Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry sat down on the chair beside the bed that he had slept on. He stayed some distant from Sam, not wanting to give him too much pressure. "I know you have a lot of questions, but please keep calm and listen to me. Your name is Sam, you had been in a car accident that had hurt your head, that's why you have lost your memory. My name is Henry and I am... your husband. We have been married for 4 years, and you are pregnant with my children. We have 2 more children, Victoria and Jayden, who are waiting at home. Here's our photo." Henry showed the family photo on his phone to Sam. He saw how disbelief Sam was, and couldn't help but be pained.
Sam can guess it, so he didn't shock with it. "I.....I'm sorry but I can't remember anything," Sam said, trying to remember something but he can't. That hurts Sam so much. Henry can see little tears drop from his eyes. He knows that will hurt Henry, but for now, he doesn't feel anything with the man who sits beside him. "How can I remember something?" He said sadly, looking at the window.
Henry wanted to hug Sam and wipe away his tears so much, but he knew he couldn't do it, he would just scare Sam away if he got too close. He knew he was just a stranger to him now, and Sam was like a child getting lost and could no longer find his family. He released a deep breath and pulled the locket, that Sam had gifted him, out to show him the picture within. "This locket was your gift to me. It had our wedding photo in it. Does it make you recall anything?"
Sam got the locket from Henry and look in it. "That's me and I can guess that we are very happy in that day." He said, trying to remember something but He can't Sam grabbed the locket tightly as he saw the words on the backside, it hurt him so much. He rubbed his belly softly, looking at Henry who ้hurts no less than him. "I can't remember anything now, but this makes me know that you're so important for me. Please stay beside me" He said, sobbing then moves his hand and holds Henry's hand tightly.
Henry was slightly consoled when Sam had grabbed his hand even when he was just a stranger to him. He gathered his courage to raise his other hand to his lover's face, gently wiping away the tears. "Do not be afraid, my love. I will not leave you, that's a vow I had sworn long before, and I would keep that promise no matter the situation. So rest assured, you will never be alone." He smiled sadly at Sam, slowly stood up to get closer to him. He stood close enough for Sam to lean into him if he wanted, but he didnt move to gather him in his arms. He would let Sam make the decision.
Sam was so confused why the man who should be a stranger to him without his memory still mean to him so much. Why can he believe this man without any question? There are still many questions, but if Henry is beside him, Sam will not be afraid of anything. He then leaned to Henry with no reason, but he likes this man's warmth that can soothe him from the sadness that he can't remember anything. "I...I know. I'm so crazy now but I'll try to remember everything." He says. leaning his face to Henry's chest.
"My dearest wife, I love you matter what. Do not give yourself too much pressure, I just want you to be happy. Sometimes if you don't think about it too much, the memory will just return itself. So relax now and keep your mind off it first, what will come will come." Henry hugged Sam tightly, he sat down at the side of the bed and wrapped him in his arms. He would face this together with his love together.
"I'll try to not think about it too much,H....Henry. Thanks for being beside me." Sam said softly. He let a low moan as he moved so much and affected his wound. Henry can notice it and helped him to lay down again. His belly is really big when he lay down. He let a low moan again when the babies started kicking. "I...I can't remember anything about my pregnancy, but this is wonderful" He said, rubbing his belly.
"Yes they are active and moved vigorously. I could always feel them kick when I rub your belly." Henry placed his hand on Sam's huge belly without thinking. It had been so natrual for him to do so that he didn't realise it may be too much for Sam now. He quickly withdrew his hand and apologized. "I am sorry. I should have asked first... it was just.. something that I always do before..."
Sam was shocked for a bit when Henry had touched his belly, but it's better when he realized that Henry is his husband. He then grabbed Henry's hand on placed it in his belly again. "I don't know what you will do with this, but This is normal for the husband, right?" He said softly' trying to not hurt his husband so much. Sam is still confused with anything but Henry is only one he can believe. "I may remind me something."
Henry smiled at Sam. He was grateful that Sam still trusted him even without any memory of him. He started rubbing his belly like how he always did. "You used to love how I rub your belly like this, then you would urge me to talk to the babies." Henry bent down to just above the belly, talking softly to the babies. "Now babies, papa is very happy that you two have been unharmed in the accident. Your mommy has done a great job in keeping you two safe, although he had injured himself so bad trying to protect you two. Now would you please encourage and help mommy regain his memory? And remember not to kick him too hard, especially at night when he sleeps. He need the rest to recover."
Sam smiled softly as Henry was talking with his belly. He didn't know why but it makes him feel so good. "So, do what you want, Henry. I don't know how much I like it but for now please do it. It can remind me something" He said softly, touching Henry's face softly as it was close to his belly. Sam's face blushed red as Henry placed a kiss on his belly. It doesn't fear him but Sam doesn't understand why this feels so good.
Henry sighed contently when Sam touched his face. He kissed his belly almost instinctively, just as how he normally would do. He smiled at Sam with his beautiful blush. "Normally when I do belly rubs for you, i would be at your back and you would lean against me. Are you alright with this posture? I know it is quite imtimate and if you are not ready, I can totally understand."
Sam's face blushed darker as he heard that. it's not easy to do it on the patient bed, but he wants to try it if it may help. "Y....Yeah. We can try it. I don't know why but I have the feeling that I like you to do it and massage my belly from that posture" He said, rubbing his belly softly as he saw Henry's smile.
Henry nodded and shifted their position so that he could get behind Sam. He was extra gentle when helping Sam move as he knew he had wounds and bruises on him from the accident. He laid Sam on his chest and started rubbing his belly, saying softly "Relax against me, close your eyed and get comfortable. Tell me at once if something hurts ok?" He couldnt resist kissing lightly on his face, missing the touch of his wife too much.
"Y.....yeah. I will tell you everything" He said softly, leaning against Henry's chest then closed his eyes to relax. It feels so good when Henry started to massage his belly and how the babies react with their father. "Henry. I just thought. Although I can't remember anything, I can still love you so much" He said, placing his hand on Henry's hand. He doesn't know if that hurts Henry but he says it with all his feeling and he still wanna remember everything
Henry was feeling both extremely happy and sad at the samw time. He was feeling very blessed for Sam to be willing to love him even though he didnt remember anything. On the other hand, he didnt want Sam to miss all fhe years that they had spent together. He wasnt sure how to express this mixed emotion so he simply kissed Sam's cheek and said "thank you for still loving me even without any memory. I will also love you, with memory or not, you are still my dearesr wife and nothing on earth can change that."
Sam's tears run down as he heard that. He didn't know if someone can be kind with him like Henry. "I'll remember you, Henry. I promise. I will remember all our wonderful moments." He said, trying to stop crying. Henry can feel it that make him knows how much Sam loves him even though without his memory. Sam leans more to Henry as the babies kick stronger. They seem to know what their mom is feeling now.
Henry kissed away the tears. "Don't cry babe. I don't want you to stress yourself out. I will be happy as long as you are healthy, that's all I ask for. Now calm down love, smile for me again. I would rather you be happy and enjoy this moment than stressing out trying to make the memory come back. These things can't be forced. Relax against me, sleep if you can while I rub your belly, hopefully it would calm our babies down."
Sam stopped crying to smiled softly as he known how much his husband worried about him. "Yeah I'm enjoying this moment and you make me really happy. Thanks for my first wonderful memory" He said, letting a low moan as Henry spread his hand around. "I wanna rest for a bit, Please keep rubbing it?" He whispers, closing his eyes then tries to rest in Henry embrace.