Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After putting the kids to bed, henry returned to their room to find Sam rubbing his belly on the bed already. He got up on beside Sam and kissed his cheek, "cant wait to start the rubbing session already?" He turned to reach into the drawer for the lotion ans returned to kiss the belly first. "Babies have you been kicking mommy hard again? Daddy is here now to massage you both to sleep."

(Where are they going travel this time? Beach?)
Sam smiled as he heard that. "Mommy just wanna tried that how your daddy does it and how can he drive mommy crazy with only his hands" Sam said,giving Henry a soft smile as he started moving his hands over his body. Sam tried to not moan as he wanna see Henry's reaction but it's too hard with Henry gently placed his hand around and he finally let a low moan. Sam moves his back for a bit and places his hand on the side, making his belly look bigger than usual to tease his husband.

(Anywhere you want haha I like to make that Sam can always cook for Henry in this trip. TBH I love when Henry gets behind his wife and places his kiss >//<)
(Haha ok I will make sure Henry does that. A resort with private pool maybr?)

"Sam.... it's not good to tease your husband like this. I couldnt keep my hands from you already, if you continue to seduce me, I probably cannot hold myself again." Henry smiled at Sam as he did this. He had a weak spot for Sam's big belly, and Sam pushing his belly up and moaning so sweetly only added to his arousal. "I think you should be still sore enough at the back .... or am I wrong in assuming that?" Henry smirked and leant over to kiss Sam, asking him.
Sam moaned loudly as Henry kissed him deeply while his hands were rubbing all over his belly. "Y....Yeah so sad, Honey. It's still sore from your wonderful member, so now can I just tease you more?" He said, smiling before Henry can't bear and placed the kiss again. Sam moved his hand down and touched Henry's crotch gently, wanting to know how Henry handle it when he can't do wth his wife.The babies seem yo know that their parents are so excited, they kick stronger to respond theor daddy.
(Yeah that's good and Sam can have water exercise and also exy time too hehe)
(Yes that's also what I am aiming for ;p)

Henry moaned into Sam when his cock got rubbed by his wife. He was getting so hard he must have it. He released himself fromt the kiss and looked at Sam dangerously. "Sam... you are playing with fire you know?" He got a final rub at the belly before flipping Sam to the side, pulling down his pants so the bubbly white butt popped out. Henry raised Sam's right leg up so he can see the hole, examining it to see if Sam was telling thr truth that it was still sore. He can see it to be a bit red only, so he parted the lips to look hopefully at the inside. However he was disappointed to find the inner lining had indeed swelled up. He traced a finger across the hole to see Sam shuddered. "Sam..... you are paying for teasing me no matter what." He smiled with a calculating smile.
Sam moaned louder as Henry did that. His body was shaking with the pleasure but he continued to say. "I.....It's still sore, Honey. Do you really wanna hurt me huh?" He said, moaning softly as the fingers went further. His cock hardened with each touch from Henry. He clutched his belly to help in the pleasure. "Ahhh, H....Henry. P....please d...don't" He said, trying to handle with the pleasure but finally he can't and sobs softly.
(haha idk why but sometimes I wanna play that Sam refuse his husband when he push too much pressure. hope you're okay with it)
(Refusal will make Henry even more aroused... ;))

"Sam babe, you will be sobbing even harder with sweet tears in a while." Henry releasdd his hand from the hole and put down gently Sam's leg. He knew how to tease back his wife with intercrural sex. They hadnt tried it before but he guessed Sam would enjoy it. He closed Sam's legs tight together, using Henry's own precum as lubrication and rubbed his cock into the space between Sam's legs. He didnt penetrate Sam but he rubbed against the opening, then the perineum and stab into his balls. It stimulates all his sensitive spots even though he didnt push into his hole, and Henry himself find it very pleasurable too.
Sam stopped sobbing as Henry pulled his fingers out and played with another way. It's still aroused him so much though Henry didn't do any further inside his ass. Sam moaned loudly as Henry stabbed his ball over and over. "I....O'm sorry that I...I can't fulfill you this time. Henry. I..I'm just too tired to handle with lots of pleasure" He moaned louder as Henry moved closer and rubbed his opening again. He held the bed sheet tightly as Henry moved pass all over his sensitive sopts.
"Hmm I know, I see it's swollen... But it doesnt mean we have to abandon all ways of night activity right?" Henry chucklrd and reached over to the cock of Sam in front. He would plewsure his wife even without getting into him. It wasnt as good, but it was good enough especially as he recallrd how Sam had been bleeding and in pain before. Hr didnt want to push Sam too hard.
"Y....Yeah, I know. I think I should learn more about it to pleasure you when I'm full term" He said and moaned loudly as Henry thrust his cock back and fourth. Sometimes he was worried that he can't pleasure his husband when he gets bigger that now and Henry may not like it. Sam grabbed Henry's tightly then pulled him closer to kiss him deeply. "I love you no matter what, Henry, so I'll try to do everything for you"
"And the same to you." Henry returned the kiss and lost himslef in feeling. He resmued hisbthrusting and rubbing on Sam's cock until thdy both moan loud. It was a new experience for them both, and maybe thry can explode more ot this. Henry went faster and felt Sam's balls tightened up showing he was close. "I am close too babe, let' cum together."
"Ahhh, I...I know. I'm too close too. You know how sensitive I am, especially with my lovely husband" Sam moaned loudly, grabbed Henry tightly. Sam can't hold it for long time. He gasped when he shot the cum all over their body. He also used his one hand to spread it over his belly make it shiny and wet. Henry can see how sexy Sam is when he did that. He tries to arouse his husband with his beautiful belly.
"Oh god you knwo what that do to me Sam..." henry moaned loud when he saw what Sam did and he soon, exploded all over Sam too, adding to the paint that could be spread on his belly. They panted together a bit, getting down from their high before finally Henry dragged himself up and went to clean themselves up. Henry was thinking how to arrange so that he could bring a surprise to Sam with the trip he booked for them. It would be 2 weeks later, he had communixated with a the parents of the twins who had agreed to let them spend teh weekend at their place. He wrapped Sam in his arms as he thought.
Sam was wondered when he saw Henry's smiled while he was holding his wife tightly. "What does my lovely husband thinking now huh?" He said, leaning his head on Henry. They stayed like that for awhile because Sam loved how his husband held him with his love. Sam smiled as Henry was yawning. "It seems my husband is too tired today. Time to sleep huh? I'll cook a special breakfast for you tomorrow" Sam said, smiling. Sam gave Henry a goodnight kiss after Henry placed the kiss on his belly. They cuddled so tight, showing how much they love each other.
(Wanna skip to the surprise? I can do everything)
(Yes let's do the skip.)

Sam had been told that the twins will be going to their friend's country home to spend the week of holiday from school. They had been there for sleepovers before so this time it was just a few nights more, and Sam had been very anxious. He had spent days packing for the twins, reminding them be polite as visitors and thinking of a million things to prepare for them. While he was distracted, Henry had been packing for both Sam and himself. He had booked a beachside resort for themselves. Once they had dropped the twins they would go directly to the airport.

Today was the day of sending their twins away, and Henry knew Sam had beem unable to sleep all night. He had been worried that the twins would be naughty or maybe grt into quarrel with their friend, despite the kids' promises to be good. As Henry was driving, Sam was still telling thrm what to do and Henry could only smile at how worrying Sam always was. "Babe they will be fine. Just let them gave fun, here we are."
Sam was telling his kids for many about how to live with their friend and how to make everyone love them. He was a little sad about this trip. Although the kids had ever gone to the trip for many time, They have never left their mommy this long time. "I know that we just let them fun, but they has never left for this long time," He said and hugged both kids tightly. As they arrived at the airport, Sam waddled slowly to send his kids. He grabbed Henry's arm tightly as their kids were waving their hands to say goodbye. Sam also noticed that Henry picked the luggage that is not their kids but he was too distracted to ask it.
"Hey babe dont be so sad. They would be fine I assure you." Henry led Sam to their gate without him noticing. Their plane will be departing very soon and he led them to sit down on their own gate. He had already sent the larger luggage to be checked in while Sam was busy with the kids, what he had in hand was just the hand carry one. He helped Sam sat down slowly cradling his huge belly. He had prepared the cerfiicate to confirm Sam was safe to fly as his belly was now very impressive and might alert the flight attendants when they depart.
Sam was wondered when they were still here although they need to back home for now. "Henry? Why don't we back home? Do you still have anything to do here?" He still didn't notice that Henry brought lots off stuff. "I thin I still have some housework to do. I need to cook lunch for you" Sam said, rubbing his belly. He can see that he was in the place that not everyone can come in. Sam is wondered more as he see Henry's sweet eyes that are looking at him when he is sitting beside Sam and places his hand on Sam's belly.
"It's not only me who had something to do here. We both have something to do here. We are going travel ourselves honey. I hope you like it at the beach, I have booked us a resort at the beachside." Henry kissed Sam and look at him with smiling eyes. "I thought we could enjoy the last of our time together before the twins arrived. I have arranged everything and packed our things.... hmm maybe with some additional stuff too." He looked at his love with a twinkle in his eyes.
Sam was so surprised and can't say anything as he heard that. It's true that they haven't had the long private trip since Victoria and Jayden came out. They didn't have enough time and Sam also didn't want to leave his kids. "Thank you, Honey. Sorry that I have never noticed it and let you prepare it all alone" He said and hugged his husband tightly. Henry always brought the best thing for his wife that why Sam was really happy with it. He then placed Henry's hand on his belly and said. "My loves0 You should know that your daddy is the best husband in the world and you will have the first trip soon" He says, smiling to Henry.