly. "Hm, You so much remind me, Victoria, when she just carries his bear around the house!" Sam joked, smiling softly. He loved how husband hugged him protectively, and the plane took off from the airport. This would be long flight since it took almost 9 hours. "So, If you want me to be your teddy bear, so you should be my protector" Sam whispered, leaning almost all his weight on his husband. Henry was only one Sam would do, and he knew that his husband loved it when Sam just took it easy for himself.
Henry smiled and patted Sam's back as a silent praise to Sam. "Yes I would be your protector... i wouldnt let anyone steal my teddy away, or to hurt him in anyway. My teddy's mine and minr alone..." he said murmuring againdt his ear, tangling all their limgs together so Sam was half sitting on him. He loved the weight of his wife on him, it was like the anchor for his heart. "Wake me up if you want to move...." he mumbled as he soon drifted off to sleep. He had been working very hard and late for the past several days. Now when he had the chance, he couldnt quite keep his eyes open.
Sam didn't say anything with that words from his husband but looked at his husband with his sweet eyes. He smiled with how Henry felt asleep quickly after their last kiss. His husband also worked so hard for his family, and Sam knew that Henry needed to clear many things for his long break. He softly kissed his sleeping husband again and whispered to his ears. "Have a good rest, honey. I love you," Sam smiled, and leaned a bit more on Henry. He loved how Henry's hand was on his belly. It felt warm and so comfortable with his tense muscle sometimes. He soon felt asleep, and had a good dream with their trip. He had woken up again when the weather was getting cold, so he hugged his husband tighter for warm himself.
Henry was awoken when he felt his wife snuggled closer to him. As a doctor, he was used to getting up easy and also falling back asleep quick. He smiled at his wife's lovely face and quiet mumbling in his dream. Waving over a flight attendant, he asked for a nlanket so he could wrap Sam up better to warm him up. His belly was resting.peacefully on Him, even the babies were sleeping to prepare for their trip. Henry then fell back asleep.soon when he was sure Sam was feeling as comfortable as he could, his hand kept caressing his belly in their sleep.

When they next woke up, it's for their meal. Henry woke up first and nodded at the serving of the meals as he patted absentmindedly on Sam's back, using soft kisses to wake him up.
Sam opened his eyes slowly as Henry kissed him softly. He could smell the food, and he knew that it was the time for eating. Sam didn't know why he was craving so much, but he also asked for the pickle in his meal when they just book the flight, and he could remember Henry's big smile on that. "Hi!" Sam murmured, blinking his eyes slowly at his husband who was smiling brightly. It wasn't that easy for Sam to move, and sat in his own seat with his big belly, s he asked the help from his husband. "What do we have here? Spanish food?" Sam asked with his sleepy sound as he put the blanket off, showing his big belly that almost touched with the place where the food was placed there.
"Hey babe." Henry smiled and was quite happy to find Sam asking for his help. He scooped Sam up by putting a hand on his back to help him sit up on his seat. Under the blanket, he shifted Sam's legs a little further apart so he could sit up more comfortable. He did it when the flight attendants arent looking,, or maybe they would misunderstood Henry for wanting to do something naughty. He moved the tray a bit closer, but Sam's belly is too big now. Henry instead scooped up some food and fed Sam. "Yes that's seafood paella, with pickles." He took a piece of pickle and fed it to Sam as well, smilimg gently at him.
The pickle was good since Sam was craving this so much in every time of his pregnancy. "Hmm, this is good," He said, smiling while he was chewing the pickle. It was later when Sam started eating his paella. It was strange at the first time, but finally, he loved it since Sam always liked the rice dishes. He smiled with how Henry fed him since his belly was big, and it hard for Sam to eat by himself with this space although it was the first class seat. He finally moved Henry's tray closer and started feeding his husband as well. "Come on, Jayden. eat your food," Sam joked as Henry always reminded to his Jayden when Sam fed him.
"Mommy.... I dont like onions." Henry got into character quick and whined against Sam, nuzzling against his face. He got very close to his wife and whispered. "Hmm i want something to drink instead, I dont want rice." He said peeking over at Sam's chest. "And mommy! I want to hug you. And say hello to the babies." He said before smiling and kissed his wife on his lips, cupping his face gently until he could hear the flight attendance giggle among themselves.