Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. "Hmm, it depends on what you want me to do. Cooking is my best. You see, this hands aren't soft like the baby hand" Sam said when Henry kissed his small hand again. His hands weren't soft since it was used for chopping all the ingredient and cooking with the hot temperature. Sam knew that and he always used the best hand cream that he could found. It was quite costly, but his husband was willing to pay for that. Everything was worth to keep Sam's body fresh and glow. Sam touched Henry's face gently with his another hand. "Hmm, never bore watching this face. I don't love you because of your face or money, but can't refuse that you always look handsome." He said, smiling.
"Then i better start finding a place for facials... have to keep myself young and handsome all the time to match the beauty of my wife." Henry said playfully leaning into Sam's hand. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the simple gesture of being close to Sam. "I sometimes wish time could just stop, i find it impossible to be any happier than i am now." he said with a great smile. The baby in sam kicked as if protesting. "Oh well but i guess it wouldn't be good, for our son would be trapped in you forever if time indeed stopped!" Henry added chuckling, responding to their baby's movement.
Sam smiled widely, he also placed his hand and rubbed his belly gently. "Yeah, I'm sure that we want to see his face although I know that our son will be handsome and strong like his father" He whispered and bent forward, resting his head against Henry's chest. "It's possible to find something happier. When our kids grow up, decide their own life and also live in the way they want. It's the best thing being parents, isn't it?" Sam said with the happy sound. He looked down and rubbed his belly gently and continued saying. "Sometimes in the future, we may become the grandparents. We may be not looking good like this time, but it's something more than appearance that binds us together. You may have wife or husband in that time, son, isn't it?" Sam smiled widely while talking with his belly.
Henry groaned. "I couldnt believe that! Ahh I would have so high standards for the spouse of our kids. Especially our little girl. I would be sure to scare away anyone who would want to steal our children's hearts." Henry said as he gave Sam a determined face, pouting and clenching his fists tightly. He then relaxed his face and then kissed Sam gently. "Though you got one bit correct, I would be in love with you no matter how we change. Even when we are all wrinkled and perhaps we even dont have the energy to do something naughty....." henry teased flicking Sam's nose.
Sam giggled softly when his husband said that. "Haha, that's mean we should do that as much as we can when we still have energy, huh? Such a naughty husband" He held Henry's hand then kissed it gently, trying to relax his husband more. "Keep this hand to hold our grandchild, Henry. Don't you remember how we met? I may be not here if you don't look at my poor guy like me. Just someone who loves our children. That's enough, isn't it?" Sam said as he touched Henry's hand on his face again, trying to enjoy the big hand that always protected him. "But I didn't mean you can punch the guy who break our girl's heart" Sam said, smiling widely.
"Looks like i need to get the boxing class more frequent." Henry said letting Sam took his hand. He smirked and said. "Well since i would.be practising.on it anyway, we must give out girl some.smaller sisters. So that my skills could be used more times." Henry said imagining more little girls at home. "I am.thinking we would have to move into a bigger house. With.enough.rooms for them. How about we reserve a room for each children we have. This little boy would have tbe room for.himself, but.if the.next ones are also twins, they would share it?"
Sam was surprised with that words from his husband. He knew that his husband wanted more children, but that words were still amazing. "Wow, such a big plan. Hmm, son, your daddy has prepared everything for you. You will have your own room!" Sam said, smiling while he was rubbing his belly. "More girl? but how if next time is the boy again? Do I need to get pregnant till we get them?" Sam joked at his husband. He loved being pregnant and Henry also loved it. Nothing could be perfect that this. "I can't imagine how big our new house will be. It should be a mansion, huh?" He smiled as he said that, but everything was true. They needed very big house for their kids.
"Hmm yes we would have to.continue trying if the next ones are boys. You know, with our genes it is easier to have boys than girls. Those little chromosomes." Henry said smiling wide as well. "I am.thinking of a huge house with a ranch at the back. Perhaps we could have some horses at the backyard. Or maybe we would find a place that's large like a mansion, magnificent like the one we visited during.our last babymoon?" Henry thought and considered the possibilities. "We could move whenever we feel the need. For now, I think a 6 bedroom house should work. It would be several years at least until we outgrow that house." He said really calculating himself.
"Such a bad husband! Letting your wife suffering the pain carrying his babies, but Hmm I love it. I just hoped that our genes will do its work" Sam said, smiling while he was rubbing his belly. He took a bit time thinking about their new house. It was quite had for Sam to choose, but horses would be something hard to handle and he still wanted to live in a good location in the city. "Hmm, I think mansion is better. We can have the backyard for our kids running around, and rose garden is something in my dream. I've ever dreamed if I ca have it in my live." Sam imagined the mansion that has the wonderful rose garden in the front and beautiful backyard. It might be his new hobby apart from cooking. "I think we can move after this guy is born. I also wanna help you moving the stuff nit just sit on the couch rubbing my belly and watching. We also need to look for new house. I need the time to choose the place where it's really fit for us."
"Then we shall start looking. You think.you can still handle house hunting while carrying this big guy in you? We have only 3 months left to select our new home." Henry asked even though he knew his wife would say yes. He smirked thinking.how they woildbe looking at houses while Sam was big like a house himself. "I.would contact an estate agent as soon as we got.back. for.now, though, i think.i.could do.with something to eat. Do you want to cook today? We could also order takeaways from here. I think we both preferred to stay here for the whole day?" Henry suggested, his fingers dancing on Sam's shoulder and then gradually down to his belly.
Sam just grabbed Henry's hand and kissed it gently. "Hmm, son, your daddy is naughty again." He smiled as he said that. Sam took more time to think about it. "Hmm, I think we should order something. Your wife is quite tired from the last night. Can his husband let him rest for a whole day? we still have the last part of Harry Potter for our free time, but your wife doesn't mind if his husband wanna do other things, just don't drive him too hard. Maybe we can look for the house now! You can do everything by the internet. Does it sounds good, huh?" Sam said when he realized it. Although they needed to contact with estate agency for the new house, they could look for the style and also how big it was. Henry could see how Sam was excited. He would handle it although his belly was so big and 3 months was not enough for a new house.

(I think maybe they move at 6 months of his next pregnancy?.6 months with twins is sooo big. I'm sure Henry will be worried so much when Sam just climbs the stairs for decorating the room lol Although Sam wanna move asap, it'still need time for preparing the house. I'll make he get pregnant again around 3 months after this one?)
(Hmm.good idea. Yes we have the same idea. Sam would always have twins... maybe some time in the future a triplet surprise! But the one after this.would be twins. I am sure Henry would be so worried he would have to keep looking aftee Sam... maybe Sam was stuck on the ladder? I dont know how exactly, maybe he just found it scary to be coming down, or maybe he had cramps, maybe his belly was stuck? He would need Henry to rescue him ;))

"Good idea on lookingfor houses! I think we should start early so we could visit potential houses directly when we go back. Even so, we would need time to decorate and furnish the house. I think it would be a few months after this little guy is born that the new house would be ready." Henry said as he put Sam down. "I would get the laptop and orders." He was so gentle, he didnt forget about his burning.bottom even though Sam didnt complain about it at all. He knew his wife was good at hiding his discomfort.

Henry quickly came back with menus for delivery, and started browsing.for potential houses. "How about this! This is a 2 storey house. Little white house with fences. And there's a backyard that would allow for you to experiment on roses and for the kids to run around."
(His belly was stuck? wow good idea, but let's play how Henry worried about Sam climbing up and down first haha)

Sam moved his face close to the monitor watching the details clearly. It was cute posture with how He tried to bent down with his huge belly in front. "Hmmm, let me see." He focused looking at the details and didn't realize about his posture. "Hmm, this quite good, but I think the rose garden should be in the front yard.Don't you think it's cool when someone comes and sees it first? It'll be cooler when they know that it's your wife hobby." He said, smiling. Sam was proud of himself sometimes, but it was rare for him to show that. "It's good, but I think we should find the bigger one. more space for kids." He said, smiling. Sam scrolled down, trying to find something better. "Wow, this house is good with the pool, but it's quite dangerous for our little kids." He said when Sam saw something he liked. It was a house that had the big balcony on the second floor with more space. Sam could imagine him and his husband watching the star together.
(Oh yes Henry would be worried. He knew his wife is no longer as agile as he was, even though Sam always have difficulty realising that ;))

Henry almost laughed at how Sam was almost wrapping around his belly like that it was his big precious pillow. He looked so adorable without realising it, and Hwnry could only kiss him deeply once he lifted his head. His wife just constantly gave him nice surprises. It was several long moments later, because they were both lost in the kiss, that they separated when the doorbell rang. Both were slightly panting from the long kiss. "I-i woild go get the door. It is time for lunch." He said as he climved down the couch, leaving Sam who was still dazed by the kiss on the couch. Henry couldnt hide the smile when he got yhr door, and he was sure the delivery man would be finding him strange, smiling.like an idiot
Sam was surprised again with how his husband kissed him instantly. It was a good moment to enjoy their private time. He loved how his husband was trying to handle his mood although he completely failed to hide his happiness. It took mins till Henry got back. Sam was leaning against the couch, resting his back i bit ass his husband walked closer. "What do we have today? Can my husband prepare that for his wife?" Sam said, looking at Henry who couldn't stop smiling even now. He wasn't sure if he could eat much since he just ate the breakfast last two hours and his belly wasn't have much space for food.
"Another local.cuisine. these are classic dishes from the locals. These are stew made from beef, to be eaten with bread. I also.ordered a salad in case you didnt feel like too much food." Henry placed everything.on yhe table. The stew was made with carrots, tomatoes and lettuce, the beef casket had been cooked for.long.enough that it was tender. The aromatic stew quickly filled the room and Henry lokked at Sam.hopefully, anxiously looking at he tasted .
Although Sam just ate his breakfast last two hours, his belly was growling when he smelt the stew. His face blushed slightly red when Henry could notice that and moved to him quickly to help him up. "Hmm, your son is hunger than I thought here. I think I'll like this food." Sam said, smiling and trying to avoid his embarrassment. He walked slowly to the table with Henry's hand supported his weist and his belly. It looked like Henry was training the panguin to walk. "Hmm, I think I don't need salad this time. It looks so good" Sam said after Henry helped him sit down. His belly was quite but, he could still eat it.
"I guess so. This growling stomach must only be because of our son, and not because of my dearest wife." Henry teased as he helped Sam move forward. He wasn't at his biggest but clearly he was waddling more than usual. It could be from his bottom still hurting, and Henry just loved how clumsily cute Sam was. As they moved to the desk, he gently lowered Sam on the cushioned chair, as a thoughtful husband he always made sure Sam was sitting on soft service, especially after a night of vigorous sex. The doctor smriked and sat down close to Sam and handed him the bread. "You should start eating, so as not to starve our son." He said with a teasing smile, looking at him with his head on his palm.
Sam was blushing as Henry mentioned with how his belly was growling. He got the bread from his husband and dipped it in the stew. It smelt so good with local seasoning. "Hmm, I always love meat. This is so good." He said after his first bite. He also told his husband who was looking at him to start eating. Henry could see Sam's belly was bouncing to the table when he moved to another bit. It wasn't hurt, and he looked cute with his awkward position. Sam didn't felt any pain from his swollen hold since Henry put the cushions and applied the healing balm. He could feel uncomfortable in some position, but it was fine. They had a good meal when Henry asked Sam to feed him and he also teased his wife with the kiss.
In the end they divided the whole casserole of stew among them two, and both stomach were full and warm. Sam especially, looked like he couldn't move at all from teh chair as he held his belly with both hands. He was cute when he acted like he was crashed by his belly, that it was too heavy for him to stand up. Henry guessed it could be the case though. With the belly so large, and the added meal on top, Sam probably would prefer staying here and sleep rather than getting up. However, as a doctor, Henry would not allow for that. He pulled Sam up before he could argue, and quickly steadied him on his arm as he wobbled, his legs clearly not ready to take up the full weight of his body yet. Henry smirked and kissed sam before leading him back to the living room. "You need to walk after meals. Have to start training your physical strength for the birth. This could be our largest baby so far, you wouldn't want it stuck right?"